House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
8 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 8:13 am

The big four is hiccup jack rapunzel and Merida right?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 am

If there a certain theme you have to do or like do you have to paint or something Linz~?

Ah Linz sorry! XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 8:16 am

You could do a scratch board picture and learn how to shade doing a scratch board
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 am

Here's an idea, Linz: A scene inside a shoebox. So, I dunno, for example create a mini beach inside a shoebox out of art materials, create some mini chairs and stuff and maybe even a silhouette of a couple on the beach, then just paint some stuff to do with the beach on the outside. I've done something kinda like this (Although I used the meadow scene from Twiligt) and it was hard work but much cooler than a normal painting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 08, 2014 8:18 am

Hehehe... Yes, yes it is, Ali :3

And sprry but no, lins, I'm never good at coming up with ideas :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 8:19 am

You could o a colored charcoal drawing or go with wolfie'a idea and do like galaxy in it. Hmmm that's sounds pretty cool actually
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 am

Gah! I give up on maths! DX At least I've done, like 1.5 pieces of homework but my brain is no longer computing mechanics and I keep coughing and bleh DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 08, 2014 8:22 am

I think imma have an early hight since I'm tired and my head hurts, good night all ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 8:22 am

Night scampi
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu May 08, 2014 8:23 am

Night!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 am

Goodnight Scampi! *Comes back in with a tray of nachos, Sora walking beside him. He sits down on the couch and helps Sora climb up next to him, smiling as she starts eating the nachos.* Nachos! *Rushes over.* Uh-uh, Wolfie, these are for Sora and I. *Eats some of the nachos.* *Pouts.* ...Ugh, fine, but not too many; I don't wanna have to get up and make another tray of nachos. Yay! X3 *Noms on nachos.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 08, 2014 8:42 am

It has to be a drawing, of some sort. That's a really great idea though, if I didn't have a drawing to do I'd prefer that idea but no, my teacher's sorta a douche, to put it lightly. I could draw somebody, draw a surreal project again, or something with chalk pastels which will make me wish I could just quit. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 am

Awww, that sucks :/ Hmmm... Drawing drawing drawing... I'd go with the surreal thing. Your last surreal artwork was pretty cool :)Maybe just draw a bunch of different objects that have different meanings to you and are sort of symbolic of who you are? *Shrugs.* I'm not good at art, so I dunno if my idea's good, but it's just a suggestion.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 8:46 am

Really? I love chalk pastels, I draw the best with them
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 8:57 am

Well at least he accepted me as Elsa's boyfriend, I guess. That made me relax more, feeling like a great weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. Although as soon as he mentioned Elsa's powers, I mentally sighed. Of course, he was worried about me getting hurt, just like he had been all those years ago with Anna. Maybe I should've been happy that he was concerned for me, but it was hard to be happy when he was talking about his daughter like she was a dangerous wild animal; 'Approach this with serious caution'. "With all due respect, sir, I think you worry too much about Elsa's powers. Ever since she's been at the mansion with Anna, she hasn't had a single incident with her powers getting out of hand. She has more control now than in the times when you were alive and I don't intend on ever making her sad or angry, so therefore I have nothing to fear, As for what I do intend, well..." His posture was kinda making me nervous again - it suddenly felt like some sort of interrogation - but I tried to compose myself as I tried to think. I guess I hadn't really thought this one through, since I was taking things slowly with Elsa, so it took me a while to think of an answer. "I definitely want a long term relationship and, if we last past at least a year - which we should cause things are going really great - marriage, if that's what Elsa wants. Really, though, I'm just taking things one step at the time with her, sir, going at her own pace, so I'm not actually planning much right now." One day, though, I would like to marry her, I mean, I was 27, technically, so it was about time I settled down and, even if that meant becoming 'King Justin', if I got to spend the rest of Elsa's life by her side, that'd be amazing.

Of course she wouldn't believe me, I mean, even I was having trouble believing myself, but it all made sense in some strange way, despite how impossible it seemed. I was just going to have to explain to my sister how it made sense. "Yuffie once told me that Sora's father was capable of magic. What if Sora inherited that ability from him and Yuffie just didn't tell us?" Or didn't even know; that was always a possibility. "As for her being a baby, I checked that with Caius, too. He said that some people who are like Sora’s father get their magic when they're as young as toddlers and Sora is a toddler. Plus she was right outside the room with Yuffie during the argument, so it all adds up." I just hoped Elsa's more logical brain started to realise I was possibly right. Wait a sec, didn't I have Elsa's brain now? I don't know, but if I did, maybe that was why I had been able to figure this out so quickly! Elsa would make a great detective, if that was the case! And now my thoughts were getting distracted by images of my sister investigating a crime scene. I snapped myself out of it quickly, focusing my attention on Elsa – she was shorter than me now, and I was so used to being the short one that it felt weird to have to look down a little - as I asked, “Do you see where I’m coming from with all of this? Do you believe me?”

