House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:13 am

Mhmm. I just gotta get my foot better this week before the summer holidays start :/ Actually, I need to go and take painkillers in a minute.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:32 am

Ouch, whag happened to your foot?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 am

I sprained (/strained; I didn't hear the doctor well) a tendon in my foot. All I did was stretch while in bed and it's been f***ed up for a week. All the doctor's said though is to take Ibuprofen and Paracetemol 3 times a day and rest it. And wear special trainers which I do anyway so... Yeah...

I wonder if pain killers make you drowsy, because I'm feeling pretty sleepy but it could just be me...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:42 am

Nope, no drowsy side effects, it's just me. In which case I'm gonna have a nap. Bbl!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 am

Ooo it must hurt a lot then. I'll see ya later wolfie
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 am

Oo. Scouting legion emblem. Rock on
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 am

Tanya shrugged, popping the orange into her own mouth and eating it before answering. It was almost funny to her seeing how nervous Jeremy was. "Stop sounding worried. I don't bite." She smiled at her own joke, realizing full well it would probably make him more uncomfortable. Sometimes it was just too fun to mess with him. "I'm not like you." Okay, that might have been rude. Oh well.
"Anyways," she said, peeling another piece of orange away. "Just the usual; running my bar, getting into trouble, wondering where my sister might be. It's like one big game of where in the world is Carmen Sandiego." Tanya had accepted a while ago that she'd never see Jenna again. Chances were she was dead. She never was that good at taking care of herself. I'm gonna assume you haven't seen her either?" It was a shot in the dark and a long one at that but there was a chance. Actually that was just wishful thinking wasn't it?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 am

MORT!!*huggles*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 am

Hey there :)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 am

I found my kindle Smile It means I'll be slow and there's no colour so I can't see light colours but at least I can get on, right? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:45 am

You can get online from a kindle? That's cool!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:52 am

Sleepy... *Huggles Mort's leg and starts falling back to sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:52 am

I guess it kinda is Smile Still slow :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 am

And there it was; the whole 'Where's Jenna' thing, because we all knew it was entirely my fault she ran away and Tanya would never let me forget that. Even when she strangely wasn't yelling at me about it, it still hurt, I mean, I really loved Jenna and now I'd probably never see her again. "No, I haven't seen her. Why would I when I'm the one who scared her off?" I asked rhetorically, mumbling my words a little. "Is that the only reason why you're talking to me right now? To remind me I screwed up? Because you really don't need to; I've been kicking myself over it ever since the day she left, I don't need anyone to add to that." Ok, so maybe that was a bit rude to say, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. I was in no mood to be harassed by Tanya because of what happened between Jenna and I.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:30 am

Yeah. He hadn't seen her either. Typical. If she was being honest with herself Tanya hadn't expected to hear any differently. "Oh well. Hopefully she's okay." Tanya wasn't sure if the other comments were an attempt to make her regret talking to him or for being a bitch in the past but she didn't much care his reasons. She had exactly 0 friends at the mansion and she wasn't about to let him go around all sulky. Might make her life difficult after all and she couldn't have that. She finished the orange and let some shadows carry the peel to the trash.
"What do you want, huh? A pity parade? Oh, I turned my girlfriend into a vampire than drove her away. Woe is me!" The last bit was a bit exaggerated and probably just hurt him more than helped. Let's be real here, Tanya didn't talk to people much and wasn't the best at preserving feelings. "She's gone dude. It's easier if you just accept it. Neither of us can change the past. So let's stop trying."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 am

If you're tired maybe you should go back to sleep
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 am

I've already had a 2hr15mins nap, so there's no more napping for me today.

