House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm

i pull a bag from behind my back and reveal two rc cars and two remotes. "Here you go Alexander. Just like your father and I had when we were little. You should ask to rave him sometime." I looked at Caiden and Elena. "Are you guys gonna call him Alex? Cause that'd be confusing considering our sis is Alex too."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Aryc Wind |
He began following her lead now, maybe the woods would be less creepy during the day. But at the moment Aryc had no wish but to leave and cuddle up onto the couch. "Uh yeah I do actually, just moved there." Grins a little, the darkness around them seemed unsettling and he figured out what being was in the lake. "Oh! That red woman was a Nymph!!!" He says this out loud and hushes up quickly, hoping he didn't attract unwanted attention. After no sign of something coming from all the noise he had made, he continues on with an apologetic smile. "I mean the woman.. in the lake. So do you live at the Mansion?"

And here I thought Angeloid's didn't get drunk. *He sets her on the counter and grabs a water bottle from the fridge. He walks back to her and stands between her legs right in front of her so he could grab her attention easily.* Drink. *He ordered as he placed the bottle in her hand.*
Only Fallen Angels have two different colors, if you were a Angel of heaven. You'd have one, and if you were a first incarnation on earth, you'd have a rainbow colored Aura like me. Although I have a rainbow one because I'm a seer and a starperson. ^.^ He's crazy. .-. Am not! Are too.. If that's your opinion then fine. -_-
We need another guard, someone who could fill the elite position and someone who could interpret. Because so far I'm the only one. You'd have to wear a rune by a white witch just because we have the 'few' tourist and museum goers who enjoy making trouble with their spells. -_- Do you know how draining it is to wear two ruins while working? *She reaches up and grabs the dark purple one that was under her shirt and lifted it over her head, her irritated look left and a relaxed one move in as she held it in her hands. She grinned at Henry softly.* I'd offer you a job as well, but I don't think you'd enjoy being with this knigh- guards. For their breaks they like sword fighting in the coed locker room.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Jane::
Oh a nymph, well that made a lot of sense and made this guy seem a little less crazy which was good because he did seem nice and harmless enough. I looked back at him and smiled reassuringly, the woods could seem pretty creepy at night, but normally if you kept yourself you were fine. Besides, most of the creatures in the woods knew better than to mess with the people from the mansion. Speaking of which, we had almost reached the edge. It wasn't much farther now. "Yes I live there, I've lived there for a little whole now. It's a nice place it really is, although it can get a bit noisy at times. But, it's kind of fun that way. You'll like it I think, being around other people of our kind is actually somewhat comforting."

"I don't think he's crazy. He just has a different way of looking at things. It's refreshing really."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

I plan on calling him Alexander. *she watched Alexander as he picks up the car, looking at it* *Michelle sat there on the counter and wrapped her legs around Arawn's waist as she drank some of the water. She put her bottle down and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again. Still giggling a bit under the kiss* michelle is something. Roje, you really shouldnt have let her drink. aint my problem
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm

"oh alright."
I smirked and looked at Austin. "Well look who's maturing. Slowly but surely. Maybe you'll actually be a good uncle for him after all." I looked at Elena and went over and kissed her
"I'll be the best uncle ever! I'm gonna spoil this kid rotten!"
I sighed. "And there goes my one glimmer of hope that you'd actually grow up..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:04 pm

*Elena kisses him back before looking at Austin* Dont spoil my kid. I dont want him to grow selfish.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 pm

i frowned and pouted. "But that's what the fun uncles are supposed to do!"
"well not you Austin. You can give him gifts but Elena's right. We don't want him to be selfish. Buttttt, these rc cars were a really good idea, huh Alexander?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Yeah... I'll go with the Gameshop. It's a better fit for me. *Shrugs and looks at Ryker* And he can't handle the ruin, trust me. He's a pretty weak shifter
Uhm... I'm right here? Weak shifter?
If Isolt feels weird wearing two, you can't even wear one. Trust me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 pm

*alexander was putting the car in his mouth* *sighs and pulls it out* You dont eat this Alexander..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 pm

i chuckled and kissed the top of Alexander's head. "Well maybe well use them when you're a little older bud huh? I don't think you're quite ready for these just yet."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:18 pm

