House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Scampi
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:02 pm

I was the first to wake up today, and I didn't feel mean enough to wake Kyle up, so I got into the shower while he was sleeping - sound didn't often wake him, touch did. After the quick shower and brushing my teeth and stuff, I went back into the bathroom in my towel, having thrown my PJs in the laundry basket, and went to pick out an outft. It seemed that Sunny had other plans, though. She had clearly woken up way too playful for her own good and, as soon as she came over, started tugging on my towel, pulling it lose. "Hey!" I whispered to my Golden Retriever. "Give that back!" But she wasn't listening, she was too busy tearing it to shreds. With her teeth digging into one corner, doggy instincts took over and I crouched to take the other corner with my own teeth, starting up a tug of war with a whole lot of growling in the hopes to reclaim my towel. Even if I did get the towel back, I'd need a new one now, but that wasn't the point! The point was winning and showing Sunny who's the alpha female around here!

So I had my beautiful girlfriend back and things had started to go back to normal; video games, snuggling and even fading every now and then. Today was one of the video games and I had just kicked Alix's *ss in SuperSmashBros Brawl. After rubbing in her face juuust a little - we could both be competitive -, I gave her kisses to make up for it, making her lie back on the rec room's couch with me hovering over her in the process. I was reluctant to pull away from her soft lips, but I did so eventually in order to speak up about something I'd be meaning to talk about simce last night. "So, Miss Taken," I murmured, nuzzling her neck slightly. "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight? We can go anywhere you want, just say the word and I'll arrange it." We hadn't really celebrated being back together yet; it was about time we did that.

Sammi had her first interview with a law firm today and, since it was a Saturday, I didn't have work, so I soent the majority of the day looking up some random wedding c*** that I had to do like suits and speeches and non-religious vows. It was all a big blur of 'WTF' to me and eventually I gave up, settling for cooking my girl the most elaborate dinner I could think up. Which was just chicken with cheese in the middle in a tomatoey sauce with pasta. Eh, it would do. It placed the meals - I had cooked for me, too, obviously - on Sammi's desk along with a bottle of white wine and two glasses. Luckily, she returned soon afterwards while I was trying to deal with a Yuki who was digging her class into my thigh. Once the damn cat was dealt with, I gave my fiancée a small smile. "You don't have to say how it went if you don't want to," I told her, gesturing over to the food, "Buuut, I did cook some fancy stuff. Whether it's comfort food or celebratory food is entirely up to you, but I thought I'd put in a little effort today." Which, actually, probably wasn't a brilliant idea, because if things went badly, Sammi would probably be desperate for Chinese food right now. Damn it!

Abigail was on vacation for a week or two, giving Daniel more free time. I, however, had no free time, for I had to decorate the entire mansion with christmas decorations. Nevertheless, Daniel and I tried to spend the time together as he assisted me with my task. We had practically spent all day decorating and were now in the living room, putting up the ceiling decorations. After placing some mistletoe above the fireplace, I climbed down the ladder and gave my love a tender kiss. "And now to try and assemble the christmas tree, unless you would prefer to take a break first." I suggested, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with the hair at his nape.

So, since Nathalie and I were officially boyfriend and girlfriend again, I figured I'd take her out for the day. Sure, it was cold, but we could always dress up warmly and... I don't know, walk in the park, grab a bite to eat at lunchtime, you know, something couples didn't that didn't require too much effort and planning. First, though, Nat needed to wake up and have breakfast. I made her pancakes with some sort of berry sauce over it, trying to pick the healthier option, and headed upstairs. I didn't walk straight in like I would've a year ago, knowing that it'd probably take Nat a little while to remember me so, yeah, having what seemed to be a stranger in your room was not good. No, instead of walking right in and risking being beat up, I knocked and waited for Nathalie to answer. Once she recognized me, she'd allow me into her room. It just took a little patience, is all.

