House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 am

See? That's why he's weird! He speaks an alien language! Hi Linz and co! *Points to the kitchen.* Dead Yuffie is in there. Abby, you gonna give your hungover girlfriend a coffee? I said I was letting sleeping Holland's lie. Besides, she's probably moody :/

*Smirks.* Well, if you do decide to come with us, I could make it worth while Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:16 am

"well your birth certificate shows your name and a little print of your baby feet. As well as the day and time you were born, where you were born. Things like that."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:16 am

*rolls eyes and returns to her book*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:18 am

*She Rolling Eyes her eyes with a smile* I might. But we have a few days before I decide.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:19 am

Harrison: He'd noticed the other girl in the kitchen, but hadn't really paid her any attention until she raised her voice. Twisting round at the noise he looked from her, to the mess on the floor, to the freezer where he'd just come from and then down to his arm that had a bad habit of swinging when he stormed about moodily. C***. You'd think for someone who didn't know when he was touching something, he'd take better control of where his limbs were. With a tired sigh, he scrapped his chair back and moved to help her pick up the mess, being careful to not touch her. "I'm sorry, I didn't even realise that I'd knocked it off."

Hey Linz
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 am

Rude? I'm just being painfully honest. Nobody speaks Latin anymore people, it's literally a dead language.
Shush you, Savage. *groans and sits on the arm of the chair* At least one other person can understand being cultured.

Shall I send Henry in? Or will that draw a grumpy Yuffie out?
I also believe that Holland is awake, some sort of alcohol induced nightmare or... Daymare technically?

Hola Midget, nice to see you're back Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 am

so many people are on! <3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 am

C-Can I look at it when we bake cookies, please? *Probably won be able to read most of the words but wants to look at it anyway.*

Mhmm. And until you make up your mind, I wont do anything that might persuade you. But cuddling's ok Smile Buuut we might have to get out of bed soon before Abby kills us.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:25 am

I heard someone walking over and saw him bend down. He must have been the one who knocked it over. "Don't worry. It's fine. I think a lot  of people are still drunk and all and are still getting their head around things." I say picking the fruit and putting it all in the garbage. I then stood up and looked over at him wiping my hands on my pants. "I'm Valentina but you can call me Val if you want." I say grabbing a new bowl and getting the fruit out again. I was still hungry and there was fruit left so why not. "And you are sir?" I say poor img some fruit in my bowl and putting the sugar and all on it. I grabbed the fork and took a bite. For something so simple it sure tasted good.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

We'd just move to your room or mine. And still cuddle. Honestly, i'm comfortable and dont want to get up, even though Abby would kill us if we didnt leave. I still question how we got in here.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:27 am

It will induce a grumpy Yuffie out but it would be for the best, otherwise she'll stay sleeping in the kitchen. *Sits up, alert and serious.* A daymare? Where is she?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:30 am

Maybe I lured you in with my charm? *Chuckles.* Lets just go to my room now, I don't want to cause one of Abby's temper tantrums.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:32 am

Charm my ass. *She laughed and nodded* Yep. *she sat up and slipped out of bed, grabbing her shoes and looking for her shirt to find it thrown in a corner. Walking over, Rose picked it up* Do you want your shirt back?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:37 am

*Shrugs.* Keep it. Consider it a late christmas present. *Gets out of bed and starts tidying up, reaching down to scratch Jupiter's head.* I should probably tell dad that Jupiter's awake, first. I think it's his turn to walk him and all that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks, it's good to be back

Harrison: He flinched slightly at the drunk comment, casting a guilty glance towards the beer he'd been drinking. He wasn't even thinking about trying to get his head around things yet, perfectly happy staying drunk for the time being. Well, tipsy, but either way he knew drinking made him a bigger danger to himself, and other apparently even if only to their breakfast. Forcing his shoulders to relax, he slumped back into his seat being careful to actually land in said seat, and positioning the back rest against his back. Quirking a brow at her use of 'sir', he decided to run with it and further lighten the atmospher "I would be Harrison, Miss."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am

*looking at Jupiter, she glared* That little mutt was biting my toes earlier.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 am

"sure sweetie you can look at it. But it's very important :/ you don't want to get anything on it or rip it." Takes the document back off her desk and hands it to her daugther before making her way down the stairs.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:52 am

I'm sure he meant no harm, I mean, Jupiter's a weird dog but he's not dangerous. *Picks Jupiter up and scratches him behind the ear.* You go ahead to your room, ok? I'll take Jupiter to my dad, then meet you there.

*Looks at the document as she's carried downstairs, placing her hand against the footprint on the birth certificate.* O.O I had tiny feet... *Looks towards her feet.* Do I still have tiny feet? *Looks back to the footprint.* Why's there weird lines on the foot?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

I see he was going with the air and I laughed alittle and looked at him. "Well good sir I can see you are still looking for some fun from last night with that beer" I say and leaned on the counter and took another bite. He seemed kinda upset in a way so I was trying to make him feel alittle better. He was either dealing with something from last night or he jaunt liked drinking. Well I guess talking with him would help understand. I just hope I don't scare him off with my fail of jokes or something. He was human so there could be who knows how many things running through his head right now. Maybe he saw something or who knows what. "Hey are you alright? Sorry to ask it just seems like your alittle upset on something. If its personal you don't need to answer I was just wondering."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

*She nodded* Alright *She then walked out, heading to her room, glad to be away from the little mutt*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:57 am

"no you're growing. Your feet will get bigger and bigger until you're full grown. And the lines on your feet are like your fingerprints but on your feet. And what's cool about it is you don't have the same marks as any outer person in the world."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:04 am

*Takes Jupiter to his equally hungover - perhaps worse - dad, dodging questions about his being shirtless. He quickly stops off at his room to freshen up, then walks to Rose's room, knocking on the door politely.*

I don't? *Holds the documents in one hand to look at the fingerprints on the other hand.* I'm different from everyone else... Like with my magic? Except I et someone with my magic so maybe not like my magic... How big will my feet, get?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:07 am

Come in *Rose says, already snuggled up in bed, nice and cozy. Her hair tossed up in a messy bun*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 am

Harrison: He kept the easy smile on his face as he swallowed another mouthful of his drink, before removing the ice from his wrist so that he could check the swelling and give her an eyeful of the bruise. "Minus the sprained wrist, I'm good, thanks." An injury was a perfectly good excuse to seem a little upset, so hopefully that answer would appease her. She didn't need to be burdened with his little pitty party, so it was best to pass it off as drunken night gone a little wrong. His wrist hadn't increased in size at least, so the ice was beginning to do the trick, after performing a small rotation he wrapped it back up. He scooped his beer again with a chuckle, and held it up to see how much was left. "Although, if my wrist's any testiment, maybe I shouldn't be carrying on the fun."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:12 am

*Walks in and immediately crawls into bed beside Rose with a smile.* Comfy indeed Smile

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Carmil10
Ok, so this Carmilla fanart was posted on the fanpage but I thought it looked a little like Holland. Then I was like, '*Gasps.* Vampire Holland! This is what she could look like if she became a vampire!' I know Linz has probably disappeared but I wanted to post this in case she came back. I know Holland doesn't intend on becoming a vampire, but it's interesting to see what she possibly might look like. Omg, and the red eyes! Abby would be so annoyed if Holland's speckled blue eyes were replaced with red ones! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next