House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 am

Nope, Henry is a tad upset with himself not with anything around him. He had a moment of weakness the night before Halloween.

Mhm, you know it. *smirks and leans in the doorway* What are you up to, if you don't mind me asking?
Ah, your birthday is coming up pretty soon, isn't it? Hopefully your shoulder is better by then, and even if it isn't... *winks and presses her lips against Abby's jaw* Is there anything special you'd like to do for your birthday? I already have the gift I'm going to give, but I mean scenery.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:06 am

Life is okay Smile you? Hi Linz ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:20 am

Ohhhh... I see. And I'm ok, Ali. Now would anyone like to rp?

I just finished tidying up. Sora decided to use magic to set fire to some paper :/ And then I jokingly said 'If you want to set fire to things, set fire to Elsa's stuff becaise at least she'll be able to put the flames out' and she seemed to take it seriously >.< I think we'll be hearing from Elsa preeetty soon... *Steps aside to let Henry in.* So, how've you been?

*Tilts her head back. exposing more of her jaw and neck to Holland.* You didnmt have to get me anything, y'know. But I do want to go to the tattoo parlor and get our tattoos. As long as I don't move my should too much, it shouldn't be a problem. *Resists the urge to shrug, moving her hand down to brush against the side of Holland's ribcage.* What tattoo are you gonna get? *Smirks, remembering an old conversation with Rose.* Maybe you should get a vampire bite tattooed on your *ss.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 am

Eh I'll ooc but Im too tired to full out rp
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:32 am

In which case... *Drags Luna down against her will.* *Stares wide-eyed at all the people and backs away to the corner of the room, cowering in fear, especially since she doesn't have the gloves on.* ... Well that went well...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:34 am

rins downstairs after wolfie "wolfie don't do that you'll scare her!" Sees Luna cowering in the corner and frowns, walking over. "Hi sweetie.." Kneels down. "It's okay they're not gonna hurt you...@
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 am

There's only, like 7 or 8 people down here, *The lights start flickering and she rolls her eyes.* she should man up and be brave. M-Mommy, I.. I-I don't know most of these people. I-I'm scared :S *Curls up into a ball.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

Well I mean after all that she's been through Id be scared too "hey... Heyy.. It's okay.." Hugs her and runs her fingers through the little girls hair. "Would I let you anywhere near anyone that would hurt you? Of course not. And if I thought some one was going to hurt you Id protect you. As long as jack or I are here Youre safe."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 am

Yeah but of she doesn't at least try to get over her fears she'll be scared forever :/ *Buries her head into Alex's shoulder, the lights continuing to flicker.* B-But what if you're not here? What if- What if you and Jack leave me one day? *Clutches hold of the fabric of Alex's shirt, hiding her fists in it as if simply hiding her hands would control her powers.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:00 am

"we won't leave you. I promise. We love you Luna." Holds her tight "and you'll learn to control your powers eventually. Just as I did, and jack and Queen elsa. Don't worry sweetie everything will be fine."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:03 am

*Peeks up at Alex curiously.* You have magic powers t-too?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 am

"sort of. I have super strength and speed just like a lot of vampires do."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:05 am

Hola Smile
Great, you're here. *juggles a sleeping Valeriya onto his shoulder and pats her back gently* Is Bella around, I'm not sure how to take care of a baby and Kennedy is out trying to talk with Dimitri. *rolls his eyes* Stupid bloke won't leave her alone...

*grimaces and chuckles slightly* I think you have your hands full with that one, Yuffie. *steps into the room, rubbing the back of his neck* Great, I've been great. Busy with college, as usual. Micah is coming back tomorrow from his mothers so... Less stressed, I guess.
On my...? That's creative, but I'll have to respectfully decline. *shudders slightly as Abby touched her rib, placing another kiss on her jaw* I wasn't sure yet what I wanted to do. Nothing on my bum, of course. *glides her finger down Abby's neck* Maybe I'm gonna get a red fox, to remind me of you, Foxy Abby. Maybe not. I'm not certain.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:11 am

I believe she is memorizing music in her room but she could probably use a break anyway. Go on up and see her ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 am

Awww, cute little Valerie X3

*Frowns.* That's not really magic... B-But you're right, I think... I mean, Jack and Queen Elsa can use their magic and not hurt anybody so I can too, right?

