House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 24, 2014 1:41 am

gold fish are like cheese-itz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 2:23 am

I just ate sushi with soy sauce while in a moving vehicle. Not a single grain of rice was dropped and not a single drop of soy sauce was spilled! I am the sushi queen!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 24, 2014 2:33 am

o: awesome! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 2:35 am

Hehe. My tip was to save the hardest to eat without spilling to last, and by the time I was ready to eat it, we had arrived home, so I just ate it at the table XD Still didn't drop any rice or soy sauce, but the sesame seeds ruined it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 24, 2014 2:37 am

JaffaJaffaJaffaJaffa! *noms on jaffacakes* JafJafJaf X3 *also noms on jaffacakes*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 2:38 am

O...K... I'm guessing this means Scampi's in a good mood? Good enough to rp Jason's proposal, maybe? ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 24, 2014 2:42 am

Jaffajaaffa jaf :3 *nods and watches httyd*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 2:44 am

I'm taking that as a yes.

On the way home from work I stopped, turned and started walking the other way a lot, a part of me wanting to go home and see my girl, another part of me wanting to run away. It wasn't that I didn't want to marry Sammi, I really did - I know, I even surprise myself by saying that - but when your best friend has two amazing relationships destroyed by engagement, you can't help but worry that the same could happen to you, like engagements were jinxed or something. I was scared to take the risk of losing Sammi, I mean, I'd be crushed if I lost her and I'd never be able to find a smart gamer girl who's into all kinds of fading and all kinds of alcohol so why risk losing my dream girl and getting my heart broken by proposing?

Even though I was scared - terrified, even - I found myself outside the door of our shared bedroom. I guess I had been walking forward more than I had been walking backwards. Now I was frozen outside the room, caught in between wanting to go inside and wanting to go back to the jewellery store. It wasn't too late to do that. I'm sure the jewellery store would give me back my money, and then I could keep living in this happy, non-marital relationship with Sammi and pretend this never even happened, but then not only would I be a coward, but I'd probably never work up the courage to propose again, regret it forever and leave Sammi wondering if she'd have a family until she eventually gives up on me and breaks up with me. Oh gosh, no matter which option I chose it could end badly! But... At least the engagement could only possibly mess things up with us, not definitely like the other option.

Oh gosh, I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. Me, Jason 'Sex King' Jenkins, was actually gonna propose. I doubted much would change between us if we got married - although I did hear that there was less fading in a married life, which really sucked (Gosh, I hoped that wasn't true!!!) - but it was still a huge step for the both of us and I was taking that step right now. Right over the threshold of our room.

"Hey babe, I'm home." I told Sammi as I closed the door behind me, trying to play it cool for now even though my heart was beating a mile a minute. My incredibly sexy girlfriend was on the bed with Yuki, playing with the black cat after what was probably a stressful day at school. Clambering onto the bed beside the two, I pressed a kiss to my girl's cheek, then her shoulder before asking, "Dare I ask how your exam went? Was it ok or was it too terrible to even mention?" As I waited for an answer, I slipped a sweaty hand into my pocket, gripping the little ring box in the hopes that doing so would steady the shaking at least a little bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 5:07 am

I fell asleep and woke up to food straight away :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 24, 2014 5:37 am

Sammi: I smiled upon seeing my boyfriend, glad to see his face. I continued to stroke Yuki as he started to kiss my cheek and shoulder - which practically had me purring! He knew how sensitive my shoulders were, and it was just nice, especially from him. "The exam was... Better than I expected it to be." I told him. "Although a lot of what I revised didn't come up." Selective questions and all, but one that did come up I had actually recently studied again, so it was much fresher in my mind so I was hoping I had done well on it. "How was your day?" I asked him softly, glad now that the final exam was over. It also meant that I would be all his!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 6:01 am

