House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:13 am

((XD))

haiiii i need arawn for michelle
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:14 am

Why must all good things come to an end?! *Cries into Rose.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 am

life is cruel
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 am

Life is a b**** DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:39 am

I spots a Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:52 am

Sorry I've been sorta absent the past two days, I had a doctors appointment and then blood drawn... Haven't felt up to anything. I will need to type up replies :/

How're you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:54 am

Oh my god.... I NEED COMFORT DX HELP
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:57 am

I wouldn't worry about the replies, send Holland to the treehouse right now. Things went crazy yesterday and Abby's fallen into depression :S

What's wrong Ali?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:00 pm

My best guy friend who is also my ex who possibly has a crush on me again may possibly know that I like him again >_< it's really complicated DX but he's teasing me and it's just EH >_< I'm dead just leave me to die
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Oh that does not sound fun :/ *Huggles Ali.* There there.

*Is in the corner of the treehouse, hugging her knees to her chest and hiding her face in them as words of self-hatred - particularly the word 'Monster' and the phrase 'I've lost t, I've gone crazy' - invade her mind.* *Is sat in the opposite corner, frowning as he looks between his daughter and the blood bags beside er.* Can you at least try to eat, Abby? Please? The longer you go without blood he harder things will be for you :/ But I guess that's the whole point, huh? *Recieves no answer.*. ... You didn't really mean it when you said you wanted to die... Right? *Recieves no answer again and it breaks his heart.* Abby... I know-  know things were tough yesterday, but it wasn't your mental disorder getting worse, it was just that you've been holding back your emotions too muh and they all came out at once. Roje forgives you, Caius forgives you, just... *Starts tearing up.* Suicide isn't the way to go about this. Things will get better, I promise, I'll do whatever it takes to make things better for you. *Abby remains silent and he shuts up with a shaky sigh, going back to just guarding her so that she doesn't do something stupid.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:17 pm

*dead*
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Ali died? NOOOOOO! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 pm

"I'm sure she'll be okay."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:22 pm

But she's dead! She'll have to be buried now! DX

((And also for Linz I wanna finish off this conversation:))

Yeah, I did. You, uh, might want to sit down though. I-I didn't do anything wrong, I swear, I'm just not sure how you'll react. *Enters and waits for Elsa to sit on the bed before she starts pacing.* So, uh, as you know, christmas and new years is coming up and in Arendelle we usually do some sort of event for those occassions. Now I was gonna leave it to the council because they could probably throw together something good but then I thought, 'I'm the events planner, now, I should plan the events so that they turn out the way I want them' but I can't exactly plan them from here, I need to see things up close so- uhh- What I'm trying to say is... *Stops her rambling, coming to a halt and taking a deep breath.* I'm going back to Arendelle, temporarily... And Matio's coming with me... *Looks down at her shoes, stroking the platinum streak of hair nervously.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:25 pm

"well I could bite her."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Don't turn her into a vampire! She wont be able to resist the bloodlust! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:31 pm

"I'm pretty sure she'll be fine wolfie really."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:34 pm

*approaches the treehouse, or rather the tree that the treehouse sits upon, and frowns upward at the entrance. Grabbing hold of the ladder, she climbs upward and peeks her head in, finding Abby in one corner and Jeremy in another. Glances away from Jeremy, worried he'll tell her to go, and climbs further inwards until she can get to her feet. Hesitantly sits beside Abby and speaks to Jeremy though she doesn't look a him* Im sorry I wasn't here to help, I should've been here... *snakes an arm around Abby, leaning into her carefully* Wanna hug, Wilson? We don't have to talk about it now, but I'm pretty good with hugs and if history proves correct I think I can cheer you up, even for just a moment.

