House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Tony
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Renn: I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. Drinking that made it easier to breath but it didn't stop the tears. I grabbed a pack of Jaffa cakes which I had cravings for, then  went outside and sat under the cherry blossom tree. I didnt actually eat that many Jaffa cakes which surprised me. Normally the whole packs would be gone by now. I pushed them away and dropped my head into my hands. It wasn't real. He's still alive. He hasn't even been born yet. Noah's going to be fine.    

Last edited by midget on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Morning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:29 pm

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Alright you?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Tired but good thanks Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Cool
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:37 pm

My parents let me stay up later last night. It was weird because they're usually fussy about bedtime.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Maybe it's because it's a weekend mine are like that to but I just go on my iPod when they think I'm asleep
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Sames! And maybe, but they were gonna let me stay up until, like, 11:30!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 pm

My parents would never let me stay up that late
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Neither would mine, so I was like 'WTF?!' (obviously I didn't say it, but I was thinking it!)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah parents just act wierd sometimes
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Mhmm. In the end I went to be at 10:30, because dad was only gonna let me stay up until 11:30 if I wanted some pizza (weird...)

"Wow." I answered, standing up and wrapping my arms around my girlfriend's waist. "Beautiful. Not just the dress, you too. This is by far the best birthday present ever - seeing you in a dress." I didn't think Suzie knew it was my birthday, so I probably surprised her a little. "Anyway, do you wanna dance with me?"

"Mhmm!" Kiara replied, clutching the necklace in her small hands. "I saw a door in my head and walked through and I was here! It was wowtastic!" She giggled at her new word, thinking that it was the best word in the entire dictionary.

I beamed a huge smile at Isolt's words and kissed her cheek before focusing on the task at hand. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I thought about where we were all heading and then we suddenly appeared there. It was extremely fast, but if you slowed it down it would have looked as if the scene changed around us. I opened my eyes and spotted Kiara and Claude a little further away. "Tra da!" I said to Isolt with a little chuckle. "It's not very exciting, however it is a very effective spell."

Ok, now we were getting somewhere, but I still needed more information. "Is there any particular band that's you're favourite?" I asked, trying not to sound like I was interrogating Nick but failing miserably.

"In which case, lets just play Monopoly." I guessed that since Nat owned it, she was kind of good at it, so she had a chance of winning if I let her.

"Oh, ok." Matt understood that the cat-girl didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push for an answer. He clambered down the tree and set the girl in the net on the floor before freeing her. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I think Hayden would rather have you coming on the date tpp." I told Toby, messing up his hair playfully before turning my attention to the others. "Anuwau, it sounds like a good plan... As long as Barret and Cid don't don't show up." They swore a lot and made rude comments and, as much as I loved having them around  because they're so funny when they suddenly start ranting about something, usually me - we couldn't really risk it if Toby was coming.

Cloud shook his head in response to Yuffie's worries of Barret and Cid joining them. "Barret's busy travelling today, and Cid's working on another airship so he's busy too." He informed everyone.

Vincent was tempted to say 'good', for he was glad that he wouldn't have to deal with rude comments about his relstionship with Lilly and... Nightime activities, but refrained from doing so in case it upset or angered someone, especially Marlene whose father was one of the men whom Vincent was glad they couldn't make it.

I had grabbed the picnic basket and carried it out of the house, thanking daddy for opening the front door for us. Then I started skipping down the road like little red riding hood.

"Thank you Jay." I thanked my wonderful husband, reaching up to kiss his cheek before carrying my youngest daughter out of the house, following after my other daughter, Taylor. This trip to the park was going to be fun, and also kind of interesting since it was going to be the first family activity we did. I just hope it goes well and Taylor doesn't go hyper on coke or something.

