House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
hrs289
Tony
Shiny
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Shiny Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Mort-AHHHHHH not you tooo!!! You've gone over to the dark side!!!!

Xyliar- What type of a question is that? 'What am I?' "Excuse me", I told her, "Who are you to be asking me what I am? What are you? What's going on?" Now thinking back though, I don't think she meant to be offensive...

Lilly- So I still have a chance! Woo! Of course I might just be a human... Whatever. Nothing can burst my happy bubble now that I know that anything is possible!!!

Hrs- haha that's nice

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B72YVYApNsg&feature=related XD KITTY FIEND!!! I LOVE IT!!!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I've always liked it, I'm just not obsessed, lol

Jenna- "I mean, like, what can you do. Why are you here? Like, I can control the darkness. See?" I smiled a bit and summoned darkness to me, forming it into a little bird that flew around. "So what can you do? Most people come here because they have powers."

Jasmine- "Well, you're probably not a vampire or werewolf or witch. You would have noticed. But you could be something else and just not notice. I guess. I dunno." I shrugged a bit. It would be cool for her if she had a power!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Xyliar- What do I do? Powers? Jenna showed me how she controlled the darkness. I have to admit I was impressed. It wasn't easy to impress someone like me. But what power would I have? I'm just some orphaned kid who's been living on the streets to avoid being put into a foster home. What do I know about having any power?

Lilly- I was a little sad when Jasmine told me I probably wasn't a vampire, werewolf or witch. That just narrowed things down. I hope I can be something though. Being an immortal sounds pretty cool to me.

At least you're not obsessive *glares at CaskettFreak and kiiwiibyrd*

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 pm

*gasps!!!* Im hurt! *hides in cornor*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm

*questioning glance* *shrugs* *goes back to doing whatever*

Last edited by Relinquatis on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no particular reason)

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Lol, Hrs gets pretty obsessive over stuff

Jenna- He just stayed silent so I tilted my head to the side. "You alright?" I asked. Was he just deep in thought or something?

Jasmine- "So," I was about to say her name but realized I didn't know it. Or maybe I'd just forgotten. "What'd you say your name was again?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Oh I get it now! *lightbulb goes off* Sorry didn't mean you, Hrs. I meant... well not you Very Happy

Xyliar- Jenna's voice shook me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I'm fine... Do I look like someone who would have any powers?" I'm not usually this talkative, or nice for that matter, but I had no one else to talk to about well anything, so Jenna would have to due. She seemed interesting.

Lilly- "It's Lilly", I told her. I thought I had tole her my name already but maybe not... Whatever I have now.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Night All! Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Tara- I woke up when mommy did and started whimpering. "Mommy! Me hungry! Er... I hungry!" I was making sure to work on my speaking rightness. "Feed mee.... Please!" I stood up and held the side of the crib, waiting from mommy to come over and get me so I would be less hungry.

Jenna- "I dunno, do you? I don't exactly know do I?" I laughed a bit at the fact he hadn't figured out yet. "I'm blind! I can't see a thing. Not you, not the floor, not the stereo right over there!" I pointed at it with sorta off-putting accuracy as I named it but then waved my hand in front of my face to prove my point. "So ya, I have no idea if you look like the kinda person who would have powers. And most people don't look like the kind that would have powers. Except for maybe demons. They've all got that... That look to 'em." I smiled a bit but then shook my head. Nope. No thinking about demons for me!

Zach- I went up to my room, still confused and went to my computer, setting it up with my equipment again before grabbing my guitar and some unused sheets of music and starting to write. I always wrote and got my feelings down when I was feeling weird or whatever. So I just wrote. And after a while, I had a song.

Jasmine- "Cool! Nice to meet you, Lilly! And maybe we could find out if you are anything! I'm sure there're signs! Like... Hmm... Angels and demons are dead so you would know. Unless you were born one of the two.. Then you might not... But you don't seem like either. Well, maybe an angel. There're fairies! You could be a fairy! You're happy and stuff! Do you care about the environment?" I laughed a bit at how random I was being kinda. Just going through random immortals I knew and comparing them to her.