With the halloween antics over things went back to normal for Sierra and I. We both had to work today and she was already home by the time I had finished, cooking something up for dinner though I was pretty sure she was meant to be out hunting. When was the last time she drank blood, anyway? "I could've done that for you if you had waited a little while." I pointed out, setting my stuff down on the couch before moving over to the kitchen area and kissing my fiancèe's cheek. "Shouldn't you be... Oh, I don't know... Out drinking blood? Like a vampire would do?" I would've offered up my blood - I actually kinda liked being bitten, as weird as it sounds - but Sierra was really finnicky about drinking from me. Then again, she seemed finnicky about drinking from anyone... What exactly was her deal with that? I mean, some people - myself included - are actually willing to be bitten without being forced into it, and Sierra was so controlled that she hasn't really, y'know, killed me or taken a dangerous amount of blood, so what gives?

I think - think - the whole 'Being a real mom' thing was going well. I mean, Abby still got a bit b****y about the past and wouldn't let me hang out with her too much, but at least she was occassionally allowing me to be in her presence! That was a start, right? Actually the main problem wasn't Abby, it was everyone else. I think by now everyone in this place has heard of Abby and knows that I'm the mom who walked out on her and I have been given lots of dirty looks and even a few whispered comments when people thought I couldn't hear. It sucked knowing that a lot of people - people who I didn't even really know - hated me. I was trying to avoid all that drama today, since Abby was away on a trip with Holland and Jeremy, well, he was probably spending time with that Alix girl. My location of choice was the library, since it was pretty easy to disappear in there, and I was sat in the armchair, reading a random book I had picked up.

The halloween party ended too quickly, now we all had to go back to school. Ugh, I couldn't wait until Christmas vacation, school was boring! At least it was lunchtime right now. I think TJ had disappeared with Genesis and it was too cold to stay outside, so Kara and I had made the quick trip from the school to the mansion to hang out in the music room. "Y'know, they should've built a music room in the school," I told KJ, sitting down on a stool and picking up the nearby guitar, strumming a few chords absent-mindedly. "That way we wouldn't have to walk outside in the freezing cold." My gaze moved away away from the guitar, to my best friend, throwing her a smile. "Heck, they could even build a corridor - a heated corridor - linking the mansion and the school so that we don't have to go outside. What do you think?"

I had to take the day off of work due to yet more vomitting. Samuel had also taken the day off to care for me. I hadn't wanted to be a bother, but he insisted so I asked him to go to the drug store and buy some pregnancy tests. Yup, the notoriously late monthly was too late now, so I was starting to believe that our months of trying for a baby had finally paid off. I took the test twice, then waited for the results in what was an agonizing 5 minutes. Gosh, could the time go any slower?! As soon as the 5 mins were over, I practically lunged for the tests. Then grinned. Grinned the best, cheek-hurting grin as I looked down at the positive results. I was pregnant! I was going to be a mother! Sam was going to be a father! I tried to conceal my squeals of exctitement, not wanting to give things away just yet. As soon as I was calmer, I left the bathroom to meet an anxiously pacing husband. "Well, Samuel," I started, my smile probably giving away the results. "I think we're going to have to start thinking of baby names!" I held up the tests as proof of my pregnancy, just in case Sam thought I was messing with him. Finally, we're gonna be parents! And da- Oh gosh, how was I going to tell dad I was pregnant? Whether I wanted this or not, he'd go crazy!

So, we were going back to my parent's ranch in about a week. Dilynn and I had already packed and we had made sure that Tucker had all the shots her needed before he went on vacation with us. I was a bit too excited to go, though, I mean, the road trip would take a couple days at the least so I didn't really have to wait long until we hit the road but still... "Why don't we just go now?" I asked my girlfriend, scratching the overgrown pup's back as he sprawled across across both of our laps. "We'll get there a couple days early and get settled, and there's nothing really stopping us from going now, right?"

