House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs289
midget
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Tanya- "Ya.. Anyways, sorry. I should go do. Something.." Oh. Maybe I was kinda running away at the end.. I sighed a bit then climbed back to my room, then went downstairs and outside, heading for town.

Treena- Ok, this was just plain awesome! Making out with a guy on a couch while wearing a bikini! And I'd only met him today! Talk about hitting it off fast! I decided I should pull back a bit, not because I wanted to stop but because I didn't. "Maybe we should take this... Elsewhere?" I winked a bit, a definite mischievous note clear in my voice. All the while the little shiver continued up my spine.

Jasmine- I was kinda enjoying just walking back but I was glad to be back at the mansion when we did get there.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Matty: I watched her leave and sighed. Then sat down and pushed it from my mind. I wasn't going to think about it now. In fact I probably wouldn't ever now. What's done was done. I laid back and closed my eyes. Where do I go from here?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Jasper: I smile slyly back and stand up, picking her up with me. "Where to baby?" I think I knew where she was planning on going.

Tony: I open the door, holding it open for her. If there was one thing my parents taught me it was I had to be polite to women. My dad didn't exactly practice what he preached.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Tanya- When I was in town I ducked into a Starbucks, getting myself a coffee then sitting at one of the tables and drinking it slowly, just meditating for now. It was the best way for me to clear my mind.

Jasmine- "Thanks Tonyster!" I said with a smile as I walked in. When I was in I tried to think of something to do. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" It was the only thing I could think of at the moment. I know.. I failed at coming up with ideas.

Treena- "My room," I reply, moving my arms around his neck so keep myself in place and wrapping my legs around his waist just cause I could. Wow.... We were totally heading to my room! This was epic!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Jasper: I go back to her room, trying to hide the eagerness on my face.

Tony: "Sure." I smile. I always liked falling asleep, holding her. The movie didn't really matter.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 pm

I can't be bothered to post Matty he's just going to be laid there for a while.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Treena- I could see a little bit of the eagerness he was trying to hide and I tried to hide mine a bit too, though I didn't really mind it showing. When we got to the room I kicked the door closed with my foot and kissed him again as passionately as before.

Jasmine- I smiled and nodded, glad he didn't think me idea sucked too much. "Ok, cool!" I said, looking through the mansion's collection of movies and seeing Avatar I pulled it out. Cool! This was a pretty good movie! I popped it in and took a seat with a smile.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Jasper: I walk her into a wall so her back was pressed up against it, my arms wrapped around her, kissing her passionately.

Tony: I sit next to her, wrapping an arm around her and I kiss her gently on the cheek, smiling.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Jasmine- I lean into him, my smile getting smaller but not because I was any less happy. Just because I was more peaceful.

Treena- My heart rate picked up again as he pressed me into the wall and I kiss him back matching his passion and then a bit more.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Tony: I watch the movie start but I was more focused on Jasmine.

Jasper: I let my light course through my body and into hers through our kiss.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Treena- I don't open my eyes to see or anything but it almost feels as though energy coursing through him and into me. It felt.. Amazing actually! I kept kissing him, finding the whole thing - meeting him and doing all this with him - wonderful!

Jasmine- I'd never really liked the beginning to this movie.. I loved the middle though! And then the end got all sad again... Every now and then I'd glance over at Tony and see he had his eyes on me most of the time. It made me blush a bit and I kinda hoped he wouldn't notice. If he did I would feel pretty stupid.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Jasper: I break the kiss, just long enough to pull her onto the bed with me then starting again.

Tony: I tried to look away whenever she turned to look at me. I just kept getting lost in her eyes.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Jasmine- One time I looked over and caught his eyes, except this time I didn't look away. I blushed a bit when I did and it made me feel pretty stupid. I kissed him before and I was blushing over looking into his eyes? How stupid was that?

