House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:12 am

*Comes in from the rec room with Zack and Jupiter trailing along.* I know I said I wanted to spend time with my family this year, but this is too mu- *Spots Wolfie and raises an eyebrow.* Why is Wolfie on fire? I don't know, but I'll go and get the fire exstinguisher. *Starts walking towards the kitchen.* Hold on, why don't we just leave her like this? >:3 Because the fire might spread and without Wolfie you wouldn't be around? *Sighs.* Fine. I'll call Justin to heal her, too. *Pulls out her phone and calls Justin while Jupiter barks at the fire.* *Goes into the kitchen, returning with the fire exstinguisher. He starts spraying Wolfie with it to put out the flames.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:30 am

*Walks in.* I was on my way h- Holy-! O.O How??? We don't know, we just found her on fire. Gosh, what trouble did she get herself into this time >.< ... Don't know! Don't care! Jupiter, follow. *Walks into the kitchen to get the blood and snacks she had been sent to get, Jupiter walking by her heels.* *Rolls his eyes.* Sorry, I should keep an eye on her... *Takes the fire exstinguisher back into the kitchen.* so much concern for the one who made it possible for them to be here. *Rolls his eyes and shakes his head before trying to heal Wolfie.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:37 am

I thought it was a figure of speech Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:50 am

Apparenty not... *Heals Wolfie, then shakes her shoulder.* are you alive? ... Barely... *Comes in with a big bottle of blood, a big bottle of Coca Cola and a couple bowls of various snack, with Jupiter beside her.* *Comes in with a bowl of popcorn, 4 glasses and a gingerbread man that he stole in his mouth.* OMG! Eating the gingerbread man! So adorable! X3 *Faints.* O.o O...k... O.o *Mumbles around the gingerbread,* Wha ah do? I dunno, but bad Zack! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:54 am

It's something to do with that show she's known of for a few days that she's become ridiculously obsessed with.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:00 am

*Thinks for a moment, then groans.* That vampire one? The one she said was like me? -_- *Nudges Zack.* Lets escape before she can wake up. *Heads back to the rec room with Jupiter and Zack.* I guess we'll just have to wait for Wolfie to wake up... *Runs a hand through his hair.* So, how're you, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:09 am

A bit fed up, if I'm honest. Tired of wrapping having to wrap christmas presents for other people, particularly my dad -_- And the snowman and the snowdog doesn't even come close to holding a candle to the original snowman.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:11 am

The snowman and the snowdog???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:13 am

Mhmm. I'm watching it now. I want to feel Christmassy but nothing's working.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:17 am

Oh I see, it's a movie! Wolfie's dad is watching Pacific Rim at the moment Smile *Groans as she starts waking up.* Hey, look who's waking up Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:18 am

It's only a shorr movie *shrugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:21 am

Fair enough. *Sits up slowly.* I'm ok, I'm- What is that creepy thing on tv?! O.o An alien. Your dad's watching Pacific Rim. I'm not gonn be able to sleep tonight. *Shudders.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:23 am

Well that's depressing. What a crappy end -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:24 am

The snowman melted? Mum's an hour late from work...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:27 am

Yeah pretty much. I thought it would end happily when the puppy turned real.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:31 am

Snowmen always melt. *Shrugs.* The beauty is that you can rebuild them the next year. It's like... Not seeing your best friend for months, then being reunited with them - that super happy feeling. Justin going all deep and poetic Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:36 am

True, true. I'm watching Th Nightmare Before Christmas now so... *shrugs* And I don't think Mum's cooking dinner tonight.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:05 am

My fortune cookie said that I'm gonna live a long life but never grow old... I'm gonna be a vampire! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:10 am

Not a bad fortune, actually Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:15 am

Indeed :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:46 am

Ugh, what's wrong with me? I've turned down going to a party downstairs to try and tidy my room :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:01 am

You're stuck in a rut that's very hard to get out of Sad

Now I'm gonna go to bed since I intend on getting up at 7am. If anyone comes online please reply so that I have things to do when I'm not doing other things tomorrow. Thank you!

((Is actually still asleep. Justin's gonna be in trouble for waking Elsa for no reason XD))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

For a while the bed felt lighter, and it actually felt a lot nicer like that so it didn't wake me. What did wake me was when the weight came back. I squinted in annoyance before giving in and opening my eyes... To see my beautiful fiancee dressed in a skimpy Santa costume! "Woah." I commented, my voice groggy from waking up, my eyes roaming all over her body. All I got her was a pair of stupid earrings! Those were nothing compared to this! I dared to reach out to the sexiest woman I knew, grazing my fingertips against the parts of her thigh that were visible for my viewng pleasure. After taking it all in, I couldn't help but smirk a little, telling my girl, "Sorry, Santa, I think you've got the wrong room; Sammi and I have been very naughty this year."

I could tell Nathalie was trying to wake me up, but I just didn't want to! I wanted to sleep longer, I mean, even with my eyes closed I could tell it was pretty dark outside! "Just 5 more minutes, Nat." I murmured, turning in bed and pulling the covers up to cover my ears. The covers didn't block my nose, however, and soon I was hit wit the most deliciously mouth-watering smell ever. Oh gosh, was I dreaming? To make sure, I turned back around and peeked an eye open, searching for the darkened figure of my girlfriend in the darkness. "Wait," I spoke out as I spotted the figure holding something. "Is that pancakes? Please tell me it's pancakes."