Having lunch with Micah was a normal thing, since he was the first friend Sora had ever had. Usually Robyn joined them but she was kind of a social butterfly and was playing with some other friends today, so it was just Sora and Micah sitting in the classroom with their lunchboxes (Because it was too cold outside). As Sora opened her lunchbox, she gasped in surprise as she spotted a couple mini cookies. "Cookies!" The little girl exclaimed loudly, shoving one into her mouth. The young Princess then looked over to her boy friend - that wasn't her boyfriend, because boys had cooties - and held a cookie out to him. "Want one?" She asked, quickly swallowing her mouthful. Sora then began to wave the cookie in front of Micah's nose. "Come on! You know you want it!" The five year old giggled a little, pressing to cookie to Micah's lips to try and make him eat it.

So the Halloween party incident had been... Wrong, and inappropriate and... Amazing, but what the heck had I been thinking? The only thing sleeping with Chloe had accomplished was the realisation that she didn't really see me as someone she'd like to settle down with one day, just some one she wanted to hook up with, and I doubted she'd ever see me as a serious partner. It kind of put a downer on the next couple of days, and what was my favourite way to deal with sadness? Push it to one side, ignoring it as much as possible, and throw myself into working! That's right, no comfort food and movies for me, just a huge book about how to run a business, since I was just weeks away from opening the apothecary. I was sat in the living room right now reading ridiculously huge book. I did try to pay attention to my surroundings as well - I didn't exactly want to bump into Chloe at this particular moment in time - but mostly I tried to focus on my studying so that I could run a successful business.

Luna was so on edge that even through her sobs she'd be able to hear a pin drop. When she heard a soft thud, she looked up to see that all the mean kids had toppled over. She was too upset to giggle, but knowing Jack had probably caused them to randomly fall over somehow, she couldn't help a small smile. The shocked children got up and started running away, returning all the attention to the adults.

Emily scowled at the redhead woman. "By 'Our' regulations, I did in fact mean the state's regulations, ma'am. I'm not stupid." She felt like slapping the woman, honestly, but Katherine got the papers back then and Emily instead focused on them. She glared at the papers. Everything seemed to be in order, except for where the woman lived which infuriated her. Usually there would be a visit to the home, but with the so called 'Immortal mansion' they had strict orders to never go there and just trust the government's word that it was good enough for the children to live in. Why they weren't allowed to inspect the place, Emily didn't know, but the fact that she wouldn't be able to go and try to find a flaw meant that there was nothing preventing the freakshow from being adopted. With a frustrated sigh, she finally gave in. "Katherine, get her files."

They were letting her go! They were actually allowing Luna to be adopted! The 7 year old wiped her tears away and smiled a little as Katherine the receptionist pulled out the documents. Luna peered down at the papers, seeing a little picture of her sad self in the corner, but the name read Lyra Collins. Who was Lyra? That couldn't be her, right? No one had ever called her Lyra before. 'Alright, this is all the information for the little brat - birth certificate included - but before we print out the adoption certificate we do give the oppurtunity to change the child's name. Would you like to do that Miss-' Katherine looked down at the paper and her eyes widened. 'Miss Collins?' Luna's eyes widened as well as she looked at Alex. She was a Collins, too? Were they already related?
((I only just realised Alex's last name is Collins XD Imagine if they were distantly related and never knew it!))

Ugh, I already disliked Holland's dad. The looks he was giving us was judging, disapproving, disappointed in Holland and just... Generally negative! There was nothing wrong with us dating, we were just like any other couple! He should just be f***ing happy that his daughter had found someone who loved her! I tried not to look over at him, but every now and then I couldn't help but glance over with a slight glare in my eyes. In all honestly, I think it was a good thing that Holland dragged me away when she did, otherwise I would've said something.

