House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:08 am

blame the teacher :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 am

Hey guys Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 am

hhaaiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:37 am

How are you? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:38 am

good you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:43 am

I'm very well, thank you Smile a little tired from last night, but still good Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:47 am

ah, hows scampi over there?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:51 am

So much for sleeping off my headache. My parets have come home from work and brought the noise with them >.< And Night At The Museum 3, so it's not completely negative Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:52 am

Shes actually taking a nap in my room at the moment. She's absolutely exhausted.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:09 am

Sleepy Scampi :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:12 am

Back from the exhausting trip to the U.P. of Michigan. I tried getting on but it was challenging between the memorial and setting up the funeral stuff so... Sorry guys :/

Anyway, I have a couple posts typed out. Some of them just because I was in a sad mood and others ruined because I was in a sad mood. So... Give me a minute to grab them.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:19 am

Welcome back, dear friend!

Don't bother with any posts relating to Abby because, as of today, she's in Hawaii with Holland! I already have Abby's little surprise typed up so, if you want, we could skip stragt to that, or we could just let them have a little fun in Hawaii first. It's up to you Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:32 am

Henry: All was well, even after my slight display. I guess one could say that I was pushing the limits that we've never passed, because I sure wasn't really the kind to do anything like hitting Yuffie on the rear in public. It just wasn't something I figured was very good for appearances with both of us having children, and I figured she'd probably take my head off if she didn't look to see who did it first. For my well being, I was going to keep it strictly my bedroom or hers. Or when we're alone and she knows for certain it's me. Why am I even thinking about it? Keep cool Henry, keep cool.

I brushed my fingers through my hair as she spoke, a slight smile touching my lips. I mean, I guess I let Micah control me a little. How could I not? His big blue eyes and that cute, tiny little voice. It was hard to think of denying him anything, and so I didn't. "I guess you're right, I let Micah decide basically everything. Maybe he's the parent in the equation. It's just... He's got a busy life for such a little boy. I see a lot of myself in him, really. He's important to his parents when he's valuable, and that's disappointing. I figure, our connection is based off my ability to relate to him so easily. I don't know..." Turning my head, I looked towards Yuffie and raised a hand, tilting her head up with a gentle touch to her chin. "So, I guess that makes me a good cousin, doesn't it? Letting him have his way most of the time. You spend a day with the little guy and tell me you can say no."

It was in this moment that I realized that even though I had Micah, I didn't have children. I had a friend that I was helping out with his life. I was driving the car until he could take the wheel, so to say. Brady had always cursed me with this thought of "you'll never be a good father" and maybe that's why I took on Micah in the first place, really. I wanted to prove my younger brother wrong. I wasn't a father material kind of guy, not with my genetics. There was far too much that could go wrong with a Newlin baby, judging by the generations that had come before me and judging by the man I was before Mandie. Micah was the last chance I had to put my knowledge on someone who would soak it up, and I was happy to give it to him. To give him the good qualities, everything that was decent. I snapped my eyes back towards Yuffie and brushed my thumb gently across her lower lip, smiling. "How'd you pry yourself from Sora?"

Vitaly: In my boldness I had forgotten she was on the phone when she had walked past, and that was on me. My attention had been so directed on her, not what she was doing. Maybe it was also the negligence to understand she had a life to lead outside of the idea that we were lifemates. I mean, she didn't even know we're mates, how could she be focussed on it? I took a step back and shook my head, excusing her conversation simply because she had been talking to the other party before she had taken to noticing me. My idiocy was embarrassing, but it was already out in the open and there was no taking it back. However, I could dwell in the fact that this beauty spoke Italian, and if she didn't already have my attention she definitely did now. Sometimes they just get the lifemate thing right, don't they? A woman who speaks fluent Italian and shapeshifts. Perfection.

Once she addressed me I smiled, unable to peel my dark eyes from her. Suddenly I was very confident in what I was doing. I mean, I had been freaking out beforehand about whether she would recognize me, if she wanted to compose a conversation, and she did. The thing is, can I handle a conversation or do I need more than that? She had riddled my dreams when I could sleep, and she kept me from being a normal man every time I thought about how I hadn't seen her. "Oh, no, it's quite alright. I don't even know how to use a phone, not really. My generation was just getting into the messenger pigeons..." My attempt at a joke failed miserably, and as a result I shook my head and cleared my throat to continue. "I'm used to the large places to live. That's what my father had favored and I lived in hotels most of the time I've been in America. Besides here."

I'm not doing so wonderful with conversation, and I know it. Brushing my fingers along my bearded jaw, I tore my eyes off of her finally to distract myself with the room around us. If she figured I was checking her out so closely she'd probably feel uncomfortable, and I didn't need that. "I'm great, a bit ill that past week or so, but it's cleared up." That was a blatant lie, but she didn't need to know that. I had been ill for a couple months. Since the last time I saw her. I thought I was miserable when I was waiting, now I'm closer and closer to doom each time I leave her company. "How are you, Donata?"

Kai: ((I'm gonna have to type something up another time.))

