House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 am

._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 am

*Is now hugging a pillow tightly, burying her face into it.* Don't mind her, she's just... Yeah... She's gonna be like it on Thursday, too, it seems Rolling Eyes So... How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 am

Im good you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 am

Sick fiancée aside, I'm all good, thanks Smile Been working on some music when I haven't been playing the world's worst nurse.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:34 am

ah xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 am

Mhmm. I just got a tune in my head and then Holland was talking about some of the mischief she got into as a teenager and... Yeah, it's a work-in progress, and I still haven't written music for another song I have, but I'm getting there slowly. Aunt Bex has been begging me to try and get a record deal, lately, *Rolls her eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:45 am

you could if you wanna be famous Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:52 am

*Laughs without humour.* Yeah, because a hot-headed, non-aging Vampire having to deal with paparazzi 24/7 is totally a good idea. *Sighs.* Maybe in another life that'd be great, but in this life, it's just not possible. *Lifts her head up from the cushion.* You could do what your Aunt did and sign a special limited paparazzi deal. *Shakes her head.* I doubt that'd be enough. Besides, I'd have to go on tours and stuff, and if Holland and I adopt... I just don't wanna be leaving the kid behind all the time, you know? Plan your tours during the summer holidays and make them family road trips? I dunno :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:01 pm

I got loads of reblogs and likes on a thing I put on Tumblr about last night's Carmilla episode O.O Apparently people like overdramatic me.

Since when did the Tinkerbell movies become so emotional?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:06 am

adrian has a bipolar disorder ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 am

Seriously? After just practically saying that I wanted to have sex with him he was playing the 'We don't have to if you're not ready' card? How dense could James be? I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him before trying to explain. "James, I'm saying all this because I am ready. I'm not rushing anything; this is what I want, at the time I want it... As long as you have protection because, you know, getting pregnant right now would be a bad idea." Why did he even imply that he thought I was rushing into this? Was I rushing into things by his standards? Did he think that we weren't ready? Why did men - no, why did James - have to be so complicated? Suddenly his words had left me all self conscious and confused and... I just wasn't sure if he wanted this.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:09 am

Yup. For most readers it'd be like, 'Awww, my baby!' but for me it was like 'Aww, my baby... But yes! Psychology! Actual mental disorders being mentioned instead of just Spirit stuff! This is so fascinating! X3'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 am

...WOW xD SO MEAN xDDD but poor adrian T^T AND THEN SYDNEY CRYING DX

Going back to third person, much easier in some cases

James still felt like something was being doubted, but he pushed that feeling away and he kissed her softly, trying to make her feel better because he had noticed her aura change so quickly. Pulling way after a few moments, he stared up at her "I should have one, at least." with that, he removed his one hand from her waist and reached his arm towards the nightstand and reached for his wallet, once at hand, he opened it and hoped that there was one left in there. Just like how girls hide their womanly things inside the glovebox of the car in case of emergencies. Opening the Inner part of his wallet, he sighed and smiled, pulling it out and tossing his wallet back on the nightstand. Between two of his fingers, he held the one thing that was needed for this situation "You're a lucky one arent you?" he said to Maria with a chuckle "I was afraid that I wouldnt have one." with that, he attacked her collarbone, his lips pressing on every part of her skin.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 am

I'm sorry, I'm just fascinated by mental disorders; they intrigue me.

And Sydney crying? At what part?

I'll reply in a min ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:28 am

when he was beating on the pawnshop gates, when they got back to his apartment
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:29 am

Oh, now that scene is heartbreaking Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:30 am

going to the mall, brb
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:34 am

Ok Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 am

Oh, so he did want to. So what was all that ' We don't have to rush' stuff about? Maybe he thought that I was just suggesting we do this for his sake, which was a ridiculous notion. But now clearly wasn't the time to focus on how James needed to word his sentences carefully, now was the time to focus on the fact that James actually had some protection on hand. "I'm lucky?" I scoffed. "Trust me, you're the lucky one here, Mr Redheart," Because, of all the people in the world, I certainly hadn't expected to lose me virginity to a vampire (Not that I intended on telling him that). Already James was pressing firm kisses to my skin, and I had to bite back a laugh at his eagerness. Still, there were a few things left to discuss, so he had to behave for a little longer. "I have rules, naturally." I pointed out, pushing on his shoulders until he got the message to lie down. "First of all, no biting. Not even playful nips because God help us if you actually draw blood.." The combination of his saliva in my bloodstream and him tasting my blood would be a nightmare. Letting that first rule sink in, I leaned down to kiss James' collarbone. "Secondly, please be gentle when... Doing particular things." I didn't really want to elaborate on that out loud, but I knew the first time was apparently meant to be painful and I didn't want James making it any worse. With a kiss to his chest, I added, "Thirdly, no mind-reading or aura-reading or whatever during sex. It'd be creepy if you tried using your powers to perceive how I'm feeling about the situation." A couple kisses this time, all the way down to James' stomach, drawing out each one longer than necessary as payback for taking off my shirt so slowly earlier. "And, last but definitely not least, we go at my pace, ok? And if I don't like something, you stop doing that right away. The same will go for me - if you don't like something, I'll stop doing it - so... Do we have a deal?" I figured my rules were fair and that James would agree to them. If not... Then we'd either work something out or not go through with this, I guess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:35 am

