House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 5:52 am

its okie

aww ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 5:56 am

Mhmm. And we're discussing baby names on Facebook (My friend wanted help with a name for her book character). Both Tia and I like unusual names and she agrees upon 'Logan' and I agree upon 'Lucia' and 'Theodora'. Already picking out our future kids' names, people! XD Kidding! Kidding!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 7:31 am

I spots a Linz Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 12, 2015 7:37 am

I have appeared Smile
I wish Micah was here. Or Yuffie. Somebody.
Well, I'll say hello for the both of us. Excuse Henry, he's having issues.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 7:38 am

Sora's here, and she's like a mini Yuffie! I'm sorry, Henry, there's been an absence of Ali and Scampi :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 am

I think I can ride out the next couple days while Micah is at his mothers. Maybe I could take sora out though, make up for her mom being on a mission. She must be missing her as much as I do.
Thats an idea.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 7:59 am

Yeah sure Smile That's a great idea! Afterall, she also needs some bonding time wit her only father-figure.

((And if you wanna rp Henry taking Sora up, we could do that. He could pick Sora up from Kennedy's room Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 am

Where do you even take a young girl out to? I'm used to Micah...

Sorry I poofed a second, I was changing up Holland photos.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 8:29 am

If Abby were here, she'd probably storm downstairs like 'You changed my girlfriend?!' only to realize that she hasn't been changed at all! *Laugh, but then winces.* Ow, it hurts to laugh >.< *Had arrived a couple minutes ago and now comes in from the kitchen with a hot water bottle, handing it to Wolfie.* Sora's pretty energetic, so you'd want to take her out somewhere that involves running around or doing something active. Maybe you could take her to a water park? Or one of those indoor play areas? Heck, if she's Yuffie's kid, she'd probably be ok with laser tag. *Chuckles.* Justin has a point, although Sora's not entirely tomboyish like her mother, so just don't go too far into the boy-ish activities. No monster truck rallies, ok? Razz *Hugs the hot water bottle to her stomach.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 12, 2015 8:38 am

I was just going for glasses, that's all. I could see her being quite quick to jump to assumptions.

Maybe I could take her to the waterpark, maybe when her mom comes back we can all go... For now, I think I'll take her out to laser tag. Then maybe pizza?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 am

Whenever I see Natasha Negovanlis or Lindsay Perry:

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 My_bod11
*Bursts into fits of laughter, then clutches her stomach in pain.* Ow >.< Stop laughing. The more you laugh, the worse the pain will get. You know, if you said that to your girlfriend during her monthly, you'd be an ice cube -_-

Pizza's good Smile Kid's love pizza. Have fun with the laser tag ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 8:41 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Hollan12
I think square glasses suit her better, though :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 8:42 am

oh gosh xD

anyway want me to post wolfy? For anyone?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 8:43 am

I wrote a reply for Jaria, but it's bleh. I'm not really good at Jaria, let alone Jaria make-out session :/ Like, seriously, the only characters I'm good at now are Abby and Justin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 8:54 am

Honestly you're good with them
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 8:56 am

No I'm not :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 8:59 am

to me you are *Shrug*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 9:01 am

Meh.

I might bring Abby home tomorrow, actually. Now that she's engaged she can come back and I'm starting to miss her presence in OOC. She probably wont be happy when she finds out her mum's gone, though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 9:01 am

why?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 9:07 am

Because Abby thought her mum was going to stay this time. Or, at least, she was beginning to think that her mum was really trying to be a part of her life :/

I also need to work out the next piece of drama for Holligail. I mean, it wont be for a while because, obviously, I've just completed a Holligail plan, but I'm still debating whether Kersten should return and cause chaos or Stephanie should come to the mansion and cause chaos. Stephanie has more reason to appear at the mansion, but Kersten is more evil... Either way, I want to see Abby extremely rattled and Holland get into a fight >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 9:13 am

wow....well then xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 am

Yeah, I just wanna see Holland punch one of them, preferably in order to protect Abby or if that person said something mean about Abby. If it's Kersten, Abby would probably get into a fight with her at some point, anyway XD But, yeah, I think it's about time Holland actually hit someone rather than just asking Abby if she wanted her to hit someone XD Protective Holland FTW X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 12, 2015 9:30 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 am