Ryker: Staring down at tests and written papers had become my life. The lenses on my glasses were becoming tedious to keep pushing up the bridge of my nose, and I'm certain that if I read another personal narrative about the journey from ones kitchen to their sofa, how traumatizing it was, I'm going to quit altogether. Yes, they turn papers in with such topics. My personal favorite was the essay on "the best energy drink I've ever had". I could hardly bring myself to read the first paragraph, let alone the rest of it. However, there were a few diamonds in the mix. Henry, his skill in writing has surpassed my expectations. Then again, he's well educated. His friend, Carly, was rather skilled as well. She swooned over him, but he was blinded by his fondness for Yuffie. However, I was not. I was interested in keeping my own girlfriends attention, but I'm a man that hasn't satiated the animalistic needs I hold so strongly. I admire Carly, she writes about her personal life and so efficiently I can imagine the scenes she describes. I feel like I'm peeking into her life and trespassing, like she's going to kick me out if I dwell too long.

I don't take to watching students often, I show general disinterest and sometimes there's one that catches my eye for the wrong reasons. Carly though, she's quiet and shy, which reminds me so deeply of the woman that I have in my life. I can't look at her, my instincts say that I shouldn't worry about relationships but I need Leah. She makes me a better person, when we're together anyway. I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. She's gone, and I think she took our relationship with her. I don't even know if we're together at all. Maybe not. Maybe so. I assume not, because I don't even hear from her or about her.

I'm not staring down at a test or a paper now, I'm staring down at my tenth or so sheet of paper, the others cluttering the floor of my bedroom as reminders that I didn't succeed in writing what I needed that many times. What's the point though? What I write might not reach her. I have a way with words, I have a degree in it after all, but I feel like every time I want to say something about her, I can't. I can't capture what I want correctly. I stare down at a blank sheet and my pen has gone through the most damage, the bottom end chewed as a nervous habit. Do I just go to her? Ask her to sit down with me? No, there's no need to make it harder than it has to be. Maybe I should let her go? Maybe it was a decent thing to do, let her live her life and maybe find somebody more compatible. I mean, somebody who is softer, more agreeable, better equipped to be with her than I am. The idea was possible, but she wouldn't willingly allow it. I don't think, anyway. Brushing my fingers through my hair, I sighed down at the sheet before me. Maybe I could express my love for her like this? Maybe I could make it obvious that I want her in my life? I don't know, not exactly.

Well, whatever you prefer really. I don't have any real preferences.
Shes just being a pushover, basically
But, a pushover who wants to rp Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:36 am

... One sec. *Rushes to the laptop.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:50 am

Bear in mind that this was technically meant to be for Thursday, so I’ve kinda made it sound like they’re already halfway through their holiday ^_^

Abby post part 1:

Working on a Yuffie reply right now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:08 am

*runs into the living room* Holy shit guys new Panic! song! X3 Holy shit I wasn't ready, I was not ready!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:09 am

Oh those 'I wasn't ready' moments. I know them well XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:14 am

Like, I'm not religious but holy shit it's so catchy X3

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:17 am

I'm a bit like that with Skillet. I'm not religious, but I love their songs X3

Micah was only important to his parents when he was valuable? I didn'tt know that but, then again, I had never even seen Micah's real parents. All I was was Henry, and the way he treated Micah like he was super special, which obviously he was. It actually kinda reminded me of my younger self, like when my parents thought of me as the most precious thing in the world, but then my mom died and, well, I just became a disappointment to my old man, then. I was probably still disappointing him now. But anyway, I knew what Henry meant about finding it hard to resist Micah, I mean, the kid was so adorable it should be criminal and even though I claimed to be able to resist the puppy dog eyes, doing it for a whole day? That'd sure be tough!

With the softest touch of his thumb against my lip that made me have to supress a shudder, the subject changed from the kid in Henry's life to the kid in mine, which caused me to grimace a little. "Trust me, there was no prying involved. As soon as I mentioned seeing Valerie, she practically busted down the door and ran to Kennedy's room." It wasn't just Valeria and Kennedy she'd do that for, it was Anna and Elsa as well. It seemed as if she enjoyed playing with my friends a little too much, and by 'A little too much' I mean more than she enjoyed playing with me!

By now the sexual tension I had felt had dwindled a little as a knew thought crept in. I was a good mother, that was for sure, but maybe I was too much of a good mother because my 5 year old was getting more dependent. "It seems like only yesterday she was clinging to me 24/7, and know she can't wait to run off and play with her other friends." I sighed, taking hold of Henry's hand and tangling our fingers together. "I mean, she's only 5, shouldn't she still be clingy? Maybe it's because I'm away on missions alot, or because I give her the freedom to do whatever, but surely at this age she should still be wanting to hang out with me all the time, right?" Clearly, after years of trying to learn how to be a single mom, I'd forgotten to learn how to let go. Heck, maybe I was the clingy one.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:19 am

I just love Brendon's voice X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:19 am

I'm guessing that's the lead singer? Yeah, he's got a nice voice Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:20 am

I think dinner's done so brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:21 am

Mhmm X3 The only original member of Panic! left D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:21 am

you dont have to be religious to like religious songs... you both made it sound like you had to.. :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:28 am

I guess it's just the fact that people who don't believe in God find it strange to listen to songs that are about a God.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next