House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:26 am

Hiya guys
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:33 am

Hai wolfgirl! Very Happy Hello there..Wolfgirl? mhm!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:45 am

I had a good nap for once Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:08 am

Your family didn't need to get me anything, I don't even know what to say... *frowns and takes the box, nodding her head* I wanna open yours first, then you can have your gift from me. Unties the ribbon and opens the box* ((not really sure what she got))
A few hours is fine enough. Maybe I can smooth talk somebody into taking on Micah and Sora. He's off at his mothers, but he'll be back by Tuesday. *shrugs and stands, wrapping his arms around Yuffie* It all depends on what kind of date you wanna do. We could go out, get something to eat and come back to cuddle, or we could stick around here. I don't mind, either way. *presses a kiss to Yuffie's jaw, keeping it mild in front of Sora, and glances down at the younger girl* Your hair isn't that messy. It's pretty cute, really.

I missed Wolf-girl again :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:08 am

Yay :3 that's good wolfie

(for vamps, sorry I fell asleep last night)
Macey::
"Thank you Ace." I said as I laid my head on his chest. It was just hard to think about. There was a lot that could go wrong. But, changing me could keep that from happening. Did I want to become a vampire though? I wasn't sure. Having never though about it, it was a strange idea for me. How would I do drinking blood? Well there were some perks. I wouldn't age or get older than Ace, and I could spend my life with my son. But, on the other hand Id never move forward, never get older. I wasn't sure how to feel about that. But, if it came to that I think I'd rather change than die. "If it gets to that point, where you know I'm not going to make it otherwise, if you would please change me..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:19 am

I did too, but I was too tired to care at the time.

((P.S All the presents and pictures of the presents are on my character topic, so you should be able to see what everyone got.))

*Waits until Holland can see the gold dogtag necklace that Abby got her, then pulls her own out rom under her t-shirt.* It's just like mine, you see? I mean, there's no wing-hiding magic and it didn't come from Heaven but it's still got your name engraved in white like mine. We match ^_^

*Hears the word 'Cute' and grins.* Yay! I'm cute :3 Hey Sora, why don't you go and bug Anna for a sec? Ok ^_^ *Runs out with the cookies and heads down the hall to Anna's room.* *Turns her attention to Henry, wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with the hair at his nape.* Going out sounds nice. I wouldn't mind having a dinner date, since that'll prevent me from burning down the mansion in my attempt to cook. *Laughs a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:19 am

I placed an arm around her back and nodded. "Don't worry. I promise." I say as I slightly jerked away and stood up. It was happening again. My eyes changed red and my fangs drew out. I turned away from her and scratched my head. "Don't worry I got this. Again" I say rolling my eyes and tried my best to fight back the hunger. I was aha I g the blood bags for Macey and I couldn't truly leave her Incase something did go wrong and I wasn't here. I would have to wait Untill the kid came to truly go fed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 am

*smiles, lifting the necklace from the box, and nods* It's great. I mean, I love it. *slips the necklace over her head and fixes her hair once it's on* Are you ready for your gift?
*watches Sora head out before turning his full attention to Yuffie* Who said you had to cook? Maybe I'm interested in cooking? *places his hands on Yuffie's hips and lifts her up, sitting on the edge of the bed* Okay. So we can go and eat out, then come back here to cuddle up and drink that bottle of wine I brought. Sounds like a good idea to me. Unless you had something else in mind? *leans up towards Yuffie, pressing his lips to her neck*

Got it, guess I didn't really think about it. I'm still a bit tired.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:56 am

That's ok Smile

*Bites her lip.* I don't know, maybe? I guess... You didn't go too crazy with present-buying, did you?

*Squeaks in surprise as she's lifted up but then relaxes, smiling as Henry kisses her neck.* I don't have anything else in mind, I like the sound of the plan you've just come up with Smile

*Bursts into Elsa's room.* Why wont Anna play with me? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:05 am

I don't think I went crazy but I can't be too certain. It depends on what your definition is. *leans over the side of the bed, pulling the black guitar case from underneath and placing it on the bed* Just, you know, don't hate me cause I got you an instrument you already have.
*smiles against her neck* As long as you like it then we can go through with it. How about Wednesday? Does that work for you?
*looks up from her letter to Arendelle and frowns* Sorry, I don't know Sora. Maybe she's missing Matio or something. You can stay in here and we can talk while I write this letter, if you want.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 am