Well at least Holland woke up happy, the big grin plastered on her face was proof of that. She seemed reluctant to go, though, still wanting to stay in bed and sleep. I was about to tell her that yes, we had to go right now, but soon I was being pulled up into a kiss. Oh how could I resist that? My lips, so gentle on her torso, kissed back a bit more passionately now, trying to throw as much love into that moment that I could without taking things too far. My hand caressed the side of Holland's neck, then found itself tangled into her hair before I found my senses and reluctantly pulled away.

"Yes, right now." I answered once I had found my breath, grabbing my girlfriend's glasses and putting them on for her. "You don't have to get dressed, you just need to come down to the music room with me before the others wake up, ok?" One final kiss and I got out of bed again, grabbing the small rectangular box that held one of the two presents I was giving Holland. Jupiter wagged his tail at me, giving me those big sparkly eyes that made me unable to just abandon him. Well, if someone else had to witness my sappy moment, at least it'd be the one person who couldn't talk.

Picking the little guy up, I glanced down at myself, then looked back towards the sleepy human. "Oh, and don't laugh about all this," I gestured to my outfit choice. "I lost a bet with Jason and this was part of the deal. It's bad enough that he's gonna tease me all day, I don't want you doing the same."

So Elsa liked it when I nibbled on her ear, huh? That's good because otherwise I would've been in a lot of trouble! "To be honest, I didn't know wheher or bot we were at the ear-nibbling stage," I admitted sheepishly, a blush creeping across my face. "I just kinda winged it which, apparently had good results."

Smiling down at my girlfriend, I pressed a soft kiss to her lips, then took a moment to think about whether or not it would be wise to give Elsa hints. She was a very intelligen woman but, then again, she didn't even know what an iPod was this time last year. Ok, yeah, I was pretty sure she wouldn't get it. "It's something I'm pretty sure you'll look at every day," I answered as I held Elsa close, running my hand up and down her side absent-mindedly. " It's a piece of modern technology, aaaand... Anna helped me out a bit. There's your three clues, now do I get any clues do I get any clues too?" I was interested in guessing my present too; it sounded like a pretty fun game!

He was awake! Sora had done it! She grinned victoriously at that and hopped down from the bed, walking over to Micah. "You look silly when you sleep." She teased, clinging onto the slighty older boy's arm. "And when we've got the presents from Hen-Hen, we need to go back to mommy's room because I left my candy canes in there." She allowed micah to lead the way to Henry's room, ehich wasn't very far away at all. Before that entered, though, she pulled her buddy back to her side, quietly asking, "Micah, why does Henry have all the presents? Why didn't Santa leave the presents in your room?" Wasn't that his job? To bring presents to children, not adults?

Just as I had managed to shove half the pancake stack down my throat - not all at once, though my bites weren't exactly small - Samuel made his grand apearance, carrying a bunch of presents. I beamed a smile at his neautiful yet tired-looking face, then pointed to the remaining pancakes with my fork. "People should lut peanut butter and wiped cream together more often." I told the chef-in-training. "Maybe you could make a peanut butter cake and then put whilped creame on top. Does that sound delicious?" I probably wasn't even making much sense right now. Blame tiredness from having to visit the bathroom way more than average! This little guy - or girl - was already zapping my energy before they were even born!

There was a gift from Sunny, too? That was weird, but I guess that, since I got Sunny a gift, it kind of made sense... Or not, dogs couldn't give gifts. Aaaanyway, I did as I was told, setting down my presents for Sunny and Kyle and taking the slightly bigger box from my boyfriend. I opened it carefully and found- Wait, wasn't those big chunky bracelets supposed to be expensive? Kyle could've bought me an engagement ring with that kind of money!!! Still, the fact that the oblivious dummy got me something so expensive and beautiful was amazing anyway, even if it meant that wedding bells would probably be a long way off. "Kyle, this is... Wow..." I was pretty much speechless as I examined each little charm, my grin growing as I spotted the one that said family. That one was the super special one, because even though Kyle weren't related or anything, we really were family. I had a sister, a boyfriend, two guys who were practically my brother-in-laws, a sister-in-law and a niece and to a girl who was once family-less and all alone, that meant so so much.

Already I was almost in happy tears, but I then remembered Sunny's present to me. I opened it gently, then laughed at the little bead covered in pawprints. "A doggy bead! It's so perfect!" I beamed, adding the bead to the bracelet before putting it on. After admiring it for a moment, I pulled the golden retriever and boyfriend into a hug, kissing the latter. "I love you guys! You're the best! Thank you for my presents." Another kiss to Kylie Kyle's lips, more drawn out this time because he deserved a bigger kiss. Once I reluctantly pulled away, I pushed the wrapped presents towards the other two blondes in the room. "Ok, now open your presents." In comparison, my presents were waaaay cheaper, which made me feel really really bad, but I just hoped that they liked the presents anyway, especially since I had purposely bought Kyle's to match Jack's because twinsies wearing similar clothing made them even more adorable than they already were!

Luna eventually managed to calm down, particularly when Alex started paying attention to her. When asked if she was ready to have a good day, she nodded with a little, "Mhmm." And wiped away her tears. "Smarty and me are going to soend all day together now that he's fixed." She kissed Jack and Alex's cheeks, then made Smarty do the same as a thank you for making him better. "We're going to spend the day with you, too. And we're gonna have fun and play games and stuff." She wasn't exactly sure what games were played at Christmas time, but there had to be some games, right? "What did mommy and daddy get from Santa?" She asked curiously, remembering that she had yet to open her own presents from Santa. Woopsies. Oh well, she could do that after family snuggle time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:03 am

Sorry but I don't think I'll reply :/ I'm feeling a bit shitty right now :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down