House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
8 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 am

Hey, don't judge. Even pets deserve to become parents, Jupiter just needs a little help, what with the lack of dating oppurtunities in this place. *Picks Jupiter up and takes a picture of both him and her.* Ok, buddy, *Sets Jupiter down and scratches his ear.* Lets help you meet some women! *Wires the camera up to the laptop and start's creating Jupiter's profile.* Craziness aside, you do realize that doing this would require meeting the owner of the other dog, right? You hate people. *Shrugs.* I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:55 am

I cant even process
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:02 am

Neither can I, really. *Shrugs.* They've got all sorts of dating sites for humans, so why not pets, too? And it's not like actual dating, it's just finding a breeding partner, really. *Her eyes widen at the laptop screen.* Woah, there's quite a few in Seattle! *Moves the laptop onto the couch and sits down. She then puts Jupiter in her lap and strokes him with one hand while scrolling through the website with the other.* Uhh, no, somehow I don't think a labrador would work out >.< We need a small dog, otherwise there'd be a size issue.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:07 am

yep, new level of crazy XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:14 am

I'm not crazy! Dog breeding is completely normal, this is just the new way to do it! And if you're gonna sit there and call me crazy all evening you'll be risking your life, you understand?! *Starts barking at the screen upon seeing a Pomerian on the screen.* *Looks towards the screen.* Really? You sure? *Sighs.* Alright, I'll put her on the list of potential mates. *Starts up Microsft Word and types in details about the Pomeranian.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:56 am

I only have one post to write up now, so I'mma post the rest here ^_^

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

Obviously as soon as I managed to break through the main battle between soldiers and security and actually managed to get inside, I realised that my plan had already fallen apart. Why? Because I saw Kyle, but not Alex and Jack. Luckily my tech guys had managed to hack into the security cameras. "Hey, where's Jack and Alex?" I asked in hushed tones through my earpiece as I walked over to Kyle. My voice broadcasted to all the earpieces, so the two missing parents would probably hear, but if they had rushed off they probably got a little lost. 'Jack is North of your position, by the elevator.' One of the techies answered before adding, 'Alex is in the south west quarter, making her way North to Jack.' "Gotcha, thanks." Looking to Kyle, I let out a sigh as I twirled my shuriken in my hand, not really concerned by the fact that it was covered in blood. "I guess I need to work on giving orders, huh? Now come on, we better hurry to that elevator before we have unwanted company." With that, I ran down the hall, only stopping after a moment and turning back to Kyle to ask, "Are you coming or what?"

I had tried staying still, and it lasted about 10 minutes. Already I was resorting to pacing back and forth in the truck on all fours, listening in as the guys on computers and stuff spoke about what was going on. Overhearing Yuffie asking where Jack and Alex were, my heart stopped. "I-Is Kyle there? Is he with her?" I asked the man who was talking back to Yuffie. Every moment that he didn't answer was agonizing, but eventually he looked my way and gave a gentle smile. "Don't worry, Kyle is with Yuffie and he's fine." I breathed a sigh of relief. Oh thank goodness! If Kyle had gone off by himself... But now Jack and Alex! Oh gosh, were they ok?!

[color=indigo]~Watch this space~[/fcolor]

I had actually kinda wanted to drive, but if there was one thing I had learnt about being in a serious relationship, it was that you didn't argue with the woman unless you wanted your *ss kicked, so I just decided to let Sammi have her way. While in the car, I kept having to change radio stations because there were loads of c***py songs on the radio today, but thankfully the torture was over after about 20-ish minutes and, after parking up the car, I headed inside with Sammi trailing behind. As soon as we walked in, a bell dinged above us and the receptionist looked up, giving us one of those overly polite smiles that actually kinda creeped me out. 'Hello, how may I help you?' She asked, to which I answered, "Hi, we're here to try out the food for the Jenkins wedding?" 'Ok, then. One second, please.' She started looking up stuff on the computer and I took the opportunity to slip my hand into Sammi's back pocket again and squeeze her butt. Maybe I was in a little bit of a misbehaving mood, but I knew my wife-to-be wouldn't mind, as long as no one else saw and I didn't get us into trouble!

