House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 am

I really wanna go to bed but on the other hand I wanna finish tidying my room... But I has no energy now DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:32 am

Finish it in the morning?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 am

Eh, if I have the motivation I will XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:37 am

You will. If not, I'll shout at you via capital letters until you do. Muwahahahahaha >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 am

I will argue back, you know?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:39 am

You'd dare defy me? Evil or Very Mad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 am

I would dare.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:42 am

In which case I'll- ... Do nothing XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:48 am

Mwauhahaha I win! Twisted Evil
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 am

For now you win Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Holland: How long had we been together anyway? Two months? Longer I think, though this strong feeling I have for her came around quickly. The suddenness was actually frightening, because I had never loved anyone the way I loved Abby, though I have feelings for my father and Opal. Maybe fear was the best part of it all, because I trusted that fear to subside out of knowing she would reciprocate the love I felt. In my moment of silence Abby and Giselle had gone at it, discussing her departure rather seriously. I felt like I was intruding on a personal, private manner but I made no effort to slink away. Why bother, she hadn't asked and I was enjoying the comfort Abby was bringing to me. I mean, I had just almost ruined everything so I could act a little selfishly. However, I didn't quite like the way Abby continued to see the negative in whatever her mother said. She riddled through each response, obviously angry with her, for good reason from what I hear.

Once their back and forth was finished she addressed me, bringing a totally different pain into my chest. I mean, social anxiety with others was difficult enough but having all eyes on me, I didn't really like it and I felt like all the air had been sucked out of me. "Uh... I'll just take a coffee, if you don't mind. I mean, I haven't really slept and I could use the caffeine boost." I'd rather stick with Abby, but I didn't have the heart to tell her mother such. I just assumed she'd be able to gather such from my reluctance to let go of Abby's hand and get out of bed. I needed some time with Abby anyway, to make up for what I've done to her emotionally and physically.

Elsa: If he was feeling better, then all was well. I mean, I certainly felt much better than I had any other morning, being woken up in such a way providing a feeling of real affection. I mean, the most affection that Justin has ever provided me with, or that I've provided him with, is just simply kissing him. Perhaps it was due for a change in pace. I mean, I certainly didn't hate it and what Justin and I did in our time alone wasn't any concern of anyone else. I wouldn't be scrutinized by the people of Arendelle for loving him and providing more significant physical proof. It wasn't as if I was thinking of this in its extreme, I wouldn't fade with Justin until we were properly married. Justin, however, grew suddenly shy again and brought me to smile fondly. "If you've wanted to do that then perhaps you should've. I mean, we've been together long enough for the more intimate relationship stages to occur." I lifted his head in my hands, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe I've wanted you to do that for a while now, and been too afraid to ask. You'll never know until you try, and I like to think we have a relationship of understanding. If I'm not ready, I'll let you know honestly without any judgement."

Gathering my courage, which took a moment longer than I hoped, I held my breath and dipped towards him. I don't know why I felt the need to stop breathing, perhaps out of fear that my nerves would get the better of me and accidentally freeze him. I mean, wouldn't that be awkward to explain. Not to mention awful in general. I quite liked Justin warm and thawed. Pressing my lips to his, I hesitantly curled my fingers into his hair, careful not to think to deeply about my decision in trying a bold move. I mean, I may have my powers under control normally but this was a new situation and an entirely different set of controls I had to operate, thinking of it as an on/off sort of switch.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:11 pm

I'll reply later. I have a few things to do this morning. Technically I have dtuff to do this afternoon to but I'll do posts first XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:51 am

"Ok, then I guess... I'll just leave you with Abby, so... Yeah, come on, Jeremy." My mom practically dragged dad out as quick as she could, getting away from me as fast as possible. Wise choice, considering I was still seconds away from slapping her or choking her or throwing the damned beeping machine at her. Releasing Holland's hand, I raked my fingers through my hair frustratedly, not caring if I tugged some strands out in the process. My body was still trembling as I fought to control myself, my breathing heavy. It kept building and building and I couldn't stop it. I was just grateful that the anger eventually came out in words, not in violence. "I HATE HER!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, then spoke in a quieter yet still loud volume. "I hate her I hate her I hate her! How dare she imply that I would just lure a nurse into bed?! I am not a slut like Kersten! And how dare she come waltzing back into my life as if nothing f***ing happened?! She left me- She left without giving a damn about letting me know and she thinks that's ok? It bloody well isn't!!! She talks all this s*** about trying to be a good mom but she just can't do it! She can't be a good mom and she never will be a good mom and I just want her out of my life for good!!!" Grabbing the pillow behind me, I buried my face in it and screamed. I screamed until I had no more air in my lungs.

I was still weak and the 5 minute explosion of anger, despite being short considering I usually spent half an hour in rage mode, was enough to wear me out even more, causing my to slump against Holland tiredly once it was all over. For a moment there was silence - I wasn't in the mood to explain what just happened and if Holland spoke I was pretty was pretty sure I'd at least whack her over the head with the pillow and tell her to shut the f*** up - but after a moment something crossed my mind, causing me to sit upright again and narrow my eyes at my girlfriend in a stern expression. "You shouldn't be drinking coffee, you should be trying to get to sleep. You've had a c*** couple of days-" The understatement of the year. "And you're exhausted." Not to mention the fact that if we went to sleep, mom would probably leave us alone. Good. The less I saw her face the better.

I had been expecting things to end right there, for all action to turn into a conversation about how we shouldn't hold back from doing things, because I think we were both more comfortable with conversations than actions, so it came as a surprise when Elsa leaned in to kiss me and clenched fistfuls of hair. It was a good surprise, really, I mean, I liked the feeling that came whenever someone played with my hair or ran their fingers through it, I was just so shocked at the sudden turn of events that for a moment I didn't respond. Luckily my body eventually caught up with my brain and I kissed my girlfriend back a little more passionately than usual, resting a hand on the of her neck. Pretty soon that hand travelled down the side of Elsa's body to settle on her hip instead, though a little voice in my head - my own, I wasn't reading Elsa's thoughts - kept reminding me, 'Don't push her, Justin. Don't take things too far.' No, I might've been acting brave right now but I wasn't stupid. If I didn't take things a step at a time with Elsa and just rushed into a full-out make out session right now, then I'd probably just freak her out. Slow and steady wins the race, right? And that's what I had to do right now; go slow and steady, let the passion and our courage build up over the next couple of weeks or couple of months or whatever until we felt ok with making out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:57 am

This time thing is really starting to piss me off :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:00 am

Me too, actually :/ I'll try to fix it later but right now I have homework to do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:28 am

Fair enough ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:34 am

Why must referencing be so hard?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 am

Just state where you got the information from... That's what I did in my catering work last year.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 am

Nuh uh, at uni level you have to do it a particular way but it's confusing :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:08 am

Ahh :/

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:15 am

Apparently there's this thing that does it for me, though, so I'm gonna use thay and leave an Abby in charge while I do so. *Is on the couch playing Sims 3 and has just trapped a Sim that looks like Giselle in a room with nothing in it, not even windows or doors.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:44 am

Okay that was strange... Just watched Phil's new video of him and Dan making halloween cupcakes then on the way to my room find mum also making hallween cupcakes. O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 am

You guys actually make Halloween cupcakes? *Is currently making the Abby sim flirt with the Jen Ledger sim - the Abby sim is quite the ladies man.* Wolfie's family does f*** all. Only the tiny window and just outside the door is decorated and Wolfie dresses up and hands out sweets. That's it. It sucks, really.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:00 am

We're only doing it because of the kids disco *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:04 am

Ah, kids disco. Fun... How do you survive with little kids around?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next