House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:23 am

I agree, everything about Elsa was amazing. Especially the singing. I think the "Do you wanna build a snowman" song was the best song in the whole movie, besides the first song Queen Elsa sings. As for the tinker bell movie, I'd just buy it because you can play it off like you're buying it for a younger sibling or something like that. Not that anybody should really care because it's just a movie and you can watch whatever you wanna watch.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:32 am

I'm an only child. No younger siblings. I guess I could secretly buy it and hide it in my room...

Hehe, I wanna go and watch Frozen again, but I can't! And I spent all my Christmas money in 9 days of getting it. Woops ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:48 am

Hey guys Hey!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 am

Hey midget! How're you? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:59 am

I'm alright, how're you?
I'm good too, thanks for asking
You're being needy... *pats her head as he walks past to sit down*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:05 am

Sorry Cassidy! DX I'm good thanks, a little bleh after eating dinner, but good Smile Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:30 am

It's alright, Seth's right... *sits down as well, cuddling into his side with a sigh*
Yeah, you're still being needy, why cuddle with me anyway? *lets her though, resting an arm along the back of the couch*
Max isn't here, Hayden's always busy with family stuff and Adam's way to shy. Thank you for letting me though.
Yeah sure, I'm working on replies now
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:34 am

Okies!

And ah, withdrawal symptoms from the lover, as well as a general sense of loneliness. Abby's experiencing that too; she feels your pain :/ You can go snd talk to her, if you want, she wont bite unless you give her reason to, which I doubt you will.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 am

It's not really that, I mean, I do miss Max. *shrugs a little getting to her feet* It's more other stuff though, but I don't mind talking to Abby, where abouts is she?
*watches the spirits around her with a frown before looking at wolfy* I don't mean to sound rude, but is there anyone around who's... *stuggles to find a word before just settling with the simplest one* Happy?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 am

Abby's in the music room, she hasn't left there since last night. *Is playing a slow song on the piano, a permanent frown on her face.*

*Sits in Seths lap, snuggling into him.* I'm happy! Headachey but happy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:23 am

Alright, bye guys *goes to the music room, knocking before she enters, but reminding by the door after she closes it behind her, not wanting to intrude too much if Abby didn't want her there* Hi Abby, I heard you were feeling a little lonely and I am as well so... Do you mind if I come and sit for a while?
You're a bit loud considering you've got a headache *she does have a more cheerful feel surrounding her though so he lets her snuggle up, glad for the change in atmosphere*

Toby: He beamed with pride over the fact that his plan worked, and now Yuffie was out in the open so that he could shoot at her behind the safety of Haydie. Who made an excellent barrier that he could peak around and over in order to take shot after shot at her. Even if Yuffie had really good aim she'd have still found it difficult to get him, so it was pretty much impossible now. "You have an advantage being a ninja, so I was just trying to think like one!" Afterall ninja's were the coolest when it came to fighting and being stealthy, it was why Yuffie always won. So to win he needed to think like her and act like a ninja, and it worked!

Hayden: He peeked over the arm he'd thrown up to sheild his face, watching Yuffie with a mildly amused smile. It was funny seeing her so flustered over their war, and her determination to win against an 8 year old was kind of ridiculous. But that didn't stop him being a little concerned as well, sure the darts were only foam and they probably didn't hurt at all unless it got you in the face, but they weren't exactly being safe whilst they ran around the house. Especially Yuffie. She might be a ninja, but she was awefully clumbsy. "I don't want to ruin your fun, but can you at least try to be more careful, both of you." With his role as the responsible adult over, he rose to his feet chuckling at Toby's protests as the young boy was forced to make a run for the island for cover as he made to leave the room, calling over his shoulder as he went. "I'll leave you to finish this fairly, but remember what I said about being careful!"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:37 am

Oh hey! Very Happy

And Linz if you can repost? Please. ^_^
Oh and I went ahead and made Genesis roleplay with TJ Midget :3 But can I hang out with him right now?(:
The lake is unfrozen!! *Jumps up and down excitedly clapping her hands.* YayyyY!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 am

*Tenses at the smell of a werewolf, thinking it's the girl from last night, but relaxes - only slightly - at the voice, recognising it as someone else. Turning around, she narrows her eyes at the girl she's only seen around a couple times, not used to strangers wanting to spend time with her. She pauses for a moment, trying to find an alterior motive, but the girl's eyes show nothing but truth.* Sure, I guess, I'm not great company though. *Swivels around on the bench to face the piano again and continues to play, keeping the music a bit quieter now so that it didn't seem as if she was blocking the girl out, merely playing some background music to keep her occupied.*
What Abby's playing:

"Screw you, Hayden! 'Being careful' is not an option in war!" Although my *ss hurt from my fall, so maybe I did need to take it easier... Nah! Not when Toby was unprotected again! Muwahaha! I chased Toby around the island, shooting at him as only a couple darts hit Toby. I tried again. Nothing happened. Wait what? I took cover behind a cupboard door as I tried to figure out what was wrong. C***! No ammo! I was doomed without ammo! Nooo! I couldn't believe I was about to lose to a little kid!

Sora could here her mommy and daddy and uncle Toby in the kitchen, and whatever they were doing was loud. Even though she was only a year and a bit old, she felt left out, so she made her way towards the kitchen with her walker. She couldn't see mommy and Toby well, but daddy was right by the doorway. "Daddy!" She exclaimed, letting go off the walker and reaching up to her daddy. The baby soon lost balance though and fell backwards onto her butt. Instead of crying, there was a dazed, wide-eyed look on her face, as if she was both shocked and confused at what happened. Big brown eyes looked up to the tall blonde-haired giant she called daddy, wondering if he knew how she suddenly sat down.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 am

Hey Evay, that's fine they were waiting a while for it XD Adam's out on the porch reading, so just go ahead!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:45 am

Evay! Wanna rp? :3 *Buries her face into Seth's neck.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 am

I'd love to roleplay :3
Cool! *She hops up and smooths down her hoodie a little before walking out side. Glad for not being effected by the cold weather.* Hi Adam. *She said as she walked towards him.*

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:50 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Yup, an adorable goofball, just the way I loved her. "Well," With a grin; I sat beside Alix, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. "We just take a picture of ourselves while we're kissing. It takes a bit of multi-tasking but I'm sure I could manage taking the picture and kissing you at the same time." I leaned forward, my lips brushing against Alix's lightly, teasingly, not giving her a real kiss and making her wait until I had figured out how to flip the camera around so that it'd be taking a picture of us while showing us on the screen, like my iPod did. After a little bit of adjustment, I made sure to give Alix an amazing kiss to capture on camera and took the picture. Still not done with kissing my gorlfriend, I lowered the phone onto the bed so that I could tangle my fingers into Alix's flame-red hair. After aoment or two, I reluctantly pulled away, knowing that if we kept kissing while Alix's was in next to nothing, we'd end up having 'adult fun', not childish fun like we were having now. "wanna check the picture?" I asked with a smile, rubbing my neck a little, "I haven't looked at it so I'm not exactly sure if it came out well or not."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:03 am

So Eve tried mixing me and Isolt together and her mind... and she got a pale girl with really blue eyes who has red and white hair. -_- You know like half red on top and half white on bottom. I didn't like the mix.
I wasn't to keen on the mix either. .-.

Alix Taken|
I thought about for only a split second, my thoughts were messed up once Jeremy got incredibly close and my eyes widened. "Isn't it a little difficul-" I pause and smiled a little as he had a little difficulty trying to find the 'flip camera' option, I pointed toward the on-screen button and giggled as he finally get it. But the giggle left me just as soon as his lips met mine and I kissed him back softly, not to rough and not to hard, but just nice enough that it didn't suggest it should lead to 'other' things. When I heard the snap of the camera, I allowed my fingers to come up and tangle themselves in his hair to deepen the kiss just a bit. But I'm pretty sure I let out a disappointed groan as he pulled away, but the smile still played out on my lips as I sat back up. "Oh well, either way it's probably going to be blow up and placed in a picture frame for me and whoever comes in here to see." I winked and snatched away the phone and flipped over so my back was to him as I brought my knees underneath me. My fingers pressed on the gallery and the pictures popped up, I pressed on the most recent one of both of us kissing and I smiled. "I like this one actually, might even be better then the one where we were on our first date."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:16 am

O.o Why would she be mixing you and Isolt up? Shouldn't she be mixing us up to figure out just how beautiful our babies would be? WinkJer, I thought you didn't want anymore kids! *Whispers.* Shut up, she wont blush if you say something like that!