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that the woman - Isolt - followed me back here, it was just unusual since others weren't really meant to be in the back room. I didn't mind as much, though, considering the fact that she already knew about magic. "Isolt's a nice name, I like it." I complimented with a slight smile as I pricked my finger and added my blood to the mixture of herbs that I had prepared, stirring it in well. "And I left the mansion because, as much as I appreciated the free accomodation, I wanted a place to call my own, you know? And besides, my brother lives there, and I'm not on friendly terms with him. At all." I wasn't sure why Isolt wanted to know, maybe she was somewhat interested in me? Glancing over my shoulder at her, my heart sped up at the thought. She was rather beautiful, perhaps if we had met under different circumstances... No, now wasn't the time for that. Heaving a sigh, I returned my attention to my work, submersing the necklace I had made from various feathers, clear quartz and a gold chain into the mixture.

So apparently Elsa and I were going to go to Arendelle now. Yes, I was nervous - terrified, even - but it had to be done eventually, especially if I was going to marry Elsa and become King. Actually, that wasn't even an if, anymore. I was already putting the proposal plans together, I just needed to figure out when exactly I was going to do it. For now, though, I could put that to one side and focus on other things, like learning Norwegian. I had bought a little phrase book, and Anna had taught a few things, but I still had a long way to go. That's why I was sat in Elsa's room, reading the little phrase book as Elsa finished up some letters to send to Arendelle. "Y'know, this isn't too hard." I commented, glancing over to my busy girlfriend. "It's certainly a lot easier than English, it's just... Weird. Probably because I'm not used to it?" Jotunn rubbed up against me, then, and I scratched his ear for a moment to please him before turning my attention back to Elsa. "Are you going to be ok? In Arendelle, I mean. I can't imagine they'd be happy about you disappearing for so long." Sure, I was scared for myself and people's reaction to the Queen's foreign commoner boyfriend, but I was also worried for her. I didn't want the council yelling at her and, although I'd try my best to defend her, I wasn't sure how much help I could be...

So Holland and I hadn't really talked much about our engagement since we came home, but I could tell that my fiancée was excited and as for me, well, I was in some sort of euphoric 'She actually said yes! I'm marrying Holland!' state and wasn't going to come down for a while. We really did need to talk about it at some point, though, but there was another wedding we had to focus on beforehand. Whether bringing it up after sex was a good idea, I don't know, but I figured I'd take advantage of her happy mood to bring Jason's wedding. "Hey, babe?" I murmured, pressing a couple kisses to Holland's stomach as she caught her breath. "Jason's getting married to Sammi on the 13th and, well, you don't have to come, but I'd like it if you'd be my very special +1." My lips moved up to Holland's neck, brushing against her pulse point before murmuring into her ear, "I'm gonna be wearing a waistcoat and tie getup. I'm gonna look my sexiest, and you wouldn't want to miss that sight now, would you?"

Well, I was bored. Jason was out with Sammi doing wedding stuff, Abby was, from what I could hear - and I could hear everything - entertaining herself with Holland, and I was alone. A part of me wanted to be alone and not try to get into another disastrous relationship, but a part of me craved companionship. Companionship wasn't working well, considering I had developed a crush on Olivia, and now I didn't really know what to do. Heaving a sigh, I dragged myself downstairs to use the mansion's PS4. I needed to clear my mind and a bit of video gaming would help with that. A couple beers would, too, actually. Maybe I should stop by the kitchen to grab some before I started up the games console.

"It's not the gas I'm corncerned about, James, it's getting back in the morning before anyone realizes I've gone." I sighed as I started the car and put it into drive. "But now that you mention ordering things, that reminds me that we have to pay for the hotel and any other luxuries through cash. The Alchemists might be able to track our credit cards, so cash would be better. Also, we shouldn't check in under our real names, we should come up with an alias so that no one realizes the Maria Holt and James Redheart shared a hotel room together, understood?" So much to do, all for one night away from the suspicious eyes of the Alchemists. I guess our first stop wouldn't be the drug store, afterall, it'd be an atm. Several atms because taking a large sum of money out of the bank would also raise suspicions. Why did this have to be so hard?

Today had been my first exam. I think it went fairly well, actually, and to be honest I was glad it was over. Trent and I headed home, talking about the answers we put for each question and debating them, but once we got into the apartment I was a little distracted by my beautiful girlfriend lounging across the couch. "We're back. And we're alive." I greeted her, only for Trent to add, "Well, kind of." I rolled my eyes at him and walked around the couch, crouching down to kiss Rose's lips. "I'm gonna get a drink, you want one too?" Trent spoke up, ruining the moment, although I was kinda thirsty, so I reluctantly pulled away from Rose to say. "Yes please." Setting my bag down for a moment, I turned my attention back to my girlfriend, asking, "And how was your day, Miss Hathaway?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:03 am

