House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Party'd over, a littke bit tipsy but not like drunk drnk... Will be here untill icrash ojt which probably wo't be long but meh. Ih well.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Oh jeeze Scampi! o.o Your writing even seems a little drunk. XD You are no saint either Eve, your typing sucks when you take those numbing pills. Shhhh *Covers her mouth.* Anywho I hope it was fun Scampi! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:34 pm

xD poor scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Hey Britt! Wanna rp Arawn and Michelle.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Yush!~ XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:41 pm

You start or shall I? :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:42 pm

well..do you have any Ideas? if you do, feel free to go on Smile XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Lol I certainly do! ^_^ Let's Roleplay them going out into town? Him trying to find some new clothes and them running into some mischievous Succubi teenagers. ^_^

Arawn McNamara |
He strolled down the sidewalk of the downtown, a scarf wrapped around his neck along with a warm winter jacket. A green beanie on top of his head, looking behind him, he paused a little. "Michelle, would you like to get some new pieces of clothing? Maybe a view blouses or something." He regarded her with a bored gaze, as usual, he hid his affection for the Angeloid, only showing it at night or when he felt truly lonely and scared of himself. "There is a clothing store up ahead, and despite you being able to change your own clothing with that magic card of yours. I would feel honored if I could buy it myself."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 pm

ooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOoOoooooO sounds fun xD

Michelle had her own scarf, sweater and her own beanie. She had a black one, which matched with her hair due to it being red. When he asked about getting new clothes, she looked at him, blinking softly "..I dont mind, Master. Whatever you would like to do is your decision." she had her emotion protector on. Causing her to be this way.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Arawn McNamara |
He didn't nod in confirmation, he just gave her one small look before turning his head and changing direction. His legs carried him to the right as he walked, this place wasn't very busy around this time of day, it was dark, and people weren't out in clothing stores. They were busy getting drunk in bars or taverns, he walked up the steep side walk until he stopped near a store that caught his attention. The street lamp was illuminating the shop sign and he shrugged, his reading skills still sucked a bit, but he did see clothing displays in the window. "Let's go in here.. and hurry up, it seems as if the wind is picking up." Which meant the snow was beginning to fly around aimlessly without a purpose, despite the glows of the street lamps, he couldn't see very much unless he tapped into his Succubus side to detect body heats of people. Turning around her walked into the store, loosening up his scarf a little as he felt a blast of warm heat. "Now what do you usually wear Michelle?" He asked curiously, the store was larger than it appeared from the outside. Clothes were neatly organized, sorted, and seemed very clean and new. But of course the clothes were new, this wasn't a second hand shop like he had thought. This'll do, maybe I can find some shirts in here for myself as well.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Michelle followed Arawn inside the shop, she didnt bother to take off her scarf. Again, being asked a question about clothes, she spoke "Anything you want me to wear, Master." Michelle really didnt wear anything other then the clothes Arawn had gotten her before and the clothes from her cards.

