House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 28 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:54 am

she'd just know roman's story and about the plants he uses

like..Hm..I mean, a random atrian could have given her something? I mean, it makes sense, plus we dont know about all the plants they grew. ._. but like I said its up to you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:09 am

If Roman even gives her Syper she wouldn't get visions or dream of what he did and how he lived. It would just heal her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 am

I know that.. xD I was saying she'd know about syper and what it does

Im talking about a literally random atrian who had their marks removed and had some kind of plant. The show has plants we seen but never heard the names of o.o

ffs they had a poisioned daggar hat looked like a flipping glass object xD

But like I said, up to you, I dont wanna force you into plans
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:39 am

We can do the thing with Syper first then figure some other things out after since I need to rewatch the series to remember it all
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:40 am

KNowlege with Syper? Alrighty! lemme get the post up Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:41 am

Britt-21 wrote:As I walked out of the bathroom in my decent set of clothes, my wet hair had been pulled up into a ponytail to dry that way. Walking over, I groaned "Why are there things like this?" they were boring "But I guess I'll give it ago." shrugging, I walked over and took the pen, looking down at the paper "All of this seems easy. But some things im going to have to lie about since im a Dhampir. Darn. If only I was able to say how much of a badass I am." I joked, laughing softly and beginning to fill it out without much of a stuggle. This was fairly easy. Untill it got towards the end.

James had picked the right date because he had snuck into Maria's apartment without a problem. She was gone and hopefully working late. Taking this as an advantage, he started with the little stuff. Setting up the candles - but not lighting them - and then doing the rose petals in her room. Then, he hurried to the kitchen where he placed a bag of things he had bought and started to prepare it. James had been on a time limit. And he couldnt waste any time with his plan. If he slipped up, it would be all over.

*Is posting for vamp*
Being a nurse for the one patient that had recently went into a coma wasnt that tough. But the tough part was getting the contact she had recently talked to. This Roman. I would call once a day but he'd never pick up, and by looking through her recent calls, she talked to this Roman more then anyone else so I figured he was most important and he was more closer to her. Walking into her room with a few flowers at hand, I walked to her side and replaced the wilting flowers. Slowly, I took her hand "You can make it, Haley." Standing there for a moment, I then put her hand down and looked at her rested body. For some reason, she looked at peace, but yet, something was still off. How did she get this coma? I have no idea..she was brought in just like this. Collapsing at a nearby cafe and never waking up. Hopefully, she'll wake up soon. Pulling out her file from the plastic bin,  I pulled out my cellphone from my pocket and tried calling this Roman person again, since I hadnt called today. I really wish he'd call back..Haley was in need of someone. Being out for 3 weeks was bad..And I wouldnt want to drop her any time soon.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:52 am

It had been a few weeks of being out of cell range. I was trying to get everything together and meet up with my family since it had been the anniversary since my father was killed. It was just a time to hang with family but now it was time to get back to life which sucked. As I drive back to the mansion my phone had gone off and I sighed and pulled over. There were a few voice messages from Hailey but I thought they would be just calls asking where I was since I didn't tell anyone I was leaving. I answered the called and leaned back in my car seat with a hand in my hair. "Hey Hailey. Sorry I was out of cell range since I was with my family for some family things. I was just on my way back to the mansion. What's up?" I asked as I put the phone on speaker and started to head back to the mansion since I was starving and I needed to just take a nice hot shower to relax alittle after the long car ride.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 am

He actually answered this time! Which was such a good thing "Um..Im sorry but this isnt Haley." I said softly "I'm actually her nurse." I admitted before continuing on "Haley has been in a coma for three weeks now..And the only person she talked to most was you. So I figured that you were someone close to her." He'd probably be shocked at what was going on. "The witnesses had said that she was walking by one of the cafe's nearby and she just..collapsed and never woke up since she arrived. Im sorry if I disrupted anything important, Mr Roman." I then continued on and told him what hospital she was at just so he'd know where she was
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:05 am

As I was told she was in a coma I wasn't shocked all that much since I knew how to fix it but I had to act normal so I took a deep breath like a gasp. "Alright. I'll be there as soon as I can." I say as I hung up the phone and headed back to the mansion faster this time. I needed something there not only Atrians should only know about since we are only able to use it. It's a plant that has to be active with our blood and then our blood injected into what ever human or animal that needs it. As I pulled up to the mansion I grabbed my bag and headed up to my room and then to the plants was growing. I grabbed a few leaves from the Syper plant and placed them in a bag. I then headed back to my car and headed to the hospital. When I got there I walked in and asked where Haileys room was. Hopefully no one was in the room otherwise I'll have to lie to get them out of the room. When I walked to the room I leaned in and stepped in to see Hailey laying on the bed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:11 am