Well I'm glad to hear that you're less stressed and that Micah will be back tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be able to calm Sora a little.  *Shrugs and folds her hands behind her back, faking innocence.* I honestly have no idea where Sora gets her mischievious, energetic behaviour from. Certainly not me, of course Razz

*Inhales sharply as Holland runs her finger down Abby's neck, then grins, raising an eyebrow at her.* Foxy Abby, huh? Well that's certainly a nickname I have never been given before. I like it Very Happy *Leans down to return the favour, so to speak, kissing along Holland's neck, then gently flicking her tongue against her girlfriend's pulse point before speaking up.* I think I'm definitely gonna get Jupiter's pawprint on my shoulder blade. As for my second tattoo... *Pulls back to smirk.* It's a secret Wink All I'm gonna say is that it's gonna go riiiight- *Slips her hand under Holland's shirt, walking the pads of her fingertips up to roughly about halfway up the the side of Holland's left ribcage.* Here >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:34 am

"you just have to get used to your powers, maybe practice controlling them. I'm sure daddy could try to help."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:38 am

Her room, right. *heads up the steps and to Bella's room, reaching a hand out and opening the door with skill as he held the sleeping baby with one hand* Bella? I would've knocked, but it might've woken her.

*bites her lower lip, nodding her head* Seems like a wonderful place for a tattoo, though it'll hurt quite a bit. Right against the bone, I almost quit in the middle of it all when I got mine. *shrugs and speaks against Abby's neck nearly silent* Do I get any hints as to what secret this tattoo is?
*rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest* Must just be on her father's side, I don't see any reason why it would have anything to do with you. *scoffs under his breath and sits on the bed, looking up at her* Where's she now? Sounds a bit quiet, she's usually right on me when I come in.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:41 am

*walks in* uuugggghhhhh!! O.o Minx!? What are you doing here?! ...Why do you wanna know? BECAUSE IM YOUR MAKERRRRR ...Riiiiight.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:42 am

looks up to see Kai holding a small baby. "Oh hi Kai. That's fine. Do you need help with her?" I was currently sitting cross cross in my bed with papers scattered over it, sporting a high pony with blond curls, a gray high low cut off tank and black jeans with calf high black leather boots. "Sorry I'm a mess, I had to go to the studio today for dance lessons and then come back to memorize some music."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:52 am

Maybe, but he has snow powers and I have electric powers and they're different :S *Unclenches her hands from Alex's shirt and looks down at them.* Do you think... My powers will work if I'm not scared?

*Grins mischieviously.* Nope, I just gave you all the hints you're gonna get Razz As for the pain, I have a pretty high pain tolerance, except for when I'm moody, so I'll be fine. Besides, it's only going to be a small tattoo - like, a tiny fractions of yours - so it'll be done pretty quickly*Her grins softens into a fond smile as she brushes her fingers up and down Holland's side.* I love you, Holland :3 This is garunteed to be the best birthday ever because I'll have you with me Smile

Well if she took my words seriously then she's probably causing mayhem in Elsa's room and, if not, she's probably causing mayhem in Anna's room. *Shrugs, sitting down next to Henry.* She's probably somewhere on this floor; she doesn't tend to stray too far. I'm not sure when she'll get bored and come back, though, so I guess you're stuck with keeping me company until then Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

"you never know until you try." Smiles and looks up at the flickering light. "I mean if you're strong enough to do that without meaning to I think you can do it sweetheart."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:02 pm

*Smiles sheepishly, looking up to the light and watching it stop flickering as she returns to a state of calm. She the focuses on trying to turn the light off with her mind, but she has no idea how her powers work when she's scared. Once she establishes that it can't work mentally when she's unafraid, Luna frowns.* Maybe I have to touch it???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:05 pm

"it's possible. Or it might just take time to learn. But if you think you're ready to try it go ahead."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:11 pm

beep

I stayed home from school the last two days. :p

Any'juan' wanna roleplay? ^^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down