*raises an eyebrow, surprised, and sits on the edge of her bed* Back to Arendelle? With Matio? *tries thinking rationally, her boyfriend should go, but ends up thinking about the council* I don't know Anna, sometimes Americans aren't viewed very fondly by other cultures and Arendelle could prove to be the same. I just don't wan you and Matio to arrive and be thrown into a world of scrutiny. Not to mention everyone thinks you started the fire in be castle... Maybe I should come along, just as support. Not to mention I have things to take care of in Arendelle. *shrugs and rubs the back of her neck* Or you could go alone with him, it would be beneficial to your relationship to show him home. Just... I wanna make sure that whatever you do will go smoothly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:48 pm

.. Ok then, go ahead and bite her ^_^

... I'll leave you guys be for a sec. *Frowns in Abby's direction and climbs down the ladder.* *Shuffles away from Holland, no matter how much she wants the comfort, and shakes her head, still hiding her head in her knees.* Don't. I could hurt you. I'm dangerous. I-I thought I was getting better but yesterday I... I snapped. I'm losing control, I'm turning into a monster - I am a monster.

*Frowns and shakes her head, moving to sit beside Elsa.* If you come with us, they wont let you come back here, they'll just start trying to get you to rule, and I know that giving up this place so soon wont make you happy, Elsa. Matio and I will be fine on our own. If Arendelle has something against our courtship then, well, they'll have to get used to it, especially since they'll have to deal with the Queen's American boyfriend eventually. Things ill go smoothly, trust me, I'll have everything under control!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:56 pm

And in other news, it's Abby's birthday in less than 2 weeks; does Holland have any plans?

For later when I poof and people have a chance to reply:

Abby post:

Justin post:

Anna post:

Getting dressed into my spy outfit didn't take long and my medication pouch actually seemed to work with the outfit, which was good. But I felt like I should've taken longer, because now I was waiting on Kyle. My sneaky boyfriend had hidden his costume from me well, and now he was getting changed in the bathroom so that I still couldn't see it! And he was taking a long time, too! "Kyyyyle!" I whined from where I sat on his bed, hugging and stroking my not-so-puppy-ish puppy as I waited impatiently. "Hurry up! I wanna see your costume!" What if he was doing this on purpose? What if he was taking forever because he knew how impatient I could be. I scowled at the thought. Whining would only give him exactly what he wanted, so I needed to change tactics. "Don't make me come in there! You know I will!" Even if we had faded once or twice - What? We were adults now! We were allowed to! - we were still getting used to, you know, not wearing clothes around each other, so walking in there while he was in the middle of getting dressed was a valid threat to make, especially since it would make Kyle blush! Awww, his blush was so rare and adorable! Maybe I should've just gone right in so that I could see him turn adorably bright red!

It was pretty clear that Abby wanted to be left alone at the party tonight - well, alone as in only hanging out with her girlfriend - so I just decided to leave her be, knowing not to get on the wrong side of my daughter's temper. So, instead of going to see her once I was dressed in my SOLDIER outfit, I went to see Jason instead, knocking on his and Sammi's door. Jason peeked his head out of the door but didn't let me in. "Sorry, bro, you can't come in, Sammi's nake-" His voice trailed off as he took in my costume, eyes growing wide with awe. "Dude, no way." "Yes way!" I smirked, gesturing to my outfit. "About as close to what they would've actually worn as you can get! Expensive, but worth every penny." "I'll say! Now I wish I had one." I chuckled a little, but the awestruck look was starting to get a little awkward for me, so I changed the subject to one I knew would get my best friend's attention. "So, Sammi's naked, huh? Mind if I had a look." His eyes snapped up to my face, his expression seemed stern at first, but then he actually looked like he was contemplating letting me look. For Sammi's sake, I spoke up before Jason could swing the door wide open. "Jace, dude, I was just kidding!" "I dunno why you would; she's amazing to look at when she's naked." Of course Jason would say that. Over the years I had gotten used to it, but I bet if someone else were here, they would've scolded him for a comment like that. Instead, I just said, "I don't doubt it, but something tells me that your wife wouldn't be happy if I got a sneak peek." "Actually I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, especially since you're my friend, not just some random guy." Oh boy, this conversation could go on forever! Sammi, hurry up and get dressed! Please!

