House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
hrs289
Tony
Shiny
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:01 am

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

"Woohoo! Lets go to my home!" I was actually excited! I loved Wutai - but not dad - and now I was going to show Hayden and Toby it's awesomeness! I headed out of the guys' room, grabbing my bag along the way, and made my way to the stairs.

I sighed and followed Lucy out to the car. She was right, I supposed, however I was still worried about the size this dog would become, and how powerful it could be... And  if one day it turned agressive, those teeth would... I shook my head, unable to think about the mutt hurting my little princess.

Kiara was confused about why Daddy was worried, so she decided to show him an image of her and a little puppy playing together happily without a care in the world.

"Be careful what you wish for." Calvador snarled furiously before calming himself down a bit. "You would not like Hell, believe me. And besides, you would probably be let off for your little mistake. I was." He shrugged a little and began walking, decding that Suzie needed some fresh air.

"Hmmm... He seems to be ok with you. No biting or anything." I looked down at Abby as she slowly stopped crying. "I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on Abigail." Shrugging a little, I sat down in the chair by the bed, smiling slightly as I watched Zack reach out for Giselle's hair. "Looks like someone shares my obsession with your hair." I chuckled.

Abigail giggled at her brother and then tried biting Daddy's arm. It didn't work, his skin was too tough. She frowned a little but then settled for copying her brother, reaching out for the long red stuff.

I woke up the next morning in Jay's arms, my own personal heaven. Letting out a little yawn as I blinked to cure me slightly blurry eyesight, I realised that I had never changed into pyjamas last night. That was rather idiotic. Reluctantly leaving the comfort and warmth of my husband's arms, I got up, stretched out my muscles, and started getting changed into some fresh clothes.

Vincent smiled and wrote down 'You're welcome.' before bending down slightly to kiss his fiance, but it didn't last long because he wanted her to talk more and be the kind of chatty, bubbly woman he knew and loved.

((I wrote something for Cloud but Cloud and Tifa need to go to sleep first so... Yeah...))

When me and Nathalie finished making the pizza and put it in the oven, I cleaned up a little and then returned to her, placing my hands lightly on my Inu's hips. "Ok, now we can make the chocolate fudge cake, right?" Baking a cake would be fun, especially since it was chocolatey.

I giggled a little because Dayna was already ruining the secret and nodded. "Yup! I slept well, Dayna slept well-" But for a different reason. "And I think the little midget upstairs slept well so... Yeah, it's all good.

"Nate..." I mumbled in my sleep before waking up wide-eyed. Damn it! I was dreaming about him again! No Taylor! He upset you! No thinking about him and those cute fluffy ears and his hotness... Gah! I was doing it again! I hid my head under a pillow and groaned annoyedly. I really needed to move on, but how was I meant to do that without getting a boyfriend - because boys were evil -?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 am

Nathalie- I giggled a llittle. "Yeah! THe nommy chocolate fudge cake!" I got out all the ingrediants I needed.

Dayna- I calmed down as I heard Taylor say 'Nate' in her sleep, I felt sad for her.

Sammi- "What's funny?" I asked, curious. Shoot! I had work soon, normal people have to work to keep their pay don't they! And I needed my apartment, otherwise I had nowhere to stay! I'll stay for a little bit longer, I thought to myself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:09 am

dinner brb
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 am

I raised an eyebrow at Nathalie. "Nommy? Seriously?" Sometimes she acted so weird... But it was kind of cute, and I loved Nathalie's cuteness.

"Nothing, nothing!" I laughed a little but sighed when Taylor hid her head under her pillow. Getting out of the sleeping bag, I clambered over to the couch where Taylor was. "Taylor, are you ok?" I almost sounded kinda motherly towards her.

"He wont leave me alone." I answered, still with the pillow over my head. He keeps haunting my dreams like a monster."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 am

Hey Jer! You'd be a great boyfriend for Jenna! She's looking for a funny, light-heartedly fun, and willing to take things slow! Plus she likes listening to guitars and like original songs! Yeah... Three flaws with your little matchmaking thing. 1) Jenna doesn't want a boyfriend just yet. 2) I don't have even the sligtest crush in her. 3) I'm in love with Giselle!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 am

Nathalie- I giggled. "YEah, nommy!" I smiled as I started to mix to gether the ingrediants with Xavier.

Sammi- I walked to Dayna. "Dayna, I'm really sorry, but I have work, I gotta go." I flashed an apologetic smile and grabbed my clothes I'd get the rest of my things once I'd finished work, I went into the bathroom and got changed, then I had to quickly walk to work.

