House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:24 am

Holland: There wasn't exactly a grudge I held against Christmas, honest. I just, it never really seemed like the holiday I was meant to celebrate. In prison we threw something together but I was too busy chugging down hooch and spending time with Steph, neither of them exactly what I wanted. I never loved Steph, even if she was like a lost puppy on my heels. Besides, I'm happy I never did of her betrayal would've stung deeper when she told TJ where I was. Christmas was never right when I was a kid. My father was too busy handling my mother and her flamboyant activities, and I opened my gifts on my own. Most of them were minor, completely unrelated presents. My father never had the time to get to know me, and my mother hadn't even bought me gifts. Christmas was a sad holiday, it always had been.

This was bound to be different. The changing point in my life when it came to holidays in general. Having Abby, it was enough of a gift in itself because I couldn't ask for anything else, it'd seem greedy. Whatever the hell had brought me to Abby, I was forever indebted. Even if I knew Abby had to handle her family today, which was perfectly fine with me because I knew the importance a family held after not having one, I wanted to make the time we had together special. I had thrown all of my paychecks together lately, actually. The perfect gift didn't present itself until about a week ago, though I had already told Abby I had bought her gift by then. The guitar was signed and sitting in my closet, and I only hoped she would like it.

The bed shifted under her weight, though I hadn't know she had left. Probably because I was sleeping so heavily. Who wouldn't be able to sleep extremely well with Abby clutched close? My lips turned upwards into a smile as she raised my shirt, though I fought to fall back to sleep with no avail. Her lips were the second guest against my stomach, and I slid my hand up into her hair, full on beaming a grin now. "Right now...?" After being woken up to kisses and such a tender touch, it became very aware to me that I was more than indebted, I owed my entire happiness to whatever the hell drove us together. I opened my eyes and looked towards my redheaded girlfriend, surprised she was dressed rather... Unusually? It was quite sexy, if I was being honest. My grin turned down into a smirk as my hands pulled her up away from my stomach, capturing her lips once she was in range. Christmas could wait just a minute, and if she needed to go to her family soon then we'd just keep them waiting a bit longer.

Elsa: The sudden feeling against my ear had woke me, but it wasn't any sort of painful or threatening, and I recognized the warmth at my back as the angel I always welcomed into my bedroom. I didn't make any effort to push him away or get up from bed, but instead enjoyed the gesture with a smile, trying not to interrupt him though I really just wanted to pull him into a kiss. With all merry Christmas' aside, I turned over to face him and snuggled into his chest, pressing a kiss to the underside of his jaw. "Merry Christmas to you as well, Justin." My fingers moved along his chest absentmindedly, not exactly willing to get up out of bed just yet. "I think I could used to waking up like that, you know. I wasn't aware that we had reached a certain stage in our relationship where ear nibbling was allowed... I like it."

I knew I needed to get out of bed, get dressed and give his present to him, but I was reluctant. This comforting situation was far too wonderful to break, and it wasn't like gifts would disappear if I waited just a moment longer. "Before we open any gifts, is there any room for hints?"

((Sorry about the short response, I don't really have the right mind for Elsa right now))

Micah: Henry and I, we had taken to eating gingerbread cookies all night. Maybe that's why I couldn't really sleep well. Not only that, but my thoughts were centered around Christmas and that kept me awake almost all night. It was incredible, the sort of anxiousness that could keep me from sleep altogether. I had really only just found sleep though when a familiar voice entered the room in a rush, clambering onto my bed and forcing me awake. Sora was insistent, I knew that, and I didn't try to fight it. I just gave in and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Christmas? Already?" It didn't seem like any time had passed since I had been asleep, actually. I was thoroughly surprised. Smiling at my friend, I slid off the bed and headed towards the door, beckoning her to follow. "We have to get Henry, he has presents."

Sam: Pregnancy wasn't really just difficult for Reyna. I know she carried the entire ordeal, but it was stressful dealing with a grumpy and demanding woman who constantly wanted things and then changed her mind moments after. She craved the weirdest things and I was constantly on duty to retrieve them. It wasn't anything like I thought pregnancy would be like, and I somehow loved every second of it. Even if it was early and the baby wasn't far along, I was constantly gesturing to them, talking to them about anything I could. It wasn't established her whether they were a boy or a girl, but it was early and it was entirely alright to continue referring to them as a person without gender. They were a baby, they were our baby, and I was willing to put up with every single moment of this pregnancy in strife if it meant our little shifter was going to be here.