Jeremy stayed and helped me put new bed sheets on the bed, which was good because my brother always made me smile wit his funny jokes and carefree ways and stories and his relationship with Giselle... Although I did have to whack him around the head a couple times for licking the patches of blood. By the time we were done, Jeremy jad told me about how he had proposed to Giselle and that the kid theu were expecting turned out to be kids, so now they had twins on the way. "That's awesome Jer!" I looked around the room and realised something was missing. "Where's Maria?"

"Oh, I was gonna play something for Giselle, so I borrowed her." I answered. "Sorry, I'll go get her in a minute. But speaking of playing, I need you to play something at our wedding. I'll be right back." I ran into Giselle's room and grabbed the guirar, then into my room to get my music and lyrics before heading back to Bex's room. I played the song and sung it so that Bex knew what I wanted her to play and the sweetness of tje song almost made her cry tears of happiness. She agreed, but on one condition: She wanted to change it into a piano piece, she thought it would sound nicer on the piano. With a shrug, I told her "Do what you've got to do, as long as it sound's amazing, I don't care."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:09 pm

O...k that's a wierd condition

Toby: I turned to haydie instead. "but if I come you won't as much fun. I'll be fine here. No one can get me here." haydie was always looking after me he needed a break and this was the perfect chance for it.

Hayden: I shook my head. He had a point though, they wouldn't be able to get him here. But I couldn't leave him with strangers. "I'm sorry Toby but your coming. I'm not leavin you here." I hugged him a little tighter, I couldn't risk anything happening to him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:14 pm

"You're not gonna make It less fun or anything, Toby." I reassured my little friend. "In fact, I think it'll be tons more fun with you joining us. Besides, we might go somewhere with nice food, so you can eat stuff; I don't think Blade's cooking is that good." Sure the guy could cook, but it just didn't beat Tifa's food, or a restaurant's food, and it certainly didn't beat Wutain food.

Mhmm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Toby: I decided to give up. It looked like I was going. The talk of nice food was temptjng though so. I stsyed silent and buried my head into the crook of haydies neck. Sometimes I wished I was older so haydie didn't have to look after me as much.

Hayden: I rubbed his back and kissed his head. I smiled at yuffie and mouthed. "thank you." I was glad that Toby wasn't arguing anymore. There was just no way I could leave him. An I don't know why he wanted to be. He hated being left behind. He was acting wierd lately, more grown up and it was worrying me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:24 pm

I gave Hayden a small smile and kissed his cheek, hoping it would cheerhim up a little since he looked so down. 'What's wrong?' I mouthed when the kiss clearly didn't work. The Great Ninja Yuffie wanted to help out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Hayden: I debated whether to tell her or nor. I didn't want to burden her with my worries. But maybe she could help. I shook my head. "it probably nothing" I mouthed back. I was probably just over reacting or something.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 pm

I sighed and nodded my head in understanding. If Hayden didn't want to tell me, I wouldn't force it out of him.
((Writers block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Hayden: I wrapped an arm round her waist and kissed he top of her head. I felt a little bad for keeping it from her. But I probably was just overreacting. An that's what she'd probably end up saying.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:41 pm

I closed my eyes contently when Hayden kissed my head and then tiptoed to give him a kiss before burrying my head into his chest. "This thing that's worrying you - it's not gonna make you depressed or anything, is it?" I asked, getting a little worried myself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Hayden: I tightened my grip on her. "no, it's just confuesing me that's all." I realised I was being a real downer. Great. What a good impression to make on yuffies friends.

Toby: haydie was worried. I pulled back enough so I could see his face. Now she mentioned it I could see it. I rested my hand against his cheek. Hoping that whatever it was, would sort itself out.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 pm

I sighed and nodded... Again. "Maybe we should go home for a couple of hours and then meet back here later." I suggested, realising that Hayden needed some time to think about whatever was confusing him and he couldn't really do that around loads of people.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Hayden: I gave Toby a small smile, and kissed his forehead before answering yuffie. "yeah" being around yuffies friends wasn't helping. It made me more cautious about everything I did. An i knew thinking about it would probably make me space out, an I didn't want to break anything here.

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next