House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Scampi
midget
Meggie
Wolfsoul
rae
hrs289
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 pm

After checking in the woods for Nick for almost 12 hours, I had returned to my room just as the tears had started to fall. Now I was just tired, tired from running around, tired from the crying... But there was a knock on the door and, despite my lack of energy, I got up and answered it. Pausing wide-eyed when I saw Nick, covered in cuts and bruises. "Oh. My. Gosh." He looked as if he had been in a fight or something! "What the heck happened?!" I stood out of the way so that Nick could come in, not bothering to hug him, no matter how much I had missed him, because I knew it would just hurt his wounds more. 

I was in the living room reading a book when I heard crying. The curious part of me wondered who it was and I turned around to see blond wavey hair walk by, crying as it did so. Wait. That wasn't just blond wavey hair, that was Suzie! Closing my book without even before to remember what page I was on, I ran out of the living room and after my girlfriend, stopping directly in front of her and trying to dry her tears. "What's wrong, Suzie?" I asked worriedly. Was it me? Had I done something wrong? Of course I had, I always do everything wrong! And I bet this was partially the demon's fault too! I pulled Sue into a hug at that moment and started apologizing for whatever I had done. "I'm sorry, Suzie, whatever it is I've done, I'm sorry for doing it."

I grinned a little as I remembered the day Jay and I met, but more dominent in my mind was the day I taught Jay about the good version of the love spell and he used it on me, forcing me to confess my feelings for him. One of the best days of my life. Unfortuantely though, I snapped out of my reverie as my husband asked another question. Following my gaze over to our children, I nodded and began swimming towards them.

"Oh no! The cavalry's coming! Let's hide, Tara!" I exclaimed with a giggle, hiding behind Tara's inflatable car thing which kind of failed because Tara wasn't hidden and my ears were sticking up above the car.

I laughed as Toby started squirming around in his bed and then decided to help him escape the covers by picking him up. "Morning Tobster." Still giggling, I hugged the little dude to me, placing a little kiss to the spikes on his hair. I then looked over to Goldie and noticed that he had up. "And good morning Goldie!" The chocobo let out a 'Wark!' And I took some greens out of my little pouch, throwing them to the big yellow bird to keep it occupied.

Don't be afraid to ask him anything? "Ok," I took a deep breath and then asked Tyler "Would you mind coming to the hospital with me when I... Uhhh, give birth?" Out of slight nervousness but mostly awkwardness, I bit my bottom lip. "It's just that I don't want to go through it alone, and Jeremy's got his own pregnant family member to look after so... Yeah."

That came out of nowhere. And by what Giselle said, it kind of made her seem mad at the fact that he had probably moved on from her... Etiher that or she suddenly realised what a b****** he was, and I doubted she did. "I'll be right back, Jayla." Sighing, I followed Giselle's scent to Dane's room but she had locked the door and I wasn't in the mood to destroy doors with my inhuman strength today. 'She just... Needs some time alone.' I told myself, trying to hide the bad feeling I had about all this. I headed back into Giselle's room and flopped back onto the bed, a little bit stressed by Giselle's sadness, and then looked over to Jayla. "She didn't mean to shout at you, Jay." I tried assuring the young teen. "She's just very hormonal and probably tired and all that random girl stuff." I was also trying to reassure myself too, trying to tell myself that she had moved on, because she wouldn't be marrying me if she hadn't.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Tifa came back and then noticed the guy by the window leaving so I went and collected his glass and bottle, bringing them into the kitchen and putting them in the sink.

The Galian beast saluted and quickly grabbed the host's wallet from the kitchen. He then walked back into the living room and placed a soft 'kiss' to Darkess' forehead before taking her hand and leading her out of the house, heading towards town.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 am

hi! Smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am

Howdy! Very Happy

My dad just said shut up to the smoke alarm and it actually worked O.o He has the power!!!

Or not -_- It's started beeping again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:23 am

coolio haha and i sent a message on the old forum... but lets just move the convo here! haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am

Ok then:

Me no wanna pick! Surprise me! It's not really a surprise since you know the options. I... Don't want a relationship right now. I've kind of given up... I vote for Mommy coming back! *Sighs and picks Kiara up, carrying her into their room.* Awww! Daddy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:27 am

hmmm idk really... i still want him to mee Bree haha he'd find her... facinating Smile lmaoo but i think i'll bring back Lucy lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:28 am

Fascinating?! In his frame of mind, Joe would probably kill her! He's been searching for someone to torture! *Chuckles.* This will cause some drama.