*blinks* *smiles* he's so cute.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Oh dear... my daughters in the damn kitchen. I swear to god Roje! Dx *Runs into the Kitchen and grabs Adeline as she was looking to the fridge, the little toddler struggles for a bit, but then gives up.* Did you see anything sweetheart?? *She shakes her head and he sighs in relief.*
I'm going to kill Roje for this. *He says as Michelle's legs wrap around his legs and suddenly he was distracted by a very tempting kiss and he gladly kisses her back. His hands wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer as he kisses her.*
I was afraid that you would say that. *She sighs and rolls her eyes.* Oh well... but like I said. A rune needs a strong-willed person who can handle a lot of magic in their body without getting weak or going into a magic 'high'. I can't get a magic 'high' so I wear mines all the time, because it contains magic that allows me to stay with minimal magic. If it was off then I'd probably be power hungry and soul-less. *Smirks.* I bet Henry could probably handle it. You know, one of the shifters actually look like you. Same large build and eyes, except his hair is a snow white color.

Aryc Wind |
"Not when I'm not very much use to vampires, werewolves, and everything else. I saw a sorceress chase a vampire yesterday and electricity flew out of her fingers... it scared the crap out of me. But they were just playing apparently.. but you are use to it aren't you? Because you are or were an angel." He grins a little, "I'm a dream walker, and a seer. I use to play gypsy for a while last year just to make money on the side. It held a lot." He chuckled a little, realizing he was talking too much but he didn't mind it, considering he was an open person.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:24 pm

haha, sorry. isnt my fault michelle drank herself drunk! it is so! *michelle pressed herself against him. Kissing him more passionately* She still has her emotion protector off. So..thats why shes all over him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:27 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm a fallen angel. Being a seer I guess you would be able to see that huh? And a gypsy? Sounds like that was too ably pretty interesting." I giggle a little as we reached the backyard. We continued walking to the back door. "What were you doing all the way in the woods anyway? Especially if there's nothing you could do to defend yourself... These woods are filled with all sorts of immortals. You should be more careful. Wouldn't want someone who just moved in getting hurt."

"he's adorable babe."
"ew love fest. I'm out! Peace!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Cant take the love, Austin? *grins*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Really? Sounds like a handsome guy *smiles and looks at Ryker again* Besides, Ryker has a job too. He works at the college giving English lessons.
Which is very amazing, because I'll be giving lessons to Leah soon and that'll be well worth working with college kids.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:32 pm

"no!" I made a face at her and left. "See ya!"
i couldn't help but laugh. "He's never gonna grow is he?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Not as handsome as you. *Grins at Henry and gives him a small kiss before looking back at Ryker.* A teacher? Interesting choice in career...

I'm so tired... I'm going to go grab a few Rockstars from the Liquor Store and be right back .o.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:48 pm

ok o.o

Nope! *laughs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

i shook my head. "So how's my beautiful wife to be doing?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Ah, well thanks. *wraps his arm around her waist*
Well, what else am I supposed to do with a English literature degree?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Im doing great *She smiles and pecks his lips*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 pm

I wanna roleplay instead of OOCly... but I got my energy drinks. So I'm good to go. :3 I think I'm addicted to sour apple. >.<

Aryc Wind |
He pondered around a bit on the type of answer he should give and shrugged as they walked into the Mansion through to back door. "Well.. I was just walking outside when these people came and sort of... just shifted in front of me. I sort of got scared and ran, I knew they didn't mean bad. But they scared the crap out me, despite me being a dream walker and seer, I'm still practically human. My younger brother is the immortal one, he's a full on seer who actually can read people's future and get visions and crap." He recalls the time his brother predicted his death and shuddered, his brother also was only 6 years old. So it's horrible to know that little Ictas was being exposed to such things and no one could control it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 pm

I walked inside and removed my hat scarf and gloves. While taking off my coat I responded. "Well that makes sense since you're so new at all of this. Hopefully things will get better for you. But, it might actually be to your advantage to be more human than a lot of us. It's not as fun as you might think, being immortal and all. I'd like it a lot better if I still ages but I couldn't get hurt mentally or physically." I shook my head, I shouldn't be saying things like that to someone I had just met. I had no reason to and I didn't really want to share my life story with him anyway. Nervously, I pulled my hair up into a pony tail, out of my face and it have it less of the hat hair look so it was better than having it down. "You'll get used to it eventually, being around it so much."

"that's good babe."

Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next