House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Jack: I smiled and let my body relax. It was such a relief that she didn't mind. "Actually, I wasn't going to name her, I don't want her to get used to something, then have it changed. It might confuse her if you know what I mean." I shrugged and leaned back. I noticed some mistletoe in the room and reached out to grab it. I found some string quickly and sat back down, tying the mistletoe to the crooked end of my staff.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:43 pm

i dont have anyone else >.<

*has just finished trying to get her tv remote from under the bed. Which was far from her reach*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Ahh ^_^ Tomorrow then? ^_^ Anyway I'm starting to fall asleep so I might not be on much longer anyway...

Hey rae!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Alexandra::
"You're right, it'd be harder to teach her the actual name she was going to have later on." I watch him as he grabs the mistletoe and look at him as he ties it to his staff. "Jack what are you doing?" I laugh lightly. "Trying to be festive or something?" I take a sip of my hot chocolate and eat a piece of my popcorn but I pet the puppy with my other hand.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

sure, i guess

hai rae
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Jack: I glanced sideways with a mischievous smirk, "Yep, and mistletoe can be fun too!" I laughed as I tied the final knot and pulled my legs up onto the couch, sitting cross legged. "What film are you watching anyway?" I asked her, with a curious gleam in my eyes.

Blehh. Posts are getting woerse DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 pm

CM; He turned off the stove and moved the hot eggs onto a plate, setting the pan and spatula into the sink. "Hmm. I mean, your hand is always an option." Smirking a little, he reached out for her hips, grabbing them to pull her to where he was standing against the counter. "It's okay, though. I promise I'll help you out with that kiss." He said before pressing a kiss to her lips, pulling away with a smile.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Alexandra::
"I'm just watching the sabra clause movies, I love all Christmas movies but theses are really good. I'm on the second one." I throw a piece of popcorn at him and it bounces off the tip of his nose. "Care to join me?" I look back at him again realizing he was planning something with the mistletoe. "What are you planning on doing with that mistletoe mr. Frost?" I laugh a little and then move the puppy back on my lap as she was crawling towards the bowl of popcorn. "Going to cause some mischief are you?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 pm

writing stuff instead of doing homework whoops….
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 pm

So as soon as I go everyone wants to rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 pm

sorry. :/ i'll rp with you now. i'm almost done with this part of the thing I'm writing
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 pm

No it's fine, I don't want you to feel like you have to rp with me or anything...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:44 pm

no, its fine. i'm in a write-y mood. and i just finished it, if you want to read it, idk. nothing interesting is happening so far. seventeen year old harry styles just got on a cruse ship, lol. actually i want to add more, but i'll still rp
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:50 pm

... It's not gonna be smut is it? 'Cause I'm not gonna read 1D smut...

He made hospitalising someone sound like a good thing, and that annoyed me a little, but I decided to try and let it slide, since the last thing I wanted right now was to go insane and hospitalise Trent too. He was right, though, I wasn't the kind of girl who'd cry when people were mean, I was one of those girls who'd beat them up and throw a table in their direction. Maybe I really needed to go back to therapy again, or maybe I really needed to be around Trent again, since he was the only one who had ever really been able to calm me. Heaving a sigh, I forced my head to rest on Trent's shoulder, managing to do so albeit hesitantly, and breathed in his scent slowly. "Maybe starting over again would be best." I mumbled into his shirt. If I could get my life back to something similar to what it used to be... I mean, sure, my life wasn't great back then, but at least I was more stable and was actually capable of being happy.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:59 pm

I think the first chapter's good although you could do with a bit more description. And I'm surprised you know what a twat is, I thought it was a British thing XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:03 pm

haha, it isn't smut. at least, not yet. and if it did happen to have parts like smut in it, i would probably put a warning in or something.

and i know, but it's late and i haven't read much in a while to 'inspire' me. i'll probably go back and add more later. i feel like some of it is too repetitive with the sentence structures I'm using. and yes, i vaguely know what a twat is. Razz