Meh, brb, lunchtime!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:30 am

i havent even had breakfast yet! haha

and he CANT kill her (see facinating ^.^)

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:45 am

Lol, and true, he can't... Meh, he's still looking for someone to cause pain to, and he can deffinately cause her pain. The guy's a psycho!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am

yes he is :> and your trappen in the same head with him XD haha and i brought back Lucy already Smile lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am

Well, he's been ok lately psycho-wise, just really depressed, and he's only just turned suicidal so his thoughts haven't started annoying me yet. Besides, his voice is quiet in Bex's mind. I'm the one who does the most talking Razz Yeah... Anywho, awesome! Kiara's gonna be happy! Anywho! Wanna rp something? Kiara's watching tv in the living room me thinks amd Joe's out in the forest searchign for a victim so *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:52 am

well Bree roams the forest... shall we share the crap out of Joe?? Very Happy haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

Sure just let me type out some random rubbish for Joe XD

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

ok! haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:58 am

Life wasn't worth living anymore. It honestly wasn't. After what had happened with Lucy, and then with Lilly, and then Isolt... I just couldn't take it. This world was filled with love and I was filled with so much hatred. I just wanted to die and go to Hell where love didn't exist, but I had to survive for Kiara. I had to be there for her. In order to take my mind off of my suicidal thoughts and to ease the anger I held inside, I decided to look for someone I could torture and kill, since my first search hadn't been successful. I had left Kiara in the lving room watching tv whilst I wandered around in the forest. Hopefully my next victim would be a girl, that way I could see this as a form of revenge on those who had broken my heart.

((Hmm... That wasn't actually that bad Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:03 am

Bree:
I slink around silently in the trees like I usually do. After a few hours, i come across what looks to be a human. I then say to myself, in a voice too low for him to hear looks like it might be lunch time At that point i smile as i scamper infront of him in the trees. When he finally walks into the right spot i let myself fall from the tree on top of him, pinning him to the ground

shes a total bad ass Smile haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:11 am

Lol XD

All of a sudden, I was pinned to the ground by the girl and my old insticts kicked in. Whoever it was, whatever it was, there was no way I was going to let it drink my blood and gain my powers, my powers were mine and mine alone, always have been, always will be. Smirking a little, I inflicted the migraine spell on her, then levitated her into the air and threw her into a tree, ceasing with the levitation then to watch her fall to the floor. I paused then, studying her. If she was human, shouldn't wouldn't have survived that fall, or the force in which she hit the tree. If she wasn't human, well, she'd probably be fine, but I was still prepared to end her supernatural life. But that could wait for now; a wise hunter studies his prey's strengths and weaknesses before he immerses himself in the thrill of killing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 am

Bree:
As i fly into the tree i brace myself for the pain. When i feel it i turn so i fall onto my feet and i smirk at him somones a fighter Then i start to feel a slight ache in my head, nothing too severe, just annoying mostly

none of his stuff is going to be as effective as usual lmao

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 am

hi people *yawn* Oh hey lilj. Long time no see
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 am

hi! and ya! no one told me -_-

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 am

((I'm guessing it would cause wounds though, but they would heal before she loses a lot of blood right?))

Deffinately inhuman. And a girl. Two birds in one stone, I see, torturing someone who was both female and supernatural would be fun. I returned the smirk slightly, a slightly challenging look in my eyes. "Indeed I am." I replied to the girl. "Unfortunately for you, I never lose a fight either." Chanting an old spell that I used to love, and still do, I started opening up any scars that were on her body and, in case she was yet to be scarred, I sent a few lightning bolts her way too, to make she that she deffinately got hurt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 am

sorry... =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:24 am

Morning Mort! Wakey wakey Mort! It's a beautiful day and the sun's shining! Well, it is here anyway, which is rare Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:28 am

It's 4.5º C here.. -_- I'm under two blankets and I'm still freezing *sigh* But anyways, ya. I'm just gonna stay in bed for a bit, lol
And my mom officially invited my dad to my therapy session -_- joy. But at least he has a job interview around the same time so he might not make it!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:29 am

ya lol it would but thed'd heal insanely fast ^.^ haha she cant really die lmao

and its ok! haha wolfsoul told me and i was onlt trapped with admin and vampire for oh like 5 months? haha Razz

Bree:
I feel the joult of electricity travel through my body, and then i feel the burned areas healing up quickly and efficenly. Then I can feel the scars, mainly the ones in my hand opening up. I look down at my hand and watch the reopening wounds close and heal themselves. Then I smile at him as i extend my hane and start to walk towards him so his weak eyes can see the scar finish healing nice try...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next