House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:33 pm

*Groans as he's pulled to his feet.* I'm gonna look so stupid... *Sighs and starts dancing with Rose.*

If I poof, I've gone to sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:34 pm

kk No you're not because I will too.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:35 pm

"Interesting. Many immortals all of different they all have atleast something small that's the same. Now alien and immortal maybe healing stuff but I don't think we would have much that are the same." I say and start to walk again. In was interesting learning more about immortal. So many different ways to how you become one and they probably got more then one power. "Now when yall you know have kids. It's like a normal pregnancy correct? There's nothing weird that shows a women is pregnant Untill the stomach shows?" I had to ask. When Atrain women get pregnant different things happen. Thy kinda glow and if a human was knocked up they would glow to and their tears would glow. I'm just not sure how immortals would be to that happening.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Haley nodded, quite interested in this convo "Its a normal pregnancy, Yes. My father was a werewolf and my mother was a human. She gave birth to a normal baby. Aka me." looking ahead, she was deep in thought "Why dont you tell me about your species? I havent heard much about it since we've found eachother"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:50 pm

"Well we are called Atrain. We came from a dieing planet and crash landed on earth and looked for home but the humans thought it was an invasion. So they killed half of us and kept the others like me in the box. Finally my dad got a principle to allow 7 of us to study at the local highschool after about a few years mainly. It was Interesting to see a school minus all the people that wanted us gone. But all that aside us Atrain can grow a lot of unknown herbs to what people on planet earth have seen. One that can even cure cancer." I say looking over at her and laughed "Sounds a little weird and all but it's still interesting once you think about it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Haley was cought off guard "They killed half of you and kept the others imprisioned? Thats horrible! At least you guys managed to get out and be free..But the whole herbs thing..Now i'm interested. Nothing is weird about it at all. Could you..you know..Teach me? I was always interested in herbs"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:04 pm

"They are herbs of my people. You can learn about them yes but I first would have to plant them. I have each herb in seed form right now but if you want we can either learn of the mansion or learn more about eachothers immortal skills and all." I say with a laugh and hold my hands up. "Cause I don't think the library is going anywhere. Come on what can go wrong." I chuckled but covered my mouth and put a straight face on.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Haley laughed "You get me waay too interested about this stuff." she told him, turning at a corner "We could find someone and ask where it is though." It wasnt a bad idea, they really did need some directions of this place. It was far too big for them both to explorer and know all the rooms by now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 pm

"You sure you don't wanna do that after " I say with a laugh and looked seeing a large window in the hallways. "Atleast they don't let everything be so dark and creepy." I say and looked out the window to an open area in the dark but had enough light by it. It was a great area to plant the herbs. "I gotta remember where that area is outside its a nice area to grow the herbs. It's either that area or on my belcomy in my room. Which would you think..."I say taking a last glance out the window and then back to the hallways as we walked.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:17 pm

"I would say to do it on your balcony so you dont have anyone digging them up or ruining them. Aka dogs or wild animals. Better be safe then sorry." as they walked, she spotted stairs and she walked down "Looks like we're going downstairs. Woo. no more hall walking."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 pm

"Ya that's true. I don't need anyone finding out what they can do and steal them and do who knows what with" I say and looked at the stairs she was going down. "Um you do k ow we are on the main floor. Going down these stairs will cause us to be going down to the basement. Just letting you know and all." I say looking down into the basement. Dark like it would be but the basement if a mansion who knows what would be down there. "You sure you wanna go down there and all."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Looking at the hall, she shrugged "Theres nothing here. the mansion showed pictures of all the floors and rooms that arent bedrooms..I just looked at the main stuff and the basements nothing. Becides, I dont smell anyone down here." looking back up towards him, she waited for him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:19 pm

"Why are you even interested in what's in the basement. It's probably just junk people through down there and how many people have came down here to look at things. Anything down there is already found." I say and look down the stairs and then to her and sighed. "Ugh. Fine alright. Fine." I say and started to go down the stairs with her and looked as I went. "I still don't like this idea. I don't have the ability to to smell or sense when people are around and everything."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:24 pm

"Oh stop being a big wuss." she looked at him before looking down the hall, walking with him "The basement is finished down here. So I doubt there would be junk down here. If anything its probably mansion storage. Like toiletries and such. Also, dont worry about smelling people, I have that covered."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:31 pm

"I'm not a wuss I'm just saying if the basement is as big as the main floor who knows how many areas there is to get lost." I say finally getting to the floor and looking around. "Plus if this is just toliet stuff and stuff for the ka soon why we heading down here? So you need some toilet paper or something?" I say with a laugh and looked seeing just darkness. "Now where are the lights or do I have to just be the glow stick again?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Haley laughed and looked at him "I do not need toilet paper." she shook her head "Geeze Roman you're halarious." she froze when she heard a bunch of noise come from somewhere down there "Nope!" she yelled, shifting and getting Roman on her back before running back and up the stairs, back to the main floor. Her fur was a light brown with some red mixed in. Her eyes were a nice blue just as her human form was.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:38 pm

I laughed alittle and shook my head and froze hearing the noise. I was then shocked by the shifting of Haley and her putting me on her back and back up the stairs and to the main floor again. "Oh and I'm the wuss?" I say with a laugh and jumped off her back looking at her and crossed my arms. "Well you can shift fast. That's kinda shocking. Always thought it took longer then just a few seconds." I say looking at her coat. "And I see your fur matches your hair. Not bad."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Hales huffed and growled alittle when he called her a wuss. She then shifted back to her human form "Hearing noises suddenly like that is scary enough. But for some werewolves, the shifting is longer or shorter. Mines pretty instant. Thats the perk on having a tight grip on the wolf"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:43 pm

*is pacing around the room*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:44 pm

You ok scampi
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm

No. I wish I was. I'm a bit tipsy but i need to stay calm cause my grandad needs the ambulance to get here and go into hospital and in frwaking out cause Lisa isn't here.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Omg. What happened
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Idk I was video chatting with Cora (hrs) and then I heard him shouting me. He has had loads of blood in his urine and his nose is bleeding and blood is coming from his mouth and in just generally scared right now.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Oh I'm so sorry Scampi. I wish I knew what could be causing this
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm just panicking right now and I'm terrified. I'm sorry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next