House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
midget
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 am

lacy: "dont hate them..its just that they have problems.they dont have much in common.come,ill take you to an old place i used to go to" she jumped off the treee lading on her feet setting kiara down and walked with her to the middle of a forest a different middle
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 am

Kiara followed Lacy, wishing she had brought Bearey and Gabey jr, her two toys, with her so that she could hug them. Bearey and Gabey jr. made everything better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 am

Lucy:
i close my eyes again just dont die... please? we would miss you

changed one word in the post and poof! haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 am

lacy: she walked through the flowers and to the grave of her mother "this is where momma was buried,and i come to tell her my worries,and every time i come here,im calm,and peaceful,even with these golden flowers.doesnt it wash away any worries? problems?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 am

Lawl. Here goes nothing...

Giselle stood in the kitchen, trying so desperately hard to reach one of the last Oreo boxes on the shelf. Well, Jeremy had managed to buy just enough Oreos to last her the whole pregnancy. Peanut butter however, she had to steal some from the main supply to stay sane. when she finally managed to grab the box, she peeled it open and took a cookie, dipping it in peanut butter and putting it in her mouth. She felt a small pinching, and just thought, 'Great... I'm getting fatter.'
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 am

Evil post went poofy? Bad post! Bad!

Lucy was still on top of me, stopping me from being able to commit suicide. My decision wavered as she mentioned that they, both her and Kiara, would miss me. It confused me as to why she would miss me, but the thought of Kiara missing me, the thought of her crying endlessly over my death... It was unbearable. "Ok. I won't commit suicide."

Kiara nodded her head and took a deep breath. "A little."

I left the comfort of my room to go downstairs and get a bag of blood from the kitchen. Walking in, I spotted my ginger ninja and gave her a huge grin. "I see the peanut butter and oreo monster has returned." I teased her about her craving as I opened the blood fridge, pulling out a bag of O negative. Human blood. "How're you, beautiful?"
((I has a small plan of my own. Nothing huge, it just requires a phone call during a conversation and an opened bag of blood XD So, I'll post Bex in a min.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 am

lacy:look down at the grave "momma,your place is peaceful" she giggled and took a flower,handing it to kiara "here you go" smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 am

Lucy:
i had been holding my breath the whole time he was debaiting. when he finally said he'd stay alive i let my breath out all at once and i rolled off him again sitting next to him. i pull my knees to my chest in an effort to contain the weird fuzzies i was feeling

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 am

Kiara smiled slightly and hugged the flower to her. "Thank you Lacy!" She thanked her Neko friend.

Once Lucy had gotten off of me - to which, surprisingly, a part of me hated - I sat up and just looked at my feet. "I still don't understand why you don't want me to die though." I muttered, mostly to myself. "I'd be better to the world if I was dead."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

Lucy:
i skoot to his side and look at him for a moment. after i finish contemplating i lean to him and give him a quick and light kiss on my cheek. i hope that would explain it, but in case it didnt i figured that i'd explain anyways Joe i know you dont think so, but i missed you. alot. i only dated that Dave guy so that Kiara would have a dad. when i realized that he caused her to run away i killed him. i wasnt trying to replace you i was just trying to keep Kiara safe, and give you some time to cool down

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 am

lacy: she smiled and took one for herself smelling it "smells great,its like if it has power"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 am

"I have power. Does that mean I smell good?" Kiara asked jokingly, though she sniffed her arm just in case she did actually as if she had power.

The kiss on my cheek took me by surprise, and I gave Lucy a confused look. She missed me a lot? What was that supposed to mean? Did she... No, she wouldn't, not after all I've done to her... Right? But she was telling me that Dave wasn't a replacement in a way that a normal man would talk to his love when he has upset her... And she wasn't talking about how she said that she was giving me time to cool off, which didn't technically mean she didn't love me. I was so confused and felt like a lost little boy as I remained silent, hoping Lucy would explain things further.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:20 am

Lucy:
i try to read his expression but only see confusion, so i sigh and stand up sorry... i just wanted you to know how i feel

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 am

"Wait." I quickly stood up and grabbed Lucy's wrist and turning her around to face me. "What do you feel?" I asked, tilting my head in a questioning manner. "Where was your little speech leading?" Please don't make me ask if you still had feelings for me! If my suspicions were wrong I'd look like an imbecile!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 am

Lucy:
i sigh and look down. after a moment i look back up at him, the fuzzies getting worse Joe... i missed you, but i dont think your getting the hint i lean towards him again, kissing his lips this time, quickly and gently like before

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 am

I... I was right?! But I couldn't fall in love, not again. Any love just ends in heartbreak for me... But, admittedly, Lucy was a very attractive woman. And maybe now that I was killing less, things could actually work... I don't know, as I always said, love made the most powerful men weak, and I was already weak as it is. Lucy was going to be the death of me if this didn't work. Literally. But... I guess I had nothing to lose except my life, and I didn't really care for my life much anymore so... Slowly and a little bit hesitantly, I brought my lips back onto Lucy's kissing her for a little bit before pulling away and just watching her reaction, making sure this was deffinately what Lucy wanted; to be with a murderer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 am

Hey I'm back sorry I just disappeared earlier. ((*pulls yuffie close to him and kisses her back* I missed you too, blame midget for me being gone so long. An I know I have your present picked out, I just need to buy it.))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:39 am

Lucy:
i smile and wrap my arms around him i missed you

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 am

((Ooh! Yay! An awesome present for an awesome ninja from her awesome boyfriend, right? *Laughs a little.*))

"I've missed you too." Well, I had been more concerned about Kiara, but if I was going to make this work, I'd tell her I had missed her. And I guess I kind of did, because no relationships had been working since she left I had been regretting my mistakes ever since Lucy left, I jusut never wanted to admit it. Wrapping my arms around Lucy's waist, I pulled her into a hug.

((brb sneaking on))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am

Lucy:
i bury my face in his shirt, likinh the the familiarity of it i'm sorry i kept dunking you

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am

((yup *gives her another quick kiss* but before you ask no I'm not tellin you.))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 am

lacy: "i never thought of that!"laughed "you might" smiled laughing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:07 am

((Joe's actually not wearing a shirt, he left it at the lake.))

This felt strange, but a good kind of strange. The last time I had a woman Bury her head into my chest was when Isolt and I were at the lake, and it didn't feel as good as this. "It's ok, Lucy, I deserved it." I placed a kiss on the top of her head then ran my hands through the curls. "I'm sorry for hurting you so badly last night. I had a lot of built up anger and it just... Exploded."

Kiara's smile grew a little as she started feeling better. "Daddy smells really nice, and he had tons of power, so it must be true!"

((Awww! *Thinks for a moment and then gives Hayden a flirtatious smile.* What will it take for me to get you to reveal the present? *Starts drawing lines on hayden's chest, slowly and kind of seductively.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am

((*closes eyes and just enjoys how that feels before slowly opening his eyes and smirking* Give it your best shot but I'm not telling you))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 am

ah... right... good to know XD lol

Lucy:
i sigh and close my eyes, enjoying the rise and fall of his chest i'm just glad you didnt kill me, i thought that you were gonna kill me actually

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next