House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 am

*chuckles, his hair turning a light shade of pink* Of course just stop calling me a Kitty ^///^

Good cause that's how it was intended to sound :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 am

Cute hair ^_^ *huggles marcus*
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:31 am

And with you saying things like that it's only going to stay like it for longer and you probably know that don't you? *hugs her back, resting his head on her shoulder as he does so*

I think I replied to Jane, by the way ^_^ If you want I could try and find a repost...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:32 am

Lets not get my profile pic involved in this ^_^"

But you are beautiful, too, Britt :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:32 am

Yes please ^_^ and yea I know that's why I said it :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:36 am

I am not! XD

ali is more beautiful
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 am

Geez, you remind me of myself, Britt! Just accept the praise, girl!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 am

Scampi wrote:Marcus: When she laughed at my I blushed out of embarrassment, my hair a similar colour to my cheeks. She made it sound like everyone knew about this mansion, but it wasn't my fault. I had quite literally just been teleported here! As we walked I tried to memorise the route, or at least familiarise myself with the surroundings slightly. "Wow, it's big." I stared at the large house that stood before me. It looked like a nice place to stay. It was quite secluded here in the woods, but the forest did make it feel more homey and just... Nicer. I had always been surrounded by trees so it was quite nice. There must be a town or something nearby though, after all there had to be somewhere like that. I grew curious about the girl, my hair changing to orange at the feeling. I didn't even try to stop it because she didn't seem freaked out by it, perhaps it almost seemed normal to her? "So... How long have you been here?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:41 am

We're all beautiful in our own ways, not just in looks but by our personalities. Each of us is unique, no two people are the same. That's what is so incredible about the world. Don't you dare start to get sentimental before bed, you! *still hugging ali*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

I'd get down in my knees and recite Shakespeare but... F*** it! *Gets down on her knees.* Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

Oh god XD *lets go of marcus*
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:43 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:45 am

Aww... No more cuddle? I'll cuddle you! *drags him to the couch and snuggles* By the way, Ali, we really really really need to finish up this Luna thing... But Yuffie was with Henry last time I checked so I don't know what to do :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 am

Jane::
"Honestly it's even bigger once you're inside. We house probably fifty immortals here? If not more than that. Just there are a lot of us." I made my way through the yard and up to the back step. "I've been here for a while now. I know a bit about the mansion but I honestly haven't had the chance to get to know many people. Although some of my friends from before I moved here are here as well." I smiled and thought for a moment. "I'd say I've been here about a year. Maybe longer, I've honestly lost track at this point." I opened the door and lead him through the hall and into the kitchen, wanting to grab a water from the fridge. "If there's anything you want feel free to grab it. You hungry? We could order take out." Drinking a bout half the bottle before speaking again I laughed nervously. "I'd offer to cook but I've been banned in fear that I'll burn the house down."

Yea I know... I don't know what to do about it.. And I figured I'd give you back to scampi ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:50 am

I can skippy for Yuffie. *Gets up and brushes off her knees.* i hope you appreciate that, Britty-boo. That was supposed to be saved for Tia Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:54 am

Razz im not a shakespear person but thanks XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 am

Marcus: I assumed that by immortals she didn't just mean people who lived forever. My guess it that there were different species here, like back at home, but not as many. Fifty was still quite a lot of people though... I thought about her proposition. I was feeling kind of hungry, the vortex did that to you. "Well, maybe I could teach you how to not burn the house down instead?" I let out a little laugh, I quite enjoyed cooking. I wasn't the best, but what I made was edible and kind of tasty most of the time. Anything I wanted I could just take? That didn't feel right, so I probably wouldn't take much, after all I was sure that some people probably needed it more than I did.

And I thank you for that, Ali X3 *snuggle*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 am

You're welcome ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 am

Jane::
"Um well I mean you can try but I don't know how much luck you'll have. My friend Alex is basically a chef and she couldn't even help me. But I'm willing to try if it means I'm not ordering pizza twice a week." I laughed and sat on top of the counter. "So what would you want to make then?" I didn't really know much about it, as much as people had tried to teach me. Maybe Marcus was a good cook cook though, who knows, he definitely didn't seem like the average teenage guy. "So can I ask how you ended up in the middle of the forest lost? it's fine if you don't want to share I'm just wondering, cause normally people just retrace their steps and you weren't even on a path..."

