House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 am

So... Peoples wanna rp?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:39 am

Oh yeah! I just remembered this weird thing I thought of earlier: Cody and KJ singing and dancing to Can I Have This Dance from High School Musical 3. It actually seems pretty cute in my mind X3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768yxe4xVy0
Maybe when they're older, or maybe in a less romantical way... And maybe without some of the lifts, because Cody isn't very strong XD

And yes, I'll rp! Who and who?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:39 am

Ok, so according to my dad there were 3 police cars, 2 vans with dogs, another van and two ambulances! I knew it was pretty serious but... fuck.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:40 am

Whoever Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:40 am

O.o What what?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:40 am

You'd have to tease your hair wolfie and that's really really bad for it and if you want scampi
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:40 am

Uhhhh... One second, then, I'll look at my posties and see who's doing what.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:43 am

Yeah, I don't really know how to.. I guess I'm just seriously shocked right now. I'll still try and rp, although it may take a while for the posts to get good.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 am

Ok, so apparently I lost Xavier's post and actually posted Abby's post in 2 colours. Awkward, since it then looked like Xavier was calling Trent hot XD

Anywho, uhh... Xavier was telling Nathalie how they first met so... Yeah... Unless we should skip for them, or just rp someone else for now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:46 am

Oh okay, uhh if you want to skip do you want to do the skippy post?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 am

*takes the box and smiles slightly, following Justin to the door* You shouldn't have, I mean... I didn't get you anything, which sorta makes me feel like a bad girlfriend *Walks to the taxi, intertwining her fingers with Justin's* This is my first time experiencing a relationship though, and I promise to be much better.

Okay, so I'll get onto changing that. It makes a bit more sense
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:50 am

Can I just say that I pointed out the fact that the coronation was in July Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:59 am

Don't worry about it, I don't want gifts, really. Hanging out with you and doing boyfriend-girlfriend stuff is good enough for me Smile*Squeezes Elsa's hand gently, then opens the taxi door for her with his free hand. Once they're both in and have their seatbelts on, Justin tells the taxi guy where to go and looks down at the jewellery box.* It's not much but, y'know, I kinda saw it and thought of you so... B-But if you don't like it, I could always take it back and let you choose something you would like. I don't know much about jewellery anyway. Uhhhh.... Ok. I'll just... Think of something... Hmm...

So after a bunch of questions, I decided to stop Nathalie and try to change the scene a little. "So, uh, do you want to hang out, by any chance? I mean, I know we've been hanging out for the past half hour now, but I mean, like, really hang out - no interrogations. Does that sound good?" What was I doing? Seriously, it wasn't as if we could just jump straight back into dating again - if we'd ever be able to jump back into dating, that is -, but I guess I still wanted to be around her and hang out like we used to. Two acquaintance hanging out and having fun, there was nothing wrong with that, right? Well, maybe it was when the 'Acquaintance' was still in love with the other person... Damn it, why was I so stupid? It was too late to take my words back now, so I guess I'd have to just deal with the consequences.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 am

And yes, you did point it out, Scampi...

But I worked it out, like, a month ago and was too chicken to correct Linz. I was waiting for someone else to figure it out and speak up so that I could throw all the blame onto them ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:12 am

I'm actually gonna change Anna's birthday too, just because I've put her's the day after Gavin's so I know I'll be too hype up from the day before to remember her birthday ^_^" October's a pretty free month, I might put it at the end of October. Any thoughts?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:16 am

Nathalie: I smiled as I switched the camera off, he was right; I should just relax and have fun with the time that we had. "Just so long as we can take a few pictures, not loads, just... Just a few. You know, to like, capture the memories and stuff... I mean, I know I've kind of like, filmed some stuff today, quite a lot... But you know how we filled that other album? Just with pictures like that, you know?" I was blushing now, because I just couldn't shut up! I had just rambled so very much and I couldn't help it! "But yeah, I'd like to hang out." I smiled a little bit through the blush.

