House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:17 am

Alexandra::
"You couldn't take me if you tried." My eyes turned back to normal as I loosened my grip before letting go and allowing the woman to crumble to the floor. "I think you made the right decision by telling me." I smirked and took a step back before flashing my fangs at her to scare her a little more. This woman had pissed me off to the point where I didn't care anymore. She had made a mistake treating me so poorly and by sending my daughter back to those horrible people. I wanted to do more, make her pay for hurting my family but even in my rage I knew it wasn't the right thing. So, I turned on my heels and walked out, without another word.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:18 am

BAM! Bad*ss Alex! Abby would've been so proud! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:19 am

Yea I channeled Abby writing these XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:22 am

Jack: The scene that had just played out in front of me was... Well, terrifying. I didn't stop Alex. The woman deserved it. I might have stepped in if things got really bad, but there had been no need to. The woman caved in eventually. "That's my girl." I smiled as I watched her flash her fangs. The horror left on the woman's face was amazing. I followed after Alex and hopped back into the car. "Boise, do you know where that is?" I asked as Alex got into the driver's side again. She would probably know better than I. I quickly buckled myself in, with Alex furious and on a mission she would be driving quickly. "Wait a second... Should we really go in there alone? I mean, somehow, they managed to take Luna without any of us noticing and Luna didn't make a sound... Maybe we should get some help..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:25 am

Woop woop for channelling Abby! *Walks in after a long day of work.* Why're we channeling me? Because Alex just scared the s*** out of Luna's captors' accomplice and got violent! X3 Good for her, those b******s deserve it for kidnapping the kid. *Takes off her helmet and unzips her motorcycle suit a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:26 am

Jane::
"Oh well alright. Hi Marcus, I'm Jane." I was surprised to hear that he actually wasn't looking for the mansion. Isn't that what every immortal came to this town for? There wasn't much else here to attract them, just the promise of being around other immortals and being safe. "I can show you out of the woods if you like, or you can come back to the mansion with me if you'd like. There's plenty of room for you there if you don't have anywhere to go." I began to walk back onto the trail and make my way back to the mansion but after a few steps I stopped, realizing he wasn't following. "Well come on then. There's a lot more in these woods than a harmless little angel like me and I'd rather not come across them."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:31 am

You know what's sad? I have a feeling Yuffie's gonna get her one night alone with Henry interrupted by the whole Luna thing Sad Oh well, Yuffie and Henry will just have to deal with it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:36 am

Marcus: it took me a moment to register what she'd said. An angel? Did she mean that as in she was actually an angel, or did she mean is like she was just a good girl? I jogged a little to catch up to her. "I guess a place to stay would be nice, how much do you have to pay?" I asked, I didn't exactly have any money right now so perhaps I needed to find a way to get some money. I wasn't sure if I would be capable of getting a job, I had spent a fair bit of time in this world to know that you had to have qualifications to get a job, which would make things difficult for me. Perhaps there would be other ways around this, and I could get money through other methods. That would be nice. My hair, no longer pink from my earlier embarrassment, had changed to white with my head being clear of emotions for now.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:54 am

Does Scampi wanna rp Jerivia?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:56 am

That took me way longer than it should have to understand what you meant >.< But sure I guess.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:58 am

Lol XD I wonder if calling them the 'Not-couple' would've been easier XD What're you guys on about? No one ^_^" Why don't you get changed and take Jupiter out for a walk? *Grumbles a little but heads upstairs anyway.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 am

You start or me, Scampers?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:08 am

You c an start Smile And I might have got that Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 am

Sorry for the poof, I had a quick bath. Just give me a sec to type something up ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:32 am

That's okay, I was on Tumblr anyway Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:41 am

I had gotten information from a reliable source, AKA Sammi, that Olivia finished work at 7pm and would probably be back around 7:15pm. With Zack back at uni and Abby doing something to do with her holiday - she insisted that she didn't need any help - I was left kinda bored, so I decided that I'd pester Olivia when she got home. To make up for it, though, I did make a ham, lettuce and salad cream sandwich for her, then waited by the door for her return. Once that time came, I greeted her suprised expression with a smirk, holding out the food to her. "I figured you could use some food after a hard day lawyering, and some company." After a beat, I added, "Well, actually, I could use the company, so I'm forcing myself onto you." Wait, did that sound wrong? "I-I mean, not forcing myself onto you in a... Unwilling sexual way or in any harassing way, just, you know, I wanna hang out with you." Oh gosh, I wish I hadn't phrased it like that now! I could just feel the blush burning in my cheeks! Olivia probably thought I was a creep now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:47 am

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other week.I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

It had taken a while for Luna to calm down once that particular man had backed off. For now, he kept a distance. For now, he let others do their jobs. Once a few brave men in rubber suits had managed to put a rubber collar around her neck, to disrupt the flow of current in her body and prevent her from being a danger, they were able to ditch their suits for lab coats and drag her out of her cell and onto an examination table. Luna tried breaking free, but they were stronger and outnumbered her. 'Easy, take it easy! We're just going to do health checks, is all.' One of them explained, holding a clipboard while the other two restrained her. Luna still continued to break free, tears streaking her cheeks, but after a moment or two, she wore herself out and gave in, merely sobbing silently as the people in white coats started taking her temperature, heartrate checking her eyes and hearing before moving her over to the height and weight machine. 'Well, it certain looks like you've grown, Subject R9K. And gained a healthy amount of wait too.' The man with the clipboard spoke up as he scribbled down the information. Without even thinking things through, Luna corrected him. "L-Luna." It was the stupidest thing she'd ever done.

