House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 am

And I'm in the mood for painting but idk what... Hmm...

Oh okay ^_^ I just hope she comes on soon though, I mean, the longer she's not on the more chance there is of chickening out :S You're not as confident as you seem, are you? Razz No, not really ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 am

O.o She wont be on for at least another 4 hours, Jack O.o

And Scampi, paint a llama! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:03 am

I know I know, I meant it as in I hope she actually comes on today... Hmm... I can try! *gasp* I paint a llama, goat and a cow! :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:06 am

Good idea ^_^

And she might. I have a feeling that she'll show up to make sure Anna was ok after what happened yesterday, then spot her sister with Matio and be like 'Oh, ok, I'll, uh- I'll just leave you two alone...' And then you can swoop in and confess your undying love for her Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:10 am

Oh gosh! I don't think it's that simple... Well I guess it kind of is. You have competition by the way, Justin has spent muuuch more time alone with her than you, Jack. And he looooves her *is just guessing to make jack jealous* I guess that just means the I'm going to have to try harder.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:16 am

I wouldn't go so far as to say he loves her - love is a very strong word - but he certainly has feelings for her... And a better chance with her, actually. Let me put it this way, Jack. You're like a dog - you're fun and energetic - and Justin's a cat - he can b playful on rare occassions but much prefers cuddling in front of a fireplace with a certain someone while reading a book out loud to them. Elsa's already established herself as a cat person, stating that she's not very energetic and, after 13 years stuck in her room, her favourite hobby's probably reading. So... Yeah, she'll probably pick the cat Razz

I came up with that analogy last night. I'm so proud of myself! X3

Why am I crushing Jack's dreams when I like Jelsa so much?! DX

Anyway, with the dream-crushing over, I'll brb; I'm gonna head home!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:22 am

*sighs* Thanks -_- That makes me feel so confident. *sighs and heads towards the door* Let me know if she comes on. Wait! How? And K want a snuggle with you, it's warm here! DX *taps his wrist* What? Oh! Yeah! I'll cuddle you later, I need to calm myself. *hesds out*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:52 am

Yay! Now both Justin and Jack's dreams are crushed!

Ugh, why am I doing this? I like Jack, I like Justin, and Elsa's my favourite character, so why am I screwing with their lives?! DX

*Walks in with a confused look on her face after just witnessing Jack walk up.* What's wrong with him? Nothing, nothing ^_^" He'll be fine, just give him some time. Anyways, you're back already? *Was about to ask again about Jack, but is distracted by Wolfie's question and desperately tries to supress a smirk.* Yes, yes I am Smile I don't suppose Caius' friend is around, is he? Uhh- Ugh, what's his name again? Caius doesn't haven't many male friends so I'm assuming you mean Daniel? Yes! Him! Thank you! I need to commit that name to memory at some point.

*Is outside on Bjartr, who has had red and white roses carefully pinned to the hem of his saddle blanket. As he waits, he brushes his fingers through the Norwegian Fjord's short mane, distracting himself from the butterflies in his stomach.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:04 am

*drags Daniel down* He is now Razz Is something wrong? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:12 am

Watching a youtube video where this girl is talking about some guys climbing a really tall tower:

"These dudes are like Lara Croft climbing that creepy *ss tower, except these guys are not in Japan and their b**bs aren't amazing."

Lol XD But oh gosh, the climbing bit in Lara Croft! So high! I wasn't that scared (There are much scarier things in that game!) but I was still like 'O.O If she falls off of this thing, she'll be smooshed when she hits the bottom!'. A part of me kind wonders if it's possible to make her fall off of that thing, actually. They did actually throw in some times where she almost fell so... Maybe...

Sorry, going off on a tangent. Omg, I wanna play Tomb Raider again now but that game makes me so damn paranoid! DX

Oh no, nothing's wrong, Daniel. You just have a surprise waiting for you outside :3 *Takes Daniel by the elbow and leads him out into the snow where Caius and Bjartr await.* *Sees Princess Anna walk outside with Daniel and takes a deep breath, putting on a hopeful smile.* Daniel, it occurs to me that I never gave you a Valentines Day gift. Is it too late to make it up to you with a gentle horse ride around the forest? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:21 am

*a smile comes onto his face, which stretches out into a grin* No, it's not too late at all. *slowly walks towards the horse, since he had never been riding before, he doesn't really know what to do. He semi-awkwardly gets on behind Caius* Just don't go too fast please, I've never done this before ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 am

Do not worry. As I said, it will merely be a gentle ride. Just hold on. *Looks back behind him at Daniel and smiles affectionately.* Now remember, Caius, no later than 8:30pm; Bjartr has a bedtime too, y'know. *Turns his attention to Anna and bows his head.* As you wish, your highness, and thank you follow allowing me to borrow your horse. *Snaps Bjartr's reigns gently to get the horse trotting in the direction of the forest.* Have fun, you two! *Heads back inside and flops onto the couch.* And that's how you create a little romance! And get a three course meal X3 O.o I have no idea what you're on about, but learn a song with me! I thought you had homework to do? And fanfic? I doubt it'll take too long to learn the song. Ok then. *Cracks her knuckles.* Lets do this! *Smirks and also cracks her knuckles.* Bring on the song! Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:46 am

Correction, it's so hard DX I didn't realises she changes the tune a little bit each time! This is hard? Really? This is easy! Don't rub it in, Anna! DX I'm choosing a new song, I'll just hum it whenever I listen to it -_- O.o Wow, you give up easily.