The Halloween party of which Anna and Daniel had assisted in putting together was just beginning to start. I was having last minute words with the DJ, reminding him to throw in a Halloween-related song every now and then. Once I was sure he got the message, I moved away from him, glancing around the room at the decorations. We really had outdone ourselves this year; James would be proud. The room was fairly dark, though a few white lights casted an eerie glow around the room. 'Fog' - not much, for fear of causing accidents - provided by a few machines crept across the dance floor while cobwebs and plastic spiders, even a plastic bat of two, draped from the top of the high ceilings. Near the buffet table was some plastic gravestones, while about the walls a few glow-in-the-dark skeletons and 'ghosts' were scattered. I was all too aware of the children that were attending - we had invited the students of the school, afterall - so I had tried not to make the party too scary, with only the grand doors being splattered with 'Blood' and a spooky-looking 'Keep Out' sign. Apart from that, there was nothing too gory, nor nothing too scary, but the place still looked magnificently creepy.

My admiration of a job well done was interrupted when I spotted Daniel amongst the small crowd beginning to gather in the room. My face lit up, my heartbeat quickening as it took all my will power not to run over there - despite this being a party, I still had to maintain an image, somewhat. "Daniel!" I called as I walked quickly over to my partner, pulling him into a brief kiss as I finally reached his side. Once the kiss ended, I stepped back slightly to take in his attire. "My, you do look wonderful." I commented, letting out a breath of awe. "However - and please do not take this the wrong way - but I have no idea what creature you are supposed to be, care to enlighten me?" I blushed slightly, embarrassed at my lack of knowledge. I knew a lot about the supernatural, immortal world, but Daniel was not dressed up as anything I had ever stumbled across before. What exactly was he supposed to be?

I had dropped Sora off at Anna’s room across the hall, telling her I’d meet her down in the ballroom in a sec. It wasn’t like me to turn down an invitation to a party but… I just didn’t feel up to it, really. Maybe there was something wrong with me, but I just felt like having a quiet night tonight. The only thing making me go – because Sora would be perfectly fine even if I wasn’t there – was the possibility of seeing Henry… And at the same time I felt like he was one of the reasons I didn’t want to go. I don’t know, I mean, I liked spending time with him, but I think I liked it too much. I was a woman of my word and I had made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t consider dating Henry again – I wouldn’t be the person he runs off to when Isolt was away, then dropped as soon as she came back – but a part of me still liked him and still wanted to prove myself as a good girlfriend and… Ugh, even if I was getting my life back together, my love life was just one giant, scrambled mess. Maybe I should just give up on it altogether, or at least give up on Henry.

Pushing aside all the romance c***, another reason why I didn’t want to go tonight was because, in all the excitement of the party, my little friendship group had forgotten about the one person who wasn’t going tonight: Kennedy. Why should she miss out on the fun just because she had a baby to look after? That’s why, dressed in the stereotypical ninja outfit I was wearing to the party – if I even bothered going -, I walked to Kennedy’s room and knocked on her door gently. “Kennedy, are you in there? It’s Yuffie.” In a sudden light bulb moment, I removed the mask from my face, because the last thing I needed was for Kennedy to freak out and grab that letter opener I knew she used as some sort of self-defence weapon.

Everyone else seemed to be going to the Halloween party downstairs, but Sam and I had decided on staying in our room. Even if I hadn’t been feeling sick like I was today, we probably wouldn’t have gone simply because we preferred the quieter side of life. Instead we were going to stay in our room with a whole bunch of horror movies to watch, although most of that time was probably going to be spent in the bathroom throwing up for me, which reminded me… “If I need to go and throw up, don’t join me in the bathroom.” I told my husband from my place on the bed as he set up the first movie we had chosen, Silent Hill. “I don’t want your night of scary movies to be ruined by me.” Nor did I particularly want him to witness me vomiting – that’d be too embarrassing for me. Whereas some women would find it sweet and gentlemanly if their partner offered to hold back their hair while they threw up, I’d probably end up yelling at Sam to get the heck out of the bathroom before I pushed him out. Hopefully Samuel had the sense to actually listen to his wife and not act like a gentleman for once!