TA; "I think i would have to agree with that…" he mentioned, peering down at her as he began to run his fingers through her red hair; something he had missed doing more than anything else. "I think it would be healthy for you… Just… A fresh start, you know? I know you can't forget about what has happened to you in the past, but you can try and put it behind you, and that's just as good as forgetting about it." At least Trent thought it was… He had never really had a major problem in his life, but him never knowing his dad was slightly traumatic. He just accepted the fact that he was probably never going to meet his dad, and that made things with Henry so much easier. Then, when his dad did come back, and all of that drama happened, he just had to put Henry behind him and accept that him and his mom would never get back together since his dad's return. Acceptance. It was all about acceptance.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Fair enough. Hehe. Me and mum call my dad 'Twat in a hat' because he's always wearing stupid hats XD

I had already tried a fresh start, that was the whole point of running away in the first place; to get a fresh start away from all the people that had hurt me, and look what happened! But the again, I probably went about it the wrong way, blocking off my emotions and not letting people in just to avoid getting hurt again. Plus, I had forgotten, like Trent sad, and maybe he was right, I needed to just put everything in the past... But I still didn't want to bump into my so-called family, because I didn't think I'd be able to handle seeing them without exploding. "Ok, I'll try a fresh start." Pulling away from Trent, I sat on the piano bench again, pulling out my phone. "I've gotta make a few phone calls. Grab my stuff from the top floor and put it in your mom's old room." A room with a door connecting straight to Trent's? It was probably the coolest room I'd ever get my hands on and the two rooms could probably act like a giant one. "Also, steal Jupiter from my mom." Jupiter was my dog and not even two years apart would change that. Not even giving Trent a chance to answer back, I started phoning people up. First the bar to quit, then Hannah to say I'd pay this month's rent but I was leaving and then... Damn, I'd either have to go back to school to get free therapy or pay out loads of money that I didn't have to go to private therapy... The latter was probably safer, mom could just pay for it to make up for the time she aban- putting it in the past, not gonna think about it ever again... Or at least try not to...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:26 pm

TA; "Right, I'll get on that." He replied with a slight smile. She was actually doing it. She was okay with moving back. And she was going to be living right next to him! Yes, this was going to be great. "I'm glad you're doing this, Abby. I'm sure you'll love living here again, and if you don't, I'll make sure you do." She began to call people after that, and he figured that was his cue to leave, so he did.

should we skip stuff so i don't have to type out every task he's doing, and we can just assume?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Me like living here? Ha! He had to be kidding! As soon as I got another job and made enough money, I was moving out of here and taking Trent, Jupiter and Rose - I wasn't going to leave her again - with me! Anyway, I phone up the bar and said I was quitting and they genuinely seemed sad about it. 'Who's gonna beat the s*** out of the b******s now?' I assured them that they'd find someone else. I then phone Hannah and she said she was going to miss me, even if I was always really quiet and grumpy. I asked her to apologise to Terri for me, but lets face it, she was never gonna get into my pants anyway. Finally I rang the therapists and booked a couple sessions a week for my intermittent explosive disorder. I managed to even get my old therapist, the one I used to get along with easily. After remembering mom's card details - how do you think I paid for all my clothes when I was younger? - the sessions were all paid for. I didn't care if mom went bankrupt, it's about time she stopped spending her money in stupid heels and make-up and got a job to pay for something important. By the time I put my phone away, Trent returned with Jupiter in his arms. My eyes lit up a little as I took the Yorkie from him and held him close. "Hey Jupiter, did you miss me?" I buried my face into his fur for a moment, then looked up at Trent asking, "Was mom in the room? Does she know you've taken Jupiter? Did you move all my stuff too?"

Tra da! Any good?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 pm

good!