*Singing.* They say a princess is full of charm and grace, they say she always knows her place. *Smirks.* Is that what I think it is? Maaaybe! :DI’m guessing you didn’t hear me singing it over your crying last night, huh? *Shakes her head.* Well, you’re gonna hear it now! *Keeps singing.* They say a princess wears pink and frilly clothes, they say she never laughs and snorts milk out her nose. They say she’s calm, they say she’s kind, they say she never speaks her mind or freezes nanny’s big behind. Wait what? Freezes nanny's behind? That was never part of the lyrics... Was it? *Can't remember, her memory coming blurry at that line.* Trust me, it was. And it happened. Wait, Elsa-... *Bursts into laughter that ends in a snort.* Oh boy! I wish I could remember that! XD *Picks up where Wolfie left off.* But you and me, we, we know better! They say a princess is super duper sweet! She doesn't fight, she doesn't sweat, *Both:* And you never see her eat! They say a princess doesn't climb and scrape her knee. They say a princess wouldn't freeze her tutor’s tea! *Tries to control her laughter this time.* They say she’s poised, They say she’s fair, *Both:* She never mentions underwear! Or longs to see the world out there! *Both:* But you and me, we, have big ideas of our own for the distant someday when we’re grown. When I’m queen, *Coughcough.* Elsa's the Queen, not you! *Goes back to singing again.* And I’m her right hand, You’ll get to travel *Both:* Throughout the land I’ll tell them of my sister and the... Uhhh... Magic. Oh, ok! Of course! *Sings again.* And the magic things she can do! We’ll take care of our people and they will love *Both:* Me and you! No one can tell us what a princess should be, as long as we’re together, you and me! *Smiles and lets out a happy sigh.* That song sure does bring back memories. Mhmm :3 Happy little kid-Princess of Arendelle :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:22 am

Hey, hey, Anna! *Had pretty much fallen asleep on the couch and snorts as she wakes up.* Hm? *Sits up and wipes the drool off of her face.* Wanna see your sister singing? She still sings? But she's been refusing to sing with us ever since we got here... She prefers to sing alone, for example... *Starts playing the youtube video of Let It Go.* *Watches carefully and her eyes widen in recognisation.* Is this- Is this from the night she ran away? Yup X3 I- *Elsa starts singing and Anna's jaw drops.* Woah... That's what I thought when I first heard her! X3 She's amazing, right? *Nods slowly, her eyes never leaving the screen as she watches Elsa begin to use her powers in the video.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:29 am

Hello!!! I'm back
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:30 am

Howdy! How art thou? *Looks over to Shadow and frowns upon seeing no Matio.* Hey Shadow...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:37 am

I'm good what about you? *turns to Anna* Ah, Matio will be coming by soon, just wait a bit.*trying to hide smile*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:43 am

Oh, ok... How long do I have to wait? On a scale of enough time to get a drink to enough time to watch a movie. Wait, does that even make sense to you? O.o I- sorry, I'm just not a big fan of waiting. *Clasps her hands together, but then realises herhair's probably messy from sleeping so she takes her braids out and starts re-braiding her hair.* *Rolls her eyes at Anna a little, then looks to Shadow.* I'm good thanks. Debating wheher or not to get a cup of tea, actually.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:48 am

What kind of tea?*smirks seeing Matio* *sneaks up behind Anna holding a small picnic basket behind him* Heya Anna! Smile  And my dog is bring me my shoes and placing them in my lap. Me thinks someone wants a walk XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:55 am

*Just as she finishes braiding her hair, Matio sneaks up on her. She jumps with a slight squeak and turns on the couch to scold Matio, only to be distracted by the sight of a picnic basket poorly hid behind Matio's body.* Is that what I think it is? Are we going on a picnic? In the middle of winter? Well, not the middle of winter but the weather still seems like the middle of winter so- oh! Hi Matio ^_^" I almost forgot to say hi. *Laughs awkwardly, tucking a strand of strawberry blonde hair as she avoids his gaze out of embarassment.* Awww, cute :3 And just normal tea, nothing special. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 am

Oh ok XD Normal tea is good though, but I like Green and Peppermint personally :3 *chuckled at Anna's excitement*I actually found a huge indoor greenhouse and thought we could go for picnic there.*smiled as his cheeks turned slightly red*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 am

Dad likes peppermint tea. I've kinda gone off green tea so I just stick to normal tea Smile *Glances up to Matio, almost turning pink too when she sees his blush, but instead she just smiles at him.* I like the sound of that. A lot, actually :3 *Gets up, brushing her dress down a little before walking around the couch to join Matio.* So where is this mysterious indoor greenhouse, Mr Bianchi? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:18 am

That's cool! Er, is it bad that I keep looking for a way to join a swim team? *Held his arm out for Anna to loop her arm with* It's near the edge of town. It's within walking distance, actually.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 am

No that's not a bad thing, that's a good thing. If swimming's your thing then go ahead and join a team Smile*Grins and links arms with Matio.* Great, because I have a distinct lack of a horse right now; I lent Bjartr to a friend for the evening. Anyway, lead the way! Very Happy Have fun, you two! But no making out on the first date. *Turns bright red.* I-I- We wont, d-don't worry! *Tugs on Matio's arm, whispering,* Lets escape before she says anything else!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 am

The thing is, My school doesn't have a pool or even a swim team. A lot of the schools around us do, but I dunno if my dad will let me swim for another team. *face turned bright red* Wolfie!!! *shakes head then starts quickly leading Anna outside and walking to the greenhouse*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next