House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
rae
lilJVBM4evea
hrs289
Meow=^.^=
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shiny
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:01 pm

candy: "i have a feeling that she'll be just like you" she looked down at snow
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Tara- I laughed and clapped when mommy gave me the banana and stuffed as much as I could in my mouth. With my mouth still full I tried to say what mommy had said. "Onamomapa.." Huh... That didn't work so well... But it was fun to say! "Onamomapa!"

Jenna- I danced around for a while after that but then I started to get really tired so I went to the stereo and turned it off. I walked out of the ballroom and up the stairs. It didn't take me long to find my room and when I did I walked in, laying down on the bed. I pulled the blanket over myself and closed my eyes, falling asleep in, like, no time flat.

Zach- I went up to my room, still confused and went to my computer, setting it up with my equipment again before grabbing my guitar and some unused sheets of music and starting to write. I always wrote and got my feelings down when I was feeling weird or whatever. So I just wrote. And after a while, I had a song.

Jasmine- When I finished the blood bag I threw it away and walked outside. I smiled as I saw the stars and laid down in the grass on the edge of the forest, just looking up and watching them. You know what? I could never find the real constellations but I think I'd just make up my own. I smiled a bit seeing a little heart in the stars. Then I saw a bunny and a cat. Forever trapped in the stars.

Jay- I nod and lean against the wall in the kitchen. "Ya, I bet she will. She's gonna be a great witch! I'm positive! I smiled a bit as I walked my little daughter eating her banana and trying to say random strange words.

Tanya- Laughing. There was always laughter here. Laughter and love and friendship and happiness. Why was everyone always so damn happy! Acting like their lives were so much better! I picked up my once again empty bottle and through it at the wall in frustration. I got a few looks from people and took of running. I had to get away. Had to get away from all the happiness and people! All the eyes. I ran into the forest, clutching my head and screaming. I figured no one could hear me so I just screamed and swore and threw rocks and stuff around before just collapsing to the floor and sobbing.

Treena- I shrug a bit. "Ya, but I don't blush all that much. You'd have to do something pretty sexy or somethin..." I thought about it for a second then shrugged. "Plus if you weren't so shy maybe I would be blushing a bit more." I winked real quick then laughed, taking my hand back so it wasn't resting on his chest anymore. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:03 pm

*he smiled and put a hand softly on Snow's head* She'll be perfect just the way she is.
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 pm

candy: "yeah"
snow: she woke up,ywaning and looking at her father and mother she smiled,no teeth
candy: giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Xyliar- I wandered around for a while, just looking at the house in general when I bumped into some girl carrying a book (Valissa). "You should watch where you're going," I remarked somewhat snidely in my opinion.

Tally- "Ok", I said. While she left, I wasn't sure whether to leave as well or if she was going to come back. So I sat and read a couple books. Apparently there's a guidebook to being an angel. Oops. Maybe I should read that one first...

Sam- Why am I here? I know where I am, but she's here as well. I can't stand Tally. Ever since she broke our once friendship. I can't even leave or get away from her. That's the most annoying part. I can't leave. I remember growing up near here. I loved this place. But now, all I want is to get away.

Ali- Whoa! I just walked into the coolest house ever! I mean it looks really ancient but reminds me of home. Isn't that strange? I've heard of places like this. Where all sorts of cool magical beings live. My mom was a shapeshifter. Maybe I'll be one too. But my mom says I probably won't. Whatever. Mysterious things have been happening around me lately though, so I think something big is to come.