TA; "She wasn't in the room, which made it kind of awkward to go into her room, but oh well. And all of your stuff is moved into the room, and it's ready for you to sleep in." He announced proudly with a big grin, "Unless you want to sleep in my room with me... I kind of miss that..." He admitted shyly, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jeans. It was kind of nice sleeping next to her again last night, but she was most definitely drunk, and the smell of alcohol definitely ruined the 'cute' aspect of them finally being reunited and sleeping in the same bed again. "But, I mean, if you aren't okay with that or something, that's totally fine. I was just thinking... It's been a while... And i really missed you..." And maybe he was guilt tripping her, but she deserved it! Leaving him by himself for what seemed like a lifetime. Hopefully she would agree to it, though. He actually did miss sleeping next to her.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:06 pm

My eyes lost their light and narrowed at Trent, half suspicious, half annoyed. I knew that he was trying to guilt-trip me into sleeping beside him, because it was!'t going to be as easy as he thought. "On two conditions, Alcatraz. One, Jupiter joins us. Two... Get me into prom." Technically I was no longer a student, so I couldn't go, but I wanted to. Prom was a right of passage and I didn't care if I had to put up with annoying teachers and stupid bullies because there was no way I was missing it. Thankfully, I had a feeling that Trent would do almost anything to get me to sleep beside him tonight, so he'd agree to my terms straight away, I mean he just stole a dog from my mom, for crying out loud and stealing's a crime - although considering that Jupiter was mine this probably didn't count - so if he would do that for me when he gained nothing from, he was bound to do something more law-abiding in order to gain something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:19 pm

TA; "Yeah, sure. No problem." He replied with a smile. So... She was indirectly asking him to prom? Wasn't that supposed to be his job? Oh well. He could ask her in a more extravigent way later. For now, he would just promise her that he would get her in. And Jupiter. Jupiter could stay with them tonight. Besides, Jupiter was just a dog, and he had two rooms to roam around in now. He should be content with that, and he probably wouldn't bother them much. "Do i get to kiss you or anything?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:35 pm

I actually had to think about that one for a moment. Trent hadn't even technically asked me to be his girlfriend again yet, and even if he had we would've been together for, like, 20 minutes and even if he were to kiss me, I probably wouldn't be able to kiss him back properly, or I'd fail trying. Even so... A kiss kind of sounded nice, for once, and as much as I hated it, there was something inside me screaming, 'LET HIM KISS YOU!'. Damn it, I hated this already, I hated Trent having some sort of affect on me. As I pursed my lips in thought, I decided to just let the screaming thing win, but not before... "You haven't even asked me out again yet, so I'm technically not your girlfriend and therefore you can't kiss me." I pointed out as I set Jupiter down on the ground and rose to my feet as the Yorkie stayed loyally at my side. "You don't even have to ask really, but if you said that I was your girlfriend then you'd be allowed to kiss me." If that made any sense to him. It made sense to me though. In short, he had to say that I was officially his girlfriend again before he was allowed to kiss me, because kissing someone who wasn't his girlfriend would be bad.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:45 am

I both loved and hated Kyle's PJs, loved because it completely ruined his manliness - apart from the manly beard he had, which was scratchy but sooo hot! - but hated it because he was wearing a cat! A cat! Dogs ruled and cats drooled, Kyle knew that so why did he buy pink cat PJs... even so, the lack of manliness totally outweighed the fact that they were cat pyjamas! Kyle looked so cute and girly! I giggled and sat up, pressing a kiss to my boyfriend's cheek. "Loving the pyjamas, Kylie Kyle. Very masculine. " I laughed even more before getting up and stretching my limbs, preparing to go downstairs in my pretty normal flannel stars pyjamas, although Kyle should probably put on something else... "Are you gonna change before we go downstairs or not?" I don't think I would've been able to act seductive if he was wearing girly PJs, I'd be laughing too much! But also, maybe I could turn this into an oppurtunity, I mean, part of doing adulty things was, like, undressing each other, right? ... No nononono! I couldn't say that! I could already feel myself blushing at my own thoughts and decided to tweak what I was original gonna say, leaning in close to my future fiance - even that sounded awsome! Just as awesome as 'Future husband'! "If you're too sleepy, I can take off your t-shirt for you. Think of it as returning the favour for when you took my dress off after Dayna's wedding." The wink! Don't forget the wink! I winked flirtatiously at Kyle, although with the blushing and the fact that I reeeeaaaally wanted to start giggling, I doubted it'd work.