sorry o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm

You're fine. :3

Arawn McNamara |
He shook his head and sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he looked at her with a look mixed with confusion and irritation. "That won't do.. Michelle. Motion protector off." Just after he said that a sale's woman came to them, her face was annoyingly bright and happy, and also caked in make up. He saw through all that and could tell how she felt insecure without all the make up. "Hello! Welcome! Would you like some assistance today? Is there anything I can you help you find? Oh my you have such pretty hair!!" She had reached out to touch Michelle's hair and he immediately swatted her hand away. "No touching. And no we don't need your help, you are like an irritating fly. Just go away." He said this in a dull tone as he grabbed Michelle's hand and started walking, sadly the sale's woman followed and ignored him but spoke to Michelle. "How about you honey? I know some great dresses that would go with that hair and those pretty golden eyes of yours." She winked at Michelle with a positive smile, but that smile wavered a little when she glanced to Arawn.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Michelle's eyes turned a different color while Arawn was with the woman and she turned off her emotion protector, her golden eyes coming back and she looked at Arawn as he brang her to another spot in the store. She looked at the woman who followed "I...Arawn is getting clothes for me..miss..I think I'll be okay..." honestly, she really didnt want this womans help. With her emotion protector off, she was pretty vulnerable...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Arawn McNamara |
He growled a little and turned around, "Just leave. When we need something we'll come find you," He paused and looked at her name tag. "I'm sure some other customers would need you June." His eyes wandered towards a group of women that walked in and then back to June, her sour expression changed to a gleeful one as she went and began bothering those other women. "Thank goodness." He looks to Michelle, his hand still clasping hers as he looked through the clothing rack. "We'll just get you a few shirts and three pairs of jeans.. I don't want to be here for long. Now.. do you like v-necks or regular cut shirts?" He held up two hangs in one hand. One was a dangerously low V-Neck and the other a turtle neck, he obviously was a amateur at doing this. He raised one blonde eyebrow, waiting for a response.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Michelle was quiet throughout this. But once she was gone, and he was pulling out shirts, she spoke "..Master, thoes shirts arent..." she bit her lip "A v-neck isnt this bad... and a normal shirt doesnt have the neck part like that...the normal shirt has a neck like mine..." she moved her scarf and showed him. How was he able to pick his own clothes and not get the wrong ones? Michelle would never know. It was just a mystery.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Hola guys Smile
Heh, Kai sounds weird.
You know, it's an Austrailian thing. My accent isn't supposed to be amusing :/
But... It is, so... Yeah.
Thanks Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 pm

xD hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Arawn McNamara |
He slowly put the shirts back, a bit embarrassed that he could look so dumb in front of Michelle. He moved around the rack, Michelle in tow considering his hand still held hers, and he removed a different shirt that resembled her own neck line on the shirt she was currently wearing. It was a grayish colored and was more of his style of coloring then hers, "How about this? Is this any better?" He heard some snickering from somewhere near them, but choose to ignore it. Not caring about how was laughing and what they were making fun of.

It does sound odd. D; That's only because you're an idiot you sissy. *He lightly rubbed his fist into her blonde curls.* *She swatted his hand away and forced the air to pin his arms to his sides. Her finger lifted up a little to control it.* Keep your hands to yourself. Xc Do you know how many germs you could be carrying in those hands?! *He rolled his eyes and sat down, starring at her irritated.* Whatever Blondie.

Hey Linz!

Quick Question! What'd you have plan for Dani and Trevor? Because I don't want Dani to just remain so.. inactive. ^_^" And if you have no muse for Trevor then I guess it'd be alright to move her into a once-in-a-while character? I dunno, it all depends if you still wanna rp them and have a certain plan for them? lol
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 pm

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, blushing softly as she looked to the side, still holding his hand "I- Sorry..." she said, knowing better then to ask her master things. She was a mess when it came to her protector off. Right now, she wished she could put it back on so she wouldnt be so vulnerable.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Arawn McNamara |
"What are you sorry for?" He asked curiously has he grabbed three shirts of the kind he held up and one white button up and a sea blue tank top, carrying all in one hand as he glanced at her. "You have nothing to apologize for. Don't become a stumbling fool now on me Michelle." He narrowed his eyes and turned around to go to the pants, feeling a pair of eyes on him. Arawn looked up to meet the eyes of two of the five woman that had came in earlier, they giggled and he could see their fangs, lightly he sniffed the air and noticed that they weren't vampires. As soon as he had done that they were close to him and Michelle. "Oh Incubus, is this how you attract woman? You dress them with such.. dull clothing?" The one with light purplish hair and golden brown eyes lightly picked at the clothing in his hand and he yanked it out of her gasp. "Leave us alone. We did nothing to provoke you." He tried to step a little in front of Michelle, willing her silently to place her emotion protector on. But it wouldn't happen until he said it, "Awww, but we're just having fun." The other one with black hair and silver eyes glanced at Michelle, a sly smile on her face. "I don't find this fun." The light purple one quickly got between him and Michelle and grabbed Michelle by her shoulders from behind. "Leave her alone!" He growled and moved forward but was yanked back by neatly manicured fingers, shocked, he looked over his shoulder at the Black haired one. His shock turning into a cold glare as he ripped himself from her grasp. "What's your name sweet one? We can find an even better and stronger Incubus that could fulfill your needs."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Gee, this is fun. Americans are kinda mean...
I was born in Verona -_-
Okay... Well, you and Americans are mean... That doesn't sound grammatically correct.

