House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:19 am

*Sighs.* Does Britt wanna rp with me?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:23 am

yes!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am

Ok, but I can't garuntee how long I'll be on because sleep is creeping up on me. Wanna skippy skippy a little until James and Maria are in their cabin? Maybe James could be unpacking what little stuff Maria brought with her while Maria stares out the window deep in thought? I dunno, but she's still a little tense, so... Yeah... James has to relax her Wink Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:32 am

Yus plz! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:37 am

You start Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 am

Y'know, Abby? I can see you being the protective parent in the future and Holland being the slightly calmer protective parent. I mean, you're already threatening Dean and Michelle's not even dating him yet, so imagine what you'd be like with your own kid's partner! XD Being protective isn't a bad thing. Heck, my kid will be thankful for making their date fear me; it'd minimize the chances of them breaking my kid's heart. I'm pretty sure your child wouldn't see things that Razz Tough s***, they'll have to. Ok then! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:07 am

We had finally settled into our cabin, but I was left with unpacking some of the items Maria had brought with her. There wasnt much but still, I decided to be a good boyfriend and do this for her. I was in the mood for another Slushie but sadly we werent near a gas station or anything like that to actually get one. Plus Maria wouldnt let me get one anyway. Looking towards my human girlfriend, watching as she looked out the window, seeming to be in deep thought while looking at the night Sky. Quietly, I walked over and leaned down, kissing her neck "Loving the stars?" I asked, smiling against her skin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:07 am

Sorry, I didn't mean to disappear :/ I had to eat then was called downstairs :/ and then was put in a bad mood by my family -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:08 am

im on the same boat as you right now scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 am

It's ok, I'd ask you to rp but I assume you're still in a bad mood?

Replying now, Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:23 am

My mind was racing with too many thoughts. I had just fled the Alchemists. It was only for one night, but it would still a small sign of rebellion in their eyes. And if they knew who I had driven off with - who I was spending the night with... They could've checked street cameras, they could've gotten witnesses to describe who I was with, they could have so much evidence piled up against me already and could he planning to taken me to the re-education centre. I just couldn't go through that - whatever 'That' actually was -, I couldn't become a mindless zombie like the others.

I was so deep in thought that the sudden kisses to my neck startled me, causing me to jump. It took a moment to calm my racing heart, another to start breathing again, and yet another to unravel my gold bracelet with the cross on it, which I had started to twist so tight that it left marks on my wrist. "No, not stargazing." I finally answered, tilting my head to expose more skin for James to kiss. "Just worrying about... Well, everything. Worrying that the Alchemists know about us, worried that they'll drag me away and do who-knows-what to me, worried that I'd never be anle to see you again afterwards. There's just so many things that could go wrong..."

Why did I have to fall in love with a Vampire? With the enemy? Why couldn't I have found another, nice, human guy to fall for? My life would've been so much easier, then. But, would I have enjoyed that life? I mean, I didn't like taking risks or putting myself into danger, but what I felt with James... I doubted I could ever replicate that, so would I have been happy with a human guy instead of James? I doubted it., I just wished being with James wasn't so difficult.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:51 am

I noticed her reaction and it worried me before she explained what was on her mind. Being caught. I felt so bad because all she could do was think about what would happen if we were caught..I had to get her mind off this "I wont allow it, Maria, and you know it. I would do anything to keep you safe and away from your worst fear." Maria was terrified of what might happen inside this Re-Education she mentions from time to time. By her fear, it always seemed worse every time she mentioned it. "Dont worry so much..just relax, okay?" I smiled gently

With that said, I then began kissing her neck once more, leaving a trail of kisses all over her neck. Stopping, I then moved from her neck and slipped my arm under her legs and the other around her torso and hauled her up "Why dont we cuddle and make out, hm?" chuckling, I then walked to the bed with her in my arms and I layed her down, I joined her and wrapped my arms around her waist "Isnt this much better?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 pm

James' heroics were sweet, but he was just one Moroi against hundreds of Alchemists, so he wouldn't be able to protect me at all. Still, I tried to relax for his sake - not wanting to bring the mood of this little vacation down - by taking deep breaths as he kissed along my neck more. That didn't seem to be enough for my boyfriend, as soon I was being carried across the room where he lay me down on the bed, then snuggled up next to me. Allowing myself to smile the tiniest bit, I nodded my head at his question, nestling my head against his chest. "Mhmm, this is better, I suppose. Although I'm not sure about making out with you, considering you drove my car like a maniac." I tried to bite back a smirk and sound serious, just to put James on edge. Of course, I couldn't really deny him a make-out session when, in all honestly, I kind of wanted it too, but he still needed to at least feel like he's being punished for making the car swerve several times just for a laugh.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 am