Not that my frustration with this pregnancy reflected t relationship, at all. I love Reyna, more than anybody else. I was willing to do whatever she wanted me to do and I was willing to venture out in the middle of the night to fulfill her needs. In my groggy state now, I sat up in bed and examined my empty room, curious as to where she could have gone. I brushed my hands through my hair and slid out of bed, almost immediately finding the note left behind by Reyna. Pancakes. If she wanted pancakes I could've cooked them, I was good for that at least. I pulled a shirt out of my dresser and threw it on, not bothering to change out of my pajama pants since hardly anyone would be clad in something special this early. The note instructed I bring the presents, and I was okay with that. I grabbed the bundle from the closet and headed down the hall to the stairs, trying to figure out why I had only gotten Reyna pregnancy related objects. Well, besides the coupons I hand made for her convenience. Including massages and late nights runs, even though I didn't need a coupon to fulfill those things. It just seemed like a grand gesture compared to only giving her fashionably correct pregnancy clothing.

Ryker: It was only recently that I had grown tired of being away from Leah all the time. Don't get me wrong, I missed her like crazy when we weren't together and I wanted to be around her, it's just that lately I had been hit hard with stress and grief, some of my favorite students flunking out, and I desired more direct contact with Leah. More time together, which meant more of everything. She had only allowed me entry to her room a handful of times the past two weeks, because I think sleeping in her bed drove a fear that I wanted more intimate contact than that, when really I just wanted her to cuddle with me. I knew she feared such intimate seriousness, and I was okay with it. After sleeping with women all the time for so long it was okay to have a break for a year or so. It had been a year at least, I couldn't quite remember our anniversary with so many different things clouding my thoughts at once.

This was not one of the times she had welcomed me into her bed, this was the time when my permission and been denied, and I played it off as if it were okay. It was okay, and now it was Christmas and I was going to give her gifts, like I had done last year. I had wrapped them, black and blue wrapping paper because I couldn't bring myself to touch the pink, and I took them to her bedroom. There wasn't any need to knock, I think we had enough mutual respect for one another that she knew I wouldn't look at her if she was in a compromised state, though I might want to. Inside her room, Leah still sleeping, I set the barrage of small boxes I had on the floor and approached the bed, smiling at the sight of Leah sleeping. Perhaps I could've done something to further prevent her from thinking I was here to seduce her, my Christmas themed pajama pants were the only thing I was really wearing, and I think any nudity made her uncomfortable. Of made her blush, a deep shade of red.

I climbed onto the bed quietly, sliding under the covers as my hand reached out to her face, tucking a stray strand of blonde hair away from her cheek. Once I had moved in close enough I pressed my lips to her jaw, sitting up on my elbow to get the better angle. "Leah, babe..." My hand moved along her side, hoping that the sensitive touch and soft whisper would be a rather good wake up call instead of simply clambering in, entirely dressed and formal, requesting she wake to get the presents done. I was a little more romantically inclined than that.

Ross: Being tight on cash and on the road didn't make for very good Christmas gifts, but somehow I scraped the extra cash up from my wallet to afford something, even if it was small. I had a bank account full of cash we hadn't touched yet, my Newlin inheritance my mother had given me, but I didn't want to tap into that until things were really hard. I didn't want to be Newlin with Candi, I wanted to be Ross. I wanted to be her boyfriend that didn't have loads of family money and she viewed me as such. She respected me, and she loved me. I knew that. Somehow I had hid this gift from her for a few weeks, in the trunk or the glovebox, places she wouldn't check if I could keep her from it. It was small, cute little thing, and I hoped she'd like it. So, last night I had snuck out of the room and carried it inside, and I could barely see it across the room. Stuffed in my jacket, which was lazily thrown onto the chair, I could see the bundle from my place on the bed. Candi had assumed the other bed, though I figured we were at the point of sleeping in the same one now, and I could move around without really waking her up. It was time though, to present this gift to her. I slid out of bed, pulled on my hoodie from the floor over my tanned chest, and climbed into bed with her, shaking her shoulder gently. "Candi Cane, you've gotta wake up. It's Christmas, and I got you something."