'What was that?' The evil man's voice came from behind her, causing her to jump and cower back with fear. "L-Luna," She mumbled. "I'm Luna now. I-I have a family." The whimpering turned into a scream as the man came closer, but Luna was backed up against the machine and couldn't run anywhere. She was lifted up by the collar of her t-shirt and brought face to face with those scary green eyes. 'Your name is Subject R9K and you belong to us, understand?' Luna was too terrified to answer, sobbing too hard to formulate words, but the man wasn't going to let her get away with not answering. 'UNDERSTAND?!' He shouted in her face, causing Luna to squeak out a, "Y-Yes! I-I'm s-sor-ry!" 'Good.' Luna was dropped to the floor and she scrambled to the far corner of the room while the other people in white coats guarded the doors so that she couldn't run away. The terrified little girl clawed at her rubber collar, trying to get it off so that she could protect herself, but she only mananged to scratch her own skin in the process. Even from this side of the room she could hear the man with the clipboard asking, 'Sir, was that really necessary.' and the evil one responding with, 'If there's one thing I will not understand, it's disobedient, backchatting subjects. The same goes for assistants.' That last part was an unspoken threat towards the man with the clipboard. 'Now make sure she's prepared for electrical experimentation by 2pm.'

I'm sorry, Abby's post is all rambly :

I had to admit that I was surprised by Henry patting my *ss. I guess that, being used to Henry's more serious side - and the knowledge that he hadn't had sex in a long while - made it hard to believe that he was even capable of doing something like that! Still it wasn't unwelcome, and I probably would've done the same thing if I was left hanging over his shoulder for much longer, not that I would ever let him know that. "Y'know, you're getting too confident for your ow-"

I was thrown down onto the bed then, an 'Oof!' making an escape upon impact... Ok, so maybe I wasn't thrown onto the bed, exactly, just dropped, but maybe my thoughts were getting a little ahead of me here as I realized something: Henry hadn't had sex in a long while. Did that mean he was just a big ball of sexual frustration? Did that mean that pent up sexual frustration could become unleashed one day? Oh gosh, when people unleashed a lot of sexual frustration, that led to, like, the best sex ever! Wait, no, I couldn't- Geez, if Henry heard me right now! Nope, I needed to get my head out of the gutter. Sure, I wanted a make-out session tonight, and sure, we were all alone for once in our busy, child-ruled lives, but that didn't mean we could... Could it?

I decided to push that thought aside before I had the chance to act on it and focused on my boyfriend again. He was just coming over to the bed again - I hadn't even realized he had moved away from it! - and clambered onto it, sitting beside me so that I had the perfect chance to lean against him. As soon as I did, though, a chuckle escaped his lips, causing me to look up at him. And give him a tiny, playful glare when he spoke of me falling for his little joke. "Hey, can you honestly blame me for think you might not've gotten rid of him for the night? You guys are so attached to each other that I'm honestly suprised you managed to hand him over to a babysitter!" All joking and glaring aside, though, my expression softened as I thought about Micah and Henry's bond. "It's kinda like me and Sora, really, except that I don't fall prey to Sora's puppy dog eyes like you fall prey to Micah's." Even if Henry was a bit of a pushover for the kid, it was still awesome to see the connection they had, and how much Henry adored Micah as if he really was his own son. Maybe Henry would be a good dad to a biological son one day in the distant future. But in order to do that we’d have to… Yup, my mind was back in the damn gutter!

I had gotten information from a reliable source, AKA Sammi, that Olivia finished work at 7pm and would probably be back around 7:15pm. With Zack back at uni and Abby doing something to do with her holiday - she insisted that she didn't need any help - I was left kinda bored, so I decided that I'd pester Olivia when she got home. To make up for it, though, I did make a ham, lettuce and salad cream sandwich for her, then waited by the door for her return. Once that time came, I greeted her suprised expression with a smirk, holding out the food to her. "I figured you could use some food after a hard day lawyering, and some company." After a beat, I added, "Well, actually, I could use the company, so I'm forcing myself onto you." Wait, did that sound wrong? "I-I mean, not forcing myself onto you in a... Unwilling sexual way or in any harassing way, just, you know, I wanna hang out with you." Oh gosh, I wish I hadn't phrased it like that now! I could just feel the blush burning in my cheeks! Olivia probably thought I was a creep now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Sorry about suddenly vanishing last night, ended up having my dinner but then I felt too bloated to do anything. Then mum and I tried to sort my sim out (it's working now at least) and then I just went to bed so yeah. I'll probably reply sometime in school, I'll need a break from stupid Gelder's after all ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:52 pm

It's ok, Scampi ^_^

Final day of freedom! Need to finish off my report, maybe start on another presentation (If I can be bothered) and then I'm good to go Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:37 pm

From an old OOC Abby post: "It's just one night, it's not as if we're getting married or becoming a committed couple."

Mmmmhmm. And look where Holland and Abby are now! XD The one night stand became so much more than a one night stand! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 am

Yeah, I just randomly remembered her saying that and just found it funny, because all the things she said wouldn't happen are happening XD

Anyway, pretty much done with my report! I can only do the two last tiny bits once it's all printed out so... Woop woop!

Then again, I should probably proof-read it. Ugh, I hate proof-reading! And it's so long! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 am

Woo!

but oh dear

also im so embarassed at my old posts...omfg I was so stupid. WHO PUTS SO MANY D's IN ONE 'XD' @_@
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:06 am

WHAT!?!?!?!

Sad

aww.and vince was kool

and the openin is good

^ WTF IS THIS!? WAS I TRYING TO BE COOL!? *Facedesk*
Britt-21
Britt-21