"I'm not trying to change the past and I have accepted the fact that she's gone, I just feel like every time we talk, it always involves 'Where's Jenna?' and it makes me feel bad, ok?" I was still waiting for her to beat the s*** out of me, actually, or scream at the top of her voice or whatever, because that's what she did last time. "I know she's your sister and all but can we go one conversation without talking her? I mean, even when she was around the only time you ever really wanted to talk to me was when you wanted to talk about Jenna." I could feel myself getting worked up by the conversation so I forced myself to take a deep breath and count to 10 for a second before trying to steer the subject away from Tanya's sister. "What's this I hear about you having a bar?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 am

Its too hot DX
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 am

I just remembered that I have homework to do... Meeeeh >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:55 am

Tanya frowned a bit, wanting to respond to what he had said. There was a lot in there. That's what he thought of her, huh? That she only cared about her sister and that she didn't care about him? Well, Tanya never really had much reason to care about Jeremy. But he was handsome enough she supposed? Shame really that Jenna never got to see him. Or had she? Who knows what Jenna did or didn't do. Tanya really did want to just move on but she couldn't help herself. "I haven't seen my sister in years." She stopped walking so she could focus on what she said. "She was my life before she disappeared. Of course I'm gonna ask about her. But I've moved on Jeremy." Something he hadn't seemed to be able to do. "Apologize if that pissed you off."
Maybe it was better if they just moved on. Tanya shook her head and sighed. Why could talking to people never just be easy. "And yeah. I bought a bar. Turns out I'm pretty good at bar tending and I needed something to do. Not everyone can have seemingly endless money from some inheretence or something. Plus, I like it. Named all the drinks after supernatural creatures too. Because why not."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:56 am

Hope homework goes quickly and you find a way to cool off
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:06 am

I tried to ignore what Tanya first said in the hopes of moving on from the subject. Did she even realise that Jenna was my world, too, though? I mean, I wouldn't have asked her to marry me if she hadn't meant that much to me. I did pay attention to the stuff about the bar, though, and even found the tiniest of smiles creeping on to my face. "That actually sounds pretty damn cool, actually. Especially naming the drinks after supernatural creatures." I had no idea why - I mean, it's not as if Tanya would really care about hearing about me - but I found myself going into a story about my past. "My friend Jason and I used to dream about owning our own bar one day. We were only 10 but we figured that that was what we wanted to do with our lives. We even had a name for it - The Two Js' - and we were gonna be the most popular bar in town, doing all the tricks with the cocktail shakers and impressing all the girls. I guess that dream kinda ended when I was changed, though." I shrugged a little, my hands returning to my pocket. Yeah, that dream had pretty much died now, I mean, come on, even Abby had more bartending experience than me, and she was just a kid!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 am

Tanya was still a bit annoyed at him about the Jenna thing but what he started saying her bar was cool she was actually surprised at how... Happy? Proud? It made her. She wasn't even sure what the right word here was. She hadn't really had people to talk to much and so she hadn't told anyone too much about the bar. Occasionally she'd see someone from the mansion there but they usually barely noticed her. And she was surprised that Jeremy had dreamed of having a bar. Jason not so much. "So what you're telling me here is you became a creature of the night, someone meant to live during the times a bar is open and that persuaded you not to do it? That's some great logic there." A thought played across Tanya's mind for a second that she couldn't help entertaining. "And I can tell you from experience that doing fancy bartending tricks is a great way to pick up chicks. Did you ever try learning?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 am

"Well, once you're kicked out of your town and never expect to see your business partner again it kinda puts a damper on the dream of owning a bar together." I pointed out as I started walking towards the mansion again, this time with Tanya rather than trying to walk away from her. "That and I was a little worried about killing people, and then by the time I was reunited with Jason I was already a dad and had to focus on my kids, not any silly little dreams I had in the past. But no, I never really learnt any tricks. Jason might've, I dunno, he tends to keep his non-sexual talents a secret and not brag about it so... Yeah." I shrugged a little, but then smirked. "A great way to pick up girls, huh? Maybe that's what I've been missing all these years, I mean, if a few fancy tricks can get you a girl, then I'm bound to at least get one marriage proposal out of it, right?" I was only teasing Tanya about the 'If you can get a girl' thing, because I was pretty sure that she'd be capable of getting a girl anywho. I just wondered if Tanya had ever kept a girl, though; she didn't exactly seem like the relationship type to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:28 am

I guess bars are different in America, I mean, we open up at noon.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next