Jay- When I heard Tara's complaining I woke up. With a little sigh I sat up, looking over at our little girl. "Good morning, Tara. Good morning, Sapphira." I stood up and went over to Saph, kissing her cheeks. "Looks like our little girl wants you, love."

Tanya- Laughing. There was always laughter here. Laughter and love and friendship and happiness. Why was everyone always so damn happy! Acting like their lives were so much better! I picked up my once again empty bottle and through it at the wall in frustration. I got a few looks from people and took of running. I had to get away. Had to get away from all the happiness and people! All the eyes. I ran into the forest, clutching my head and screaming. I figured no one could hear me so I just screamed and swore and threw rocks and stuff around before just collapsing to the floor and sobbing.

Treena- I shrug a bit. "Ya, but I don't blush all that much. You'd have to do something pretty sexy or somethin..." I thought about it for a second then shrugged. "Plus if you weren't so shy maybe I would be blushing a bit more." I winked real quick then laughed, taking my hand back so it wasn't resting on his chest anymore. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything.

Ok, see ya!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Oh, now I see why you said you might have freaked out Reli! And ya, I have had a lot of usernames. BrightClan, BurstingBubbles, NinjaBunny(I think there was more to that one but I forgot), Le Feu de Mort, Winter's Wish... Back to Le Feu De Mort not though
And hey Wolfie

XD Couldn't sleep, Relinquatis?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi!

I both sighed and smiled at the same time, which, admittedly, was rather strange. I smiled because Tara's speech was almost perfect just then and also because Jay was awake as well now, and I sighed because I had just woken up and I was being requested. "Good morning Jay." I said as I quickly gave him a his before I went over to the little girl in question. "Ok ok, lets go get you some food." Picking her up and setting her onto my hip, I started walking towards the door, knowing that Jay would probably follow.

Shamisen woke up with a yawn and a stretch and watched everything. When the family was about to leave he jumped out of the crib and followed, not wanting to be left behind. Hmmm... It had seemed that Tara's speech was rather well developed now. He wondered whether or not Sapphira was going to start teaching her child magic soon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Mort- lol s'ok

Xyliar- Maybe I'm a demon. I certainly have the look down. Jenna is blind? How did I not notice that before? She even pointed to the wall when she said stereo. Maybe I'm losing it. Being in this house. Or is it a mansion? This place in general then.

Lilly- Ooh a fairy! I could totally be that! "Well I'm not dead", I told Jasmine, "I do love the enviornment though, maybe a fairy?" Being a fairy would be pretty cool. I guess I am really happy. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Wrote this cause I was bored and confused. There's probably major typos, it may not sound educated at all times, and I may sound like a freak, buy I was just like letting my mind run free. Mostly because I'm like going psycho I think.

Dear god I might sound desperate or something when I'm writing this, but I don't give a shit. I never will. I remember that I used to be so timid and self-conscious in 6th grade. 7th grade too! I don't know what happened this year, but it was like I feel like I'm on top of the world this year. I feel like nothing can tear me down. Not even losing Abby. Although it hurt, it didn't get me down. 
   I know that I seem really desperate for a boyfriend, but really I just want to fall in love. But I know that I'm probably way too young for that stuff, but I don't care. I just want to be completely, uncontrollably, and crazy in love with a guy. I want to have my first kiss, and feel like I'm loved. I want to have a hand to hold. I want to have someone to hang out with, even if were just chilling. And I know that's a lot to ask. But really, if you think about it, is it a lot to ask? All I want in a guy is a cute face, a nice personality, and someone that I find it easy to talk to. And is the fact that I have broad standards what makes me come off as such a flirt? I don't get it... I dont care if he's hot. I don't care if he's not totally sports-all-the-time. He just needs to be easy to talk to, and make me laugh. Maybe make me a little crazy. Then I know that I really like him. And if you list off all the guys that make me like that, I get these guys:
1) Gavin
2) Trent
3) Kirill
4) Hudson

