House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:59 am

hiiiiiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:12 am

I had to do a quick google search since the photo didn't work for me, but cool! He even has a little moley thing like Justin! I've always imagined the FC for the Justelsa daughter to be Lia Marie Johnson so... Yeah. Either way, Justin isn't getting a freckled child XD

Hi Rae!

*Pulls his face back to look at Elsa, even though he's pretty sure he's still blushing.* Really? I think it looks really bad :/ I'm so unphotogenic :S

*Whispers.* I think Giselle should post copies of that Justin picture around Heaven, just to wind him up XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 am

Unphotogenic but adorable. *smiles and rubs Justin's back* I like photos of youC there aren't many so I take full advantage.

I know, I was going for the mole thingy. As for the photo not working, I was almost certain it would but I'm sorry :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:50 am

It's cool, it's probably my iPod's fault anyway. But yeah, he looks like a good candidate ^_^

Yeah, there's a reason why there's not many photos of me ^_^" But I might - might - have my photo taken if you're in the shot, too. Your beauty would distract people away from looking at my face when they look at photos of us together. *Shrugs a little, leaning into Elsa's touch.* I'm guessing you don't have many photos either, huh? Maybe we could change that at some point. I have a friend who's pretty good at photography, if you want photos taken of you, that is.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm

I spots a Linz, does Linz wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Linz would love to rp, mind if I get a repost? I'll be sorta poofy though
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:41 pm

In case Linz would like to write a reply:

I had to admit, the way she threw the sweater at me for no random reason was kinda cute and playful, and it caused a smile to flicker on my face. I caught the sweater quickly and folded it up, setting it down on the bed where Jotunn was curled up. "We'll be back later, buddy." I told the kitten, scratching behind his ear before Elsa returned to my side. As much as I was dreading this trip, she made my smile grow at the fact that she remembered me asking to wear her hair down more often. For a moment I threaded my fingers through the locks of hair, feeling it's soft, silky texture, then nodded my head as I took hold of her hand. "It looks great down, and you look as beautiful as always." I tried to make sure to tell her that she was beautiful and that I loved her everyday so she never had room to doubt my feelings for her. That was one down, and the other would come sometime later, I guess.
Anyway, I started leading Elsa downstairs then, hand in hand, only releasing her hand when we were outside. "And if I remember correctly you wanted me to show off my wings more often, so," I spread out my wings through the cuts in the back of my t-shirt - being an angel usually meant purposefully damaging most of your clothes so that you could spread out your wings, unfortunately - then, after giving Elsa a warning so that I didn't risk giving her a heart attack like that day we went to the water park, I picked my girlfriend up and took flight.
I was a fast flyer so it didn't take long to get to Heaven, but as soon as I was there and Elsa had her feet on the ground just on the inside of Heaven's gates, I made sure to slow down, stalling as much as I could as we took a casual stroll towards the castle. "So, I was thinking that, once we're done at the castle, maybe we could go back to my place?" Elsa had never visited my apartment before, so this could be pretty interesting. "We could just kick back and relax, you know? Watch a movie, listen to music or do whatever else you want to do and then I could cook us some dinner." A romantic dinner for two sounded like a good idea to me, and maybe Elsa could even stay the night, I mean, I could drop her off at the mansion tomorrow when I started work so... Unless asking her to stay the night would be taking it too far... It probably was... Meh, I guess I'd just see how the evening went and then make a decision on that.

We could've planned the pregnancy - there were tests you could take to figure out when your best chance of getting pregnant was - but after planning a wedding, I wanted to be a little spontaneous for once. "I think we should just wing it." I told my husband, eating a bit more of my pancakes and mixing the berry juice with the Greek yogurt as I swallowed. "I mean, we'd basically be planning when to fade and wouldn't that take the fun out of it?" Thinking it over in my head, I quickly added. "Lets wait a couple, though. I've gotta stop taking the pill if we're being serious, so give me a couple days to get the pill out of my system and then we can try for a child." We were actually going to do this! If all went well, we'd have a son or daughter within the next year! With was so exciting and it was giving me butterflies, but I tried not to act like a giggly giddy teenager and keep calm as I continued the conversation. "As for the gym, you can go as much as you want for as long as you want, as long as you shower afterwards, otherwise I'll refuse to touch you." Not in a cruel way, of course, I just... I just couldn't handle sweat and wouldn't want to touch a sweaty guy, that's all.