Was he awake already or did I wake him up? If I woke him up, woopsies, although I doubted a guy could shudder like that when he was half asleep... He did sound tired, though, and I mentally kicked myself for being tired every day since last Sunday. Ok, today I was gonna make it up to him, I didn't know how but I was gonna make it happen! "Good morning sleepy head." I smiled, leaning over him just so that I could kiss his cheek and sing, "3 more sleeps to go, 3 more sleeps 'til Santa, 3 more sleeps don't know therestofthesong 'cause it's reallyreally long and I'll prob'lygetit wrong, 3 more sleep 'til Santa!" I had to take a moment to get my breath back, then laughed at my epic fail rendition of the song, lying on my back again and tracing Tyler's spine with my fingertips again. "And it's 9 more sleeps 'til your birthday, too, but no one really cares about that." That was a joke, by the way, I am not and will never be so mean as to not care about my husband's birthday. "So, what've you got me for your birthday?" I hated surprises, I just wanted to know what I was gonna get! Besides, if Tyler got me something really nice, I still had time to exchange his presents for nicer ones!

Oh c***! I walked right into that one! And now Blake was going to make a mean comment on my epic fail of a job idea! Squeezing Alix a little as leaned into me, I bit my lip as I tried to think of what to say. "Uhhh... Well... I'm not very smart, so I'll never get a really good job that pays a lot, so I'm really just looking for a a job that pays well enough to provide for my family and then a little extra cash that I can save up and use on special things." I could feel my palms getting sweaty from the nerves and wiped the hand that wasn't wrapped around Alix onto my jeans as casually as I could. "Preferably I'd like to work in a games store or music store so that I can at least enjoy my job a little and so that I put my knowledge of games and music into good use, and I actually think the games store is hiring, so I might try and get the job there." Well, they always said that honestly was the best policy, but I felt like being honest this time was just gonna cause a lot of insults. At least I expected it and, therefore, was an incy wincy bit mentally prepared.

The way he pressed me up against himself and stroked the skin at my hips... For a moment I was mentally preparing myself to be dragged to the bedroom but instead of a passionate kiss, I got a quick one. And a kiss to my temple as well. I listened to Hayden's words, pouting slightly as he mentioned romance. That was the reason? A lack of romance? "Hayden, you know I don't care about romance." Still, I guess it was better than nothing, right. Heaving a sigh, I returnedthe kiss to the lips, then walked into the living room, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing on it, sitting sideways. "Fine but you're getting the popcorn and choosing the movie!" My voice was raised slightly so that it could travel into the hallway. "No sappy c*** otherwise I'll die of boredom!" Unlacing my boots, I pulled them off and threw them out of the way, doing the same with my socks and exposing pretty much the entirety of my smooth, long-ish legs as I got comfortable on the couch.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea." I mumbled, putting the last of the tinsel onto the tree. Tinsel was the easy bit, now came the hard part. Picking up a decoration by the string using my teeth, I attempted to put it on the tree. And failed. And failed again. And got poked in the eye by a branch then failed yet again. The loop just wasn't opening up and the branch couldn't go through it! "You know what?" I transformed into my human self, dropping the decoration from my mouth into my hand and then putting it on the tree with ease on the first attempt. "I'll be a wolf after we do the tree. That'll save a lot of hassle."

I listened to the two, especially to Klain who explained that Adeline was afraid of the dark. "I understand completely, dark places can be rather scary-" When I was younger, I was afraid of the dark as well. "But the key is to not be in a dark room. Maybe next time you should play hide and seek with a friend. That way, you might be brave enough go in the dark plaes." Smiling softly at the child, I the returned my gaze to Klain, moving my bangs out of my eyes. "I guess you better take Addie to see her mother. She deserves it for winning hide and seek."

