House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
7 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 27 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:12 am

"No, I'm not allergic to anything." I responded, following James into the kitchen where I sat on one of the stools and observed him. "Although I'm not a fan of anything too spicy so no curries, please." I watched him as he gathered ingredients, remaining in the stool since I wasn't in his way and simply pointing out where particular ingredients and utensils belonged, since he didn't know his way around my kitchen yet. After a couple minutes of simply watching him do his thing, I remembered my earlier conversation with Rachel, Laura and Jessica and how I had promised to bring up the subject with James. Great. "So, uhh, my friends want to meet you." I started before further explaining the situation. "They know that I'm dating and since they kinda helped me make the decision to date you, they feel like they deserve the right to see you and... I don't know, I kind of agree, but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk in case they tell anyone else about us." Biting my lip, I glanced down at my hands as I clasped them together. "What do you think we should do, James? Do you think we should let them meet you? They are my best friends, afterall, I'm just not sure if they'd be able to keep their mouths shut."

Finally replied. Now to rewatch the amazing Carmilla thing I found earlier X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 am

"No Curries it is then." he said, making something completely different from what she probably had in mind. With the help of her pointing where things belonged, it made him easier to move around in the kitchen and grab what he needed. "Your friends want to meet me?" he stopped for a moment and looked at her with his hazel eyes "I think its a huge risk due to the fact that some girls can be very talkative." sighing softly, he grinned "Tease them with pictures. I could Hide my eyes. Eyes always say something about a persons face." he then drew a deep breath "Or we can meet them and have me compell them not to tell anyone. I know..I know how you are with magic but if you want to sneak around with a guy like me, Things are going to have to be done and cant be held back."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:32 am

*Is sat on the window sill, looking out at the dreary weather and singing quietly to herself,* The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun... *Sighs.* Sad Anna is sad Sad Sad Anna has a lot on her mind. Like? ... Things... Great answer. I don't know, I'm just a little homesick, even if I did go home in December and am going back in March. And I'm sister-sick, too. And loveless. And the weather's not really helping to brighten the mood so... *Walks over and huggles Anna.* It'll be ok. Things'll look up eventually, you know that. *Nods.* I guess. And you'll find another boyfriend soon. You're Anna! How could you not get another boyfriend when you're so adorkable! *Smiles a little.* A boyfriend is the least of my worries, but thanks, anyway. You're welcome ^_^ Want some hot chocolate? With cream, chocolate sprinkles and a chocolate flake? Yes please. Coming right up! *Heads into the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 am

He actually suggested compulsion. In front of me! I narrowed my eyes in response, shaking my head at James. "No, absolutely no compulsion on my friends. And not just because I dislike magic but because it's my friends! You can't force your will on them!" I sighed. If I sent them pictures of James with something covering the eyes, they'd only get suspicious as to why I was hiding my boyfriend's identity. Great, I had already messed up my relationship a couple days into it. I should've just told my friends that I had decided not to date James and kept it a secret from them as well! Why oh why did I not think this through? Running both hands through my hair, I rested my head on the counter for a moment, then soon lifted it again. "Fine, I'll just have to make up an excuse as to why you can't meet them. Perhaps I'll say that I'm still unsure about the relationship so I don't want anyone to meet you until I'm sure about what I'm doing." And then maybe next week I could pretend that I had had a change of heart and broke up with the mystery boyfriend, that way my friends would have no reason to ask about him anymore. Still, I wished my friends could know about James. I wanted to be able to let my friends meet James and be like 'Yup, that's my guy, aren't I lucky?' but I guess this was the price I had to pay for dating a Moroi. Everything had to remain a secret in order to keep us - mostly me - safe, no matter how much I wanted my friends to know the amazing guy I had fallen for.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:14 am

Anna, wanna help me learn Norwegian? *Holds up her phrase book.* O.O You actually got a Norwegian phrase book? Mhmm. It came with a CD, too! Ooh! I want to listen to that! Lets see how accurate it is Very Happy Okies! *Sets up the CD and starts listening with Anna.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 am

James sighed, he really wanted to explain to her why he would do it. To protect her from going back into re-education. But he didnt dare push the subject farther "That can work." he said, continuing again "Look, I didnt mean to upset you but all I wanted to do was protect you. People slip up and I didnt want those people to be your own friends." he didnt look at her in case she was glaring at him "Wait a few days..if they keep pestering you, what do you plan on doing?" he asked, lifting his eyes and looking at her "Just say I work allot or something. I work as a business man or something along those lines." He had no ideas because he didnt have to deal with things like this. James stopped what he was doing and he really looked at her, waiting to see what she would reply.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:35 am

