House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 1:46 am

I thought robins were red XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 09, 2015 1:46 am

They have a red/orange chest XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 09, 2015 1:47 am

I took a lot of pictures of flowers too ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 1:49 am

Oh xDD

and FLOWERSSSSSSSSSS XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 09, 2015 1:51 am

Mhmm ^_^ I need them for my coursework so... ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 1:54 am

flowers are awesomne
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 09, 2015 2:00 am

They're not really my thing but I guess they're alright ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 2:01 am

they're easy to take pictures of
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

Well, I guess so.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

I told mum that if it's raining she should assume I want to be picked up from college. It's currently raining a little so hopefully she'll realize that she needs to come and get me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

Yeahhh walking in the rain is a no-no >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:06 am

I'm like a cat when it comes to rain. I walked in a light drizzle this morning and was like 'I hate this I hate this I hate this!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 2:06 am

oh gosh xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:08 am

And then it stopped raining and for the rest of the day I was like 'I hope it rains later, just so that mum can take me home'. It literally started raining as I exited the college gates and in my mind I was like 'F*** yes!' and I turned around and went back into college XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 2:12 am

XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:13 am

It's ok, I walked today, I've done my exercise XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:19 am

I really shouldn't have told my mum 'If it's raining, assume that you're picking me up' on a day where it's raining one minute and dry the next! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 2:21 am

True true but you're not controling the weather
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:23 am

True, but still... It just complicates things >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:26 am

Apparently mum's not home from work yet. This is promising! It either means she's stuck in traffic, or she's coming to pick me up Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 2:29 am

yay? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 2:33 am

Possible yay. And if she heads home without me dad's gonna tell her that I'm waiting for her. One of the few times I'm glad my dad's always on facebook! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 5:42 am

I'll reply to Britt's posts tomorrow since I feel like I might just go to bed as soon as I get home, but in case anyone else appears while I'm away, replies are greatly aporeciated! Here is a reposty to make things easier ^_^

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

Abby post part 2:

Obviously as soon as I managed to break through the main battle between soldiers and security and actually managed to get inside, I realised that my plan had already fallen apart. Why? Because I saw Kyle, but not Alex and Jack. Luckily my tech guys had managed to hack into the security cameras. "Hey, where's Jack and Alex?" I asked in hushed tones through my earpiece as I walked over to Kyle. My voice broadcasted to all the earpieces, so the two missing parents would probably hear, but if they had rushed off they probably got a little lost. 'Jack is North of your position, by the elevator.' One of the techies answered before adding, 'Alex is in the south west quarter, making her way North to Jack.' "Gotcha, thanks." Looking to Kyle, I let out a sigh as I twirled my shuriken in my hand, not really concerned by the fact that it was covered in blood. "I guess I need to work on giving orders, huh? Now come on, we better hurry to that elevator before we have unwanted company." With that, I ran down the hall, only stopping after a moment and turning back to Kyle to ask, "Are you coming or what?"

I had tried staying still, and it lasted about 10 minutes. Already I was resorting to pacing back and forth in the truck on all fours, listening in as the guys on computers and stuff spoke about what was going on. Overhearing Yuffie asking where Jack and Alex were, my heart stopped. "I-Is Kyle there? Is he with her?" I asked the man who was talking back to Yuffie. Every moment that he didn't answer was agonizing, but eventually he looked my way and gave a gentle smile. "Don't worry, Kyle is with Yuffie and he's fine." I breathed a sigh of relief. Oh thank goodness! If Kyle had gone off by himself... But now Jack and Alex! Oh gosh, were they ok?!

The wedding was only a month away, so obviously Sammi was a bit all over the place. I had let her plan the decorations at the place we were getting married yesterday, which was a day-long process, but today we were chilling a little. Well, not chilling, because we still had stuff to do, but food tasting wasn't that bad! Since we had booked this week off to get s*** done, we had enough time to taste test wedding cakes and what meals the caterer was gonna serve at the reception. "So, babe," I spoke up as I got dressed, trying to ignore the cat rubbing up against my leg as I zipped up my jeans - Yuki never liked me, so clearly she was up to something right now. "Where are we going first? Cakes or caterer?" Either was fine with me, as long as they didn't take forever!

Well that did it. I had been 5 months since I last got to hang out with my so-called sister and after finding out that she had been hiding secrets from me, I had had enough. I just wanted to go home. Permanently. I mean, I only came here in the first place to spend time with Elsa and now even that wasn't happening, so what was the point of hanging around? I was packing my things into a suitcase right now, planning to wait until Yuffie came home from her mission to say goodbye, then I'd go back to Arendelle and drag Matio back with me, because if I couldn't have my sister, at least I could have my boyfriend with me, right? Ugh, why did everything go so wrong? I thought we were over all of this seperation nonsense!

This sucked. Really sucked. Anna hated me for something that wasn't my fault, and every time I cuddled with Elsa just made it worse! Recently I had put my foot down, telling Elsa that I wouldn't visit until she had fixed things with Anna, because whe I started dating the beautiful blonde I had vowed to myself never to come in between her and her sister and, clearly, I had. Unfortunately, even putting my foot down wasn't working. I had been on a boyfriend strike for a couple weeks now, busying myself with work, work and more work. I had actually been forced to take a break today, and I was using it wisely; I was moping around in my apartment. Heaving a sigh, I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table and texted my girlfriend - although I wasn't visiting her, I could still text while on boyfriend strike. The text simply said, 'Go and talk to her! <3'

Why couldn't I get Olivia off of my mind? I mean, sure, she was a nice girl who didn't mind teasing and loved video games, but... We were just friends; she had made that pretty clear and I had agreed to it. And yet, I loved spending time with the easy-going lawyer. I wanted to spend more time with her, just so that I could make her laugh and smile. Hadn't my heart learnt it's lesson? I mean, after thinking I'd gound the perfect girl in Alix, and how well that turned out... I sighed - whether it was in my head or out loud, I didn't even know - and took a sip of blood as I sat at the island in the kitchen. I needed to stop this. I needed to stop feeling things for girls because they always screwed me over. I just needed to focus on being there for Abby right now, especially when she gets back from Hawaii and realizes that her mum's no longer around. Just another example of a woman screwing my family over. Great.

Luna had lost track of the days. She had lost track of many things: the last time she had clean clothes, the last time she had had a bath, the last time she had eaten something decent and not the gooey porridge she was being served nowadays. All the tests, all of the freshly made scars and scans; they had made her mind numb. And she was tired, so so tired, but they only gave her enough sleep so that she'd be able to take part in experiments, bot enough to remain healthy. She missed Smarty, she missed mommy and daddy and the family she had only recently recieved but had already fallen in love with, but it seemed as if this was her new life now. How long could she survive in this life, though? At this rate, not long at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 am

I love my conversations with Tia :3

I should be asleep right now, but I'm enjoying talking to her too much :3

Tia finally got tired, but we just spent hours talking about friends, star signs, low self esteem, relationships (Or Tia's lack thereof. Seriously, how has she not been in a relationship before?) and dates :3 I guess I'll have to go to bed now, but she's just put a huge smile on my face Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 09, 2015 12:58 pm

wolfy, I think im getting over my crazy social anxiety.. just by watching a youtube vid.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next