I frowned and looked at him. It hurt to see him like that because I knew he was fighting as hard as he could not to sink his teeth into my flesh. "If you need to go calm down you can ace. I'll be fine for a little while with the medicine. You should try to feed a little while you can. You can't do this for two more weeks." I looked at him and watched as he tried to contain his thirst. It wasn't scary to me but it was worrying. "Just go for an hour or two. I'll be okay, and maybe you'll be able to find something to quench your thrist for a little while. It's not good for you to be like this."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:18 am

seen the cute bagger boy again xD mom keeps taking me to the same store around the time he works.. waaii xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:20 am

*Raises an eyebrow.* My definition of 'Crazy' is spending too much, which it looks like you did... *Cautiously opens the guitar case and her eyes widen.* O.O Holy... *Brushes her fingertips along the signatures.* A-Are these real? As in they really signed this guitar?!

Wednesday... Wait, that's New Years Eve Sad *Shakes her head.* No can do, Anna and I are taking Kennedy out. Maybe Tuesday?

*Pouts.* She's never said no to playing with me before... *Walks over to Elsa, sitting in her lap.* What're you writing about?

Awww, Britt :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am

I finally got my thirst under control and looked at her. "I'm just gonna see if anyone stocked the mansions blood fridge. A bag should last me a week or so." I say as I jogged out of the room and down to the blood chest and opened it. Luckily there was two. I grabbed them and jogged back upstairs and into her room. "Alright. Thank god there was two left"'I say as I walk over to my chair and sit down draining one of the bag and place it into the garbage and then drain the next. My eyes went from a bright red to now their normal color. "Much better"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:26 am

im crushing on a dude I dont even know and I see him only on sundays..Whyyy!!! XDD!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:27 am

I'm crushing on fictional characters. I have it worse! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:28 am

xDD!!

but thing is idk if he's older or younger...well..he's working so i'd guess he's in High School... BUT IDK! XD im taller then the poor kid xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:33 am

Valentina Diggens:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:36 am

Who cares if he's younger or older? Jump on him! XD Not literally, he might get fired XD

IN OTHER NEWS:

Faith in lesbians restored!

I've seen a lot of negative things on Youtube said by lesbians about bisexuals and how they'd never consider dating them but I wasn't sure if it was just the Youtube community or if it was a general view so I asked all the girls on the Carmilla fan page on facebook, and they've all said that they like bisexuals and would happily date them Very Happy Seriously, that makes me feel so much better, because some of the things said on youtube were really harsh but the girls seem to disagree with it all! Very Happy

And then someone comes along and says the negativity is a pretty general view... But at least she also says she disagrees with it! Yay Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:45 am

Uh, well, yeah. There's a certificate along with it and everything. *shrugs and looks down at her hands* I signed the back, some sappy "I love you" and my name. I wasn't sure what color you'd want, they had a black one too but I thought blue looked pretty cool.

*frowns and rubs the back of his neck* I gotta go and pick Micah up in LA on Tuesday. *sighs and bushes his fingers through his hair* How about tomorrow? It's a little shirt notice but I'm busy Tuesday and you're busy Wednesday.

I've noticed the negativity but I've asked a few girls I'm friends with and they don't really have an opinion.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:50 am

XD I wouldnt jump on him anywho!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 am

"Good." I watched as he drained both bags. He must really be desperate for blood at this point... Luckily though, the two blood bags have seemed to help out quite a bit because his fangs shrank back into his gums and his eyes faded from the creepy red color. "Ace are you going to be able to handle being in the room when the baby comes? because you're going to really be needing blood and I'm going to need a c section and I don't want you to have to torture yourself with it..." I wanted him there and I might possibly need him there if things went badly but, if he couldn't handle it he could always wait outside incase something went badly.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:58 am

Mhmm. I don't have friends I can ask because of being in the closet, but the Carmilla fans have just gathered together and putting really reassuring things apart from that one comment, they all said they have nothing against bisexuals :3 It's actually turned into a really big thing with lots of comments O.o

*Flips the guitar over and grins at Holland's signature.* This must've cost a fortune and you're crazy for spending so much money on you but I love you so so much! *Leans over to kiss Holland, then goes back to admiring the front of the guitar.* The blue's pretty awesome but, really, any color would've been good. These signatures, though... Geez, Holland, you have such a talent for buying gifts X3

Tomorrow is good Smile I wouldn't mind going tomorrow, I'll just have to get someone to babysit Sora. *Shrugs.*

Britt, you should totally jump on him. If you like him them go for it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:03 am

XD he doesnt know me at all
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 am

Then get to know him. Just start up little conversations and stuff while you're paying for your shopping!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next