House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:00 am

O.o If you haven't seen him all day, who's taking care of that little girl? O.O S***! Justin, go and make her some food, quickly. On it! *Jumps to his feet and heads into the kitchen to make a quick sandwich for Luna/Lyra.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 am

He wouldn't have forgotten ablut her... I hope he's okay...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:11 am

I hope he is too :S *Heads upstairs to give Luna her sandwich, making sure to be extra careful around her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 8:14 am

I'd suggest asking Justin to look for him but he's got ither things to worry about and Jack could be literally anywhere :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:15 am

I have Xavier. I mean, Justin probably would be better what with the mind reading, but Xavier should be able to track down too, especially if he's in trouble or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 am

Ok, I think I'm done with the new posts but first, two questions:

1) Are we still doing the Kimmy and Sierra sleepover thing?
2) Are we still doing the Thorn and Chloe partying thing?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 8:25 am

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but if he hasn't been here all day then something might have happened to him... You know?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 8:27 am

If you've written new posts for them then we can skip Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:32 am

... XAVIER!!!!!! *After a couple of minutes he walks downstairs.* You could've just come up and seen me, y'know. You didn't need to scream the place down. We think Jack's in trouble. Trouble? *Focuses, his angel side kicking in.* And Justin? Is dealing with something else right now, so we need you to fly within a 10 miles radius of the mansion and search for him. *Nods.* I'm on it. *Salutes and heads outside, spreading his wings and flying up into the air, starting his search.* Jack? Jack, where are you?! ... Xavier's getting better at being an angel :3

And I haven't written anything for them yet, that's why I'm checking whether you wanna continue with them or not, so I know whether or not I need to write something new up for them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 8:39 am

*is unconscous just inside the area Xavier's seaching, blood dripping from his forehead where he crashed*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 8:41 am

I don't really mind , if you wanna write a new post go ahead Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:47 am

I don't want to, cba, so we'll just continue those plans.

*Takes a while but spots a figure on the ground.* O.O Damn! *Flies down in the snow and kneels beside Jack, checking his pulse. He breaths a sigh of relief upon realising that Jack was still alive and quickly uses his angel powers to heal Jack's forehead.* Geez, what happened to you? Come on, lets get you back to the mansion. *Holds the staff under his armpit, then picks Jack up carefully, flying him back to the mansion and laying him down on the couch once inside.* I have no idea what happened and I don't know how much blood he's lost, but he's taken a knock to the head. I don't know what to do; we can't exactly take him to the hospital because no one will believe he exists! O.O Jack! *Rushes over and starts shaking Jack.* Wake up wake up wake up! DX Woah, Wolfie! *Quickly restrains her.* That's not gonna help him, you need to calm down.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 8:58 am

I'm gonna get Justin, he's better at first aid than me. *Rushes upstairs and returns with Justin.* *Trails far behind Justin and Xavier, staying on the steps. She's so worried about Jack that the lights keep flickering on and off. Oh gosh, X, you really don't remember your first aid training, don't you >.< Get Luna to calm down, I can't help Jack if she's making the lights turn off and on. *Stays close to Luna but not to close to be in danger, crouching down and giving her a reassuring smile.* Hey kid, don't worry, everything's gonna be ok Smile*Moves the coffee table out of the way, then carefully sets Jack down on the floor on his side, his top leg at a right angle to his body and his head tilted back to clear the airways. He checks Jack's pulse and frowns a little.* It's weaker than I'd like it to be, but I think he's gonna pull through. I think I'll stay here and keep an eye on him tonight, though, just in case. Jack's gotta live! DX He will, I wont let him die on my watch.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 am

*whimpers slightly* I knew it. I just knew something bad had happened! DX I could feel it! He's such an idiot, why can't he be careful for once?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:05 am

Can I write a post for Chloe? Well, I actually all ready have one so... *shrugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 9:17 am

Sure, Scampi, go ahead. *Looks to Jack and whimpers also.* *Murmurs.^ This has been happening a lot in the past couple of months. I think something more serious is going on here... *Looks to Xavier.* Can you get a damp washcloth and start cleaning his forehead?* Sure, no problem. *Heads upstairs and returns with a washcloth, kneeling above Jack's head and willing the blood away.* W-Will he be ok, Mister? For now, yes, but long term... I don't know... *Turns his attention to Scampi.* We should take him to a doctor who believes in him. There might be an underlying medical problem to the reason why he keeps passing out and, if not, then I guess we could assume it's because not enough people believe in him :S And if that's the case, maybe we could raise awareness around the mansion and try to get others to believe in him?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:23 am

We could do that yeah, and I really hope he'll be okay, but this is the first time he's passed out and had a serious injury because of it. *starts to regain consciousness. After a moment, he groans and automatically reaches up to his head, hissing in pain as he touches it*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 am

Chloe: I groaned at the fact that the sun was trying its hardest to get through the curtains and wake me up. Unfortunately for me, the sun had succeeded in its mission. My hands ran through my hair as I tried to stop the pounding from inside. I pulled the covers over my head but then I smelt something... Something delicious; bacon. I reluctantly stood up from my bed, looking down at the black dress I was still wearing from last night. Not having the energy or care to change, I stumbled out of my room and came across a refreshed looking Lauren. 'Good morning you.' She greeted me and I raised my eyebrows at her slightly. 'I made you breakfast. And tea.' She nodded towards the tiny dining table, which had four things on. My bacon sandwich, a cup of tea, painkillers and... A Toothless the dragon teddy. I sat down and took the pain killers, swallowing them with the tea. I then bit into the sandwich, savouring the taste as I shot a questioning look at her at the Toothless. 'Well, I know how much you like the film How To Train Your Dragon, and I know you're still coping with personal issues and last night was a get-away for you, so I thought this might cheer you up.' I smiled and thanked her, finishing my food. After I began to feel the headache disappearing, I decided I better go and earn some money since this singing career obviously wasn't taking off. I showered and made myself presentable with neat jeans and a Tink top. I headed out with my guitar and went off to busk on the streets.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 am

O.O Take it easy, buddy. *Moves Jack's hand away from his head.* Just stay lying down for a minute, ok? Can you remember who you are? *Stops wiping up the blood, letting Justin taking over with Jack.* *Breathes a sigh of relief.* Thank goodness! He lives!

transferring these to my iPod:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 9:29 am

So... I'm guessing Thorn's free to do whatever?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:38 am

Yep Smile

Course I do, I'm Jack Frost. *just stays still and closes his eyes again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:44 am

Omg someone sent me a thing on tumblr and said I'm amazing X3 That just made me so very, very happy X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 9:44 am

Just checking. Some people get amnesia when they hit their head and go unconscious. *Frowns, thinking of Nathalie* I'm gonna leave you gys to it, ok? *Heads upstairs to try and hug Nathalie and apologise for everything he had done.* *Frowns.* Shoot, I didn't think about how that's affect him :/ *Sighs.* How's your vision, Jack? Are you feeling sick? Are you feeling dizzy? *Wants to approach but is too scared of all the people to get closer to Jack*

Okies, I'll find something for her to do once I find all the other posts I've just lost -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 26, 2014 9:49 am

Vision's fine, no sickness and no dizziness at the moment. My head just kills DX *sees Luna and smiles over at her* Hey there Luna, sorry I haven't been around today.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 am

I-It's ok, I-I'm just glad you're ok. *Looks down at her hands as she wrings them.* What happened, Jack? How did you pass out?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next