Ooh, ooh! *raises her hand* That's the dance thingy with Carmilla isn't it?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:32 am

Indeed. I love that bit X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Yeah, how exactly did the 'No longer a cat' thing happen? O.o *Goes back to trying to skate.*

Replying!
No clue. I think its just some witch or warlock messing with spells in their rooms.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:40 am

Uhm, since I haven't really given it much thought, was there anything in particular Ryker wanted for Christmas?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 am

Weird... So what exactly are you now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:49 am

Guys! This is like, the exact cup that Kirsten got me!

crap it's big:
The House Of Immortality - Page 8 10573_NT
^ This one's not as big Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 am

Not particularly, no. Maybe a coffee mug, a tie, something like that. He wouldn't care.

Carmilla in general is my favorite bit :3 The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_ng5624Lxge1rlu422
The next season is out in Spring 2015
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 am

Ryker's Presents!:

I'm sure these will do Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 am

A Dhampir. What I used to be
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:05 am

Ahbut apparently there's a christmas special sometime this week :3 Damn you, Linz! Stop getting me into shows! Razz

Nice cup, Scampi
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 am

A what? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 am

Part human part vampire. Buuuut I dont drink blood, I only have the highened senses. Nothing more.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:23 am

*Almosts slips again but manages to steady himself.* Ohhh, I see. So you're kinda like me, then. I mean, I know I'm part angel but I don't have wings so sometimes it feels more like I'm part human :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:28 am

I'm sorry, but you don't regret it, huh?

A Christmas special? Now I'm gonna be checking everyday this week. A moody Carmilla Christmas, wonderful.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:35 am

Nope, I don't regret it, but yeah, it'll be interesting, especially after the official Hollstein ship (I believe that's what people are calling it) sailed in that last episode X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Almosts slips again but manages to steady himself.* Ohhh, I see. So you're kinda like me, then. I mean, I know I'm part angel but I don't have wings so sometimes it feels more like I'm part human :/

Then lets call you a Dhampir too. If you dont have wings, you're more human that way *She shrugged*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am

Mhm, Hollstein feels. I kinda wanted Hollence to work out in the beginning because I like Danny, but as soon as Carmilla and Laura started hitting it off I was partial to Hollstein.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:49 am

I wanna go to bed but I wanna tidy my room :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:51 am

Danny was way too overprotective for my liking. And way too tall. Oh gosh, I'm only 4ft 10in! I'd be tiny next to her! DX But yes, Hollstein feels indeed X3 And then Laura ruins it by saying 'So... You're a giant black cat!' XD

I don't think it works that way; I can't just suddenly declared that you're a different species when I'm not. *Shrugs.*

For a while the bed felt lighter, and it actually felt a lot nicer like that so it didn't wake me. What did wake me was when the weight came back. I squinted in annoyance before giving in and opening my eyes... To see my beautiful fiancee dressed in a skimpy Santa costume! "Woah." I commented, my voice groggy from waking up, my eyes roaming all over her body. All I got her was a pair of stupid earrings! Those were nothing compared to this! I dared to reach out to the sexiest woman I knew, grazing my fingertips against the parts of her thigh that were visible for my viewng pleasure. After taking it all in, I couldn't help but smirk a little, telling my girl, "Sorry, Santa, I think you've got the wrong room; Sammi and I have been very naughty this year."

once my little karaoke and shower session was over, I dried off and dressed in my PJS again, because christmas required PJs until noon! It didn't take long to brush my terth or fix my damp hair, so I soon when back into the bedroom, here Kyle and Sunny were apparently waiting for me. "Good morning!" I sang, walking over and scratching the golden retriever on the head, then crawling into Kyle's lap, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Merry christmas, Kylie Kyle!" Seeing the box Kyle had, I gasped and leapt off of his lap, running to my underwear drawer - where else would I keep his present than the one place that was off limits to my boyfriend? After retrieving a wrapped bundle and a smaller wrapped gift for Sunny, I sat back down on the bed and grinned at the other two. "Ok, who's gonna open their present first?"

i could tell Nathalie was trying to wake me up? But I just didn't want to! I wanted to sleep longer, I mean, even with my eyes closed I could tell it was pretty dark outside! "Just 5 more minutes, Nat." I murmured, turning in bed and pulling the covers up to cover my ears. The covers didn't block my nose, however, and soon I was hit wit the most deliciously mouth-watering smell ever. Oh gosh, was I dreaming? To make sure, I turned back around and peeked an eye open, searching for the darkened figure of my girlfriend in the darkness. "Wait," I spoke out as I spotted the figure holding something. "Is that pancakes? Please tell me it's pancakes."