Dayna- I nodded and said bye to Sammi then I walked over near Bex and Taylor. I felt so sorry for the little inu.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 am

"Riiiight..." I shrugged it off though and helped Nathalie mix the stuff, which was kind of hard when you had two people trying to mix with the same spoon at the same time, but oh well, it was kinda funny.

"Well... The best way to stop thinking about him is to move on and find another guy to love, right Dayna?" I mean, Dayna had done that and now she was in a happy relationship! And I had kinda done it... Kinda...

I rolled my eyes a little but decided to listen to Dayna and Bex; they were older and wiser, they'd give good advice.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 am

Nathalie- I let XAvier do the next bit.

Dayna- "Yeah, that is the best way." I smiled slightly, thinking about Max's smile...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

I grinned and finished mixing everything up so that there were no lumps in the mixture. "Ok Nat, what next? Put it in the oven?" I asked, taking a moment to kiss Nathalie's ear.

Well... Maybe I should give it a go... But I didn't know any guys my age! "Do you know any guys my age? Because I don't."

Almost instantly someone popped into my mind. The band's little drummer boy - and he would so kill me if he knew I had thought of that nickname - Kyle. But I didn't really know Kyle well since we hadn't had a band practise, so I decided to ask Dayna. "Is Kyle single?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 am

*Is not happy* Your never happy!

Dayna- I laughed out loud for a moment. "Kyles single, but he's a bad boy. A rebel. BUt he is your age Tay." I laughed again.

Nathalie- "Yup!" I say with a smile, putting the mixture into two tins and putting them both in the oven. I then used my finger to have a taste of the left over cake mix. "Mmmm" I say, dabbing my finger in again, but then I put a dab on Xaviers nose tee hee!

Kyle- I was bored. So I was under my bed playing on my DS. I had nothing better to do. I would usually mess about on my drums but since it was still rather early, I didn't want to wake alot of people up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 am

Haha, mum and lil bro are making the cake that Nathalie and Xavier are making xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 am

"A bad boy?" Bad boys were bad, right? I mean, the were tough tobe in a relationship with, right? But maybe I could make him a good boy again... "I don't know..."

"Well, here's an idea," And as the oldest I always came up with the awesome ideas. "How about, when we have our first band practise, you can come and watch and we'll introduce you to Kyle." But what about Cody?... Meh, Tyler might look after him if I give him puppy dog eyes. I mean, I was gonna bring Cody, but if Kyle statted playing the drums... Maybe Cody could visit when his ears were used to loud sounds.

I knew that was coming, it was just so obvious! In fact, so obvious that I had already planned revenge. Scraping a bit of the leftover cake mix out of the bowl, I smeared two lines of the stuff onto Nathalie's cheekbones like warpaint, smirk at how silly she looked.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 am

Nice! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 am

Dayna- "Yeah that's a great idea!" I needed to get the band together though. "I can barely find anyone for the band though, all I have at the moment are you Kyle and Sammi." Sammi could play the violin, amazingly at that! She always had been a lover of music, just like me.

Nathalie- I put on a war face. You know, like a glare, and I kept staring at him as I went to get the squirty cream from the fridge. Still watching him, I shook it, took off the llid and then... FIRE! I covered him with the cream.

Haha the good ol' days! I used to do that with Bex!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 am

Cant stop watching this video!

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:26 am

((We did? Awesome! We should do it again sometime Very Happy

"Well... Jeremy can play electric guitar." Though them being in a band together could get awkward. "I doubt he'd join, but I dunno, we'd have to ask him."

Hmmm, a band? "Well, I can't play any instruments, but I'll be the band's No. 1 fan!"

I flinched away as Nat squirted cream at me, covering me in the stuff, before I stole the can from my Inu and started getting revenge, squirting her with the whipped cream.

((I'll be back later, mum has friends around.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 am

Dayna- "I was thinking about asking him, but I didn't bother, I didn't think he'd wanna join."

Nathalile- I giggled because in seconds, I was also covered in the stuff!

Aww OK, YAY CAKE MIX! Scampi got the remainder of the cake mix xD Theres loads!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 am

britt! *waves
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 am

haiiiiiiii can me have reposties?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 am

Cant remember, new day?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 am

okie

shadow: he was awake,running his hand on cloes cheek,moving the hair that fell in her face
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:44 am

Cloe- My eyes flickered and I stopped dreaming and I opened my eyes seeing the real shadow rght there with me. I smiled. "Morning," I say softlly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:46 am

shadow: "morning sleepy head" he chuckled and kissed her head
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:47 am

Cloe- I stretched, accidently falling off the bed and landing at the side of it with a thump and a good lot of giggles.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 am

shadow:laughed "are you ok my angel?" he asked getting up and helping her up
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content