Vitalis: Romania was a popular place for Carpathians. Afterall, it was where our species originated. The very essence of carpathian was found in those mountains. My father had always claimed his superior lineage because his time in the mountains. He was born there, molded by them, and it's where he wanted us to live there as well but my mother hadn't allowed it. Genesis was from the same country, the same understanding as I am. Incredibly fascinating, but not in the least unexpected. I smiled, though it was in the dark, until she mentioned being forced out. Why was this young woman forced out of her home? It was a bit infuriating, simply because female Carpathians are rare, she's kind and obviously selfless, and she has a melodic voice. I can't say much for how she may look in the dark, but I don't believe there was much reasoning in forcing her out. Then again, I don't know the story. I accepted her words without interjection and assumed the same steady gaze on her in hopes that she wouldn't find it odd.

The light was a great relief. It revealed that the carpathian woman in talking to is much more beautiful than I expected. However, I suppose I should expect beauty considering the carpathian norms for women. She seemed surprised when I turned on the light, as if her eyes needed to adjust. While they did, I took the moment to admire them. Green and quite innocent, the look they held reminded me of the children I taught at the dojo. She must not be very old, for Carpathians don't show age in complexion or in looks, but they're eyes tell all. It's funny, really. She has a tan, wonderful complexion and her face is so very beautiful, I had to force my eyes away before she could become uncomfortable under my gaze. It was expected though, wasn't it? When you meet somebody and see them the first time, you look quite thoroughly. Don't you? She was looking at me, so I think it's fair to look a bit more. Curves and all, she seemed to be at least eighteen in physical appearance, or maybe that was hopeful thinking. What was I even thinking, really? She turned away and went to eating, a rosy color on her cheek from this view. Of course, that produced a proud smile on my face because I had a feeling it had something to do with looking at me. When I arrived back at my own plate, not much farther from her, I smiled and raised a brow at the brunette. "Et formosa es, altius malum est, quem me esse dicitis?" ((You are beautiful, is it bad to say I am relieved?)) I wasn't even sure she spoke Latin, but it was worth a shot. There was a lot of Latin in the mountains, so maybe it wasn't such a long shot as it would be between a natural human and I.

I'll attempt a post for those needed, but I hardly have time for anything here.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 am

That's fine ^_^ I'm going to bed now, anywho. Abby? *Looks up from the laptop.* Hm? I'm going to bed now, so you should take your stuff upstairs. *Grumbles.* Fine. *Closes the laptop and pushes Jupiter off of her lap before gatherig her things and standing.* Maybe Holland will appreciate my setting Jupiter up more than you guys do -_- *Heads upstairs with Jupiter following behind.*

Anywho, nighty night!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am

She was right. In so many ways "Okay okay." I said "Once we get to somewhere with an ATM i'll pull out some money. I'll also buy you a disposable camera so you have an alibi." I looked over at her "I'll take out a decent amount of money as well. But some of my records see me pulling out a big amount here and there. So If I were to do it now, it wouldnt be such a big deal. I wanted to take a lot out just so we wouldnt have to go to a atm all the time." that was the last thing I wanted to do "As for aliases, hmm...You can be..." I really looked at her, trying to think of a name "Maranda? Or Hannah? Nah.." I put my hand on my chin, trying to think.

Since I was alone in the apartment for a while, I decided to just sit and watch tv and movies all day. But doing that resulted in time passing so quickly that Zack and Trent were already home. Looking over at the door, I rolled my eyes "You dont look dead yet. No where near death." i commented. Zack seemed like he wanted to kiss me but Trent had ruined the moment. Soon enough, I had his full attention in my hands. Well that was fast "My day was fine. Filled with movies and tv shows. Just thought i'd relax since i've been constantly running about during the day and then at night trying to kick some drunk guys out."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

I hate waiting for stuff I order. Ugh

But anyways

What's been happening?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:50 pm

haii

and eh rping has been on almost a standstill lately, wolfy is studying and stuff, scampi..well im not sure what she's doing, linz is doing linz-y stuff and im here sitting about xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Any new members that actually start RPing?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:53 pm

nope, I did notice we got some new people but they never posted

eve came back too btw
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 pm

That's cool. Has she been on everyday?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:56 pm

as far as i've noticed, pretty much!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Thats good. More action on the site then.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:59 pm

yep

but like i said, rping is kinda standstill so xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:02 pm

Then we must chit chat as we RP lol speak through our characters lol idk Laughing
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:03 pm

XD we could try!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:09 pm