Yeah, so it's only four. That's good right? At least I didnt have this whole long list of guys! But Hudson's a total flirt. So even if he did flirt with me, I don't think it would be forreal. Unless he still likes me, like he said he did after Colton's party. But idk. I don't think he would like me that long. 
   As for Kirill. He's cute. And I don't know him that well, but he seems nice. And he makes me laugh. But I really don't know him that well. Which sucks, yes, but that means that I can just get to know him better. The only damper is that he's Alexandra's ex. But really? That was the way past. And even if I did start liking him forreal, it would be further away than right now. Like freshmen year? Summer? He does go to a different school. 
   Trent... I don't even know why I put him on the list. But he is cute. He does make me laugh. He is really nice to everyone. and he's like my best friend. Best friends are meant to be just best friends. They aren't meant to actually like each other. But I have had a Kindergarden crush on him ever since Second grade, when I moved here. I remember his name was exactly like Trenton, my literal Kindergarden crush. And they looked exactly alike! Crazy, right? Yeah. That's probably the reason why I started liking him. We've had some really good memories. And some okay one, but what's crazy, is that when I think back, i can't think of one bad memory that we've had. They're all good memories that make me smile. So, keeping him a bestfriend is the best thing to do. 
   And last, but certainly not least, ladies and gents, we have Gavin. Yes. Mr Gavin Patrick. Now, we never really had anything going. At all. But for some reason, I started to develop a crush on him in 6th grade. It lasted all throughout his different girlfriends that he had during 6th, 7th, and the summer before 8th grade. We did have a thing going at the beginning of 8th grade, but I have no idea what happened. I didn't do anything. He didn't do anything. He just stopped calling. Stopped texting first. Stopped with the constant smiley faces. Maybe it was because I was trying too hard? Because I asked a couple of people if he liked me? Because I told someone that we had a thing to get them off my back? I dont know... Maybe I just have to stop being so obsessive over him. Because if I think about it, I am pretty obsessive. I know what all his classes are, mostly because ive seen him walk in the halls. I mean, it's hard to miss him. He's so tall! But anyways, every chance I get, I try to talk to him. But I think k really need to chill out. And like get over him and move onto someone else. 3 years is a long time to like someone. And I've liked him my whole middle school life. I guess I'll just have to wait until high school. I'm sure I'll REALLY get over him then. Lawl. Even though I think about him not being at school today, I didn't act any different. But I really need to get over him. He likes that chick Marina. And idk how much, but I know that he does. I've seen them talk to each other, and he's exactly like how he was around me before. Smiling a goofy smile, and trying to act all cool and show off. He's really not that cool. But his goofy smile makes up for it. It doesn't seem like she likes him as anything more than a friend, but you never know. And I might have just made up the whole 'me and Gavin having a thing' thing in my head, but idk. Komal says that It was all in my head, and that Trent did the same thing with her, but Trent didn't just call her out of he blue, or text her a random question then start up a conversation. Idk... I guess I'll never know...
   So, as I finish this up, I guess the two guys that I really do like are Gavin (still? Ugh.) and Kirill (is it an 'at the moment' thing, or for real?). Well, they both play basketball, and I LOVE ballers. And they both are tall, and I enjoy tallness. They both are cute. Krill's smart, Gavin? Not so much. But Gavin goes to the same school as me. Kirill goes to a different school in the district. He'll go to Kamiak though. That's good. So, when it comes down to Gavin or Kirill, I don't know. It's always nice to like someone new, but since I'm still not over Gavin... Meh. Scale of 1-10? 
Gavin - 8
Kirill - 6

Gavin still beats out Kirill. 

Sadly. 

As always,
Rae
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Jay- I changed into fresh clothes but quickly followed. I smiled, watching Saph and Tara. My two girls. Well, two out of three. Taylor had gone to a sleepover last night and I expected she was either still asleep or had just woken up. But it still made me smile to see Saph with Tara because even though she had thought she would hate being a mother, she really wasn't.

Tara- I smiled and clapped to see we were going to get food. "Yay!" I cheered, hugging Mommy. "Hey Mommy, we get yummy food? I have cookie?" I smiled hopefully. I'd never had a cookie but Sissy had! And she said they were super yummy! So I wanted to try one!

