House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 am

Ooh la la! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:06 am

Hehe :$ mhm.... And he graduated top of his class and likes all the nerdy stuff I do. And he plays sports! how the hell did I get so lucky? /.\
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:07 am

Doesn't Rhys want to be in a band or something? How should I know? Well you k ow he wants to do something f with music Razz Shh you. Oooh you get to see him tomorrow Razz it's not like I actually talk to him though :/

I'd love to date a musician though. Guitarists in particular.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:08 am

That reminds me I want to learn something new on the piano :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Learn This Is Gospel so we can play it together Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Scampi, at least you get to see him! DX

And that's awesome, Ali Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:10 am

I don't even know if I like him like that! Damn that fucking black suit DX ... I hope he wears it again X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:10 am

Ooooooo okay ^_^ you should learn nicotine then ^_^ and black suits are fucking sexy....
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:12 am

Well you clearly feel something, so that's a start Smile

And by the way, ladies, I have a black suit Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 am

I like Nicotine so I might do Smile And I should probably learn This Is Gospel on guitar as well as piano XD

Sorry for the mini poof, just wanted to check up on Taylor and she seems a little bit better today, which is good Smile Also, I seem to have picked up a habit of calling people 'lovely'. Like I'll start a message with "hi, lovely" o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 am

That is an odd one but, then again, I'm biased towards Jeremy's 'Hey, beautiful!' So... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:26 am

Fair enough Razz I just noticed it cause I sent dirtymikey a birthday message earlier starting with hey lovely and now this? I did it yesterday when I messaged Taylor as well XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:28 am

Lol XD I just start messages randomly. Today I started a message with Tia saying that we need to drink hot chocolate by a fireplace on our hypothetical Northern Lights trip. I don't even think I said hi to her! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 am

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain a couple weeks ago.I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

Luna was woken by the clattering of something on the floor. It made her jump, which also aggrivated the new scars along her spine. She couldn't see how many there were, but since she felt pain at the top by her neck all the way down to the bottom, she could guess there were a lot. It was pitch black in her little cell, and yet someone called out, 'Breakfast time, Subject R9K.' Confused, she reached up to rub the sleep from her eyes - even that hurt her - then mumbled, "But I can't see anything." 'That's because Professor Westongard wants you to turn on the lights by yourself.' Came the response, but there was no light switch in this room - Luna had been here long enough to know that much. And then she realized what the guy meant. Her powers. They wanted her to use her powers. The little girl's stomach rumbled with hunger right on cue. They hadn't given her any form of dinner yesterday, not even the sticky, yucky porridge stuff they usually gave her. Maybe this was why, to make her more willing to turn the light on. Her stomach rumbled again, pain soon following, as if her stomach was trying to eat itself, and Luna gave in quickly. Focusing as best as she could on an empty stomach, Luna tried to make the light switch on. When it did, the brightness stung her eyes, causing her to whimper and shield her eyes, but after a moment her eyes adjusted to see the food on the other side of the room. The metal bowl had turned over when it had been thrown into the room, the porridge sticking to the floor, but she knew better than to reject the meal - not just because it was better than nothing, but because she would've been hurt if she did - so Luna crawled over to the bowl, biting her lip at the agonizing pain in her back as a few tears escaped, and started eating the yucky porridge off of the floor.

Of course, their cameras, equiped with automatic night vision, captured everything. Or, rather, nothing. Professor Westongard replayed the footage over and over again, but all he could see was Subject R9K getting a look of concentration on her face, and then the light suddenly switching on. His assistant had finished his role and was now watching from behind the Professor. 'How on earth is she doing that?' He remarked. The Professor ran a hand through his auburn hair frustratedly and narrowed his eyes at the screen. "I have no idea. From what we've seen so far, there's always been that visible electric current but now..." 'More proof that it's a mental process?' The assistant supplied before adding, 'I mean, with the emotions thing and now this.' Westongard nodded, but then huffed in frustration. "Sometimes I just wish I could open up her skull and examine her brain myself." He muttered, thinking long and hard about his next plan of action. After a moment, he came up with a plan. "Lets carry out an EEG on her. Perhaps it'll pick up on the electrical activity and where exactly that's coming from when she tries using her powers." He was determined to at least get some results today, and although he wanted to study the moments when Subject R9K used her powers without creating physically electricity, he wasn't afraid to use a little force, a little fear and a whole lot of pain in order to get those damned results.

Boring without her presence? Well, maybe a little, but I wasn't going to let her get a big head now, was I? "Actually I've barely noticed that you weren't here. It was only, like, half an hour ago when Sammi told me you were finishing work soon that I've been like 'Wait, Olivia hasn't been here?'" I chuckled, shaking my head a little at my joke. "Nah, it's been ok, I guess. I've just been a little lonely because my son's gone back to uni and my daughter's on holiday and Jason's been working, so I've had no one to bother... Until now, that is." Smirking, I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders and started guiding her away from the front door and towards the stairs, since she'd probably wanna change into some comfier clothes. "So, what're we going to do tonight buddy ol' friend ol' pal?" I asked in a chipper tone to make this whole conversation a little dorkier.

Abby post part 1:

Micah was only important to his parents when he was valuable? I didn't know that but, then again, I had never even seen Micah's real parents. All I was was Henry, and the way he treated Micah like he was super special, which obviously he was. It actually kinda reminded me of my younger self, like when my parents thought of me as the most precious thing in the world, but then my mom died and, well, I just became a disappointment to my old man, then. I was probably still disappointing him now. But anyway, I knew what Henry meant about finding it hard to resist Micah, I mean, the kid was so adorable it should be criminal and even though I claimed to be able to resist the puppy dog eyes, doing it for a whole day? That'd sure be tough!