Maybe I should’ve warn a bit more to this Halloween dance than red shorts and an unzipped red jacket with matching red flip flops, but I had wanted to go as a lifeguard so… Yeah… I’d just have to deal with it, I guess. Anyway, I looked myself over in my mirror a final tame, checking my hair, then made my way to Nathalie’s room. From what I had figured, we were going down to the ballroom together, then meeting up with Taylor and Kyle… I think… Wasn’t that what we normally did, for the sake of the inseparable sisters? I guess there was only one way to find out as I made it to Nathalie’s door and knocked on it. I was a little earlier than expected; I hoped that was ok with Nat. If not, I guess I’d just have to wait around outside her room until she was ready.

I guess Dilynn and I were past the times of making sure we didn’t see each other while changing. Now we were happy to just get dressed in the same room, although the gentlemanly southern boy in me faced the corner of the room to give my girlfriend a little privacy. Dilynn was her usual chatty self as we got dressed into our outfits, which I didn’t mind because I loved it when she rambled, but eventually the rambling died down, giving me a chance to talk. Once my girlfriend said she was done, I turned around. “Alright, Darlin’, now can y-“ I had to bite my lower lip to keep myself from laughing. Dilynn as a ghostbuster was… Interesting. She herself was as cute as always, but the outfit looked a little ridiculous on her; apparently the beige overalls and a- was that a vaccum cleaner? Whatever it was, it just made her look hilarious. I held back the laughter, though, to keep her from getting embarrassed, and instead gave her a thumbs up. “Looks, uhh, great. Now I don’t suppose you’d mind making me look as pale as a ghost, would you?” Reaching out to the nearby dresser, I held up the white face paint I had bought, the one that Dilynn now had the pleasure of putting all over my arms, legs and torso before I pulled on the ripped up, ‘Bloodied’ clothes I had to wear. Maybe if I hadn’t put so many holes in the clothes she wouldn’t have had to paint everywhere… And maybe I should’ve shaved everywhere first before she attacked me with the paint…

I swear to Gaia I should've never told Sierra about the Shinra Manor. As soon as I had told her all about how it was abandoned - even Vincent hadn't been there in years -, supposedly monster infested or at least haunted by ghosts, and how it was home to several creepy experiments, she wanted to go there and stay the night as proof that it was haunted. Yes, that was a perfect idea considering how many horror movies said 'Hey, kids, don't go in the haunted mansion otherwise you'll die!'. Scared?! Me?! No, of course not! I was a Captain within the WRO, I wasn't scared! Just... Concerned about the structural safety of the manor.

It took a while to get to Nibleheim by motorcycle, but once we got there, I stopped right outside Shinra Manor's gates. Oh gosh, it really did look like something from a horror movie! I swallowed the lump in my throat, forcing myself to act brave as I got off of my motorcycle, picking up my camping stuff and sword from the secret compartment. "Are you sure about this?" I asked Sierra as she got off of the motorcycle as well. "It's not too late to go, uh, somewhere safer. Like home." Yes, home, because even Nibleheim's inn looked a little creepy. I think that all the stuff that happened in this town kinda eternally marked it as an eerie place to be...

If I had known that there was a Halloween party, I would’ve bought a costume, gate-crashed and… Probably hit the liquor table, then the dance floor. Unfortunately, however, I didn’t know there was one until I saw people on their way there tonight. I contemplated just gate-crashing anyway, despite my lack of a costume, but decided against it because I didn’t want to be the odd one out. So, I was just in my room, feeling lonely and bored. I wondered if Abby was going to the party. Probably not, she wasn’t much of a party person and she wouldn’t be able to party much with her shoulder in the sling. Maybe we could do some mother-daughter bonding, since we’ve rarely done it before.