Well at least Holland woke up happy, the big grin plastered on her had was proof of that. She seemed reluctant to go, though, still wanting to stay in bed and sleep. I was about to tell her that yes, we had to go right now, but soon I was being pulled up into a kiss. Oh how could I resist that? My lips, so gentle on her torso, kissed back a bit more passionately now, trying to throw as much love into that moment that I could without taking things too far. My hand caressed the side of Holland's neck, then found itself tangled into her hair before I found my senses and reluctantly pulled away.

"Yes, right now." I answered once I had found my breath, grabbing my girlfriend's glasses and putting then on for her. "You don't have to get dressed, you just need t come down to the music room with me before the others wake up, ok?" One final kiss and I got out of bed again, grabbing the small rectangular box that held one of the two present I was giving Holland. Jupiter wagged his tail at me, giving me those big sparkly eyes that made me unable to just abandon him. Well, if someone else had to witness my sappy moment, at least it'd be the one person who couldn't talk.

Picking the little guy up, I glanced down at myself, then looked back towards the sleepy human. "Oh, and don't laugh about all this-" I gestured to my outfit choice. "I lost a bet with Jason and this was part of the deal. It's bad enough that he's gonna tease me all day, I don't want you doing the same."

So Elsa liked it when I nibbled on her ear, huh? That's good because otherwise I would've been in a lot of trouble! "To be honest, I didn't know wheher or bot we were at the ear-nibbling stage," I admitted sheepishly, a blush creeping across my face. "I just kinda winged it which, apparently had good results."

Smiling down at my girlfriend, I pressed a soft kiss to her lips, then took a moment to think about whether or not it would be wise to give Elsa hints. She was a very intelligen woman but, then again, she didn't even know what an iPod was this time last year. Ok, yeah, I was pretty sure she wouldn't get it. "It's something I'm pretty sure you'll look at every day," I answered as I held Elsa close, running my hand up and down her side absent-mindedly. " It's a piece of modern technology, aaaand... Anna helped me out a bit. There's your three clues, now do I get any clues do I get any clues too?" I was interested in guessing my present too; it sounded like a pretty fun game!

He was awake! Sora had done it! She grinned victoriously at that and hopped down from the bed, walking over to Micah. "You look silly when you sleep." She teased, clinging onto the slighty older boy's arm. "And when we've got the presents from Hen-Hen, we need to go back to mommy's room because I left my candy canes in there." She allowed micah to lead the way to Henry's room, ehich wasn't very far away at all. Before that entered, though, she pulled her buddy back to her side, quietly asking, "Micah, why does Henry have all the presents? Why didn't Santa leave the presents in your room?" Wasn't that his job? To bring presents to children, not adults?

Just as I had managed to shove half the pancake stack down my throat - not all at once, though my bites weren't exactly small - Samuel made his grand apearance, carrying a bunch of presents. I beamed a smile at his neautiful yet tired-looking face, then pointed to the remaining pancakes with my fork. "People should lut peanut butter and wiped cream together more often." I told the chef-in-training. "Maybe you could make a peanut butter cake and then put whilped creame on top. Does that sound delicious?" I probably wasn't even making much sense right now. Blame tiredness from having to visit the bathroom way more than average! This little guy - or girl - was already zapping my energy before they were even born!

Replies done! Hold the applause! I'm sorry for typos, by the way, I just can't be bothered to go back and fix them because it took forever :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:52 am

By the way, who is Abby's guitar signed by?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:00 pm

I was just kidding. Geez, so serious. *She rolls her eyes with a small smile*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:13 pm

If you want the joking one, that'll be Abby Razz *Lets go of Rose and pushes her slightly to put her off balance.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Zack! *She yelled, wobbling all about and trying to get her balance, only to fall again. She glared at him* You little b****! *She laughed*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:19 pm

*Chuckles.* I'm sorry, that was harsh. *Carefully shuffles over to Rose and holds out a hand to help her up.* Truce?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:32 pm

*Grabbing his hand, she smirked* Nope *she used her other hand to push him, watching him fall as well, causing her to laugh*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next