The apology shouldn't have come from Holland, it should've came from her dad, and I was honestly about to rant about that but Opal suddenly appeared, apparently wanting to spending time with us. The little girl complimented my hair - I was getting compliments from all the women in this family - and I'll admit, it took me aback because I stil lwasn't entirely used to kids yet, especially ones outside my family. "Uhh, thanks, kid. You're hair's nice, too." I answered awkwardly before we entered the room.

Setting my suitcase down and taking off my coat, I flopped onto the bed and sighed. Even with a bit more privacy we weren't entirely alone, which sucked because I couldn't kiss my girlfriend and I couldn't rant about her dad. I felt like I was being forced to hold back everything I was feeling which was not good at all. To make things worse, I also had to hide what I was. Yeah, this trip wasn't going to be as fun as I thought it would be. I tried not to dwell on it that much, focusing my attention on Opal. "So," I got up, running a hand through my hair. "I'm Abby and this-" I wrapped an arm around my girlfriend's waist, gesturing to her. "Is Holland. She's your sister. I'm not, though. I'm her..." Gosh, how did you explain boyfriends and girlfriends to a 5 year old? "I'm... Kinda like what your mommy is to your daddy, I guess." Ice broken! Introductions done! Holland was so welcome.

I was so glad to be home! Although I wish it hadn't snowed just yet. About a foot of snow covered the ground, getting the ends of my skirt all wet and as for Matio, well, his shoes weren't entirely waterproof. Still, it was great to be back in a familiar environment, not a place full of weird fashion, confusing technology and cars, but a place filled with rosemaling dresses, no confusing technology and carts pulled by horses and the occasional reindeer. Glancing around at the main square while the few people brave enough to brace the freezing cold went about their daily lives, a huge grin spread across my face.

"Well, Matio, welcome to Arendelle!" Dropping my suitcase, I spread my arms out, gesturing to the colorful wooden houses and stores in front of me, covered in snow with icicles hanging along the edges of the roofs. Then instantly pulling my magenta cloak back around my arms because it was freezing! "So, what do you think?" Biting my lip a little, I dared to glance at my boyfriend. His American clothes stood out like a sore thumb against the more old-fashioned attire of Arendelle. I kind of wished that I had worn my red sweater to make him feel better about it. I was wearing my green scarf, though, so that counted... Right?

I hated leaving Sora behind, I hated leaving Henry when things weren't entirely resolved, in a week when he really needed moral support, and I hated leaving my friends behind, especially Kennedy because she had no one to help her with Valerie now, or to protect her when that b****** showed up... But I really loved my job.

The flight out had taken 8 hours, but as soon as I got there I leapt into action as the head of espionage and intelligence gathering, explaining to my little squad the game plan of this mission, which I had already figured out weeks before. It was a covert mission, so we had to be as sneaky as possible, but we all knew what to do in case we were spotted. The huge warehouse we had to scope out was divided up amongst the team and I, as leader, would track down the office and try to gather as many useful files as possible or even listen in on phone calls if I could. We were given a couple hours to gather up whatever we needed for the mission and then tonight, around 10pm local time, was when the real fun would begin.

We were babysitting Sora for Yuffie while she was away. I had decided to take the week off so that Elsa could have my full support while she took on the task of temporary mom. Right now, however, Sora was at the immortal school, giving Elsa and I some rare and treasure alone time. Well, almost alone time. Jotunn was curcled up against Elsa's side as we cuddled in bed, my laptop acting as a makeshift tv as we watched a movie. I wasn't entirely focused on the movie, though, I was more focused on showering my girlfriend with affection, snuggling and kisses, enjoying her company. "I know you're probably missing Anna, but isn't the peace and quiet really nice?" I asked in a hushed tone, kissing Elsa's temple. "I mean, there's no Yuffie to bother us, Anna isn't here to disrupt our alone time, Kennedy doesn't tend to bother us anyway and Sora's at school. We finallly have some time to ourselves to relax." Considering I had been spending more time working to pay for Elsa's secret anniversary gift and time together had been pretty sparce, this little moment was exactly what Elsa and I needed. It was a shame that it would end once school was over.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:22 am

I just managed 1hr 20mins of non-stop essay writing O.o I need to play Girls Generation in the background more often... I am still struggling, though, but it's more to do with what to write and how to write it than motivation. I just have a feeling I'm gonna go over my word limit :S

Omg, f***ing genius.

