House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm

So, uhh, how's Giselle today, Rae? Why do you care? Because she's Abby's mom. *Shrugs.* Whatever, I'm gonna go back to sleep. Oh no you don't, you need to be up in less than half an hour! Why me?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

giselle is good. Wink how is Jeremy today?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Oh! Hey there! Uhh, Jeremy's ok, I guess, but Jeremy's stuck with a grumpy Wolfie so... Yeah... *Grumbles and curls up into a ball on the floor.* Yeeeaaah, she's not really with it this morning :S Maybe you could help me sneak away from her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 pm

wellllll... she seems pretty asleep at the moment, but... *speaks louder* hey Jeremy. Can you help me hang up a picture in my room? *whipsers* say yes.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 pm

*Smirks.* Sure, yeah, I don't mind helping you out ^_^ *Waves a dismissive hand at Jeremy.* Go, be useful. Ok ^_^ *Heads upstairs with Giselle and once he's out of Wolfie's hearing range,* And now we can just pretend that putting up a picture took a couple hours. *Chuckles.* Thanks, Giselle, I owe you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:06 pm

“It's funny how you can forget everything except people loving you. Maybe that's why humans find it so hard getting over love affairs. It's not the pain they're getting over, it's the love.”
I found a quote from a book and it's so true! It was especially true in Jeremy's case! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:10 pm

I suppose you're right, but envy? You shouldn't envy me, I only talk to a select few people because I'm too socially awkward to talk to anybody else. I fumble for words, and make a fool of myself. At least you can hold a logical conversation with anybody you want. *smiles and looks down at his hands* I do care about them, Mandie. Yuffie, Sora, all of them. They've been there for me, through my recovery of alcoholism and I've been there for them when they need me. There are plenty of people here that care about you, all you have to do is try to talk to them and they'll listen, no need to envy me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:16 pm

you can pay me back later. for now... *slides down the wall and sits on the ground, her back leaning against the wall* tell me about Jeremy's life. how has everything been going? why does it seem like you're miserable?
*groans* come on! Henry, why. seriously, you are probably one of the most intelligent people i have ever met and it bugs me so much. that whole monologue. seriously, you're too smart. maybe that's why you're so "socially awkward". aren't the smarter people typically more anti-social?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm not miserable. Maybe I little down, but I'm surviving, I guess. *Sighs and sits down next to Giselle.* My life's the same old story, really. Just had another relationship fail and now I'm just wondering what the heck went wrong. *Shrugs.* I'm used to it by now, but it still doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, you know? But this time I really really don't know what went wrong, because I wasn't rushing her and we both had matching personalities and I had just gotten on her dad's good side. Everything seemed perfect and then suddenly she just disappeared...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:26 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Valentine_by_pu_sama
I just died X3 Why haven't I stumbled across this one before?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Yuffie_Animation_by_JessShou
And I might keep this one X3

Look at what I found in the comments, though!

"In Japanese, she says O-saki ni! It's usually a polite thing to say when doing something before someone else (o-saki ni shitsureishimasu, "I'll be going before you") but the way she inflects it, it turns into a sarcastic/cheeky way of saying, "Catch me if you can!" or "Eat my dust!""

'Eat my dust!'? Yup, definitely a Yuffie-esque thing to say! XD In the English she just says 'See you boys later!' which isn't as fun Sad I wanna find this part in Japanese now!

Found it! *Giggles.* Oh Yuffie XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 pm

*chuckles and looks up at Mandie* Well, I was raised that way. I mean, proper dialogue has always been encouraged in my family. Maybe you're onto something though, smart people are supposedly the anti-social ones in a certain stereotype. *shrugs* My apologies if it bugs you though, I don't know how to speak in any other manner.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Ohhh! I just discovered a Yuffie fact!:

While it's true that she gets really motion sick easily, she doesn't seem to do so when she's on her hoverboard. Why? Because she controls it! In every situation where she gets sick she's not the one controlling the vehicle, and even when she parachutes down she's not really controlling it, just dropping down, but on the hoverboard she's in control so she can control it's movements to decrease motion sickness (Although she still somehow does flips on the thing so I still think there's also the possibility of her using medication of some sort). That would also mean that, unless the chocobo goes out of control she'll be fine on a chocobo because she's in control. Ok, I'll have to remember that for future reference.