With the softest touch of his thumb against my lip that made me have to supress a shudder, the subject changed from the kid in Henry's life to the kid in mine, which caused me to grimace a little. "Trust me, there was no prying involved. As soon as I mentioned seeing Valerie, she practically busted down the door and ran to Kennedy's room." It wasn't just Valeria and Kennedy she'd do that for, it was Anna and Elsa as well. It seemed as if she enjoyed playing with my friends a little too much, and by 'A little too much' I mean more than she enjoyed playing with me!

By now the sexual tension I had felt had dwindled a little as a knew thought crept in. I was a good mother, that was for sure, but maybe I was too much of a good mother because my 5 year old was getting more dependent. "It seems like only yesterday she was clinging to me 24/7, and know she can't wait to run off and play with her other friends." I sighed, taking hold of Henry's hand and tangling our fingers together. "I mean, she's only 5, shouldn't she still be clingy? Maybe it's because I'm away on missions alot, or because I give her the freedom to do whatever, but surely at this age she should still be wanting to hang out with me all the time, right?" Clearly, after years of trying to learn how to be a single mom, I'd forgotten to learn how to let go. Heck, maybe I was the clingy one.

Well the 'Amazing boyfriend' comment was sweet, but I could tell Rose was just hoping that compliments would get her more sleep time and I wasn't falling for it that easily. "I know no where's open yet, but you've got to write up a CV, and dress to impress, and then there's probably going to be an interview at some point." I could tell that this wasn't working, so I attempted a different approach. "Hey, if you get up now, I'll give you a secret surprise later." I would've winked suggestively if her eyes were open, but they weren't so I just tried to portray the suggestivness in my voice... If that even makes sense...

((I'mma skippy the vlog, otherwise I'll die easily. Besides, James should be moving on to his plan soon Very Happy))
The Vlog ran smoothly and, despite only really being able to discuss art, we didn't seem to get stuck on what to say next. I had lots of questions and James had lots of answers so it worked out well! Boom! One down, several others to go! Once I made sure everything was switched off, I walked James to the door. I had alrady handed over Maria's spare key so he had no real reason to hang around. "So, I guess. Can't tell Maria about your little visit?" I asked, frowning a little. I kind of wanted Maria to now that I had gotten to mnow her boyfriend a little better and approved, but if I said anything, she'd probably get suspicious and might figure out that James was up to something, so it was best not to risk it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:44 am

You would think that maybe Zack would have fell for that. But he was too smart to even fall for such a trick. "I dont have to dress to impress. Its a pool job." I pointed out. I'm pretty sure all I had to do was look presentable, not like im going to be the one in the pool. Though I would occasionally be in the pool. but only to save downing people. "Buuut, i'll take your offer on a secret surprise." looking at him, I grinned "Better not lie to me." lifting my hand, I cupped his cheek "Because now you've got me looking foward to this secret surprise." I then leaned in and pressed my lips to his, but I didnt keep my lips on his for long due to morning breath. No one liked that. Unless you were a weirdo, then you'd probably like that.

James liked this little vlogging session. It was pretty interesting. Had some laughs and such. But sadly the fun had to end and now it was time to make his leave. He made his way to the door with Laura. James had the spare key in his pocket so that was good. No need to bug her about it. "No, you cant tell her anything about it." he turned to her "If you told her, she'd ask why did I come to hang out with you, how I got your number, and if she's really detailed, she'd ask about the key you have for her apartment. But after you can tell her. Thats all up to you." he shrugged and opened the door "But thank you, Laura, I appricate the key. Also, good luck on your vlogging."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:23 pm

I'm having the time of my life today XD In emailing a friend in school and I'm including all time low lyrics in each email and oh gosh it's funny XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm

And my friends are teasing me about my trip to Kent to see Tia in October. They're saying we'd go on a double date and then leave me and Tia alone halfway for. They said they wouldn't be surprised if I didn't come home that night and just stayed with Tia >///<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:49 pm

So why are you complaining? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 pm

They're implying that they wouldn't be surprised if I had sex with her. In the first week where we officially meet!

I mean, can I not attempt to woo her and make her my girlfriend first?

Then again, who knows when I'd see her next...

Nope, no, relationship first! No one night stands!

This is assuming that she'd even be interested in dating someone she'd probably hardly ever see!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 am

Aww poor wolfie Sad maybe you can make it work Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:46 am

Maybe, hopefully...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:28 am

Gavin just told me he's started watching Orphan Black! *Squeals.* Yes! Now I can fangirl with him! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:20 am

You're so pessimistic :/ She clearly has done sort of interest because she's happy to talk to you about things so you're already starting to get close Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:23 am

I am pessimistic, but that's because I have no self esteem at all. I just struggle seeing why anyone would date me, especially when they're 4 hours away :/ But I guess we are getting close, and it's only day 3, I'm just concerned about not getting close enough to date :/ I have until October (When I go to Kent, hopefully) to work my non-existant magic though, so... Yeah...

Then again, my friend did ask Tia to "Make my ship cannon" and Tia said maybe so... I think it was a polite maybe, but hopefully not :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:50 am

IM watching Star crossed.

It has Roman(Vamps charrie) in here and I now know where she got him. Im gonna watch it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next