House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:19 am

You read outside? 0.o

Yeah, which is weird because I woke up this morning feeling terrible, but the past few days I've been fine. :/ weird.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 am

And the majority of the Justin thing just disappeared. *Facepalms.* Brb...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:23 am

Yea on a blanket in the sun ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 am

I'm not trying to stir shit at all. I just tnink Ross has a right to know thatCandi hangs out with Buster.Billy. Huh? His name is Billy not Buster. And it's not my fault, he has the same shifts as me and we have a little bit in common. *shrugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

Good way to get outside xD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Cassy: *Closes the door behind them and follows Justin and Elsa through the living room towards the kitchen.* It's nice to meet you too :)And thanks for setting the assumptions of my brother's sexual orientation at ease, I was starting to worry I'd never get to be an aunt!
Just because I'm dating doesn't mean you'll become an aunt, Cassy.
Cassy: Well at least it's a possibilty now, Mr Negativity! *Skips over to Bob as they enter the kitchen and presses a kiss to his cheek.*

Summary: Justin introduced Elsa to Trish and Bob, Trish then hugged Justin, followed by Elsa and said that it was nice to meet her, they'd heard so much about her and 'Welcome to the family'. Justin then teased Bob about the feminine cowprint rubber gloves he was wearing as he washed the dishes, then Bob retaliated by warning Justin that he was washing the dishes next week to which Justin replied with a sarcastic 'Greeeaaat'.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:28 am

Mhm :3 got a tan and fresh air ^_^ plus I went for a run I've been up since 6:30 too. Been fairly productive today "unlike me haha."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

Hmmm, I see, I see. So it's another love triangle or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 am

*shakes head* No, it's just me and Ross. I think you'll end up with Bill. Billy. And no, I won't. What makes you so sure? When was the last time you saw Ross? Hm? ... My point exactly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am

That sounds amazing ^^
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:42 am

She could just end up with no one, like me. *Shrugs.* It's not that bad. Aren't you gonna bring a date to the ball? I- I mean besides Sora. *Pouts, then thinks about it and shrugs again.* Maybe Kennedy. *Takes in Anna's wide-eyed expession and waves her hands frantically.* No no no, not like that - I'm 100% straight! I mean as a friend. I don't really know many people here, anyway, and the only guy I do know is, well, kinda in my position, I guess, but if his girlfiend comes back he'd probably end up going with her, so Kennedy's really my only other option, I guess. Oh... *Frowns.* Well, if his girlfriend doesn't come back, you should ask him to the ball, and Kennedy can go with... Huh, we would all have dates except her :/ She can tag along with Matio and I; we wouldn't mind soending time with her Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 am

Holy crap. So I saw a new Danisnotonfire video. Somethong about a hamster. I didn't realse that it was 10 minutes long and I wasn't expecting it to have a super deep meaning like omg.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 am

O.o O...k... And cue random subject change!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 am

Sorry sorry, I just watched it and just felt like saying what was on my mind XD

So what were we talking about?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am

We were talking about ball dates and Yuffie's limited choices between a girl who'd be pretty pregnant by then and a guy who may/may not be going with his gorlfriend/ex-girlfriend. If I had a say in the matter I wouldn't be gong at all. But then you'd miss out on all the fun! *Mumbles,* I doubt it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am

Actually, to clear the air about my brother, he does know. I've told him, and he thinks it's healthy. He explained to me that she deserves to make adult decisions about who she can be friends with. He advised me to keep my nose out of it because she also deserves to decide what makes her happiest and if this Billy can do such a thing then my brother is confident it's for the best. Also... *clears his throat and crosses his arms over his chest* The reason he isn't around often is because he's been going to school, as a normal boy his age does. He wants to be able to create a healthy environment for Candi and he wants to be able to support her as their relationship flourishes. Not only that, but he assumed that you had mixed feelings on sticking around and he wanted to give you time to think about it. Me me remind everyone that Ross is a very shy kid with his heart set on making things as simply easy for Candi as possible because he loves her. Just saying, before anyone can say my brother has been just simply ignoring Candi or that he doesn't care.
*Tries not to freak out with so many people around and greets everyone with a smile instead. Stays quiet, listening to the teasing and trying to keep up but feeling too nervous to jump into conversation*

Well, I think Henry planned on going alone but I planned on asking Kennedy if she was up to going. She might feel like staying home though, for obvious reasons
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 am

Ohh, so Henry's his name, huh? ;)And thanks, Kai, you fixed a problem for us! *Groans.* Thanks, Kai -_-

*Feels Elsa's nervousness and frowns slightly, brushing his thumb over the back of her hand.* Hey mom? Elsa and I are gonna sit down in the living room, ok?
Trish: Ok :)Do you two want anything to eat or drink?
Uhh, I'll take a coffee and a ham sandwich and Elsa will take a hot chocolate and a ham sandwich too, please Smile
Trish: Coming right up Very Happy Cassy, can you make the sandwiches please?
Cassy: Ok, ok Smile
*Leads Elsa into the living room and presses a kiss to her temple.* Are you ok? You seem really nervous - you don't need to be a mind reader to see that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 am

Why is red stone so impossible in mine craft >_<
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 am

I dunno, I tend to stay away from minecraft. The last time my friend let me play with her minecraft stuff, half an npc village was blown to lieces and the other half was covered in lava ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 am

*sighs and brushes her hand through her hair* I'm just not sure what to say... I haven't exactly gotten used to talking to people and families aren't something I'm familiar with either. *looks up at him and smiles, giving his arm a shove* Stay out of my head Mr. Brooks, that's not fair.