Anyway, of to college now. Me no wanna go DX Peace!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:34 pm

My children were my life, so it came as no surprise that I treated them to anything they desired or, in Arthur's case, what I thought he might desire if he were able to communicate. Hence why, while Kiara was helping Hope to study, I was outside with my third child in the sunshine. Arthur was too young to really explore the garden, but at least he was able to witness all the bright colors and the beautiful butterflies that flew from plant to plant, as well as gain some healthy vitamin D. I smiled contently as we sat on the picnic blanket with our basket of food, drink and sunscreen, taking in the fresh air surrounding us. Arthur managed to spot a rabbit near the edge of the forest and pointed to it, causing my smile to widen. "That's a bunny, son." I murmured quietly. "It doesn't like loud noise, so you'll have to be-" 'Bah! BAH!' The bunny hoped off, startled by the loud noise and a rolled my eyes. "-Quiet." Well, I guess not everything could go according to plan, right? Still, as long as Arthur enjoyed himself, I was quite content.

I was in the library with Hope, teaching her advanced 9th grade mathematics, which she understood perfectly. Either Hope was super smart, or I was a better teacher than I realised. I wasn’t sure which option it was but, either was, it gave me enough courage to apply as a teacher at the new immortal school that was opening in September, I mean, if I was doing something right with Hope, maybe I could do it with the other children as well. And I’d still get to spend time with Hope, if I was assigned to teach her class, and she could actually make friends at recess and lunchtime instead of being stuck with me. Heck, maybe even I could make friends, although maybe the friendship boat had sailed for me long ago. Even so, I thought this school would be a great opportunity for both Hope and myself; it was a step forward on a path to a better life.

I had been busy advertising employment opportunities for the school and interviewing those who wished to be hired. On top of that, I had been busy putting up posters around the mansion, inviting parents to a few Open Days to look around the school in the hopes that they will send their child to school there. Even though this was exciting – to see James’ final dream become a reality – I realised that it was taking up quite a lot of my time, and therefore I was unable to see Daniel as often as I wished. With this in mind, I made sure that my schedule for this week was cleared, so that I could spend it entirely with him and make up for lost time, even if that meant that I had to sit quietly while he tended to Miss Candi. I made sure to wait until 11am – he was bound to be awake by then – and then walked up to his room, assuming that he would be there and, if not, I would check Miss Candi’s room. Taking a moment to calm my beating heart, I took a breath, then knocked gently on the door of my love’s bedroom, hoping that he would answer.

Since Sammi had no lessons anymore but I had to work all day, I had given her permission to start planning the wedding without me, starting with the little details like what date she wanted to get married on. I was basically giving my girl full control over the wedding, as long as she didn't make it too girly and she ran everything by me when I came home from work. Which was right now, at 7:30 at night. "Hey babe, I'm back." I told Sammi as I walked in, immediately having Yuki rub up against my leg. Smiling a little, I picked the black cat up and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to my fiancee as she looked stuff up on the laptop. After a quick kiss to her shoulder, I asked, "So, have you come up with a date or any other plans? Are we gonna get married soon or are we gonna wait a year or two so that you can start doing your lawyer stuff first?" That was if she passed her exams, but I had confidence in Sammi because she was a smart, confident woman; she was bound to pass her exams with flying colours!

Having a friend over seemed to put in good mood. Not that she had been in a bad mood beforehand or anything, it just made her... I dunno, a but crazier. A good kind of crazy, though, that made her have a little more fun. Because of this, I had said that Sierra could invite Kimmy or any other friends around more often, as long as she gave me a bit more notice next time. Speaking of notice, maybe I should tell Sierra about that ball before it was too short notice. I had heard about the ball when I had bumped into Yuffie the other day and she was complaining about how one of her new royal friends were putting on a ball and was forcing her to wear a dress. A part of me thought Sierra might like to go. Another part of me just desperately wanted to see the rare and probably hilarious sight of Yuffie in a dress. With that in mind as I pulled on some boxers sweatpants after having a shower, I headed into the living room where Sierra sat watching tv, clearly waiting for me to join her. "Hey Sierra, do you remember that mansion you used to live in, like, 4 years ago?" I asked rhetorically as I sat on the couch next to my future fianceé, wrapping an arm loosely around her shoulders. "Well apparently they're holding a fancy ball for the guy who runs the place and I was wondering if, you know, you'd like to go." Apparently it was really formal, which had me a bit worried, but if Sierra would enioy herself at the ball, then I'd just have to endure it.

"Ohhh, so it's a giant tv." I tried imagining it and grinned at the picture in my mind. "That's so amazing! I can't wait!" And there would be candy, which meant chocolate! I was just going to stock up on chocolate and maybe a drink before we went it; that would, hopefully, last me the... two hours, roughly? Yeah, the two hours that movies usually went on for. "As for the movie you mentioned, it sounds perfect." More than perfect, actually. A fairytale but from the villain's perspective? Who came up with that genius idea? It'd be so intriguing to see the villain's backstory, as much as I loved the story of Princess Aurora and the whole 'True loves kiss waking her up' thing! "I think we should definitely see that one, especially if you really want to see it."