Oh my gosh thank goodness! When the book put the pronunciation as 'Yay' I was just like 'O.o Da fuq'?! That would've been confusing if you didn't have the CD. It's an 'I' sound, not an 'Ay' sound >.< Luckily I knew better Razz In your face, book! Razz

"If they keep pestering me, I was just going to say we broke up." I explained; even if it wasn't real, it still hurt to think that I'd have to tell my friends that I was no longer dating James. "While your businessman idea is plausible -" And, really, the irony behind telling them that James was a businessman would be hilarious. "It wouldn't stop them from trying to find an excuse to meet you on a day you're supposedly not working, or on a holiday. A break-up scenario would be more permanent; they'd never ask to meet you, no matter what the occasion, so we'd be able to date for as long as we want with them being none the wiser." Seeing the concern in James' eyes, I hopped off of the stool and walked around the island to him, tiptoeing and pulling him down into a soft kiss. Resting my forehead against his, I murmured, "It'll be ok, we'll figure this out." Perhaps it was a bit too optimistic given our situation, but I had to try and stay positive, otherwise this would all fall apart much more quickly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:39 am

My feels might be all over the floor in a minute, so I might not reply. Anna, if you're squeamish, I suggest you find something else to entertain you. O...K... *Goes to sit on the couch, turning on the tv.* Now to hope and pray that this show doesn't completely ruin me... *Starts watching more Orphan Black.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:48 am

James nodded slowly "Alright then we'll go with your plan. It does make more sense then my business man idea." he chuckled and shook his head "I dont know what I was thinking." she was much more smarter then he was when it came to situations like this. Hazel eyes watched her as she got up from her stool and walked around towards him, only to pull him down for a soft kiss. His arms wrapping around her waist as he kissed her back, only for their foreheads to rest against one other, his eyes stayed closed as he listened to her, Murmuring back to her "I'm sure we will." he smiled gently, holding her in his arms. "Things will get easier as time goes by, just you watch." he opened his eyes and looked at her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 am

"Yeah, once we get used to the little things which will help keep us a secret, like the phone, avoiding friends, sneaking around and such." I responded, being drawn in by those spectacular hazel eyes of his. One look alone made me feel weak at the knees, though I managed to keep enough strength to remain upright and kiss James once again. I shouldn't have been enjoying these kisses as much as I was, and apart of me wondered if those Vampire endorphins were getting into my bloodstream somehow and making me feel giddy but it wasn't, it was just me basking in the glory of having my first boyfriend. Reluctantly, I ended the kiss after a couple seconds, then pulled away so as not to get distracted again. I leaned back against the island, then nodded towards the ingredients opposite me. "So, Chef Redheart, what exactly are you cooking for dinner?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 am

James grinned "You make us sound like bad teenagers who go around sneaking around with their boyfriend or girlfriend." her lips then had met his once again, kissing her lovingly. This was so new to him, actually falling in love with an Alchemist and loving her so much he was willing to put his life on the line for her and keep her from going to Re-Education. Never in his life did he think he would be able to have a wonderful woman such as Holt. But sadly, she pulled away and this caused him to pout like a little boy but he stopped "Well, Its something simple really." he looked at her "What do you think it could be?" he grinned

(does it matter what? o:)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:27 am

Not particularly. But I'll just say it's a chicken pie or something, although I'll make Maria guess it wrong.

His pout was adorable, but I tried to resist, focusing on what ingredients I could see on the counter. Chicken, flour, eggs and a whole lot of other things that James had managed to find in my small but well-stocked kitchen. I couldn't be certain about what it could be and I pursed my lips in thought. "Hmmm... I'm not sure." I answered, looking away from the ingredients. "Care to enlighten me?" I didn't like not knowing the answer to things, so I'd probably kick myself for not being able to figure it out once James revealed what he intended to cook.
((Bleh DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 am

Last episode of Orphan Black series 2. I can do this! Unless they do what I desperately hope they do, in which case I can't do this! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:18 am

James smiled softly "Well Obviously, you see chicken, so its possibly something with chicken right? Well, I'm going to bread this chicken and season it just a little bit before throwing it to fry in the pan. I was planning on making a side but what would you want? I had a nice Fresh Alfredo Linguene in mind. If you have any that is. Pasta could work with it too." he was glad to cook for Holt. It should have been something new to her and not a typical boring dinner. "I promise you this is not a boring dinner."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:22 am

I know I'll probably cry from sad feels by the end of this episode, but right now I'm crying from happy feels! It's just so precious! DX

I'm sorry, I might have to reply tomorrow. This show, man. This damn show! DX

*Bursts into laughter.* And this moment just got even better! XD *Stops laughing.* But on the flip side, I'm worried :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:25 am

Okay then...

and why?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down