The dog watched as the pack member ran off, leaving it and its mate in the hands of strangers. There was a noise of pain from beside it, which was met with a vicious bark towards the men doing something to its mate's leg. The men cowered back a little and, after more human words that could not be understood, the men started lifting the mate to his feet. More pain, the dog snarled, standing to its feet. It debated attacking the men, but its mate kept saying something about good, so the dog simply followed as the men started trying to carry the mate off, more men in front leading the way while it brought up the rear, on high alert for anyone who wanted to cause more harm to its mate.

If Scampi could reply. Just get them back to the Shadowfox (The truck that's acting as their base of operations).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:16 am

I gasped dramatically "You're going to deprive your Amazingly, Sexy, and Handsome boyfriend from your kisses? Oh my heart is torn!" I grinned, then only laughed "You know you cant resist me, Holt. You'd just be depriving yourself as well." I started to plant more kisses on her neck, slowly moving up to her jaw, getting close to her lips. She couldnt deprive me of her kisses, because we'd both be wanting eachother. I just hope she doesnt push me away now if she was actually going to punish me and keep me away from her lips. At least I was distracting her from her thoughts.

Stopping the kisses, I looked at her and cupped her cheek, giving her a gentle smile "Even if you did Deprive me of your kisses, I'd take the punishment." just to make you happy... I silently added. Not in a bad way of course! "You always have your reasons for things, no matter what they may be." I respected women a lot. Most people didnt repsect them as much as I did. Sure, women think the wrong way sometimes but they have their reasons.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:31 am

Darn, James had called my bluff. He knew I couldn't deprive us both of kisses - maybe if I put my mind to it, sure, but certainly not on our one night of freedom - and his self confidence made him even more sure that I was bluffing. A part of me wanted to hit him over the head for calling me out on my bluff, but the more rational side just rolled my eyes at him. "Ok, ok, you arrogant yet loveable vampire, I can't deprive us of kisses. But, in all seriousness, please don't drive my car like that again. I certainly don't need to die of a heart attack any time soon." Moving one hand into the hair at the back of James' head, I guided him down into a quick kiss, followed by another, longer one, just to make it clear that I really had no intentions to avoid kissing him.
((Bleh, sorry, I'm not feeling well at the mo DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:02 am

Does Scampi wanna rp?

I find it funny how Scampi disappears whenever I bring up rping -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:09 am

This was nice, her giving me a soft short kiss and then made the next one a longer one. Putting my one arm around her waist, I pulled her closer to me -as far as I could possibly pull her- and I kissed her softly in return. I murmured against her lips "I promise I wont." and then kissed her a little more firmly, my hand resting on the small of her back. She was right, she didnt need to die of a heart attack to early in life. I'd might just do little things to scare her, brighten her mood..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:12 am

I just rarely rp with her cause i know she disappears Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:13 am

I'll reply later. Watching something at the mo in an attempt to bring my mood up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:28 am

And it wasn't a happy episode... *Sighs.* One sec...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:35 am

Well at least I knew that James wasn't going to be sending me to an early grave. As his lips returned to mine, I tried to force down a smile that would've ruined the kiss, the hand in his hair sliding down to grip at his collar. My earlier thoughts returned to me, about how I kind of wanted to take things further with James, but I was still a little anxious, especially considering I didn't want to get pregnant and we didn't stop off to buy protection along the way. My only hope was if my lady-killer boyfriend had some lying around in his pockets, but what were the chances of that? Still, a little make-out session wouldn't hurt, and neither would the removal of his shirt. With that in mind, I grabbed the hem and started tugging it upwards. I knew James would have some form of witty remark to make about my eagerness, but hopefully he'd decide to bite his tongue for once.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:03 am

Feeling my shirt slip up, I already knew she was wanting me shirtless. So quickly? We didnt even make out intensely! But I didnt mind that, Pulling my arm from her waist, I sat up, breaking the kiss for a moment to take off my shirt and toss it before going back to my Girlfriend's lips, kissing her lovingly, only for it to become a real make out session. When it came to Holt, it was so hard to resist her, but I had to. I'd only go farther if she wanted to. But I do remember that I could take off her shirt too, and thats what I did. But in a slow manner. Teasing her just a little bit
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

These f***ing episodes! DX I wanna jump into the screens and really strangle some people!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:26 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down