House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
hrs289
midget
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 am

Matty: I knew I had to act quickly or the human would die. I pulled the sword out and dropped it on the floor. I picked the boy up and put him on my bed. I would be able to heal him a bit but not completely. I wasn't that strong yet. I put both my hands over his wound and healed I as best I could. I grabbed a firs aid kit, and cleaned it out and bandaged it up. I'd done all I could. I went and got my sword cleaning off the blood I hung it back up. I cleaned up the blood in the hall, then slumped in my chair exhausted.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:41 am

"Hello, Jessica." He greeted his daughter picking her up some that he could hug her better. "How're you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 am

10 minutes later I woke up again. I was in an unfamiliar room, on someone's bed. I looked around and spotted the guy that the demon had attacked. I sat up straight, wincing when I felt a sharp shooting pain in my shoulder. "I'm sorry." I apologized to the guy, full of self-hatred for the monster I was. "Are you ok?"

Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 am

HAI
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am

Okay

Matty: "I'm fine, but you need to rest." I put a hand on his good shoulder and pushed him back into a lying position. I felt really bad about what I had done, but least he was still alive.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am

Jessie: "Im good!! What about you daddy?" She asked her arms around her fathers neck as a hug

Lilly: she smiled,she seen blade with a hat on,she walked over to him "Blade,are you alright? you never wear hats"

Blade: "im fine" his left eye had a bruise,from the people at school,he would have fought but he was cought off guard

Lilly: "Let me see" she lifted his hat alittle,she gasped "Blade,why didnt you call us? When did this happen?!"

Blade: "today...I was cought off guard and got punched,I would have defended myself but,it was too late,I was down...Im sorry"

Lilly: she hugged him her hand on his one side of his face and her arm around his back (Like on tv with little kids)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:00 am

Jet- I sighed and shook my head. "You can trust me alright? I know I started off badly but why won't you give me a bit of faith?" It seemed like Bex always thought I was gonna mess up this whole dad thing! I was trying so hard and it seemed like she though I was just failing most of the time!

Jay- I shoot an 'I'm sorry' look at Sapphira but Taylor seemed to be happier so at least it'd worked. "You girls have fun," I say with a chuckle and stood up. "I'm going to go an check on Tara." I walk out the door and to the room I shared with Sapphira. Ah, Tara'd woken up. She was staring up at me with big eyes so I picked her, cradling her in my arms. "Hi there, baby girl"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 am

Light: he smiled with a nod "The sounds good" he kissed her head,his arm aroun her waist
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:12 am

I sighed a nodded in understanding. Well, there goes my plan of visitng Suzie and giving her the chocolate - in fact I had dropped the chocolate when the demon tooo over so someone else had probably picked it up. It's just... Suzie had been so sad lately, almost borderig on depressed, so I had wanted to visit her... I'll just have to see her tomorrow. "I really am sorry." I apologized again to the guy, guilt masking my face. "I can't control it..."

"I'm fine thanks." Though Vincent wasn't really paying attention to Jessie anymore, he was focusing on Blade, glaring as he told Lilly about a bunch of imbesiles who had picked a fight with him. First Jessie had been bullied, and now Blade?! That was a bad move for the bullies, especially when the children's father was Vincent Valentine. "Who are they?" He asked Blade, wanting to track these boys down and knock some sense into them and, if thst didn't work, scare some sense into them.

Great, now I had made Jet upset. I didn't want Jet to be upset, I wanted him to be happy! "Sorry. It's just that... I know how much you hate kids, so I thought you would just be there in the background and not help out much..." That was a stupid to think! Jet wasn't a jerk! "But you're right, I should have faith in you, because regardless of whether you like kids or not, you're a good guy, and good guys help out.

((And I'll post for Taylor and Sapphira when Rae gets on Very Happy *Smiles.* Jay's such a good father Smile *Rolls eyes.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 am

Matty: "it's fine honestly. Your worst of then me. Sorry about that" hopefully he wouldn't have to stay here too long, he looked like there was somewhere else he should be. "when my strenghs returned I'll try an heal it again."

Last edited by midget on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 am

Blade: "they are no one...just leave it father..."

Lilly: "No,we arent leaving it alone my baby is hurt and I dont want these boy to keep picking fights with you" she hated to see one of her own family memebers hurt again.

Jessie: her eyes lowered "I seen it,since our school is from 1st grade to 8th....he was just walking with his friends and got punched out of nowhere,he wasnt fast to see it coming towards him"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 am

"There's no need to apologize for hurting me." I told the guy, looking around his room randomly before looking down at my slightly bloodstained shirt. "I deserved it. And besides, it was self defense. No one apologizes for self defense, it's like the golden rule."

Vincent's gaze snapped to his daughter in his arms, the glare easing so as not to scare the little girl. "Do you know what these boys look like? Did you see their faces?" He asked her, desperate for the information.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 am

Winter- I nod and after the clothes had been paid for and walked out of the store, the plastic bag around my arm. "So where is the shoe store?"

Jet- "Ok, so you'll promise not to get all pissy when I make stupid little jokes like that and I'll promise to always help take care of the kid and you?" I figured if we got that out of the way we'd have less little fights. ... Right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 am

Matty: I chuckled under my breath. "You didn't deserve it. The demon did. But not you"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:37 am

Light: "Over there,next to the jewlry store" he smiled "just 3 stores appart"

Jessie: "One had a red hat with black-ish brown-ish hair the other one just had like...a dark outfit.with spikes that cut people
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:37 am

"I did not get pissy!" I snaped before realising that I was being pissy right now. Woops. This whole 'Angry pregnancy hormones' thing is going to get annoying, I could tell. Taking a deep breath I started again. "Ok, that sounds fair." I smiled a little and then tiptoed to kiss Jet's cheek.

Letting out a little sigh, I reluctantly agreed. "I suppose... But I still deserve it a little. If I was stronger, I could have regained control before he hurt you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 am

Matty: I sighed. "I can't stop you taking the blame. But I can tell you it's not good for you." I stood up. "I'm gunna go get a drink. Do you want anything?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 am

^.^ HI!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 am

Heyy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 am

HAI!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 am

Vincent nodded, soaking up all the information into his mind. "And have you seen these boys somewhere outside of school?" He couldn't exactly barge into the school and tell these boys off, Vince would have to catch them outside of school.

Blaming myself wasn't good for me? Well, I had been doing it for almost 10 years, the habit would be too hard to kick so why bother quitting. Besides, if someone else took the blame it made me feel guilty for letting them. "No thanks, I'm fine." I told the guy... Who's name I still didn't know. "By the way, what's your name?"

Howdy Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 am

Jessie and Blade: "Outside of the school"

Jessie: "In the back..."

Lilly: "Vincent,should we go now?" she gave him a worried look,her eyes telling him that she was worried about anyone else being hurt in the family
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 am

Jet- I smile and lean down, kissing her cheek in response to her kissing mine. "Good. I love you my Bexxy"

Failure of a post but too bad Razz

And hi hrs!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 am

RP W/ Sam Midget and Iggy Britt?
hrs289
hrs289