House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 am

Hey guys. Bleh, I'm too hungry to sleep. But we has no good food in DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:49 am

I hate it when that happens DX
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 am

my house. all of the time. we never have any food. i feel your pain.

MxA; After playing basketball for what seemed like an hour, when it had really only been about twenty minutes, it was nine baskets to seven. The idea that he would win was too obviously true, and for that he felt terrible for some reason. Though, maybe if he won and Cassidy got sad about it (even if it was purposely faked), he could cheer her up. Once the basketball was in his possession and he effortlessly shot it straight into the hoop, he couldn't help but allow a small smile to creep onto his face as he peered over at Cassidy. "I think that was 10, right?" He asked, sliding an arm around her waist as his hand found a comfortable place on her hip. 
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:58 am

Lol xD Sounds like we all share the same pain XD Meh oh well. Gives me more time to write ^_^ Hiccup's being all blushy and cute :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 am

CM; Rolling his eyes, he bent down to press a kiss to her neck. "If you would've joined me, then you would't have to be worried about that." He mentioned nonchalantly, resting his chin against her shoulder, his arms still wrapped around her waist. "But it's okay. I'm sure Lottie enjoyed her walk, and you probably enjoyed the time away from me." He kissed her cheek before standing up straight again, releasing her from his arms and walking over to the fridge to find at least something that sounded appetizing for him to eat. A carton of eggs sat on one of the shelves, and he figured that was the best thing he could make without putting a bunch of effort into it. "Want any eggs?" He asked his girlfriend, as he set the carton on the counter to find a pan.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:20 am

Chloe: My eyebrows narrowed together slightly in confusion, then caught a glance of the eggs in the fridge. I groaned and grabbed the carton. "No matter how many times I tell him, he just doesn't listen!" I rolled my eyes then laughed. "Eggs and cheese on toast?" I shook my head, "No thanks." I let him grab however many eggs he wanted before putting the carton into an overhead cupboard, where there was also bread, breadcakes and cereal. I turned to my boyfriend. "Bread or breadcakes?" I asked him, then upon futher inspection, I found that the bread had gone moldy and grimaced. "Breadcakes or just eggs?" I rephrased, putting the bread in the bin.

Chloe's so easy to write for XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:21 am

Cassidy: She pouted when the ball went into the net and it sunk in that she'd lost. Whilst she didn't pull away from him when he embraced her, because honestly she rather enjoyed the weight of his arm around her waist, she didn't accept it either. Instead standing her ground and shaking her head definantely, looking every bit the petulant child she was playing. She couldn't gloat about winning, so she was going to milk the lose for everything she could. "Nu-uh, it wasn't a fair game at all!" Her hands were clasped together against his chest, and she poked him imaturely with each reason she then listed off, all whilst avoiding his gaze to try and make him feel quilty and so she could rein in the smile threatening to tilt her lips. "You're a vampire," poke, "you're faster and stronger then me," two more jabs, "and you've been playing longer than me, so obviously you can shoot better than me and stuff..."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 am

CM; "I'm fine with just eggs." He replied, setting the pan on the stove and grabbing the non-stick spray, spraying a bit to the pan so the eggs didn't stick to the bottom. "Thanks though." Smiling, he cracked the eggs and let the contents fall into the pan, tossing the shells into the trash before turning the heat up and grabbing a spatula to make sure they didn't burn once they got hot enough. "What's the plan for the rest of the day?" He asked, leaning back against the counter by the stove, careful not to burn his hand with the heat or burn the eggs by watching them out of the corner of his eye.

MxA; "Awww. Come on, Cassidy. You told me to not go easy on you! Besides, I didn't use my fast-ness or strong-ness against you. I would never do that. We can always have a rematch later, but I think I promised dinner and a movie to the loser, right? So, something good is coming out of you losing... I think?" He asked with a smile. 

meh. sorry guys. i need to get back into the flow of writing stuff.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 am

I'm just gonna pretend Charlie put oil in, I doubt me and Callum would be clever enough to get non stick spray XD

Chloe: I pulled out the milk from the fridge, taking the lid off and recoiling at the horrid smell. "Shopping." I groaned, emptying the contents down the sink. "Then we're putting the tree up! Callum hasn't even started to decorate!" Which annoyed me, since I loved Christmas! "Oh yeah, by the way, we have Christmas a day early since we go see our families on actual Christmas day." I told him with a shrug. Perhaps he'd gone home early this year... I wasn't sure.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:43 am

Cassidy: She sulked for a little while longer, her fingers plucking absentmindedly at his shirt whilst she pretended to think over what he'd just said. Honestly she already knew what was going happen next, she was never genuinely that upset over it anyway, but it was fun to make him sweat a little. "I guess it's just going to have to be the best date I've ever been taken on then, too make up for this." She peeked up at him when she said the word 'date' a slow but infectious smile lighting up her face, and she finally accepted the embrace and leaned into him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 am

hiiiii.

CM; "If we're leaving to go see family in a couple of days, then should we hold off on the grocery shopping until after? I mean, okay. I guess we should get stuff for the next couple of days..." He said before turning to stir up his eggs. They sizzled in response to his stirring, and he turned back to the position he had been in before. "You think your family's going to be okay with me tagging along?" Unless that was a hint that she wanted to go see her family alone... Shit, well that was awkward... He could go pay a visit to his own family, but that would probably earn a lot of 'Where have you been?!' questions and many angry lectures about how it was terrible that he ran away from the mental hospital, and how he should be punished for moving all the way to america without telling anyone, even though he was old enough to make his own decisions without having to ask for permission from his parents before doing something. So, he would either go with Chloe, or stay here and make a video or something.

MxA; He watched as her lips curved into a smile, and as she leaned into him, he tightened his grip around her small frame. "I promise I'll try as hard as I can to make it amazing. Here, we can start right now." He gave her a little squeeze and released her, grabbing the basketball and putting it away by the hoop. "How about we go take showers, and we can get changed and meet down in the kitchen in... an hour, so I can start making dinner?" He suggested before adding, "Oh, and it's okay if you take a bit longer than I do. It means you don't have to wait for dinner as long."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:57 am

*sits in her box*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Chloe: I nodded, biting into my other slice of c on t. "Of course they'll be fine with it, my dad's fine with you, mum loves you and Lisa's dying to meet you!" I laughed a little and leant against a counter. Yeah... I had told Lisa about him, but oh well! "And besides, if you're not there, who the heck am I gonna kiss when the clock strikes twelve on New Years Eve?" I smirked slightly. Hell yes, we were definitely staying for the New Years party!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:04 pm

What's up britt?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:05 pm

*pokes head* Hm? Nothing Smile im just writing a fan fic right now Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Sames! ahaha! X3 I seriously do do all my best stuff in the middle of the night. I manage to tidy my bedroom, write good stuff, draw ish okay. It's so weird! I don't think it's normal, but hey, it's me, since when am I normal? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:13 pm

XD

im doing a fanfic on 2 people I ship x3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Aww :3 Callum read it today, and there was only one thing I needed to change, and that was just to add in 'I' XD oops!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:24 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Omg at one point I nearly died laughing! Callum asked me "Why would North give Jack a lettuce?" I looked at it, and it was about North giving Jack a lecture. I never laighed so hard in all my life! It wasn't even that funny but omg, my stomach hurt so much! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:35 pm

XDD omg

quizzilla post my story damn you! ):<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 pm