House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
hrs289
Britt-21
Tony
Scampi
midget
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:18 am

"Maybe, maybe not." I teased Nick further, my smirk growing. "It depends on how badly you want to find out." I chuckled because I could see the curiosity in Nick's chocolate brown eyes, proof that he really really wanted to know my ideas... Now I just had to think of some things to do - I had some plans, but they weren't very original.

Dr. Fitzgerald squeezed some gel onto Bex's stomach and then some onto his wand. He then placed the wand on Bex's tummy and started moving it around, he smiled when he got a clear view of the child and turned the screen around to show the mother-to-be. "You appear to be 14 weeks pregnant with a healthy child." He informed her. "However we won't be able to determine the gender for another two months."

I gasped a little upon seeing the screen and watching me and Jet's baby live in black and white. Even though it looked a little bit like an alien at the moment, it still brought happy tears to my eyes. "Wow!" I whispered before looking towards Jet. "Do you want to have a look?" I asked, an encouraging smile on my face as I blinked back the happy tears. "It's a little freaky, but so worth seeing!"

I smiled up at Jay, reaching my head up to kiss his jaw and moving one hand that was wrapped around his waist up to his chest. "I love you too Jay." Wow, it's hard to think that three years ago I wouldn't let anyone be friends with me, now I was in love and getting married. Jay had really changed me, but it was all for the better. I was much more like myself than the girl who hid behind a 'tough girl' facade. I liked it.

Tracking down old friends was tough, especially when the mansion's internet was so slow that it took everything practically 10 minutes to load up! Still, there was no way I was going to let my two best friends - who actually don't know I was a vampire - miss out on my wedding. As I typed in the details, I thought about the last two words, a huge smile on my face. Giselle and I were getting married! My best friend and - dare I say it - true love was going to become my wife and we were literally going to be together forever! That was tons better than meeting Haley Williams! In fact, it was better than being sucked into Final Fantasy 7 and fighting alongside AVALANCHE!!! You know, if that was even possible. The point is that getting married to Giselle would be the best moment of my entire eternal life! Finishing up the details, simply warning my friends that I was getting married sometime in the next year, I sent the emails to Stevie and Jason, hoping that they'd be able to get the money to fly out here from the UK.

I was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal and thinking to myself a little. Suzie had been acting pretty down since the... Incident, but that wasn't her fault! She wouldn't have even done the spell if I hadn't been so wimpy about her in a bikini! Maybe the demon was right, maybe I really did need to be stronger, and not just physically. Feeling guilty for causing Suzie's sadness, I grabbed a big bar of chocolate from the fridge and headed upstairs to Sue's room.

I was still lying on the bed almost 15 hours later, having skipped both lunch and dinner. Isolt hadn't come in, which was kind of good because I didn't want her to see me looking so depressed, and Kiara hadn't left my side, despite the several times I had told her to go and get some food. Her response would just be 'I want to stay with you'. Poor girl, she was starving herself just because I was depressed, that wasn't right. With a sigh I sat upright on the bed, rubbing my hands over my face several times in an attempt to wake me up. Glancing over to Kiara, I attempted a smile for her sake, but it was so small that I was pretty sure it didn't count as a smile. "Come on princess, you need food." I told my little girl, standing up and picking the sleepy little vampire witch up before heading out of my room and downstairs towards the kitchen.

Kiara rested her head on her daddy's shoulder, silent as a mouse, a completely different girl to the cheerful 7 year old everyone new. She sensed her daddy's sorrow, which made her sad too, and she was really worried that dad wouldn't be happy again, even if he was with Izzy... This thought almost made Kiara cry there and then, but she hid it away, not wanting daddy to be worried. Instead of letting her tears fall, she just burried her head in the crook of his neck, imagining a happy daddy, like the one who had kissed Isolt the other night.

I rolled my eyes and followed after Nathalie. "Where're you going?" I asked, struggling to keep up. Boy were Inus fast! It was only the curiosity of where Nathalie was running off too that was making me continue running after her! If that curiosity wasn't there, I would've just given up!

For people later Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 am

Jonathon{Johnny}:
He came out of the bathroom his body relaxed and he felt clean. He flicked his ears and the cat neko jerked his head side to side, drying out his hair better then the towel had done. He had dressed in a light blue t-shirt and some black pants. He walked bare footed out of the room looking around. Fawn had said she was gonna be at the pool. Mineswell go aswell. He turned and walked down the hall heading for the stairs.

Fauna{Fawn}:
Nervously she walked across the board and jumped up and down. She was a cat neko just like Johnny and Jake.. but she wasn't that scared of water... just scared of drowning in it. She leaped off the high board and headed head first into the cold pool water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 am

Wow jeremy..

Tifa: "exactly? Oh right,i forgot u had a good memory.How did you guys meet? I bet you it was interesting" she giggled a bit

Angel: hugged her from behind "Im sorry,I just didnt want my devious side taking over and hurting you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 am

Yo
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0

http://[url=https://servimg.com/view/1/2

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 am

Winter- "Good. Now that's settled... What should we do?" I would rather not get into wedding planning or anything yet.. But I wasn't sure what to do really.. So ya, I think I would let him decide.

*Facepalm* Well I was kinda put on the spot! Would you have preferred I said I was a towel boy at some diner somewhere? At least there's money in electronics!

Nate- When I got back to my room I went in and shut it and went to my wall where I started banging my head on the wall. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" I had accidentally banged my head super hard that time... I think I was gonna have a bruise on my forehead... Oh well.. Then I went back to banging my head on the wall. "Ow, ow, ow, ow..."