So her exam was both bad and good, but overall it was kinda ok. Good, that meant that she was in a good enough mood to, you know, probably not say no... I hoped... Geez, imagine if I did this on the day she got the results? That would've been a really bad idea, especially if she ended up failing! When she asked about my day, I took a moment to try and find the right words. "Uh, it was... Interesting..." I answered, kissing her shoulder again just because I could and because I liked the effect it had on Sammi - damn that purring was so hot! Wait, but this wasn't the time for turning her on and turning myself on with her hotness, I had something super important and super scary to do. "Look, I, uh-" My free hand rubbed the back of my neck as I had to search for my words again, these words being super crucial to whether Sammi said yes or not. "So, we've been dating two or three years now, right? And I love you and you love me and, well, w-when I say I love you, I mean, like, really really love you, and I know I'd still love you even when you're old and your b**bs are saggy and our sex life dies down to nothing because we're too old to do it." Oh gosh, what was I saying?! This was by far the worst proposal speech ever said! I took another moment to trying thinking things through again - I had started to speak without thinking again - so that I didn't end up saying more stupid stuff that could ruin my chances of Sammi saying yes. I'm not gonna pour my heart out - you know I'm no good at that kind of stuff - but I will say that you're the perfect girl for me and, well, I kinda want you to be my girl forever - well, not 'kinda', but you know what I mean - and I've been thinking about the name 'Sammi Jenkins' for a while now and it sounds pretty damn cool so..." Taking a deep breath, I pulled out the ring box and opened it to reveal the ring, biting my lip as I gave Sammi a moment to take it all in before I asked, "So, will you change your last name and become my wife?" S***! I hadn't even kneeled on the ground! That was, like, the most important thing! F***! It was too late now! I was just going to have to hope that somehow Sammi could see past my c***py speech and forgive me for it's c***iness enough to say yes.
((Jason's very unconventional speech XD But his heart is in the right place, at least, right? ^_^))

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Engage13
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 24, 2014 6:14 am

Sammi: As Jason spoke I could feel my cheeks heating up. Then I started to catch on to what he was saying. When I saw the ring, I gasped at it's simplicity and beauty. I knew it wasn't really a time, for teasing, but my words seemed to come out anyway, "Well I've grown quite attatched to the name Sammi Phoenix... But you're right, Sammi Jenkins does sound pretty awesome." I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. "Of course. Of course I'll marry you, Jason Jenkins." I told him with a grin.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 6:29 am

Oh thank f*** for that! I thought I had screwed up! For a moment I thought she was even going to say know because she was saying about how much she had become attached to her last name! I felt the breath of relief escaping when I saw her joking smirk, and then I was grinning like an idiot when she kissed me and said she'd marry me. Oh thank goodness! If I was a girl I'd be crying happy tears right now! Well, maybe not because Sammi was a girl and even she wasn't crying and- Oh! The ring! Taking the ring out of the box, I carefully slipped it onto my gir- fiancée's wedding ring finger and then gave her a drawn out kiss. When I pulled away, though, I went serious again, looking my girl in her lime green eyes. "Just... Promise me one thing. No matter what happens, nothing changes between us, ok? I mean, I know people-" Jer. "Who've had amazing relationships crushed when they got engaged because the girl changed her mind abut the wedding or fell for another guy and had an affair and s*** like that and... I just don't want that to be us; I don't want anything to go wrong now that we're taking things a little further." I probably just gave away one of my biggest fears to Sammi, or at least hinted at it, but I just really needed her to make that promise, so that it put my mind to rest a little.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 7:29 am

*Walks in and ruffles his hair.* Hey Wolfie! *Removes his jacket, flopping into the armchair.* Hey Justin! Very Happy Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D? Mhmm! X3 Cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 24, 2014 7:30 am

Sammi: I shook my head lightly with a smile, "Nothing's going to change between us, Jace." I told him, unable to stop my grinning. "I can definitely promise that I won't fall for another guy, heck that'd be just plain stupid, and I know for a fact that I'm not gonna change my mind about the wedding." I told him as I looked at the ring on my finger, still in awe. I wasn't sure how we'd pay for it, I'd only just managed to pay for law school, but thank goodness that's over now. "You have nothing to worry about." I assured him, nothing was really going to change except my last name.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 7:59 am

Nothing to worry about. I had nothing to worry about. Of course not, I mean,  me and Sammi were great together, nothing could go wrong between us, right? It certainly didn't look like it with the way she looked at the ring. I think I had definitely done the right thing proposing, if that smile was anything to go by. "If you say nothing's gonna change, I believe you." I murmured, putting the box on the bedside table and wrapping my arms around Sammi in a hug. "Now we've just gotta pick a date and plan everything. And find a way to get Yuki involved in the wedding because, you know, dare I say it, she's kinda like family, but she's a cat."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 8:15 am

*Is rocking out to anime songs with Konata, singing along to them,* Nothing I say comes out right, I can't love without a fight, no one ever knows my name, when I pray for sun it rains. I’m so sick of wasting time, but nothings moving in my mind, inspiration cant be found, I get up and fall but, *Both.* I’m Alive, I’m Alive, oh yeah, between the good and bad is where you'll find me, reaching for heaven. I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die, I’ll live my life, I’m Alive! *Is watching amusedly from the armchair, too distracted by the loud music to read the book he had picked up.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 am

So, I'll be heading to Mrtyle beach tonight, won't be on for maybe the entire weekend, reposts would be great so I can type replies in my spare time. Eleven hours exactly, of spare time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 8:21 am

