House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Scampi
midget
Meggie
Wolfsoul
rae
hrs289
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:14 am

immm thinking......hmmmm,gimmie girl charries u played all my charries are in my sig on the left
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:16 am

umm idek them all honestly... some i play for a while then got rid of because their story wasnt very interesting... :/

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:17 am

Mhmm, if you want XD

I walked into the living room of the mansion and sat down on the sofa, moving Kiara onto my lap and kissing her head. "Hello princess." I greeted my little girl, the only thing and only one I had left in this messed up world.

"Hi daddy!" Kiara smiled and shuffled around so that she could snuggle into her daddy. "Look what I'm watching! It's a film about these twin witches! It's not very realistic, but it's funny!"

Galian sighed, knowing that something was deffinately wrong with his Darkess, so he put a hand under her chin and lifted her head up slightly so that she was looking at her. He mumbled something incoherent, but he was trying to say 'Please tell me'.

More people came, but not many people left, the bar was getting kind of busy now, so I decided to go to tables and ask if they wanted drinks so that they didn't crowd around at the bar and suffocate Tifa or something.
((Should we skip for Cloud and Tifa, Britt? Working's boring XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 am

i'm gonna have it as she has been searching for Kiara ever scence she ran away... but whos gonna answer the door? Joe or Kiara?

Lucy:
i'm walking through the woods, but am full because i'd just fed a few hours ago. i come across yet another large building and i allow my hopes of finding Kiara to raise a bit as i jog to the door. when i get to the door i knock quickly and swollow my nerves

ok NOW i gtg for about 30-45 mins because i needa take a shower Smile haha but i'll come back!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 am

WAIT! I REMEBER! IT WAS DARK AND THE OTHER CHIK! YUSH! LOL he was a demon prince. :3 nd yush wolfy

darkess: "i cant tell you...you'll hte me forever.."
tifa: once the bar had closed she was cleaning the tables.tiredly. "well,that was a rush.right cloud?' she looked over at him

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:36 am

Okies, I'll see you in a min then Very Happy

Kiara heard a knock at the door and decided to be brave and answer it. She really needed to get over her shyness so that she could make lots and lots of friends. "I'll get it daddy." She told her father, jumping out of his lap and walking out into the hall, opening the front door. And then closing it again. Mommy had found her, but there was no way Kiara was going back home whilst her mom was dating that stupid Dave guy. So Kiara ran, and where did she run to? To daddy of course. Jumping into her daddy's lap and burying her head into his shirt she whispered "Tell Mommy I'm not here."

'Tell Mommy I'm not here'? What was that supposed to mean?! Unless... My entire body tensed up and an arm curled around Kiara protectively. I wasn't going to let Lucy take Kiara away again, not when my little princess was the only thing keeping me alive right now. "She's not going to take you back home." I tried reassuring my little girl, though my voice was tense and strangely monotonal, which didn't help reassure Kiara. "I'm not going to let her take you."

The Galian beast shook his head, trying to tell Darkess that he could never be mad at her - The animalistic demon loved her too much to hate her. The hand under Darkess' chin moved to cup her cheek and the beast looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Mhmm." I replied, collecting up empty glasses and bottles. There was a small smile on my face, because earlier Denzel had come home and we both snuck away to discuss what happened on his date. It had gone well. Really well. Once I had put the bottles in recycling and washed the glasses, I walked over to Tifa and boldly wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, burying my head in her hair. "I'm tired now though." I commented. "How about you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:46 am

tifa:she nodded "yeah." she turned and looked at him

darkess:she looked at him "i shouldnt love...i should hate...kill..and be evil..thats how dr.romero made me...a killing machine in my sisters body"

lacy: she came down,she had new clothes on,she somehow got her clothes here.her cotton candy pink ears heard somthing that might have been scaring kiara "whats wrong?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:47 am

Britt-21 wrote:WAIT! I REMEBER! IT WAS DARK AND THE OTHER CHIK! YUSH! LOL he was a demon prince.

other chick?? XD haha and that sounds right? wasnt her name like Cat or Kat or something? she was a werecat ^.^ i remember now!

Wolfsoul wrote:Kiara heard a knock at the door and decided to be brave and answer it. She really needed to get over her shyness so that she could make lots and lots of friends. "I'll get it daddy." She told her father, jumping out of his lap and walking out into the hall, opening the front door. And then closing it again. Mommy had found her, but there was no way Kiara was going back home whilst her mom was dating that stupid Dave guy. So Kiara ran, and where did she run to? To daddy of course. Jumping into her daddy's lap and burying her head into his shirt she whispered "Tell Mommy I'm not here."

'Tell Mommy I'm not here'? What was that supposed to mean?! Unless... My entire body tensed up and an arm curled around Kiara protectively. I wasn't going to let Lucy take Kiara away again, not when my little princess was the only thing keeping me alive right now. "She's not going to take you back home." I tried reassuring my little girl, though my voice was tense and strangely monotonal, which didn't help reassure Kiara. "I'm not going to let her take you."

Lucy:
I bite my lip gently and knock on the door again Kiara? Please open the door?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:50 am

lol yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 am

... i dont remember her color... grr -_- ummm i'll come up with something haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:56 am

lol
dark was like...lol...no...making a ball! right? or was it wedding? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:59 am

i think it might have been their wedding but idk... if it was we should rp for a while to get used to it again... maybe it was green? does that sound right? or olive?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:01 am

"Well, as soon as we've had dinner, we - I mean, you - can go to sleep." I hadn't meant to say we, but now that it had it had made me sound as if I wanted to sleep in the same bed as Tifa! I blushed a bit at the thought and quickly hid it, using the fact that I was taller than my girlfriend to my advantage bby resting my head on top of hers so that she couldn't see the blush.