Well, now that Dilynn's horse was broken in and both she and Ol' Dusty had travelled across the country to come and live in the stables here, I was gonna give Dilynn her first riding lesson. Before all that, though, I went through the basics of brushing, hoof care and how to put the tack on the horse properly, then led the horses out of the stables with her. Once outside, I helped my girlfriend onto her horse, then got onto my own, beginning the lesson. "Ok, so the basics really is to tap the horse's stomach with your heels to tell it to go and gently - gently - pull back on the reins to get it stop. To steer left you ease the reins on the left back and tap with your right foot, and then it's the opposite to go right. You've kinda gotta sit up and down in rhythm with the horse's movements - it's kinda hard to explain, sitting up and down is basically what you're doing - otherwise it'll hurt their back and to speed up or slow down you just kinda change the speed of which you sit up and down to change the horse's rhythm... If that makes sense." I did to me, but I had been doing this for years, whereas Dilynn was pretty darn new to this... Maybe I should offer a demonstration... "Do you need me to demonstrate anything or are you just gonna go for it, Darlin'?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Ali9910<3 wrote:Isabella::
I returned his kiss before answering. "Well you did say you wanted me to stop by on a karaoke night, so I did." I smiled at him and looked at the new tray of drinks. "Busy night? Normall they don't have you passing out drinks." I looked around at all the people and laughed as a drunk girl bumped straight the wall. "Jeez, are karaoke nights always like this?"

Sorry I got a phone call
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:21 pm

I'm in the mood to write a post... so I'm gonna write a post.

× Tate ×
It was late in the morning and Tate was left wondering how long it had been since his and Curtis' "date". Two months, about, and no phone call from the fluffy brown haired boy since. Usually, Tate would take this as an obvious sign that the date went horribly and Curtis never wanted to speak to him again, but to Tate, the date had gone so well. They laughed, and smiled, and even held hands and kissed when Curtis stopped in front of Tate's door after walking him to his room. Maybe it was time to start thinking of other options? There had to be other attractive and available people somewhere in the mansion. Maybe it was time that he start looking again.

Tossing his laptop to the side, he got up from his bed and walked over to his closet. Pulling off his tshirt he had slept in, he replaced it with a white shortsleeved button-up shirt with little blue polka dots. He stepped into a pair of black skinny jeans and traveled to the bathroom to fix his hair and brush his teeth. Once that was done, he slipped on socks and his dirty black vans. One last peek in the mirror caused him to sigh and flatten a hair that had been sticking up before he ventured down to the kitchen, figuring that it would be a good place to start meeting people. Everyone liked food. It was a good place.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

sorry for any typos. im too lazy to look for them.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Hey!

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 B8813bead062a7693835b37c4e10200c-d7v7sz0
I woke up to this! Omg it's so adorable! X3 Plus, if you switch Kristoff out for Matio, I can totally see this happening in the rp! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Hiiiiiiii and aww. that's so cute. Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 pm

I know, right? Gosh, I love this deviant artist X3

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Goooooood. hoping I can get my hair chopped off soon. like Monday hopefully. I'm tired of having it long. I need a change. Razz

how are you?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:21 pm

I'm good. Tired and bored but good ^_^ I know the feeling when it comes to haircuts. Short hair is so much easier to maintain!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Ok, I just had an idea which is crazy and too big to do, but I can totally see it happening!

Justin loves baseball, right? And he has a huge family, particularly when it comes to his half sisters and stuff, so what if he had a massive family baseball game? He could even get Elsa, Anna and co involved to make up the numbers someone would have to babysit Valeriya, Theodore, Cassy's baby and maybe even Sora, of course but I think it'd be pretty damn awesome :3

That is assuming that Justin will ever let his main family know about Lilly and co... Which is something we'll definitely have to rp at some point.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Sounds like that part in Twilight :/

Last edited by Scampi on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:24 pm

True, I was thinking that after I posted it, but I figured there'd be a rule against any powers being used to make it more realistic.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Fair enough.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 pm

No flying or mind reading allowed. Hehe, Justin would be screwed!

Actually Anna would be screwed; I can just imagine her being hit by the ball XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Poor Anna ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:39 pm

"There are many different sports that are played in Norway. Since Norway is a relatively cold country for a large part of the year, many of the sports that are played there are cold weather ones. Skiing is easily the most popular sport in Norway. There are lots of ski slopes in the country. Other popular sports in Norway include handball, football, sled dog racing, rowing, weight lifting, wrestling, and speed skating. Summer sports include canoeing, sailing, dancing, cycling, swimming, and aerobics."

Omg, can we just take a minute to imagine Anna sled dog racing? XD I think that'd be even worse than baseball. The dogs would just drag her along in the snow at high speeds XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 am

My head is full of imagination today:

Anna and Yuffie go out somewhere and decide to leave Sora with Elsa. Knowing that Sora loves her powers, Elsa decides to make it snow in her room, knowing she can clear it up easily afterwards. Sora then wants to try making it snow too but, haing not learnt much about her own magic yet, makes it rain instead XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:42 am

Glad yours is ^_^ I'm just dying today. Like, in more ways than one, ugh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 am

I'm kinda dying in the sense that I'm tired but I can't seem to fall asleep :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 am

I'm kinda dying by the fact that my insides want to be on my outside.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next