Treena- At first I laughed happily but when we lay on the bed a shiver goes all the way down my spine and one of my other personalities take over.
Becky- First I was in the kitchen and now I was... Oh my god! I pulled away and scrambled out from under him, backing up to a wall my eyes wide. Oh my freaking god.. This was not happening! "Who the hell're you?!" I'd come back in lots of different places but never having a guy make out with me in his bed?! That was just... It couldn't be happening..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Jasper: My mouth gaped open and my eyes were huge. What just happened!!??!?! It took a few seconds for me to figure out how to talk. "I-I'm Jasper!"

Tony: I noticed I had been caught so I leaned over and kiss her cheek.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Anyone wanna rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Becky- "I dont know you!" I run my fingers through my hair and take a deep breath. "Where am I?" Jeez... I had come back in come weird places but this was just plain awkward. I knew my face would be bright red but I tried to ignore it. I just needed to figure out what was going on..

Jasmine- I smiled, still blushing a bit, and kissed him on the lips quickly. Psh, I didn't like this part anyways!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I might poof soon

Jasper: "Didn't we go over this? Neither of us know. A mansion somewhere." I was so confused. I get off her bed.

Tony: I smile and pull her a little closer.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Becky- I shake my head, squeezing my eyes shut. "No.. I know that. But... Why am I in here." I frown, knowing this would only confuse him more. "Look.. It's Jasper, right? My name's Becky and I have a memory loss problem. I don't know how I got here, I don't know what day it is, I don't know who you are." Maybe that would help him understand..

Jasmine- I snuggle into him and close my eyes for a second but then it goes to a part I like so I turn to watch it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Sooo...

apparently it was super windy, rainy, cold and the hawks lost at the football game... I'm just telling myself it wasn't worth it, haha. (:

The week is half-way over, and soon I will be able to hang out with people again! Excited for that. And next week is the start of boy's basketball, which I am the manager forr. Excited for that too!

I'm grubbin on halloween candy right now. That's the best way to spend a wednesday night, lawl. Totally.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Jasper: "You're so forgetful you don't know your own name?" Which was her real name, Becky or Trina? Would she ever remember me?

Tony: We had just woken up about 4 hours ago but I was still tired. I relaxed every muscle in my body, sinking into the couch.

Haha yea it is
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Winter- "Alright," I said, heading into the living room and taking a seat on the couch, glancing around me but then looking over at where Light would be if he had come along. I was pretty sure he would have followed. He tended to do that quite often.

Jenna- I sighed and as I got hungry I stood up, walking out of my room. It took me a few minutes but I make it to and down the stairs, going into the kitchen. I open up the fridge and stare blindly at it. What was I going to eat anyways? Apples sounded good... I tried to remember where they were kept and my hand went to a bin thing, pulling out and apple and taking a bite out of it before closing the fridge door again. It was starting to be easier, being blind.

Jade- Asleep

Sapphire- "But ice cream's yummy!" I glared a bit but then just stuck my tongue out and got some fruit. Then I started munching on it with a big smile. Ha ha! He thought he could trick me into eating healthy stuff! Well there's a big ha ha at him! I win! ^_^ Oh wait... Hey! He had gotten me to eat healthy stuff! Not fair!

Jasmine- I smiled, feeling him relax and towards the end of the movie I fell asleep too.

Jay- "Oh! You scared me, Taylor!" I said, putting a hand on my chest like I was startled. But then I saw Sapphira come in the water and smiled. "Let's go say hi to your mom!" I said, swimming back over to were Saph and Tara were.

Tanya- When I was in town I ducked into a Starbucks, getting myself a coffee then sitting at one of the tables and drinking it slowly, just meditating for now. It was the best way for me to clear my mind.

Treena- "Oh god... Please say this didn't follow me here..." I muttered to myself. I knew it had though. "I haven't forgotten my name. My name's Becky. Who... Who did you think I was?" Even though I didn't know about the other personalities I was starting to put it together, though it was just kinda a guess.

