House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs289
midget
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:09 am

Ya, sure. Hey, I have a question. You wouldn't've actually bitten me earlier, right. Because you don't bite people, right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am

((No, I don't bite humans, and even if I did, there's no way I'd bite you. *Walks over to the couch and sits down on it, almost tempted to lie down but deciding against it in case Jenna wanted to sit down too.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

*Leans against a wall* Ok, cool. I was just curious. *Looks towards the window as though she was actually looking out of it*
La de da. Those two are interesting to write as children..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 am

Hayden: I chuckled. She was so good at being sexy and seductive. But when it came to being normal and innocent she was rubbish. I took hold of her hands and tangled our fingers together. "You sure about that?" I teased.

Isadora: "Hmm" I looked around, taking pictures of anything that looked cool and random. Moving some stuff around to create cool effects. Purposely keeping my eyes away from the piano. "A spy sounds so much cooler though." I spotted a bag of marbles on the floor and moved them to the windowsill so they were in the sunlight. Causing them to sparkle. Making a really cool picture.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 am

((*Lies down now that he's sure Jenna isn't gonna sit down, a small smirk on his face.* Did you think I was gonna bite you? Because you seemed pretty freaked out. You're heartbeat was faster than the average human heartbeat.))

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I chuckled and bent down to give Hayden a quick kiss. "Sooo... Are we going break our vow or not Haydie? It's completely your decision." I looked down at our hands and frowned a little - I was gonna run my hands down Haydie's chest like earlier but now I couldn't - but shook it off.

"True." I observed what Izzy was doing and smiled a little. She was pretty good at photography, and was pretty creative. Most amateurs would have seen the marbles and just take a picture of them like that, but Isadora had actually moved them into the sun so that the colors would create a kaleidoscope effect and the marbles woukd sparkle.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 am

I was pretty sure you weren't. I mean, you've stopped yourself in the past.. You just caught me off guard. I mean, I wasn't expecting someone to grab me, you know?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 am

((Yeah. It's pretty scary when someone just suddenly grabs you, isn't it. *Brow furrows and he shudders at the memories before desperately trying to shake them off.* Jeremy and Jenna have been talking all day!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 am

Ya, they have! So what! We're buddies! Buddies talk Razz *Notices something off in his voice* You ok?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 am

Hayden: "that's nice put it all down to me." I sat up a little so I could return the kiss. Making it a little deeper and longer. I pulled away and buried my head in her neck. Kissing it. "What would you rather do?" I asked before kissing her neck again.

Isadora: I brought the image of the the marbles up on screen and smiled a bit. I lent back against the wall and flicked through the rest. "I should print these off and make a collage." if I put the one of the marbles and the one of the rubix cube in the corner together it would really make them stand out. The brightness from the marbles to the darkness off the corner. I could do similar things wih different shapes as well. My smile grew even more as I planned it. "Whatcha think?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 am

((Yeah, but even I don't talK to my buddies all day! *Lets ot a warning hiss at Bex and then replies to Jenna.* I'm fine. It's just... Bad memories.))

Damn it, kissing my neck was the other thing that automatically made me moan. And Hayden did it twice! "To be honest, I'd rather forget the vow even existed." I admitted, arhing my neck back so that Haydie could kiss it more. "It's pointless and we're clearly struggling to resist."

"I think its an awesome idea." Isadora was pretty artistic. Maube she'd be a famous artist someday or something, most creative people did become famous artists. "I think you should do it. It'll be fun."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 am

By the way, I wont be sneaking on tonight. Unless mum comes off of the laptop so that my internet works upstairs...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 am

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 am

Hayden: I chuckled and kissed her neck again. "My thoughts exactly." I let my kisses trail up her next and along her jaw. Pausing at the corner of her mouth. I pulled back a little and met her gaze before bringing my lips to hers and kissing her softly.

Isadora: "Hmm" It did sound like fun. "It'll take a while though. Getting everything in the right place to give it the biggest effect." Defiantly a lot of rearranging involved. I looked up from the camera and flashed Xavier a grin. "The perfect thing for a rainy day."

Bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 am

Ok, see ya!
Wow.. You guys were talking all day! Ya, well I guess we had a lot to talk about
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am

Actually, we're still here. Yeah, but the internet's being slow and poofy. And Jenna's right, we had a lot to talk about *Shrugs.*))

Woohoo! Yuffie won! Hayden was surrendering! I kissed Hayden back, keeping it tender, yet gentle at first but slowly increasing the passion a little. Our fingers were still tangled together so I gave Hayden's hands a little squeeze as we kissed.

"Mhmm." Unfortuantely I'd never be able to see the finished masterpiece, but if she included the pictures of me in the collage and it became famous, maybe someone would come and invite me to see it or something. "It'll look really awesome."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 am

Ya! And bad memories pass.. You just gotta give them time *small smile*
Wow! Tanya's trusting someone for once! >.>
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 am

Cool hi again

Hayden: I smiled under kiss, and squeezed her hands back. Letting one go so I could knot my hand in her hair. Increasing the passion even more.

Isadora: "Yeah it should." I turned it off to save the battery and put it on the windowsill. He wouldn't see it though. Because he was leaving today. And there was no way I could finish it by the time he went. Not if I wanted it to look awesome. "Too bad you won't see it."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 am

((True. And I'm gonna forget eventually - I hope - so I guess I shouldn't let those memories get to me. Wait a sec, who's Tanya trusting??? *Overhears and is suddenly interested in the coversation.* Woah woah woah, Tanya's trusting someone?! It's a miracle!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 am

A moan escaped my lips - I swear Hayden was doing it on purpose - and ran my now-free hand up and down his chest before allowing it to rest at the back of Hayden's neck, hoping I didn't accidentally make him laugh because that was one of his tickle spots. I matched Hayden passion, but then decided it wasn't enough so I increased it, practically making out with him. Whilst lying on the floor. With me on top of Hayden. And Hayden was topless... This was awesome!

I frowned a little but shook my head. "I'll see it. In an art gallery in the future." A small smile returned to my face. "But, if you want me to help out before you leave, I'd be glad to lend a hand.

Howdy midget Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 am

Tristan. She's all happy! It's so weird! I can hear you, ya know!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

Awww, Tristan :3 Hee hee hee! Ah, I see. In which case, she's not gonna stay happy and trusting for long :/ *Sighs and then looks over to Jenna, then back at Tanya, then back at Jenna again. "Hey, Jen-Jen, how come you're not grumpy like your sister yet? Haven't you lost someone close to you or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

Hayden: I rolled over so I was hovering over yuffie. I had to let go of her hand and hair it support myself. So she didn't feel my weight. But I made sure I was still pressed against her. I suppose I would find it weird doing this in a tent if I was paying any attention.

Isadora: I laughed a little and shook my head. "first it won't be good enough to get put in an art gallery. And second, no offense, but I never thought you'd be the type to actually go to an art gallery." But if by a miracle it did end up in an art gallery it would need a name. Hmm what should I call it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 am

=\ *glances at Tanya then Jer* No. Not really... I might give her a friend later in my writing but I dunno. And even if she does and she loses him/her she'll go into denial, stay her happy self, and think they'll come back some day. And you say yet like it's gonna happen! I am not grumpy... '>.> XDD Ya, you are. Whatever.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:52 am

((Going into denial's not fun :/ And Tanya, no offense but you are pretty grumpy, even if somethig happened to your friend. And you're especially grumpy towards me! Seriously, can't you at least try to like me? Your sister does! I mean she likes me, I don't mean she tries to like me.))

Hee heehee heehee! This was fun and it hadn't even really started yet! Right now we were just, like, kissing, but it'd get even awesomer soon! As we kissed, the hand that was running up and down Hayden's chest moved into his hair, pulling his head closer so that the kisses were even more passionate, whilst the other jist remained at the back of Hayden's neck.

"None taken, besides I probably wouldn't go to an art museum, but since I know the artist I would probably go and take a look at her work." I replied, leaving the piano stool and walking over to Izzy. "And You never know, your collage might be art museum material."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 am

I just don't like guys ok?! They've always managed to mess anything up! Not to mention they're not reliable! Tanya... Fine. *Walks off* Don't blame her for this sorta stuff... She just takes things hard..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next