Galian shook his head again, this time with a bit of force, and then pulled Darkess into a hug. After a while he pulled away and bent down to write in the dirt: 'We are us, not what others make us.' He didn't want Darkess to think that she couldn't love just because she was made to kill. He didn't want her to act like the host, who had let what he was almost ruin his life. He wanted Darkess to be happy, and be free to love.

Once again, Kiara jumped down from her daddy's lap, but she didn't answer the door again, she went over to her friend Lacy and quickly filled her in on the fact that she had run away. "But now Mommy's found me!" She finished. "I don't want to go back, I hate Mommy's boyfriend!"

As Kiara talked to Lacy, I decided to answer the door, just so that I could give Lucy a piece of my mind for running off without telling me where she was going - not that I really cared where she had been going, but I did care about where Kiara had been going. Opening the door with a glare, I began talking to my ex-girlfriend, almost wife. "Kiara doesn't want to come home with you." I stated bluntly. "Nor will I allow her to come home with you in case you 'forget' to tell me where you're taking her again. I know I'm a killer and I know we had our difficulties, but how dare you steal my daughter away from me like that!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 am

Lucy:
i dod what i though was best for her... i was looking for her to make sure that she was ok... i knew she would have found you i smile slightly, but under my smile is sadness

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 am

olive! lol

dark: he had come back from is long trip! he opened the doors "kat? you here babe?" he walked in and closed the door behind him.

darkess: she looked at him "i cant be me...my mind is red..crismon red..dead bodies..everything bad.."

tifa: "we are both sleeping." she didnt mean in the same bed,that would be weird,no...aquard

lacy: she hugged kiara and glared at the woman at the door,no one was taking her friend away
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 am

Kat:
I had been asleep but didnt mind waking up to his voice. I roll over and smile before i get out of bed and walk downstairs my eyes and finding his face hi! i smile wider and run to him, embracing him fondly

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:15 am

Back.
Hmm.... Debating whether or not to rp
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:15 am

I'm trying to deciding how to get rid of a cough without using cough medicine.

The smile softened me slightly, but then I remembered that I was angry at her so I hardened my glare. "Well she's fine. You can leave now." I was being hostile and unfriendly because she had hurt me by running away with Kiara and I knew that if I allowed myself to love again, it would only fall apart and make me want to die even more, so much more that I might even not bother about the fact that I'd be leaving Kiara behind without the father she seemed to love.

Galian hugged her quickly again, pressing his muzzle to her forehead. He understood what Darkess meant, for he used to be like that too. He continued writing in the dirt, trying to make Darkess happy again: 'People change. Galian changed. I help Darkess. Love can change people.' He stood up again and pointed down to his words, offering a small smile in the hopes that it cheered her up.

"And if I refuse?" It would be far too early for me to sleep and would mess up my current sleeping pattern too much. I needed to make a gradual change back to normal, otherwise I'd just be tired all the time.

Kiara looked up at Lacy and shook her head. "Don't glare at Mommy. She's nice, it's just her boyfriend who's annoying." She didn't want anyone hating Mommy. It wasn't Mommy's fault she had bad taste in guys.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 am

hi!

Lucy:
i bite my lip slightly and sigh i would but i dont have anywhere to go anymore i say quietly and look down, away from his face

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:19 am

I don't have any ideas aside from sugar drinks like soda or fruit punch or whatever
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 am

dark:he smiled and he hugged her back,kissing her cheek."i missed you kat" he loved her so much,she was wonderful,she brightened his heart.

lacy: "ok,but shes not taking you away from me,im not losing a best friend" she looked down at kiara

tifa:"you'll be in big trouble mister" she giggled and kissed his bcheek

darkess: she looked down at it and smiled a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:25 am

Kat:
i smile at him and then kiss him on the lips gently. After a moment i pull away and smile i missed you too

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:28 am

Dark:he smile widen "how did you like being royalty?" he chuckled,she must have liked it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am

Kat:
its nice i smile at him before i continue i get served and i get pretty much whatever i want but i'd rather be with you i kiss him again, a little longer this time

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 am

((Meh, I'll have a cup of tea, it always works.))

Ah. Which must've meant things didn't go well with her boyfriend. I tried to hide the smirk, but was unable to when a plan formed in my mind. Why was I trying to send Lucy away when torturing her would be the greatest revenge ever imaginable?! Of course, I wouldn't be able to kill her now, I'd have to wait until tonight when Kiara was asleep, but still... "As long as you don't run off with Kiara again, come in." I stood aside and allowed Lucy into the mansion.

When Kiara spotted Daddy letting Mommy in, her eyes widened in shock and she quickly pulled away from Lacy's hug to levitate to the ceiling so that Mommy couldn't see her... At least... She hoped Mommy couldn't see her... And even if Mommy did see her, there was no way she could get Kiara down from the ceiling because she couldn't reach!

I closed my eyes happily as Tifa kissed my cheek and then gave her a quick kiss. "In which case, I'm in trouble, because I'm not going to bed that early." I chuckled slightly, wondering whether or not Tifa was being serious about me being in trouble. I guessed not, but I tested it anyway.

Galian's smile grew when Darkess smiled and he licked her cheek tenderly. "I love you, Dah-ruh-kess.." He didn't know how to pronounce Darkess yet, but he gave it a go for the sake of it. "Galian..." He paused for a minute, thinking of how you pronounced the word, but then gave up and drew an arrow towards 'help'.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next