Jenna- I laughed a bit at his silence before tipping my head to the side. "You really don't talk much, do you?" It made it weird for me since I couldn't see facial expressions so when people didn't talk I had no idea what they were thinking and stuff.

Jasmine- I nodded with a growing smile. "Ya! I haven't known you long but you could totally be a fairy! Well.. If you were tiny and had wings... That would be so weird! To be able to fly... It would freak me out though. I don't really like heights, ya know?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 pm

That was one long letter O.O

I thought for a moment as I walked down the stairs and nodded. "Perhaos, but maybe it would be a good idea to have a real breakfast first, like cereal." Oh boy, cereal. Tara would probably spill the milk all over her! But still, she needed to have a real breakfast before she ate something sweet. "Or maybe just a piece of fruit." That was a good compromise. When we got into the kitchen I sat Tara on the counter so the she was roughly the sane height as me.

Shamisen had dropped back to walk with Jay to have a little private conversation with the male human. "Master Jay, is Tara aware that she is capable of using magic?" He assumed that since Sapphira used magic around the child, she knew that she could do that too, though the calico wasn't sure.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Ikr... It only took me an hour to type on my iPod. O.o

And it's like I came to no point. It was just me sorting out my thoughts.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Wow. I wouldn't survive typing for 1 hour on the iPod!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Jay- I shrugged a bit, not actually sure. "She probably does. She's a smart kid and probably could guess. But we've never actually told her. "She's never tried using magic though. Maybe Saph'll teach her something in a few months. Or sooner depending on if she keep learning to speak this fast. She's doing great actually."

Tara- "Sir... Cer... Cerel? Cereal? Me no like that word. That word weird." I frowned a bit but then smiled when she mentioned fruit. "Fruit! Me know fruit! Fruit yummy!" I smiled and clapped. And I might even get other food after! Like a cookie!

Ya, just finished it. I'm kinda desperate for love too but there's no one at my school that's anywhere near good enough for me. I haz standards lol But ya.. There're no guys that're all that nice and funny at our school... =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm pretty sure the only reason I stayed sane was because I was venting. If I was just typing randomly, I don't think i would've been able to take it. O.O

And that really sucks Bright... And it's not like you should lower your standards just to date someone that you might not even think is right for you. That's what sucks about this love crap. You have to either wait forever for the right person, or go through a lot of wrong people. And for some reason, I want to experience what it's like to have a broken heart, and not be with the right guy. Is that weird? O.o I think it is. Buy yet I still want to get my heart broken. Like WTF? I'm crazy.

At least you think normally. Lawl.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Nah... Getting a broken heart sucks... =\
And as for the whole keeping sane thing.. In Tanya's last post... That's pretty much what I've been doing recently to cope. Throwing things, running, crying, yelling...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:42 pm

"Hmmm, so I've noticed." Shamisen replied as he walked into the kitchen. "In which case she would probably start learning very soon. And perhaps, like the speaking, she'll learn how to cast spells rather quickly as well."

I smiled and grabbed a banana, peeling it a littke before handing it to ny little girl. "Well, the dictionary does have stranger words." I commented, keeping her entertained as she ate. "Such as onimatopeoa (can't spell). I suppose you could say that the English language is very strange."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I'll reply in the morning. *yawn* Night people

Oh and if Tony gets back please tell him to go find my all-character post and reply to Treena and whoever else he want to reply to. And hrs, call me or something if he's gets on or whatever. You know, if you get back on xP

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Night Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Okay, well your ways of letting it all out is like normal. My way of wanting to let things out is to just walk up to Gavin, and freaking kiss him. Full on the lips. But how freakish of me would that be?! He would probably freak out, i would be embarrassed, and I could never look at him again. Plus where would I get the guts to do that? Maybe... Last day of 8th grade? When everyones saying their goodbyes? That would be such an easy escape! Plus, I wouldn't have to talk to him if it Was weird. But all I have to hope for is that either a) he doesn't have a girlfriend. B) I don't have a boyfriend (unless it's Gavin. Lawl.) and c) he at least shows SOME interest in me.

Who am I kidding? My plans never work... They're all just like the movies, and that's not how real life is.

I fail at life. -_-

Night Bright!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next