I didn't know we were keeping it anonymous, but he's the only one I know in that situation too so... And he's sorta leaning towards ex-girlfriend, to clear the air. I quote "I won't put myself through the same thing twice when I know it's going to end the same way." so... Yeah.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 am

Hmmm, well, there's no time like the present, huh, Yuffie? Instead of just waiting around, you should go and ask him to the ball! And I also repeat Henry's quote; it's exactly how I feel about things at the moment, so... *Recieves a raised eyebrow from Anna and grumbles.* I'll do it some other time this week. Great! Very Happy

((*Coughcough.* His last name is Bridges, not Brooks.* I'll just pretend it says Bridges.*)) *Chuckles and smiles apologetically.* Sorry, I'm just concerned, is all. *Sits down on the couch, patting the space beside him.* How about you try imagining them as people you are used to talking to, that might make it easier for you :)For example... Uh... Cassy, is pretty similar to your sister, I guess, so that's an easy one. Bob is... In some ways a more manly version of me - just don't end up falling for him if you try to think of him as a manly me - *Rubs the back of his neck a little.* And mom is... Well, like all mom's, really, I guess, so just try to imagine her as your mom before the accident. Oh! And if you want to know more about me, *Gets up and pulls a photo album from the large cabinet that's up against the wall, handing it to Elsa before sitting down. On the front of the photo album it says 'JUSTIN'.* That's all my childhood photos and achievements up until I, uh, became an angel.
((In the photo album there are lots of pictures of him and Cassy playing together, a couple pictures which include his dad (Although the majority don't), lots of pictures of Justin in baseball shirts, holding a baseball bat and even playing in games, along wth certificates for piano recitals, all his brilliant school reports and, at the very end, an article from the newspaper about how he died saving his sister from their old house when it caught on fire. (He pushed her out of the way of a falling burning beam and was trapped underneath it instead).))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Sorry, I'm sorta distracted today. My head is someplace else entirely, there's alot to think about

I think he'd probably go for it, you're the only friend he really has anyway...

*spreads her fingers out across the book and smiles* Just act natural then, huh? Hopefully I can handle that... And I don't think I'd fall for Bob, he's not as handsome as you anyway, even if he's manlier by your standards. *Looks up and opens the book* I think your manly anyway
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:45 pm

That's ok ^_^ And if I make any mistakes it's because it's 1:45am and I might crash at any second ^_^" Really? I... Wow. So not only am I handsomer than Bob, but I'm manly, huh? That's a- well it's not the first time I've been called manly, it's just still a little hard to believe. As for being more handsome than Bob, that's deffinately a first. *Chuckles, feeling a blush creep across his cheeks.* You sure do know how to flatter me, don't you, Miss Elsa? Very Happy
Trish: *Comes in, balancing the mugs and plates in her arms.*
Oh, mom, let me help. *Gets up yet again and helps his mum with the food and drink, setting it all down on the coffee table except for his mug, which he holds as his finally settles into the couch again.*
Trish: Thanks, dear. *Peers over Elsa's shoulder curiously.* Aww, Justin's photo album. *looks to her son and smirks.* I thought men didn't like their partners seeing childhood photos.
*Shrugs.* I figured I'd get the torturous embarassment over and done with as soon as possible. *Takes a sip of the coffee.* Cass helping out Bob?
Trish: *Nods.* And probably having 5 minutes alone together. *Rolls her eyes with a smile and glances back to the photo album, looking down at her 6 year old son in an oversized baseball shirt, speaking to Elsa as she does so.* This book, as well as Cassy's photo album, is my most prized possession, y'know. I saved them from the fire because I was too afraid to lose all the memories within the albums.
I still think you shouldn't have gone back in for them. You almost risked your life for those books :S
Trish: When you truly cherish something, you risk life and limb to protect it, Justin. You of all people should understand that, right?
Yeah but-
Trish: Justin...
*Sighs.* Yes mother. Sorry mother.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Morning all! *Looks to Yuffie and Anna sleeping on the couch, Yuffie sprawled out so much that she was practically on top of Anna, and Anna snoring her head off loudly, as always.* That must not be comfortable :/ But at least Anna's sleeping and not having a nightmare, I guess... Albeit with a dead weight on top of her :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Meh, cba to tidy my room right now DX I wish Kirsten would figure out which day she wants to come round so I know when I need the place ready.

Anyway, morning, just XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next