You really shouldn't cause them more trouble, Wolfie :/ They've already dealt with a lot of bad things in their life, why put them through more? Fine then, I'll just have someone insult Elsa instead so that you can protect her. *Narrows his eyes.* Don't. You. Dare. Don't worry, I wont do it right now, but once Elsa gets back to Arendelle and has to face a p***ed off council... *Shrugs.* -_- They wont say anything. They can't say anything bad about their Queen. Mmmmmhm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 12, 2015 9:42 am

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

Obviously as soon as I managed to break through the main battle between soldiers and security and actually managed to get inside, I realised that my plan had already fallen apart. Why? Because I saw Kyle, but not Alex and Jack. Luckily my tech guys had managed to hack into the security cameras. "Hey, where's Jack and Alex?" I asked in hushed tones through my earpiece as I walked over to Kyle. My voice broadcasted to all the earpieces, so the two missing parents would probably hear, but if they had rushed off they probably got a little lost. 'Jack is North of your position, by the elevator.' One of the techies answered before adding, 'Alex is in the south west quarter, making her way North to Jack.' "Gotcha, thanks." Looking to Kyle, I let out a sigh as I twirled my shuriken in my hand, not really concerned by the fact that it was covered in blood. "I guess I need to work on giving orders, huh? Now come on, we better hurry to that elevator before we have unwanted company." With that, I ran down the hall, only stopping after a moment and turning back to Kyle to ask, "Are you coming or what?"

I had tried staying still, and it lasted about 10 minutes. Already I was resorting to pacing back and forth in the truck on all fours, listening in as the guys on computers and stuff spoke about what was going on. Overhearing Yuffie asking where Jack and Alex were, my heart stopped. "I-Is Kyle there? Is he with her?" I asked the man who was talking back to Yuffie. Every moment that he didn't answer was agonizing, but eventually he looked my way and gave a gentle smile. "Don't worry, Kyle is with Yuffie and he's fine." I breathed a sigh of relief. Oh thank goodness! If Kyle had gone off by himself... But now Jack and Alex! Oh gosh, were they ok?!

The wedding was only a month away, so obviously Sammi was a bit all over the place. I had let her plan the decorations at the place we were getting married yesterday, which was a day-long process, but today we were chilling a little. Well, not chilling, because we still had stuff to do, but food tasting wasn't that bad! Since we had booked this week off to get s*** done, we had enough time to taste test wedding cakes and what meals the caterer was gonna serve at the reception. "So, babe," I spoke up as I got dressed, trying to ignore the cat rubbing up against my leg as I zipped up my jeans - Yuki never liked me, so clearly she was up to something right now. "Where are we going first? Cakes or caterer?" Either was fine with me, as long as they didn't take forever!

Why couldn't I get Olivia off of my mind? I mean, sure, she was a nice girl who didn't mind teasing and loved video games, but... We were just friends; she had made that pretty clear and I had agreed to it. And yet, I loved spending time with the easy-going lawyer. I wanted to spend more time with her, just so that I could make her laugh and smile. Hadn't my heart learnt it's lesson? I mean, after thinking I'd gound the perfect girl in Alix, and how well that turned out... I sighed - whether it was in my head or out loud, I didn't even know - and took a sip of blood as I sat at the island in the kitchen. I needed to stop this. I needed to stop feeling things for girls because they always screwed me over. I just needed to focus on being there for Abby right now, especially when she gets back from Hawaii and realizes that her mum's no longer around. Just another example of a woman screwing my family over. Great.