Jet- "Uh... I suppose so.." I stood from my chair and went around, making sure to be on the opposite side of the bed from the doctor. When I looked at the screen it didn't look like much at all.. Kinda just a blob... Why did people think the ultrasound pictures were so worth seeing again? "Cool." I tried not to sound too unenthusiastic.. I was far from sounding enthusiastic but too bad. I was trying not to look at it too negatively!

JAY'S NOT BEING HELPFUL! HE'S NOT TELLING ME WHAT TO SAY!!! HE'S ALL JUST "*3* She's pretty and we're getting married! *clapping*" GAH!!!! *headdesk*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 am

Renn: my anger melted away instantly and was replaced with confuesion. I looked over my shoulder at him. "what do you mean hurting me?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 am

Hai
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 am

JINXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its weird cause I was just thinking about you,like hmm...I wanna rp with jinxy AND HERE u ARE!!!!

Light: "Shopping? For you?" he asked,not really sure if she would want to go shopping

Angel: "not like murder type thing...just something else" he didnt want to tell her,he was afraid he would scare her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 am

Hi
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 am

Renn: I turned round completely, to look at him, still confuesed. "obviously you wouldn't murder me." I put a hand on the side of his neck. "I still don't understand. How would you hurt me?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 am

*Is a fly on the wall*

Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am

Lol I'm weird like that whenever someone's thinking about me somewhere I call them or just pop up out of no where and they say that like this morning I woke up at three in the morning and called Everett and he told me that he was just thinking about me lmao!! ^.^
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am

lol His Shadow and Jinx!! ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:34 am

lol, hai!! back XD

I'm thinking about making another charrie
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:35 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:39 am

lol I have like five charries now:
Aubrey(The one who was in love with Kira)::Vampyre Carpathian looking for a new Lifemate.
Jonathon::Neko Cat *Single
Jakove::Neko Cat *Single
Fauna{Fawn}::Neko Cat *Single
Venus::Deity *Has Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:39 am

((Hey J!nxy! Jer's still being lectured XD You could have said you were a fireman or a doctor or something. Firemen and doctors tend to be hot Wink *Chuckles.* My fiancee sounds as if he's acting strange, Mort. *Small smile.*))

Vincent shook his head. "Not really." He told Tifa before further explaining how he had met Lilly. "I was just introduced to her by my's brother's girlfriejd as his friend, then we became friends and the rest is history."

Dr. Fitzgerald turned off the ultrascan and wiped the gel off of Bex's belly. "If you come back in 6 weeks, you'll be able to find out what gender your child is." He informed the couple.

Drying my damp eyes, I pulled my shirt down, hopped off of the bed and gently took Jet's hand, giving it a 'well done' squeeze. "Thanks doctor, I'll see you then." And then I walked swiftly out of the room with Jet, wanting to get outside so that I could give him a 'well done' kiss withot so many people watching Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 am

lol, They're going to be twins XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:44 am

Isolt:
She blinked and came out of her room thinking for a minute and she glanced down the hall where Joes room was. She walked down the hall slowly in long strides. She was as usual snow white with gray bluish eyes. She paused and the tall Amazonian knocked softly on the door. "Joe? Kiarra?" she said in a soft voice. She wore her pajamas of pajama flannel pants and a gray tank top. Her silver blonde hair was placed in a pony tail.

Jinxy:
She kicked at a air vent in the media room wondering where that noise was coming from. She narrowed her eyes annoyed... An odd banging sound could be hear from someone's room as if they were hitting their head against a damn wall.
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 am

Loling at Jinxy! XD And Joe and Kiara's actually in the kitchen. Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:51 am

I set Kiara down on the counter and grabbed a bag of blood, pouring the contents which made me grimace into a large cup and handing it to Kiara. "There you go." I said, attempting the smile again though it didn't seem to work. "Bon apetit."

Kiara sighed at her daddy's failed attempts to act happy and began to drink he up, hoping that Izzy would show up soon and make daddy happy again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 am

Jay: chuckled "Calm down Jinxy"

Tifa: "Oh...Well,that day should be remberd" she smiled "unless you want it to to be somewhere else"

Angel: His eyes lowered "like...if we,...fade..I didnt want to hurt you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am

Winter- "That sounds good actually. I could use some new clothes..." Until then I'd be wearing the dress. And don't get me wrong, I loved it! But wouldn't it seem a bit odd to just be wearing it around town? Oh well... It was better than one of Light's shirts. "Just let me go change. And wait right here." There was no way he was following me up to my room as I changed. -_- Once I got to my room I slipped out of the shirt and slipped on the dress.

No kidding -_- I have a right to be happy! I'll be a married man soon x3 We sure he's not high on something? Nope. Great.. -_- *Randomly texting Kyra* She says hi Aubrey! Very Happy How do you even have her number? And isn't she in Italy? Yup! Why do you think I'm using your phone? -_-
True true... But still! I don't like doctors, remember? And I don't think I'd be so great at being a fireman... Nor do I look like one..

Jet- I follow her out, thinking I'd done at terrible job at the whole being a dad thing.. I could hardly accept I was one, I didn't like looking at the ultrasound pictures, Bexxy had already run away once, and I hate kids! This was going to be terrific.. I bet Bex thought I was a wimp after all that. I'm just a failure of a dad and a boyfriend aren't I? Ya, pretty much. That summed me up! Jet Kytra: failure.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 am

Renn: I blushed and looked away when he mentioned fading. I was still confuesed though. "why would...fading...hurt me?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 am

Light: he waited where he was told to wait

Angel: "I dont know,I never remeber anything when my devious side just controls me"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next