Ugh the struggle of waiting for your next paycheck so you can get a new laptop
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:38 am

I've got a better one: The struggle of having a laptop with no MS Office when your college course is just over a month away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:55 am

I'm making sure the laptop I get has Microsoft Word and all that
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:00 am

My dad wont let me get a new one :/ He's convinced that we'll be able to download MS Office onto this laptop, but I can't even find the MS Office disc now! -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:56 am

Wolfsoul wrote:The dog watched as the pack member ran off, leaving it and its mate in the hands of strangers. There was a noise of pain from beside it, which was met with a vicious bark towards the men doing something to its mate's leg. The men cowered back a little and, after more human words that could not be understood, the men started lifting the mate to his feet. More pain, the dog snarled, standing to its feet. It debated attacking the men, but its mate kept saying something about good, so the dog simply followed as the men started trying to carry the mate off, more men in front leading the way while it brought up the rear, on high alert for anyone who wanted to cause more harm to its mate.

If Scampi could reply. Just get them back to the Shadowfox (The truck that's acting as their base of operations).

Kyle: The pain had subsided a fair bit now, I would have rather walked myself than be carried by people but I didn't want to fight them. So I just allowed it to happen. Just this once though! There were a few more people we had encountered on the way back, but the men in front took care of them very swiftly and without too much of a fuss. In almost no time at all, we reached outside. Then it only took a minute - if even that - to get back to the truck. I wasn't quite sure if Taylor would be able to fit inside it - and if she could, she might not be leaving a lot of room for the others. "Just out here is fine," I insisted to the men. "I'll be all right here." I assured them, and after another moment they just left me to it, not without asking if I needed anything else. I refused their offer politely, because I wanted - needed - to talk to Taylor, see if there was a way to get her back.

There you go.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:16 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Oh, so he did want to. So what was all that ' We don't have to rush' stuff about? Maybe he thought that I was just suggesting we do this for his sake, which was a ridiculous notion. But now clearly wasn't the time to focus on how James needed to word his sentences carefully, now was the time to focus on the fact that James actually had some protection on hand. "I'm lucky?" I scoffed. "Trust me, you're the lucky one here, Mr Redheart," Because, of all the people in the world, I certainly hadn't expected to lose me virginity to a vampire (Not that I intended on telling him that). Already James was pressing firm kisses to my skin, and I had to bite back a laugh at his eagerness. Still, there were a few things left to discuss, so he had to behave for a little longer. "I have rules, naturally." I pointed out, pushing on his shoulders until he got the message to lie down. "First of all, no biting. Not even playful nips because God help us if you actually draw blood.." The combination of his saliva in my bloodstream and him tasting my blood would be a nightmare. Letting that first rule sink in, I leaned down to kiss James' collarbone. "Secondly, please be gentle when... Doing particular things." I didn't really want to elaborate on that out loud, but I knew the first time was apparently meant to be painful and I didn't want James making it any worse. With a kiss to his chest, I added, "Thirdly, no mind-reading or aura-reading or whatever during sex. It'd be creepy if you tried using your powers to perceive how I'm feeling about the situation." A couple kisses this time, all the way down to James' stomach, drawing out each one longer than necessary as payback for taking off my shirt so slowly earlier. "And, last but definitely not least, we go at my pace, ok? And if I don't like something, you stop doing that right away. The same will go for me - if you don't like something, I'll stop doing it - so... Do we have a deal?" I figured my rules were fair and that James would agree to them. If not... Then we'd either work something out or not go through with this, I guess.

Rules? James can live with rules. Laying down on his back, he watched his girlfriend tower over him just by sitting on his waist. Listening to her rules, he spoke "I wouldnt dare draw blood. I couldnt even stand a small scratch on your skin for goodness Sake." he said before continuing "Be gentle when doing some 'things'? Hmm...I'll think about it." he teased, chuckling and closing his eyes as her lips kissed his collarbone "I'll be gentle, dont worry, Maria." as she continued, he lifted his head as he watched her kiss his chest "Alright, No Aura reading." Simple rules that wouldnt be too hard to deal with "We have a Deal, Miss Holt." she was definately teasing him with the kisses she was giving him. Reaching down, he cupped her chin and guided her back up "These are fair rules, and i'd gladly accept them." within the seconds, he leaned up and kissed her softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next