By special request of Dilynn, Spencer was sleeping in our room tonight so that she could snuggle with him as well as me. She was sitting on my bed, giving the smug-looking dog a good belly rub as I stripped down to my boxers, getting ready for bed. "You're spoiling that dog, y'know." I told my girlfriend, removing my belt, then unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans - I had already taken off my flannel shirt - shimmying them down my legs. "He never gets this amount of attention when you're not here." Removing my jeans, I began folding them up and then faked a frown. "I think you even give him more attention then you give me, at times. It makes me jealous." Truthfully I didn't mind, I was just hoping to get lots of kisses out of this!

My proposal plan was going smoothly so far. Hope, Bentley and Arthur were all sleeping peacefully - for now - and Kiara was spending time with Kodi, obviously, so for once Ryan and I had some time to ourselves. I took advantage of it quickly, settig up a little picnic in front of the living room fireplace, where I vaguely recalled sharing our first kiss and confessing our feelings, and playing romantic music in the background. Along with our picnic, mostly consisting of cheese and biscuits and cake and mince pies - it was christmas, afterall - was a bottle of white wine, as well as a bottle of lemonade to dilute Ryan's wine since she was technically underaged. We were both quite happy to snuggle into each other and share plenty of kisses under the mistletoe but I then heard the song 'When You Say Nothing At All' begin to play. That was my cue to propose. Drawing out the final kiss, I reluctantly pulled away, taking a deep breath to try and rid myself of nerves before whispering in my love's ear, "May I give you your chrismas present early, Ryan?"

Kodi and I had kissed and made up, thank goodness. I never wanted to get into an arguement like that, and I learnt now that I really needed to trust Kodi, that he wasn't going to leave me like my mother did, or Dylan for that matter, and Kodi had learnt to always leave a note before he was to disappear, otherwise I would freak out and think the worst. We were lying in bed together right now, me in my pjs and Kodi in his boxers. We were supposed to be sleeping, but I couldn't sleep, I had too much on my mind. The fact that in our previous attempt at fading, I chickened out, was one thing on my mind, as I really wanted to be brave and try again, but didn't know how to approach the subject. Another thing on my mind was the promise ring. I had retrieved it from the ground and washed it off after we made up and now it was back on my right hand where it belonged but... I don't know... I just wondered when Kodi was going to propose, or if he ever would propose. I was probably being ridiculous because I was only 21 physically, and only 3 biologically but... I felt that we acted like a married couple already, so why not make it official. No kids yet, though. I loved kids and knew I'd be a good mom, but when you spent your childhood acting like a mom, you just want at least a couple years of freedom away from being a mother and, if possible, a chance to get your childhood back...

I was about to take a shot eof a snowman when something hit me in the head, completely messing up the picure so that all I got was a blur. What the-? Turning around, I grinned as I spotted Nathalie, who had clearly been the one to throw a snowball at me - I could tell from the smug look on her face. "Hey, no fair! What did I ever do to you? I asked, putting the camera in it's special bag and setting it careully on the floor before making my own snowball. Within seconds it was flying towards Nathalie as I yelled, "Bring it on!" though I doubted it'd hit her since she had ex-spy agility... Who was I kidding with the whole 'Bring it on' bravery? I was screwed!

I actually had to think about that one for a moment. Trent hadn't even technically asked me to be his girlfriend again yet, and even if he had we would've been together for, like, 20 minutes and even if he were to kiss me, I probably wouldn't be able to kiss him back properly, or I'd fail trying. Even so... A kiss kind of sounded nice, for once, and as much as I hated it, there was something inside me screaming, 'LET HIM KISS YOU!'. Damn it, I hated this already, I hated Trent having some sort of affect on me. As I pursed my lips in thought, I decided to just let the screaming thing win, but not before... "You haven't even asked me out again yet, so I'm technically not your girlfriend and therefore you can't kiss me." I pointed out as I set Jupiter down on the ground and rose to my feet as the Yorkie stayed loyally at my side. "You don't even have to ask really, but if you said that I was your girlfriend then you'd be allowed to kiss me." If that made any sense to him. It made sense to me though. In short, he had to say that I was officially his girlfriend again before he was allowed to kiss me, because kissing someone who wasn't his girlfriend would be bad.