Cool that you get to do stuff you like Smile
And I should be going so... Goodnight. If you ever need to talk just shoot me a message or something. And Rae, if you want to reply, Jenna wants to talk to Pat in the morning
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm

How many personalities are there?

Jasper: "I thought you were Treena. Remember? I ran into the door? Anything?" Wow. I thought I had made a friend. No, more than a friend. But then, of course, something happens so I lose them.

Night Bright Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Ok, that was it! I hadn't seen Nick in almost a week, so I was going to go and search for him in the forest and hope that he was ok. Rushing out of my room and downstairs, I headed outside, transforming into my wolf form in mid-run just before I reached the border of the forest. My senses were on red alert, desperately searching for Nick's scent, not just a vampire's scent but his personal vampire scent. No scent so far, but I wasn't going to give up, not until I knew Nick was safe.

I knew this day was coming, but I had hoped that, by some miracle, it wouldn't. Matt had finished working on the music video with Dayna. We were going back to California. I packed up my suitcase with a blank expression, trying to remain calm and composed even though my insides were screaming 'Let me stay!'. I mean, I loved Nathalie, and no other girl had ever loved my fail-at-flirting self before! I didn't want to leave her because long distance relationships never worked. I couldn't go against my parents' orders by staying, but I didn't want to leave my dog-girl. Life sucks.

5 and a half months pregnant. Great. I looked fat, I felt fat, I was grumpy most of a time, and I was hungry for mayonnaise, like, 24/7. I was meant to go for a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago to find out the gender of my baby but... I didn't want to go on my own.  I guess I'd just have to get used to it - being on my own with a baby. Well, I had Jeremy to help me, right? Ha! Nope! He had Giselle and the twins to take care of, I had no one to help me.

We couldn't find Isolt. Now I was getting worried. Kiara was on the verge of crying, I could tell, and I almost felt like breaking down into tears too. First I lost Lucy, then Lilly and now Isolt? No. I couldn't think that, Isolt wasn't the kind of woman who'd just leave without telling the one she loved... That is, if she loved me... I honestly felt like giving up and just going back to torturing people, but I couldn't because of Kiara, I couldn't do that to her.

Kiara desperately tried holding back the tears, knowing that this must've been harder for Daddy than it was for her so if anyone should be crying, it was him. He didn't though, which was weird because lately he had been pretty emotional, but he seemed to be... Deep in thought. It worried the little vamp-witch like crazy, and she prayed that whatever Daddy was thinking, it would be something nice.

"Sausage and pepperoni coming right up, miss Caldwell." Soon to be Mrs Wilson. I still couldn't stop thinking about it. Giselle had actually agreed to marry me. Me! Anyway, I gave Giselle a quick kiss on the cheek and then headed into the kitchen. I searched in the freezer for the pizza and then put said pizza in the oven before waiting for it to cook.

"Love you too, Suzie." I replied, pulling back a little to place a soft kiss on her cheek. "I always will." And that just made me sound weird, but it was true. I had even given Suzie the promise ring to prove it. I pulled back a little more so that I could see Sue's face and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So, do you have any plans for today?"

"Anywhere! There's no 'where' when in comes to the woods, just an 'anywhere'." Besides, I didn't know where would be a good spot to camp. "How about somewhere close to the lake?" I suggested, squeezing Hayden's hand back a little. "That way we can wash in the morning, or go for a swim, or go fishing for breakfast, or just enjoy the scenery." Lakes came in handy for lots of things. Plus, they attracted wildlife so maybe we'd see some animals! But what if they were hunters?! I pulled my hand away from Hayden's and reached behind me, breathing a sigh of relief when I felt my shuriken on my back before going back to holding Hayden's hand. Luckily for me, it hadn't come off when Haydie and I fell over in his room, so now we'd be safe from predators!

Vincent smiled slightly and removed his clawed arm from around Lilly's waist to grab the remote and turn the tv on. He wasn't sure what to watch so he just left it on tje news. Vince then put the remote down and carefully ran his clawed fingers through Lilly's hair a couple times as thoughts of the wedding rushed through his mind.