With that in mind, I got up and left my room, heading to Abby’s room which I knocked on gently. “Abby, are you in there? It’s mom.” There was no response. I pouted. It wouldn’t be below Abby to just pretend she wasn’t there as soon as she realized it was me at the door. Opening the door slightly, I peeked inside. “Hellooo?” Empty. Abby wasn’t in here. Huh, maybe she was going to the party afterall... A barking caught my attention and I looked down to see Jupiter at my feet. “Hey there little guy!” I exclaimed, picking up the Yorkie who was originally my dog, rubbing noses with him and laughing as he licked my nose. “You missed mommy, huh? Of course you did!” I grinned, hugging the adorable pup to my chest. I decided then to take him back to my room so that I had some company. I was sure that Abby wouldn’t mind, I mean, it wasn’t as if he had been dognapped.

Woah. Just woah. Kara-Jayne looked... Woah... Beautiful, and that dress looked perfect on her! I blushed as I realized that I was staring a little, but then blushed even more as she said that I looked awesome. Really? I did? Because I thought I looked ridiculous! My heart sped up as KJ took my hand and dragged me into the ballroom, but I didn't dare to let go once we entered the party. It was only just starting so there wasn't really many people, but the whole thing still seemed pretty daunting. For a moment, I just stared around he ballroom, then realized I was zoning out and snapped back to reality. "R-Really? I think I look stupid but you- you look amazing, KJ." My gaze shifted to my feet out of embarassment. Now what? Did we eat? Did we dance? But I didn't know how to dance! "So, uhh, what do you wanna do, Kara?" i asked, mentally chanting, 'No dancing no dancing no dancing!' I just didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of her, especially when she looked so pretty tonight.

Luna giggled and did a shy little spin on the spot, showing of her Jack - Jackie - Frost outfit as best as she could. "Thank you, Fairy Princess Jack!" She smiled. "I just wish I had snow powers like you, then I could really be a Jackie Frost." She reached up to her parent, wanting to be picked up and as soon as she was lifted, she added timidly, "C-Can I wear this everyday? Not for halloween?" To be honest, Luna really like this costume not just because she was a mini Jack, but because the fact that she now looked simular to him made her feel like they were more of a family, like she really was Luna Frost - Jack Frost's daughter - even if it wasn't official yet. In her naive eyes, family was supposed to look the same and when she wasn't dressed like this she didn't look like Jack or Alex so she didn't really feel like part of the family. Now, though, she really did believe that she was a part of the Frost family and she didn't want to let that go after only one night.

So much for avoiding her. I took a careful breath, then lifted my gaze to meet Chloe, preparing to put on an air of 'I only see you as a friend'. I had not been prepared for her outfit, however. She barely wore anything and probably should've been covered up more, but it was... Surprisingly sexy. My words caught my throat for a moment as I stared wide-eyed, but eventually I managed to compose myself, turning the shock into a smirk. "Don't worry about the highlights, they'll be back as soon as possible." And I had thought my dress had been showy, considering how much cleavage I was showing! Now I realized I was completely wrong! "You look really great, Chloe." Perhaps a little like a girl just trying to get lucky tonigjt but it was certainly working. Wait, no, I couldn't think like that! I mentally kicked myself and shook off the thought, returning to the conversation by adding, "If you don't mind my asking, which lucky guy are you trying to impress tonight, Miss Astbury?"

This was the last place I wanted to be tonight. Out on the streets at nighttime on Halloween. This had to be some sick joke, right? Did someone hate me so much that they decided to put me through this nightmare? Had I done something wrong and was being punished? Nope. I was just given orders to keep an eye on Hathaway during her next hunt and it just so happened that her next hunt was on halloween. She was surrounded by human vampire hunters - crazy people who seemed to have a death wish - and they seemed to look to Rose as a leader. If only they knew their 'Leader' was an evil creature just like the ones they were hunting. I gave the group a wide berth, just to keep a safe distance from the Dhampir, though didn't let them out of my sight. My hand clutched the UV flashlight thing the Alchemists had given me, which was safely tucked away in my coat pocket and walked along as silently as I could, unlike one of the other women in the group who decided to speak up, asking their leader, 'Hey, Rose, why is your friend here anyway?' Friend? Far from it! I wouldn't ever be friends with an unholy creature such as her; this was strictly buisness. 'I mean, no offense but she doesn't exactly look like she could kill a vampire.'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Sorry, Eve passed out. >.<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down