House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Tony
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 am

Tanya- "Wow.. You're hand's pretty cold. I always imagined if there were angels they wouldn't still seem dead." I shrugged a bit then nodded towards the door. "Were you headed inside?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 am

lilly: laughed "you really want that surprise dont you?" she followed

tifa: she leaned on a counter,her hand moved to the back of his head,her hand in his hair.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 am

Hayden: I sighed a little. "if that's really all you want." I walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "it's your loss" then I walked out of the room, knowing she would follow.

Matty: I smiled a bit. "my hands are only cold because I've been sat outside for like 5 hours. An yeah I was." I started walking towards the door. Pausing to look over my shoulder at her. "do you what to come to, or are you staying out here?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 am

"Maybe." Vincent admitted. "Like I said, it sounds interesting." The house came into view and Vincent quickened his pace even more out of excitement.

That felt really nice - the whole hand-in-hair thing - and kind of felt soothing in a way... It's kind of hard to explain... Anyway, to show my appreciation for tangling a hand into my hair, I started kissing down Tifa's neck like I did earlier, only this tome we wouldn't be interupted."

Nooo! I had messed up my chance to get a real kiss from Hayden! Or had I?... I rushed out of the room, closing the door behind me, and ran after my boyfriend. "H-hey! Wait! That's not all I wanted Haydie!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:58 am

Tanya- "I'm coming," I said before jogging back over to him. And the whole, being out here for 5 hours thing made sense.. Also made me feel a bit stupid. Oh well.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 am

lilly: she ran after him,he was walking a bit fast.

tifa: she tilted her head back
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 am

Hayden: I smirked and stopped suddenly. Wrapping my arm round her waist to stop her from running past me. I put a hand behind her head and kissed her passionately.

Matty: I waited till she was beside me before carrying on walking inside. Once in the living room I sat down on the couch. I know it was more sitting but the couch was a hell of a lot comfyier then the roof.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 am

wtf,my red rose bush has a purple rose on it o.O
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:09 am

O...k that's not normal
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 am

Vincent entered the house and spun arpund to face Lilly, his coat flaring out behind him. "We're home. Where's my surprise?" He asked, his smirk growing.

I smiled when Tifa tilted her head back, because it meant that she was enjoying it and I was doing it right. I kissed up and down her neck a couple times and then up her jaw before returning the kisses to her soft lips with even more passion.

I kissed Hayden back, a little surprised by how much passion he was kissing me with already - usually the passion built up during the kiss, but apparently not this time! My hands traveled down Hayden's torso and then back up, tangling in the back of his spikey hair as I pressed up against him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 am

lilly: she grabbed his hand "c'mon" she pulled him upstairs and to their room.

tifa: she kissed him back,
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 am

Hayden: I chuckled and pulled back a bit. "was that what you wanted?" it was defiantly what I wanted. I nearly started kissing her again but I wanted an answer. So I kissed up and down her neck instead. As soon as she'd answered I could go back to kissing her.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 am

Tanya- When he took a seat on the couch I just sat next to him. "So... How'd you die anyways?" After saying it I thought it might sound kinda rude so I added a bit. "I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 am

Matty: I glanced at her then stared at the blank tv screen. "murdered...stabbed straight through the heart." I don't know why I was telling her. I never normal told anyone. Maybe that was why.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 am

Vincent smiled and followed Lilly upstairs and locked the door behind them when they got into the room, just in case. He then waited patiently for Lilly to give him his surprise.

"Yup... That's what I wanted." I answered, already breathless from the kiss. "Bit a lottle more might be nice too." I giggled a little and then ran my hands down Hayden's back until they were at the bottom of his back.

I knew that eventually we'd have to pull away, because I felt like we were on the verge of... Getting carried away. It's weird, part of me was yelling that I wasn't ready, and the other part was encouraging me. Maybe I should just continue 'kissing Tifa senseless', as Yuffie would probably describe it, and then wait for Tifa's actions to find out what she wanted.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 am

Tanya- "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that.. I don't see why anyone would murder you.. I mean, you seem like a great guy!" He did though - seem like a good guy. I looked over at him so I could watch his face.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 am

Hayden: I chuckled. "more?" I was curious what did she mean by more. So instead of going back to kissing her like before. I carried on kissing her neck while I waited for an answer.

Matty: I kept my expression the same and shrugged. "beats me it was some random stranger I walked past." again why was I telling her this?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 am

Tanya- "What? Really?! What kind of person just kills someone when they walk past?!" I found myself frowning in frustration or annoyance that someone could be so thick headed! I mean, really! It wasn't even someone he knew?!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 am

Against my will, a small cross between a moan and a sigh escaped my throat. I would have blushed, but right now my mind wasn't focused on how embarrassing that noise was. "More kissing, more hugging, more... Pretty much everything." I answered, chuckling slightly and bringing my hands around and placing them on Hayden's chest, not pushing him away, just letting them rest there.
((Yuffie, you're on the verge of being censored. Awww come on! I could be tons worse of I wanted to! That's what I'm afraid of -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:39 am

lilly: she unbuckled his cape (he was wearing it,right?) ad kissed him passionitly,her arms around his neck and her eyes closed

tifa: she pulled away alittle bit,her forehead resting on his
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 am

Matty: I turned to look at her. "all I know is he'd just been released from a mental home."

Hayden: I chuckled. "more kissing I can do." I pulled away from her neck and brought my lips back up to hers. My hand that was round her waist slipped just under her shirt so my hand was resting against her bare skin. I moved it a little further up. ((Hayden!! *sighs* fine I won't go any further up then this))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 am

Yup, he was.

Vincent kissed Lilly back with an equal amount of passion, pulling her clise to him so that she was pressed up against him. His human hand cupped Lilly's cheek and then moved down to her neck.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I took slow, deep breaths, trying to get rid of the slight lightheaded feeling from the intense kiss. I then opened my mako blue eues again and stared into Tifa's chocolate ones, a smile creeping across my face.

((Yuffie's shirt is already pretty short!!! *Chuckles then wink's at Hayden.*))
I kissed Hayden back again, practically kissing him senseless now and smirking at the fact that he had started pulling my top up a little. Well, if he could do that to me, I could do that to him! My hands were on the move again, down his torso and under Hayden's shirt my fingers walking along his stomach teasingly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Jumps slightly and quickly hides his sketch pad before Suzie sees it. Then he gets up and walks over, pulling Suzie in a hug.* Suzie! I missed you!

Technically, I didn't wake you up, Rae did. *Smiles and kisses Giselle softly.* Good morning beautiful Very Happy

Yeah, Jet didn't want Bex to join Dayna's band and theu had an arguement about it. Bex threw her engagement ring into the forest XD

Sorry I fell asleep. XD but woah! That's intense! But awesome, lololol. XD

*smiles a bit and hugs him back, not letting go.* i missed you too, but just because I haven't been around a lot doesn't mean that you just stay in your room all day. That doesn't sound very fun...

She's delirious Jeremy. Shes been making no sense.

Shut your vampire mouth Max! I'm perfectly kinda fine! Just a lot tired is all... *turns back to Jeremy, kinda. She's standing slightly diagonal, because of her belly.* I'm fine-ish right?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 am

lilly: she let him,leaning on the wall pulling him with her

tifa: she smiled looking in his eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 am

Hayden: I carried on kissing her increasing the passion a little. Then I remember we were stood in the hallway. I pulled back a bit and smirked. "maybe we shouldn't be doing this here."

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next