Santa? Seriously?! I grimaced and shook my head. "Thanks." I muttered sarcastically, walking over to Marlene and messing up her hair a little and then walking over to Tifa to give her a quick kiss. "I'll see you later... Well, I wont, but you know what I mean." I rubbed the back of my neck a little, said goodbye and walked out to Fenrir, mounting the motorbike before riding off towards my first destination.

"Bye Cloud!" Marlene had called just as Cloud left. She sighed and the got out of her chair, walking over to Tifa. "What are we gonna do today?" She asked her guardian, wondering what they were going to do to fill in all he hours that the bar usually covered.

I laughed and followed dad, glad that I had scared him a little. I was an awesome shark! Woohoo! Anyway, we swam over to mum and Tara, this time without me being a shark. "Hi mum!"

"Hello Taylor." I chuckled slightly and gave a small wave. It was clear that Taylor's hyperactivity was wearing off, but she was still very energetic. I turned my attention to Jay for a moment and my smile grew just by looking at his own smile. "Hi Jay." Was it normal to say hi to your husband as if they were a friend? "Are you havng fun?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Jay- "Ya, I'm having fun. What about you and Tara?" I smiled a bit and laughed when I saw the little girl waving her arms around like she saw Taylor do and trying to swim. She actually wasn't too terrible for a kid who'd just gotten in the water for the first time but I wouldn't trust her to swim on her own so I was glad Saph was keeping her in place.

Becky- "I'm sorry.. But no." Whatever had happened I was kissing him back when I'd gained consciousness... I don't know what had happened but I must've liked him... "Um... I'm not sure what happens when I loose my memory but... The last thing I remember I was in the kitchen in a mansion full of immortals. I'm guessing this is the same mansion." I nodded a bit. Ya, I was sure it was. "But this isn't my room. And... I'm not sure why this happens but... I'm not whoever you kissed. I'm.. Someone else.." That's really the only thing that made sense to me... "She will come back though. At least, I think she will. Back at home people would call me two things. Treena or Bree. So I guess they really are me... She'll come back." I wasn't sure about anything I was saying now but I was pretty sure.

There're 2 other personalities. Bree, Becky, and Treena.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 am

Renn: "Sure. See ya in a bit." I kissed his cheek then wondered over to the fridge. Looking for something for breakfast.  

celia: i laughed a little amd leaned across the table to give him a kiss. i pulled back a little bit. "yeah"

Josh: "well it tastes jus like that." I put two in the oven to cook. Then went and sat across from Lyndsey.

Sam: "well the blood defiantly boiled." I smiled and went over to her. Then gently pressed the back of my hand against her forehead. "do you feel better?"

Tonks: I smiled and sat up briefly to grab the blanket then laid back down covering both of us. Well up to Ryans chest otherwise it would be over my head. I snuggled in closer and closed my eyes.

Hayden: "To the lake then." That probably was the coolest place in the woods. Which was pretty much just trees, trees, and more trees. Which git boring after a while. I dropped her hand and put my arm round her shoulders. Hugging her to my side as we walked.

Toby: (sleeping) 

Matty: I watched her leave and sighed. Then sat down and pushed it from my mind. I wasn't going to think about it now. In fact I probably wouldn't ever. What's done was done. I laid back and closed my eyes. Where do I go from here?

Ayla: I sat up a little straighter, only to cringe away again. Why did she have to know I was here? "um...I'm not...sure." I wanted to live here. But I was afraid of being kicked out of another place. Ark hopped off my knee and flew up into a branch above the strangers head. He leaned down and inspected her closely. "ark?" I never understood why he did that. It was just weird. I turned my attention back to the girl. Would she be the one to kick me out or would it be some other random stranger I didn't know? Ark flew back to my shoulder and I jumped to my feet. "I... Should be going." I turned my back on her and ran into the woods.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next