Just had to incorporate some deadweight characters. Except Henry. It's not his time yet.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Valissa: "well,sorry" she dissapeared the book it appearing in her room,she examined the boy in front of her,guessing this would be Xyliar.just by tone and everything,very obvious. "Let me guess,your Xyliar.Am I correct?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

You're a good rper Rel! lol
But I'm gonna be poofy for a bit I think. Hey hrs, if Tony comes back text me so I'll know to get back on
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Xyliar- How the hell does she know who I am? No one knows who I am. "All right, who told you?" I asked, "No one know me without being introduced. It's not even a common name." This is stupid. Why does she even care?

lol thanks, Mort. Not really. I have no idea what I'm doing honestly... Razz

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm

*he beamed down at Snow* Good morning princess!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Valissa: "A girl I met.Now,do you have problems with people?" she circled him,seeing anything suspicious

snow: she looked at her father,she had blue eyes like her father
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm

i will poof
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey you. *he smiled at her and touched her nose*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:33 pm

snow: giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Xyliar- Do I have problems with people? Hell no. Psh. No people and I get along great. "Uh maybe... Why do you care?" is what I said instead. This was the most talking I've ever done in one day. It was seriously getting awkward. I'd prefer to go back to begin that weird stalker kid in the shadows... What did I ever do to get myself into this?

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 pm

*he beamed at that. The small giggle*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Valissa: She sighed and looked at him "you..you need a gardian,I already see it.espally with your attitude."

candy: smiled "so cute
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Xyliar- "What attitude? Are you insinuating that I have an attitude?" That is not okay with me. I do not have attitude. I have a right to be as I am. She doesn't understand my life at all. Nobody does...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 pm

*he nodded and picked up one of snows miny hands*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 pm

I have to go now Sad I'll be back either later or tomorrow.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Brjwoebshalcbfhwoabthaofvwkakrrb.

Yo.

I have choir songs stuck in my head.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm

O...k... Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

"Okey dokies!" I started leading Hayden and Toby up this stairs on the right where, on a raised piece of ground, was a traditional red house. My house. I opened up the door and gestured for Toby and Hayden to go in, just dump your stuff anywhere and we'll head off."

"Be careful what you wish for." Calvador snarled furiously before calming himself down a bit. "You would not like Hell, believe me. And besides, you would probably be let off for your little mistake. I was." He shrugged a little and began walking downstairs, heading outside after deciding that Suzie needed some fresh air to help clear her mind.

"Hmmm... He seems to be ok with you. No biting or anything." I looked down at Abby as she slowly stopped crying. "I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on Abigail when she's around people." Shrugging a little, I sat down in the chair by the bed, smiling slightly as I watched Zack reach out for Giselle's hair. "Looks like someone shares my obsession with your hair." I chuckled.

Abigail giggled at her brother and then tried biting Daddy's arm. It didn't work, his skin was too tough. She frowned a little but then settled for copying her brother, reaching out for the long red stuff but being unable to reach it. Maybe she shouldn't have bitten Mommy, because now she wasn't close enough to play with the long red stuff and was missing out on the fun.

((Can we do a skippy for Lilly and Vincent?))

I decided that it would be best not to risk an omlette so I made some toast for me and Tifa, adding butter to it. I wasn't sure whether or not Tifa wanted anything else on her toast, but I was sure she'd tell me or get it herself or something.

I rolled my eyes a little and looked at the dog again. letting out a little sigh I nodded. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine with that."

"YAY!!!" Kiara started running around, holding the puppy at arm's leng and chanting. "Puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!" She then put said puppy down and ran over to them, colliding into and almost knocking them over. "Thank you! Thank you thank you!"

"Don't even bother trying, Tara." I chuckled as I watched her, slightly worried that she would start choking on the banana. "Not even most adults can say that word." I was tempted to use Jay as an example, but if he could say onomatopeoa, then it would ruin my point.

"And a great sprite too." Shamisen corrected before abandoning Jay, walking over to the counter and leaping up before sitting beside Tara. "Please may I have some food too?" He asked no one in particular, just whoever could get him food.

((I'll need reposts for Taylor, Bex and Xavier.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

*shakes Rae* I AM BORED BECAUSE SCAMPI IS NOT ON!!!!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm

It's 5:15am for Scampi. She wont be on until 7am.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Sad So another 2 hours...
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down