Well lately I've stopped caring about what people say and I just say what's on my mind XD But okay then Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am

Whatever you want wolfie ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 am

Oh my god. So Phil was on the phone from Florida, he got attacked by a squirrel apparantly and he was able to request a song. What did he request? The Circle Of Life from the Lion King, dedicated to the squirrel that may have given him rabies. Oh my gosh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:25 am

In which case, Scampi, you can speak up for me whenever I'm too cowardly to do so ^_^

"Alright, yeah, I can do that." I smiled, reaching behind me and picking up my camera, turning it on. "Starting with-" I zoomed in and took a photo of Nathalie. "The adorable blushing Inu girl. Haha!" I looked down at the picture and smiled. Nathalie's blush had always been kinda rare, which made it all the more cute and photo-worthy when it- wait... I just called her adorable, didn't I? I blushed as I realised my own words, mentally kicking myself yet again for the slip-up. "Uhh, I mean..." How was I going to fix that one? Take it back and say she wasn't adorable? That'd just do even more damage! Nope, I just had to deal with my own unmanly blush now and quickly change the subject. "What do you want to do, Nat? We can do anything you want, as long as I have the chance to take photos occasionally." Her favourite hang out spot used to be the beach, maybe we could go there, unless that was too romantic...

O.o O...K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:32 am

Sure, just PM me whenever you need to! XD

Nathalie: It just caused my blush to deepen when he called me adorable. It was this moment when I was thankful for tanned skin. "Erm," I paused as I thought about it. "Well, since our actual first date was at the beach, I guess maybe we could go there? Pretend it's the first date again." I smiled, quite pleased at my idea. Then I realised the flaw in it. "I-I mean, it doesn't have to seem like a date if you don't want it to, it can just be uhm, us chilling out at the beach if you er, yeah. Just hanging out at the beach." I tucked my hair behind my ears as a distraction. Once I thougfht I could speak again, I tried. "Then maybe afterwards we can just go grab a small bite to eat."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 am

It's so nice out I'm so happy ^_^ reading outside is the best
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 am

*Walks downstairs with Yuffie and flops face first onto the couch, hitting her face against a cushion several times.* *Sits on the arm of the couch closest to Anna's head.* I can't believe you chickened out, Anna. Your sister was already running late and you could've stopped her from being even more late but nooo, after, like, 2 minutes of just standing there, you run off down the hallway! *Mumbles into the cushion.* I'm sorry, I tried! 'Tried' my *ss. What's up with you and that door, anyway? *Mumbles again.* It's not just that door, it's any door with Elsa behind it. Why? *Frowns and looks up at Yuffie.* It's complicated, you wouldn't understand... *Sighs and folds her arms across her chest.* Probably not, actually; no siblings equal no sibling issues for me, so... Yeah... *Hides her face in the cushion again.* Aaanyway, hi guys!

Wait, a date? Like, she wanted to go on a date? To the beach? "I... Yeah... A date would- I'd like that." I was actually kinda shocked she wanted a date since, in her mind, she had only really known me for a day, but eventually I broke out of my trance and smile. "Yeah, we'll go to the beach, then go into town to grab a bite to eat." With that in mind, I quickly put the camera around my neck, and grabbed my wallet, putting it in my pocket. Almost reflexively I reached out for Nathalie's hand, but hesitate halfway there, realising what I was doing and returning my hand to my side. "So, uhh," I stuttered, gesturing to my door, "Ladies first... Unless you can't remember how to get to the beach..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 am

Done Lauren's form XD

I'll reply in a minute ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:53 am

THERE WAS A JUMPING SPIDER ON MY BACK DX >_< "that's not okay..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 am

Nathalie: I saw him almost reach out for my hand, almost a little disappointed when he decided not to take it. "Well, I don't really know the way. Perhaps you could lead me there?" I smiled and offered him my hand, hoping that he'd accept it and lead the way. I could probably find the way there but it would take at least twice as long as it would do if he was showing the way. I didn't really mind where we were, as long as I was with him and getting to know him and just spending time with him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next