I don't really have a plan for them, but I was thinking about it the other day and I remember from before that they were engaged. I remember faintly about a jewelry store and buying a ring, but maybe I'm mistaken. It was difficult to pick up Trevor after not having actually rped his character for a while, I'm still trying to figure out who he is. If that makes sense.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Michelle was going to have to deny her masters request. This was keeping her open for someone to hurt both her and her master. The way these woman spoke only made her start trembling. Honestly, she was scared because from what she heard from Arawn about these creatures, most of them werent very nice. Even with the way they tried keeping her away from Arawn. Her eyes changed colors, her emotion protector going right back up, her trembling stopping. Her eyes soon turned back and she looked at the woman who had a grasp on her. Instantly, she punched the girl in the face, glad to have been let go, she then went for the black haired woman "You do not touch my master." she instantly punched her too and went right back by her master, her face seemed like it was angry, but it was only her battle face. "I am sorry I disobeyed you, master. I had to."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 pm

That makes sense, I just don't know where to pick up. Although I still love Dani and I kind of Miss her aha.

All. Americans. Are. Mean. Go take a look at Arawn, he's as rude as they come. You're so flattering Danielle. Shut up! Don't call me that. -_-

Americans aren't mean. >_< Oh poor Lynna, you're so innocent to our American cruelty! D; You all speak nonsense. -_- I'm a bit tired of coming from work to stupid conversations. Love you too Isolt.

Arawn McNamara |
"That's perfectly fine Michelle... although.. you just pissed off two old Succubus." He said as he moved her to the side and gripped her by the waist, both of them disappearing in wisp of black smoke and reappearing in the alley next door. "I can't transport very far, but I didn't want this fight to happen in front of humans." Both of the Sucubbus appeared in front of them, their faces held a look of anger, but were also red and a little swollen from Michelle's punches. "You little bitch!" The black hair girl spoke out as she charged towards Michelle, "You will pay for touching my delicate skin!" Wings appeared from the demons back and a spear materialized into her hand as she charged at Michelle and pinned her to the wall. Arawn worriedly looked at Michelle, but immediately he saw that she could take care of herself, but before he could react, he was pinned to the ground by the other woman. "You are so weak you damn half-blood! How dare you call yourself an Incubi!" She clawed at his face and he remained quiet, he knew very well that Michelle was going to help him in a moment, and he knew his wounds would heal in a few days or so. But just in case the other Succubus was putting up a fight with Michelle, he tapped into his own Incubus and Fae gifts. Growling to reveal his fangs, his eyes glowed a bright sapphire blue as he used the wind to force her back off of him. In a wild attempt to stay on top of him, her claw like fingers gripped his jacket and tore through the fabric to tear deeply into his chest. But soon enough she was gone and flying across the street and into the blizzard-like cold night air. Arawn sat up a little to go and inspect Michelle, see if she were alright or not.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Michelle didnt seem to be fazed by the girl who pinned her to the wall. She summoned her own weapon "You touched my master, so we're even." she told the woman, her hand lifting with the sword and jabbing it into her foot. Then, michelle kicked her off "You do not mess with an angeloid, you pathetic creature." her eyes were mixing with a red color "I can tear you limb from limb if I wanted to." she looked at her sword, it had a bit of blood on the tip but that was about it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 pm

brb shower Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content