"Really? You think so?" I peered over Alix's shoulder at the picture and grinned. I had kinda wondered what we looked like to others when we kissed, thinking that our noses would be smushed together or something goofy like that, but nope, we just looked happy together, which was true. "Yeah, I think I like this one better too, although I'm not sure whether or not other people would like to walk into your room and see a picture of us kissing. Meh, oh well!" My lips touched Alix's shoulder, followed by her neck and slowly moving the kisses to her jaw. I was on my best behaviour so I stopped there, instead reaching forward to get the camera to take a picture of us again. This time I brought a lock of red hair up and across her upper lip to look like a moustache. "You make a great man, Alix. Very masculine." I teased with a chuckle. "Ok, ok, now take a picture of this, but we'll both do a duck face at the same time, it'll be hilarious!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:26 am

*Blushes deep and stumbles over her words.* I um- uh-... o.o You broke her. D; But I always look up what Isolt's babies would look like. ^_^

Alix Taken |
"I don't think Jeremy my dear, I know so. Plus who's going to be in my bedroom anytime soon? Maybe Jonathan will come by and give me back my Kingdom of Hearts poster of Roxas. But between you and anyone else? Nah. No one shall come into Alix's kingdom." I said triumphantly, but soon I was leaning into him as he kissed me softly and I grinned, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin. It was surprisingly warm. Then it went cold and I rolled my eyes as he placed my hair across my lip, "Yes a man with a red mustached that's connected to his head. I'm a cute man." I winked and held up my phone to take a picture, I snapped one while he was talking and winked at the camera. "So duck faces on three? Uno, 2..."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:30 am

My Roxas! :3 *Huggles the poster to her chest.* I have no clue how she got that back... It's a Manifestation, not the real thing... but close to it. ^_^
Spoiler:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 am

*Turns around in her arms and cups her face in his hands* I'm sorry he isn't around anymore though, not having somebody that means a lot to you is something I can understand in every form. *presses his forehead to her's* And I hate knowing that anything can make you upset like that. I just... I really like you and it might be wrong of me but I want to make sure you're happy anytime I can and knowing I can't when it comes to this topic just makes me.. Sad.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 am

O... K... >:3 *Leans closer and softly whispers,* So I'm thinking seven 'Jerix' babies over our lifetime, maybe a couple more. What do you think?

"Three!" I did a duck face just as the camera clicked to tell us the picture had been taken. Peering down, I laughed at how stupid we looked - properly laughed, lying back on the bed and clutching my stomach because my sides hurt from the laughter. "Oh gosh, we look ridiculous!" I exclaimed, taking a couple moments to calm down, wile the laughter tears from my eyes. "But hey, it's worth looking ridiculous, right? I mean, the main thing is that we're having fun in 'Alix's kingdom'; that's the important part. We're having fun and we're only half dressed." My lips pursed as my gaze moved to Alix's bare thighs, smirking a little before looking up at Alix again, glad that she couldn't read minds and see the images sworling around in my head right now. "So, what do you want to do now, Alix? Are you getting bored of photos and want a change of activity, or do you wanna keep taking crazy pictures? I don't mind either way" I reached a hand out and rested it on Alix's knee, being careful not to touch her thigh... Yet... I just didn't want Alix to think that we had to fade a lot, especially since she was nee to this kind of stuff. I wanted her to think that being in a relationship with her was all about fun and love for me, not because I wanted to get into her jeans repeatedly, so I was trying to take things slowly, ease into it and know that she wanted it too before I did anything crazy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 am

SEVEN!? O.O *Her eyes widen like saucers and she looks down at her stomach.* In here!? *Points at her stomach.* You expect Seven!? Maybe even more... out of this!? o.O Someone fix Jeremy's brain! >_< *Places her hand on Jeremy's forehead.* Can Vampires get sick? Are you sick baby?

Imma take a break from roleplaying ^^"

*She leans forward and gives a peck to his lips.* You're the first person to concern yourself with me that way, not many people care to even try to be there for me when I talk about Zabriel. I always say I'm okay, but when you lose your partner, your pet, and someone who was like a father figure to me. Strange enough as that sounds. *She giggled a little and smiled at Henry, her forehead still pressed to his.* He's been with me for 13 million years. God I sound old.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 am

*places his hands on her hips and smirks* Who knew I had a thing for cougars, gee. *presses a quick kiss to her lips and pulls her closer* I really care about you, probably more than you can imagine. I don't take to people very easily, but I couldn't really help myself when it came to you Miss Lewellyn. Is that odd?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next