A little shaken? Nearly gave her a heart attack? Oh gosh, maybe surprising her like that was a bad idea, I thought it'd be a good kind of surprise, as opposed to the surprises Elsa didn't like, but I was wrong, definitely wrong if she felt shaken up after the flight. "I'm sorry." I frowned, apologising again even though I had already apologised in advance, making sure that this time sounded a lot more genuine. "The next time I wanna fly off with you, I'll warn you beforehand, I promise." Raising our hands, I kissed Elsa's knuckles, then led her over to where we had to pay for entry, taking it slowly for Elsa's sake (It wasn't as if we needed to rush, anyway). Once I had paid for the both of us, we walked into the theme park. I took a moment to scan the area with my eyes, taking in the sight of the tops of roller coasters, the kids stuffing their faces with food and carrying toys won in games. You could just about hear the excited screams of those on the roller coasters a little distance away from where we were standing, causing me to grin in anticipation. "So, what are your first thoughts?" I couldn't believe I actually had to ask that, but I was keeping my promise to stay out of Elsa's head. "Wait, no, let me guess." My gaze focused on Elsa's face as I tried to read her expression. "You're... Nervous now that you've heard people screaming on the roller coasters, but overall you're excited? Maybe just a little worried about getting scared on the rides and your magic going a little crazy?" Ugh, this was so hard without using my powers; I was probably completely wrong. Normal people had a hard life, having to guess what other people were thinking!

Ok, that was rude. I asked a simple question and she gave a cague answer and came up with an excuse to leave. "I'm sorry, but what exactly did I do?" I called out to the girl, a little unnerved by the fact that she already seemed to dislike me, or at least not want to be near me. "I just wanted to know about the book, I didn't ask you out on a date or anything like that - not that I would anyway, you're too young for me - so why exactly are you trying to avoid striking up a coversation with me?" It wasn't as if I was going to bite her.

The first kiss as husband and wife... I had figured it'd be just like any other kiss Sam and I shared but it was different with this new sensation of overwhelming joy flowing through my veins. I melted into Sam's touch, my lips pressing back as lovingly as I could while retaining that kiss' sweet, child-friendly nature.
The kiss was over too soon for my liking but I supposed that was a good thing right now - any more kissing and it might've crossed the border of making out, if I wasn't careful. I would've pouted if it weren't for the fact that I was ecstatic, pretty much walking on air over the fact that I was now Sam's wife, causing me to be unable to do anything but grin. That grin was only made painfully bigger as Sam called me Mrs Newkirk for the first time. Mrs Reyna Newkirk. Gosh, that was never going to get old.
"I would love to accompany you down the aisle, Mr Newkirk." I replied, giving him another quick kiss before releasing his hands so that I could link my arm with his.

((Sorry for shortness; I think we should do skippy skippy but I'm not sure where to skip to. I think the evening will go like this:
Photographs in the forest/a flower garden/somewhere pretty
The meal (With speeches from people and stuff)
The party (And the first dance as man and wife)
Either spend a night at home then start the honeymoon tomorrow, or just start driving/flying/whatever to the honeymoon straight after the party.

Where do you think we should skippy skippy to?))

Luna stared up at the play scape. She had seen one before, of course, at the orphanage but she had never been able to go on it since that was were the bullies spent most of their time. Now she had the chance to go on one all by herself. Well, with Smarty and Jack. She wasn't sure where to even start, but the long green things looked fun; the bullies at the orphanage certainly spent a lot of time sliding down them. "I wanna go on that." The little girl told Jack, pointing to the long green thing closest to the swings. It didn't look as scary as the tube-shaped one, and she was sure that Smarty would find it fun too!

"Ok, hello, yes and no sound pretty easy but... Ayo? Ayer? Whatever the correct pronunciation for goodbye is, that's gonna take a little while to figure out." Hallå kinda sounded like the German word, hallo, ja also sounded like the German word and nej, well, it sounded like the horse noise, so that was pretty easy so... Yeah, goodbye was gonna trip me up out of those for. "How would you say 'My name is Xavier' I asked curiously, bringing my knees up to my chest and resting my head on them. A minute ago she seemed a little nervous about me sitting next to her, but now she seemed fine. I hoped I hadn't done anything to upset her...

"I was thinking about the park too, actually, since it's a sunny day and all." I echoed Henry's idea as I took his hand and allowed him to help me up. "We could let Sora and Micah play on the slides and maybe feed the animals." Taking Micah into my own arms, I added, "How's that sound to you, kiddo? Wanna go and feed the ducks?" I ruffled the little boy's hair, then headed out of the room and to my own with him on my hip. As soon as I gt there, I scooped Sora up single handedly in one swift motion and set her on my other hip. "Wakey wakey, Sora. We're heading out." As soon as she saw Micah, her little face brigtened. "Micah! Mi Mi Micah!" She called out loudly, even though he was within touching distance. Well, he was until I shuffled the kids around so that Sora was on my shoulders and Micah was in the other hip. Using my free hand to grab my wallet and slide it into my pocket, I turned around to face Henry - I had heard his footsteps approaching the open door. "So, are we ready to go now? Oh, and by the way, you're not getting Micah back now, he's mine." I stuck out my tongue a little, just joking about stealing Henry's adopted kid because, seriously, one kid was enough for me!