Haley had been laying in the bed in the same spot she always was in. Being hooked up to monitors and having IVs in her arm. By the looks of it, she seemed well cared for and as if she was taking care of herself. Though, that was just the nurse taking good care of Haley. In Haley's mind, things were going on. Some knowledge about this Syper plant and what it had done when used correctly. The voice that had been teaching her was some voice she never heard of but knew about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:21 am

Oh thought we were doing the knowledge of syper when Roman tells her

No one was in the room thank god so I walked in and sat down next to the bed and pulled out a syper leaf and poked it into my arm vein. My arm had light up a glowing blue and I grabbed a syringe that had been sitting by the bed. I took the blue blood from my arm and grabbed the IV injecting my blood into it. I then threw the syringe away and put the leaves back into my pocket. I then leaned back in the chair and just waited. It was gonna take an hour or so to help heal what ever could have caused the coma to take place which it had to be something in her head. I just hope that she wouldn't start magically glowing if I touched her. I truly don't know why it happens but it happens when used on humans. But when it comes to immortals I truly don't know.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:23 am

*is stood leant against the wall whilst Scampi's running around being hyperactive and kinda productive* You are never ever having that Starbuck's latte thing again. Ever.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:15 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:Oh thought we were doing the knowledge of syper when Roman tells her

No one was in the room thank god so I walked in and sat down next to the bed and pulled out a syper leaf and poked it into my arm vein. My arm had light up a glowing blue and I grabbed a syringe that had been sitting by the bed. I took the blue blood from my arm and grabbed the IV injecting my blood into it. I then threw the syringe away and put the leaves back into my pocket. I then leaned back in the chair and just waited. It was gonna take an hour or so to help heal what ever could have caused the coma to take place which it had to be something in her head. I just hope that she wouldn't start magically glowing if I touched her. I truly don't know why it happens but it happens when used on humans. But when it comes to immortals I truly don't know.

We could do both o:

I walked into the room, only to see Roman sitting in a chair. I smiled softly and walked over "I'm guessing you're Roman." she said holding her hand out "I'm Janna. I've been taking care of Haley since she arrived. We talked on the phone." I noticed the marks on his face, he was different indeed. Even with the markings, he looked kinda cute. "I'm glad you can come and see her." being alone in this situation was sad.

xD oh dear Marcus
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:37 am

Yeah... She's also finally decided to see what all the fuss about Reese's peanut butter cup things were all about so yeah... Too much sugar >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:38 am

Forgive me for not being on much today. Since I was too ill to really post anything I saw no point in being here. I've just been watching movies and chatting to my friends on facebook all day because my brain has turned to mush.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:41 am

Don't worry about it, wolfie, just get well soon and stay hydrated Smile I see you have returned. Calm? Pretty much ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:42 am

Hydration is for losers. But... I might just become a loser.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:32 am

When a women in scrubs walked in I sat up alittle pulling down my sleeve over where I had put the Syper I shook her hand. "Ya I'm Roman. I was out with family for awhile so I couldn't really answer the calls since I had no phone service where I was. Have you guys found out anything about why her fainting caused her to be in a coma? Have you looked to see if it was brain cancer for she hit her head on something as she fell?" I wanted to know what had happened and if they didn't try finding out what had happen it probably was for the best since it would be easier to explain on her randomly waking up once I got here after how many weeks.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:36 am

"Oh dear you are full with questions." I smiled a little and spoke "We did all that we could. We took X-rays of her brain, Catscans, you name it. Nothing popped up. The best I could think is that maybe her brain shut down just because. She seemed well rested and Well fed. So I dont understand how she could have went into a coma like this." I looked at Haley's sleeping body "But our bodies are very weird and different. Just about anything can happen without doctors finding out what is even wrong with the patient." I looked back to Roman "No wounds were found on her head so that couldnt have been in the question." I shrugged softly "Hopefully she'd wake up soon..3 weeks is a long time"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:10 am

Tia's going out partying tonight. I told her not to get too drunk, not to talk to strangers and look both ways before crossing the street XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:13 am

lol XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:15 am

And then I panicked that she would take it seriously and typed 'Kidding, kidding!' but she was already replying with 'Thanks mom' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 am

my mom found a gym for us both and the reviews are great
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 am

Woop woop! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:24 am

people say they walk in and arent even judged!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next