First of all, a clarification:

American use of the word 'Fags' - insult to gay couples
British use of the word 'Fags' - Cigarettes

So in America, a lesbian couple, Bria and Chrissy, and one of their British friends did a social experiment to see how many people would stick up for gay couples. Bria and Chrissy kissed in public while Bria held a cigarette in one hand and their British friend pretended to walk past saying 'I hate fags' and things of the sort, referring to the cigarette. While the majority of Americans just walked by, others, believing the British girl to be insulting Bria and Chrissy, stood up for them! A little bit of faith in humanity is restored! It was funny when people realized that the British girl was talking about the cigarette, though XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:08 am

And the fanart from Sunday's OUAT episode has arrived on Deviantart... *Bursts into tears.* The art has broken me again! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:15 am

So tired DX Cannot be bothered to go in to do the show tonight DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:26 am

Good luck!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 am

Thanks Smile

This gave me goosebumps o.o Although I didn't expect it to sound like this X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 am

Raving to Demi Lovato with mum right next to me XD

I love The Hanging Tree! I was so glad when they added it to the movie X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:51 am

Lol XD I love the eerieness of it and I really wanna watch it DX But I has no monies to go to the cinema. Anyway, I need to eat so see you later if I can be bothered to come on when I get home ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:55 am

It's supposed to be eerie, it's an eerie song Razz But once it comes out on dvd you must buy it and watch it Smile

Bye bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:37 am

Agreed Smile And anyway, nearly time to go. Fun.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:38 am

How about we swap? You can finish off my essay on Cognitive Development theories and I'll perform Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:52 am

Nah that's okay, I'm already on my way and have mah stage makeup on Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:56 am

Awww, but you would've loved writing about how children learn Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:58 am

Oh please, I picked ICT over childcare for a reason Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:07 am

Sad face Sad It doesn't matter, though, because I think - think - I'm done. I just have to do all the formatting s*** because my teacher's fussy about formatting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:20 am

Fun times Razz Sound check done:P Bring on 7 pm!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:23 am

Good luck, Scampi! Mhmm, good luck ^_^ *Is helping Sora with her homework.* *Is getting bored with her homework.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:31 am

Thanks Razz I have an elf who refuses to speak to me for company.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:33 am

An elf? Your newbie? We have a newbie? Mhmm. Don't know much about her, though. She speaks fancy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:10 am

Abby and Wolfie messing around and performing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VaMEWSGwc
((The song Abby and Wolfie just performed))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:10 am

I speak properly. There is nothing fancy about that. Well, she speaks sometimes ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:15 am

I see. My girlfriend speaks 'Properly' sometimes. But then again, it's expected of her. *Leaves Sora for a moment to introduce himself to the new girl, holding out his hand to her.* I'm Justin, it's nice to meet you ^_^ Just ignore the crazy girls over there, *Gestures to Abby and Wolfie.* I think they might be hyper ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:17 am

My name is Tawariell. Pleasure to meet you, Justin. *shakes his hand briefly* And I know the feeling, this one has been bouncing all night.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:23 am

Ah, but at least you've only had to deal with one of them. I have had to deal with Abby, Wolfie and Sora so... Pity me! *Chuckles slightly.* *Finishes her homework and looks up at Justin and the new person.* Why's your ear so big and pointy stranger? Sora, that's rude -_- But it's true! Her ears are pointy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:46 am

I spots a Linz! Baby, I love you!!! XD O.o You love Linz? No! I meant Holland, obviously! Razz Ohhh! Good because Linz is mine! XD Kiddig, kidding! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next