Vincent wasn't one to really celebrate christmas. Sure he would enjoy a glass of mulled wine, as he was doing right now, and would partake in the exchanging of gifts but he just didn't get excited about it like the rest of his family, which was why, as they watched a movie and the Beast's little family put their own personal decorations on the tree, Vincent paid very little attention. He hugged his wife closer to him as she held their youngest son in her lap, hiding a smile behind his cape. "Perhaps after this movie we could do something more entertaining." Vincent suggested in a whisper.

The kids - besides Zidane - were outside playing in the snow, which meant that it was time to hurriedly wrap presents before they came back in. I wasn't really good at wrapping present, but Zidane had started calling for his mother so Tifa had to leave me to do it and, well, after a fight with the sticky tape, half of the wrapping paper on the current present was ripped and the rest was just really badly done. Oh gosh, I hoped Tifa would come back soon, even if she had to bring our son with her! She was better at wrapping than I was.

It was christmas in a couple days! I was actually kinda excited, but I still hadn't got anything for mum and dad and I was panicking a little! There was only one thing to do! Climbing down from the top bunk, I started shaking TJ in an attempt to wake him up. "TJ, wake up!" I heard a groan which meant that he was awake so I grinned. "TJ, can we go to town and pick out some presents from mum and dad? Please?" And maybe we could even go to the library to research the 1960's, because our performance was only 3 weeks away!

Well, KJ had been ecstatic to hear that she was going to have two siblings, not one. It had taken me and Dayna a little bit longer to relax about it but now we were fine-ish, just worried about two crying babies, but if that ever happened Dayna could just calm down one while I calmed down the other. It was nightime now, and I was watching Elf with Kara-Jayne while Dayna washed the dinner dishes and got us some apple pie for dessert - I had offered to help but she brushed it off. I smirked as Buddy the elf tried to start a tickle fight with his boring dad, then decided to do the same to KJ, just for fun. "Tickle fight! Tickle fight!" I exclaimed as I started tickling KJ, smiling at her laughter. We must've freaked out Rascal with our antics because now the german shepard was barking at us and trying to jump up onto the sofa but oh well, I was too busy having fun with my daughter.

Christmas time at the Valentine household and the Galian Beast was once again being reckless. Well, not reckless, just putting his wife and unborn baby in danger. In his defense, he was strong enough to have a pregnant woman on his shoulder and he would never ever dare to drop Darkess, but pregnancy meant that Darkess wasn't able to balance as well and even with Galian holding firmly onto her, she was rather wobbly. "Come on, wifey! Put decoration on the tree!" Darkess' decoration had to be the highest because she was the woman and the woman was the most important. That was Galian's logic, anyway.

I had returned from town with a wrapped up gift for Daniel. I did not buy him much, simply a silver plaque with a slightly modified quote engraved onto it, but I hoped he liked it. Heading up to his room- which I knew from the new sign I had recently put up, indicating which room everyone was in - I took a deep breath and knocked on door, hoping that Daniel was in and that he would answer.

Marlene and Claire had run off to find the other kids for a snowball fight or something, leaving me and Sierra to just walk around Edge in the snow. Well... Until I slipped up on ice and fell face-first into the freezing snow. Rolling over onto my back, I began moving my arms and legs and laughed a little."Hey, Sierra, wanna make a snow angel with me?" I asked my girlfriend as I grinned up at her. I wasn't really fussed about cars running me over of anything because there was way too much snow for cars.

Waking up to sharp claws digging into my chest was not my idea of fun. At all. I jumped awake and pushed Yuki off that she fell off of the bed and onto the floor with a 'Thud!'. And then the angry yowling started and I groaned, burying my head into Sammi's neck. The cat didn't shut up though so, reluctantly, I clambered out of bed. "I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean it." I mumbled, pulling a box out from under the bed and opening it. "Here, have your christmas present early and leave me alone." Attaching the light-up christmas collar around Yuki's neck, I climbed back into bed with Sammi, snuggling in and murmuring, "I swear your cat's gonna be the death of me, babe."

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:46 am

haii Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down