At night I could use a long sleeved shirt? Well there went all the lingerie I had bought for the occasion. Of course, none of it was too showy and was surprisingly moderate - each one covered my torso and rear, at least - but it still wouldn't exactly keep me warm. I guess I'd just have to hope that there was central heating, or that Sam's body heat would be enough to keep me warm. Apart from that, the little information he had painted a nice picture in my mind, what with both the beach and the forest being present, and I was rather looking forward to the honeymoon. "Ok, so basically I should pack for both warm weather and cold weather. Ok, that's fine with me." I smiled softly, brushing my fingers through my fiancé's hair and pressing a kiss to the brown mess that I had come to love over the years. "Why can't we just be married now?" I murmured, almost whimpering the words. The wait was becoming agonizing and I overly excited to become Mrs Newkirk. "I mean, we're both 18 now so why can't we just run down to city hall, sign the documents and become man and wife within the space of, like, half an hour at the most?" Of course, this plan would require cancelling the wedding ceremony, and that would mean that lots of money went to waste and there'd be a huge uproar among my family and friends - especially my dad - so it wouldn't be the smartest of moves, but at least it'd be the less frustrating, in theory.

Nothing too fancy? I was gonna argue against that - Dilynn's birthday was important and should be celebrated with something fancy, especially since we never did anything special like that - but I decided against it; it was her birthday, therefore if she didn't want to do something, I wouldn't make her do it. "So basically you want to go shopping on your birthday, right?" I summed up with an amused smile. "Well I guess I'll suffer through the torture of seeing you try on several items of clothing, including several swimsuits, just for you on your birthday. Besides, you're right, I need some summer stuff too, if I'm gonna get a tan again." Turning my head a little I gave Dilynn an awkwardly angled kiss, then continued walking, sensing that my girlfriend was enjoying this little ride far too much to get off yet. "Are you sure you just want a takeout, though, Darlin'? I mean, I really wouldn't mind going to a not-so-fancy restaurant and eating there, unless you really want a takeout that we can eat back at the mansion."

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu May 08, 2014 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 08, 2014 8:59 am

The last one got me a C+, but I like that idea. I'd just have to figure out how to pull everything together and what I'd use...
I cannot function with chalk pastels, seriously. I'm absolutely awful at them.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 9:01 am

Awww :/ but I'm no good at surreal drawing so I guess were even. My last one I drew a guy riding a bike from the 1800s, giant through a city. I'm not that good at being creative like that.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 9:04 am

As soon as you said 1800s I thought Frozen. Damn you!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am

Sorry haha
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 am

Oh gosh, the feels! A new chapter of Your Aunt Elsa and Elsa found out that she couldn't have another baby after the one she's having now and she was worried about the baby being alone but Anna explained to Elsa that the baby would never be alone, even if that meant Anna had to act like it's big sister as well! X3 And then at nighttime, Elsa started soeaking to her stimah, promisung the baby that it'd never be alone. So sweet and adorable! Omg Justin, you need to have a child with her! ASAP!!! THE FEELS OF A MOTHERLY ELSA IS JUST SO INCREDIBLE!!! Shhh, Wolfie. Sora's trying to sleep. *Is sprawled out across Justin's lap in a deep sleep.* And no, I'm not getting her pregnant 'ASAP' because we're taking it slowly. Wait, like, a couple years and be patient. A couple years?! DX You kill me, Justin. You really do. *Mumbles.* I don't see why you're complaining, the Elsa in that fanfic doesn't get pregnant until she's, like, 40. *Rolls his eyes at Wolfie.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 9:51 am

Why couldn't she have another child? And oh my god imagine is Elsa's kid had powers too!!!! Very Happy
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 am

I really wanted to do something frozen related but my art teacher thinks that's stealing somebody's art work so I can't. Bluh.... I can't figure out anything. I wanna do surreal because it turns out looking so cool but I don't wanna at the same time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 am

Because she'd be too old to survive the labor and with her ice power's it'd be tough anyways. The first birth will be rough anyway, according to the doctors and trolls, but trying to have another child would be too dangerous. And btw, the trolls said it'd be very likely that Elsa's kid would have ice powers X3 O.o That'd be interesting if Elsa and I do have kids in the future. Wings and ice powers. Weird combination. Cute combination! X3

And that's stupid, Linz, hasn't your teacher ever heard of fanart? You could put a snowflake to represent Elsa, thoug, and a floral pattern to represent Anna.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 08, 2014 10:01 am

Yea idk Linz :/ honestly I think surreal would be awesome but that just my opinion. It's whatever you want really. I know people that do abstract artwork with shapes and shading, you could do something like that too. Idk it's up to you. But hey you in the mood to rob I kind of am. And that would be adorable!!!!!!!!!!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 am

Crazy fangirls... *Looks down at Sora.* Now how am I meant to get you to bed without waking you? Don't worry, Justin, she's a deep sleeper like her daddy. She is? Oh, ok. *Picks Sora up and rises to his feet.* I'll probably stay up there to keep an eye on her so I guess I'll see you later, guys. *Takes Sora upstairs to put her to bed.* Bye Justin!

I'mma try to go to bed too, actually. I doubt I'd be able to but it's worth a try. Goodnighty!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next