If you are okay with doing a skippy we could ^_^ and you're welcome scampi
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:04 am

Sure sure, as long as one of you guys start. Do you wanna skippy to when they tell Yuffie where Luna is or skip until they're ready to attack the lab?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:04 am

Which would you rather? I'll start either way ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 am

All the planning would take a while :/ We'll jump right in there, but know that they have a truck as their base of operations not far away from the lab, a mini army of 20 guys to fight off the security and one p***ed off Taylor who wants to go and fight to get Luna back but can't or obvious reasons (Her illness is mostly triggered by stress, and fighting is stressful!)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 am

Alexandra::
After spending a painful amount of hours driving to the lab, hoping to God that Luna was okay, we finally made it. But, just to be safe yuffie and the team had parked the truck a block away to avoid any sort of doubt about what they were doing there. I was biting my nails, waiting for yuffie to give the team the signal because I wanted nothing more than to get my daughter back from these horrible people. I couldn't even imagine what they must have been doing this whole time. The poor girl had probably given up on us, she probably thought we weren't trying to find her. I wanted my Luna back, and I was going to do everything in my power to do so, although I couldn't really do much. I'd have to leave the majority of the mission to yuffie a team, but I wouldn't rest until my daughter was safe again. I glanced down at the time, only one more minute until the team would be in position. I twirled my hair in one hand and began biting my nails so much my thumb started to bleed. I could only sit and hope the mission was a success
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 am

The soldiers had already moved towards the lab to position themselves, but I had made the key players stay behind with the crew in the truck that was monitoring the whole mission. The key players, of course, were Alex, Jack, Jack's brother Kyle, Taylor, the Captain of the soldiers (Which just so happened to be Denzel) and myself. Everyone except Taylor was handed an earpiece. Well, everyone except Taylor, who was pacing furiously. I tried to pay her no attention for now. "These are so that we can keep in contact during the fight." I explained, putting my earpiece on. "The soldiers will take out the security, with Denzel's help, but the rest of you guys should try to avoid them as much as possbile. You should focus on taking out the scientists and getting Luna back." I pointed to a map of the building I had managed to swipe while investigating the area. I particular, I pointed to a room about 3 floors below ground level. "She's being held in here, we believe. Don't take the elevator down, take the stairs, just in case they tamper with the elevator. Also, I probably don't have to remind you guys, but Luna's probably going to be really shaken up so... Just try not to get electrocuted ok? Jack, you should be the main one to help her escape, since no one will be able to see you, and as soon as you get her out, we'll all draw back; the last thing we need is to cause unnecessary bloodshed for our team. Now, any questions, or can we go and kick butt?"

"Yeah, I have a question." I practically snarled at Yuffie. "Why can't I go?!" I wasn't being allowed to go and save my niece, I was being holed up in here with the guys at the computers. I shouldn't be left behind! I should be out there making sure my little Lulu got out safely! I should be out there making sure Kyle got out safely! But Yuffie and that Denzel guy both gave me the same exasperated look, as if they were getting tired of my begging to go. "Taylor, we've discussed this. With your impaired health, it's just too risky." "I don't care!" I snapped back. "I've taken two lots of medication so I should be fine! My little girl needs me, don't you get it?" "We do, but it's still a huge risk. If two lots of medication isn't enough and you start having a fit..." "With all due respect, Miss McAllister," My glare turned towards the Captain, though I still noticed Yuffie giving Kyle a 'Calm her!' look. "It's best if someone the little girl knows stays back here to welcome her. With all these strangers around, she'll need someone there to comfort her and, if you don't mind my being so bold, who better to comfort her than a dog?" I still wasn't having any of it. I wasn't weak, I could protect Luna! I mean, if I couldn't even protect Luna, how would I even be able to protect my own child? I had to do this!
((No one let Taylor go, ok? She'd pretty much be committing suicide.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next