"Isn't that the way the world works?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at Rose, slowly draping an arm around her shoulders to test out this 'No punishment' thing. "I mean, when you do something bad, you're meant to get punished for it. Not that I want to be punished, even if I do deserve it for being a drunk douche last night, but it's just... Everything in life has a consequence, doesn't it? Or, at least, every good thing has a reward and every bad thing has a punishment." I had been punished a lot in my 18, almost 19 years. Things were ok when I was a kid but once my IED kicked in, I got punished for every explosion, every little thing I did wrong and, well, now look at me, I'm family-less, desperately clinging on to the last little reminders of them I had left, as well as the last person in my life left. Maybe if I stopped doing bad things, I'd be rewarded instead of punished, but how was I supposed to stop myself from having a mental disorder?

I didn't really want to be back at the mansion, to be honest, but Abby needed me (Whether she realised it or not) and she meant the world to me so I wasn't going to let her down by not being around when she needed me. The downside was, while my daughter meant the world to me, she- well, I meant nothing to her, in fact, I was pretty sure she hated me. I wanted to mend the bond between us but she was kinda busy with her girlfriend (That was gonna take a bit of getting used to) so I was just left alone for now. Actually, I was really bored, but couldn't be bothered to grab my guitar from my room, so I was just outside by the pool, dangling my legs in the water and just relaxing I guess, listening to the birds and other creatures in the forest with my eyes closed and trying to tune out the noises coming from inside the mansion.

Finally! And he wasn't reacting badly! Oh my gosh! I had to hold back a smile that would completely ruin the kiss as the nervous butterflies were replaced by happy butterflies. I allowed the kiss to draw out for a little while before I started pulling on Kyle's shirt, wanting it off because, well, we couldn't fade if he had his shirt on... I think... And besides, he wasn't, like, manly and muscular but he still looked good shirtless (Not that I'd ever say that to his face because I'd just end up blushing)! I had to stop the kiss to take Kyle's shirt off, but once that was gone my moved so that one was resting against his neck and the other was on his chest and I just went back to kissing him again, well, making out, technically, since I was now using my tongue too. Geez, I remember when I hated making out and thought it was yucky! Now I actually kinda liked it!

Today was Dilynn's birthday, so I had gotten up a little earlier to get her breakfast in bed - bacon and pancakes with syrup and a glass of orange juice, along with a little cupcake with a candle in it. By the time I came back Dilynn was... Still sleeping, but that didn't bother me because I had yet to write out her card. I did that quickly, then pulled the wrapped box containing her present out of hiding, placing it beside my girlfriend's breakfast. Now I just needed her to stop sleeping her birthday away so that we can start our day, which was gonna include a walk in the park with Tucker in the morning and a nice, non-fancy meal at a nice, non-fancy restaurant as requested by the birthday girl.

I'll probably be changing around Anna, Yuffie and maybe even Justin's post tomorrow be ause of Anna's birthday. If Elsa wants to be the first to wake Anna up tomorrow, let me know and I'll make sure Yuffie doesn't interrupt the Princess' 'Beauty sleep' ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:01 pm

*nods slowly in response and sighs* i really don't think you did anything wrong. I mean, there could be a lot of reasons as to why she up and left. family death, emergency, I don't know. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it probably wasn't you. you were doing everything right and you always do everything right. It's never you, okay? you just have a bit of bad luck... *smiles a little*
*grins* Aw, Hen Hen, your smart people talk would never bug me. I love it. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Birds are singing.
People in the house are getting ready for work.
Nice 3 day Chinese food.

This is what I live for. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Watching people fail to multitask is funny XD We're in the midst of doing our own Psychology experiment seeing which gender are better at multitasking, males or females.

Yeah, really bad luck. *Sighs.* But if it was an emergency, she could've left a message...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 pm

I'll bet a million it is females. XDD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Actually the boys are doing realy well!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. XD Maybe American boys are just stupid. XDD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 pm

A boy and girl are tied for highest score Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Oooh~ XD Equality!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Well! The sun has rose. I must be to bed before I BURN. XD

Have a good afternoon guys! See you in a few hours!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:45 am

Wow, the sun must have made me really tired. I only woke up about 10minutes ago and I went to bed same time I did every night so far o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:20 am

I spots a linz :3 Hdllo!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content