Have fun, Linz Smile Yeah, have fun ^_^ I don't even know you but have fun at the beach! :3

Wait, Yuffie had been right? I saw her smirk grow, confirming that and I had to fight even harder not to blush as the mental image of my sister was being completely destroyed by her 'Making out' with Justin. "Uh, y-yeah, sure, I-I mean if you want to go and find him, go ahead." I stuttered out tucking some loose hair behind my ear. "I'll just, uh... I'll go and track down Kennedy." If anything could get rid of the images, it was a long conversation with Kennedy about, well, babies and life in general. She was actually a great conversationalist; I could see why Elsa liked to hang out with her. 'I'll join you, too.' Yuffie said, her smirk being replaced with a smile. 'I wanna see how she's doing, anyways.' 'Kenny! I want Kenny!' It seemed as if Sora wanted to see her, too, so that settled things fairly easy. "Alright, we'll go and search for her." After giving Elsa a quick goodbye hug, Yuffie, Sora and I started walking down the hall again, calling, "Have fun, Elsa!" Behind my back, which was then followed by, 'But not too much fun!' Yuffie, don't imply such things to my sister! I didn't even want to think about her doing those kind of things!

I had been trying to find Elsa but my attempts were in vain. I tried the living room, kitchen, rec room, her room, Anna's room, the garden, library, even the ballroom before I figured she probably went out with Anna and Yuffie, which was great because she needed some sister-friend bonding time, I just hadn't seen a lot of her lately, probably because it was really awkward trying to do anything even remotely boyfriend-girlfriend-ish with her in Anna's body. Oh well, I guess I'd see her eventually. Anyway, by the time I had finished my search, I realised that my stomach was rumbling a little. I guess I had walked around so much that I had worked up an appetite. It was this need for food that led me back to the kitchen and I instantly whipped up a tray of nachos for me to eat. As I placed them in the oven though, I realised something: Now I had to wait 5 minutes for the grated cheddar to melt. So hungry...

"Wait, do we need the experience or the dog?" I joked, noticing how she was steering me directly towards the ice cream truck now; I guess she wanted ice cream. "But ok, Freddie it is, as long as they don't mind, of course." Was Freddie a guy or a girl? I didn't know, so I went with 'They' instead of 'He' or 'She' just to be on the safe side. "I just hope Tucker behaves while we're out because if he causes trouble, we'll be in trouble too." My free hand reached over to scratch the pup's head before I dug into the pocket of my shorts and pulled out my wallet. "Now, Darlin', what kind of ice cream would you like me to buy you? \One scoop? Two scoops? Maybe one of those ice creams with the little chocolate flake in the top?"

I failed to suppress a shudder as Samuel's hands travelled down the length of my back, and when he kissed me, I melted into his touch, my lips responding eagerly but gently as I enjoyed the moment. And then the moment was completely destroyed by the mention of his mother. As much as I wanted to get along with Gwyneth Newkirk, I couldn't. I just couldn't have that mother-in-law-daughter-in-law relationship you saw in movies when she made Samuel go through so much sexual abuse just so that she could have more friends! It took all I had in me to not growl as Sam spoke about her, and when he finished, I could only mutter, "Trust me, her sitting near my family is the least of your worries." The possibility of her sitting me was, because so help me if she did anything to try and make Sam 'Visit' some of her friends... Taking a deep breath, I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind so that I could calm down. It took a moment or two, but eventually I relaxed and snuggled into my fiancé's arms. "If you want her sitting far away from my family, then that's fine with me. It'd probably be for the best but, to be honest, I don't think she could poison their view of you. All that should matter to my family on our wedding day is my happiness, and I'm more than happy with you so they shouldn't think badly of you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 8:43 am

How can you not know this one? I do know it, I just don't know the lyrics! You know I'm not good with Japanese DX Yeah, I noticed that :/ I'd give you lessons, but I just don't have time what with my busy schedule of anime and online games. I guess I'll just have to sing this one alone. I'll just hum along ^_^ *Plays the song.* *Sings along, sounding exactly like Haruhi.* Oh so now you sing well. It's Haruhi, I'm paying tribute by copying her voice Razz*Goes back to singing.* *Rolls her eyes and nods her head to the music.*

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 24, 2014 9:06 am

*really wants to cut her hair right now*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 am

carrying ali down the stairs, having woken her up from a nap "rise and shine!" *pouting and trying to fall back to sleep* no..... Sleep..... DX "no, no sleep for you."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 24, 2014 7:10 pm

X Men Days Of Future Past today! Hanging out with Jade and Gavin! It's gonna be awesome!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Have fun! I'll be here...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down