Luna had lost track of the days. She had lost track of many things: the last time she had clean clothes, the last time she had had a bath, the last time she had eaten something decent and not the gooey porridge she was being served nowadays. All the tests, all of the freshly made scars and scans; they had made her mind numb. And she was tired, so so tired, but they only gave her enough sleep so that she'd be able to take part in experiments, bot enough to remain healthy. She missed Smarty, she missed mommy and daddy and the family she had only recently recieved but had already fallen in love with, but it seemed as if this was her new life now. How long could she survive in this life, though? At this rate, not long at all.

I loved seeing Holland smile like an idiot and I loved seeing her blush, but what I loved even more was that she agreed to marry me. She said yes! Well, I guess I knew she'd say yes, but I didn't know she'd propose to me, too! I guess it made sense, though, I mean, our relationship started with an 'I'll be your girlfriend if you'll be mine' so why wouldn't our engagement start the same way, too? A dual proposal suited us perfectly because it seemed to symbolise that we were equals, which was entirely correct. There was no 'Man' or 'Dominant one' or even someone who 'Wears the pants', there were just two women - a couple - who were on the same level in everything we did.

Looking down at our hands, I grinned - a rare occurence for someone who was usually moody - and gave Holland's hand a gentle squeeze. "Of course I'll marry you, Holland." I answered, glancing up at my gir- my fiancée just to admire her own wide smile. "I'd be an idiot not to marry someone as special as you." Taking the engagement ring out of the box, I slipped it onto Holland's left ring finger, taking a moment to let it a sink in before I sealed the deal with an "I love you so much." and a loving kiss.

The kiss probably lasted too long to be appropriate in front of others, but luckily they were a little ways away and weren't really paying attention to us. Once the kiss did eventually end, we returned to snuggling in this sort of lovestruck, high state that felt f***ing amazing. That was until I remembered the other ring. The plain and simple infinity ring I had bought for myself, to wear as an engagement ring if Holland said yes. At the time I had thought it wouldn't matter if I bought my own ring, but now with this 'Dual proposal thing'... F***! What if Holland had wanted to pick out a ring for me?!

I tensed, biting my lower lip so hard that I could feel my fangs digging into the flesh a little. I had just unintentionally screwed up part of Holland's proposal! Great! I had to tell her, I mean, she wouldn't be that mad, right? "Hey, one thing; is it ok if I've, uh, already bought myself an engagement ring? Like, a cheap, $50 ring with no gems whatsoever?" It was a huge contrast Holland's ring, but I wasn't really a fan of diamonds and gems anyway! Studs, sure, but I couldn't find any studded rings, so I just chose a plain one.

So even Elsa had doubts about her keeping the promise... Maybe she was right, maybe if we didn't make any promises, it avoided disappointed. Maybe, right now, we didn't need the sort of 'Best friends forever' promises most sisters had in the movies, we just needed to try and be best friends. Letting out another sigh, I unfolded my arms, only to wrap them around my miserable-looking sister in order to cheer her up; I was still a little mad, but I knew I couldn't stay mad at her forever, it just wasn't the kind of person that I was. "We're ok, I guess." I told her, quickly adding, "We'd be even more ok if you gave me all of your chocolate supply as a peace offering." Laughing a little, I pulled back and led Elsa by the hand into my room, sincerely hoping she didn't question my half-full suitcase right now, because I didn't want to break the news that I had been thinking about running back home. Or, well, flying back home, because running would take forever. And be impossible because of the sea, actually. "You can start trying to be a sister again now, if you want, afterall, I still haven't heard how your trip to Spain." Which reminded me, I'd need to apologise to Justin at some point. Ugh, that was going to be tough - I had been so mean to him! Still, if Elsa could apologise to me, then I could apologize to him, right?

The kisses were wonderful and they soon increased in intensity. I returned the passion eagerly, my fingers tangling into the hair at the nape of my boyfriend's neck. considering the foul mood issue earlier, this was a lot better! It was as if earlier had never haplened and we were back to being ourselves! I knew this would fix things, and now I was strggling to keep the smile off of my face. Gosh, this night was amazing! And James was so sweet to go through all of this trouble just to apologize to me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next