House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Well.. *He lays his head down.* Your master is an idiot.
Isolt Lewellyn |
He did that thing, not the same thing, but the thing. His fingers pressing into my though and causing me to unconsciously nipping my lower lip; taking a left and steering the wheel to the side a little. I grew comfortable once again, my body not so sensitive as it was before, but I stiffened a little as his fingers moved into my hair and felt his rough fingers on my skin. It sent a small shiver through me and I couldn't resist the gasp that left my lips as I looked towards him from the corner of my eyes. "You seem to know the roads pretty well hm?" I was trying to make light conversation as my mind focused on a conversation and the road while my body paid attention to his fingers lightly massaging my neck. It relaxed me a bit and placed a smile on my lips.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:44 pm

You are not an idiot...dont say that
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Hiya Linz, Evay, and Britt.
And I've got two exams each day for the rest of this week. I'm so not ready for all of this its not even funny.. :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:50 pm

I have exams a week after break. -_- Good luck Wolf-girl. ;c I hated Finals, but you'll feel so relieved when it's finally over ;D
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:01 pm

But it's true Michelle. *He stuffs his head into the pillow. Trying to stop the emotions from overpowering his body.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:03 pm

*she pulls his head from the pillows* Come on, you are not.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:04 pm

*He loops his arm around her waist and sits up, dragging her into his lap and hugging her to his chest as he placed his head into her shoulder.* I am. I really am... I'm an idiot, a fool. Everything.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Arawn..dont say such things like that. You're a smart guy. *She blushed as she was pressed to his chest* Trust me, Master.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:11 pm

*Nods into her shoulder as a few tears let loose and soak into the material of her shirt.* I do trust you, Michelle. That's the sad part.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:15 pm

..You're going to make me cry...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Henry: A smirk found it way only my face as I watched her reaction, confident now that the reason my past relationships didn't work out wasn't because of my inability to cause such feelings with a woman. Obviously, even with such a innocent touch, I had an affect and it was definitely a good one. "Yeah, I did a lot of driving around here to clear my head. I learned the backroads into town a little buzzed though, when I was going through a rough time." She could probably put two and two together, and I really didn't want to get into what was going through my head at that time in my life. It was a dark time in my life empty of people and reasons to even stick around anymore. I'm not that man anymore though, and I don't ever have to be again. "How about I drive home, Hm? I mean, I could probably get through these directions quickly and without slowing down much so we'd be back home and eating before you'd be able to blink." Not that I didn't like what was going on now, I just don't think that doing this for long periods of time is any good. I need to keep a few things up my sleeve and keep her on her toes, instead of playing my hand all at once. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:33 pm

shit. she was here too. -_-
sorry!
*smiles* how was your birthday? sorry i missed it. :/ i can try and make it up to you however you want...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:01 pm

So Mandie went to see Joshua but Trent didn't?! Now I know you're mad but don't. Hit. Him. ... I wont, I just think he's an idiot -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

*raises eyebrow* i was gonna go after... I'd rather not watch my parents make out right in front of me... but hey.
hiiiiii.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Hey Rae and Trent! Rae wanna rp? I'd doubt they'd make out in front of you... I think... And hi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm nearly asleep, or at least i should be... but hopefully i can get on tomorrow. Smile
but, id rather not take that chance. Razz and am i allowed to kiss you or is that frowned upon?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Okies ^_^ *Thinks for a moment.* ... It's not frowned upon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:32 pm

good. it's been a while. ^_^ *grabs her hand and pulls her closer to him, pressing his lips to hers with a smile*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:36 pm

*Her eyes slip shut as she attempts to kiss him back after 2 years of not kissing people (Excluding when she got drunk) and eventually she pulls away only to rest her head on Trent's shoulder.* It's been a while for me too, so sorry if that miss wasn't of a high standard...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:53 pm

*Tugs on Trent's hand a little.* Lets go to bed, Trent. I'm getting tired.

Off to lesson! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 am

Doing all Replies. >:3 Starting from oldest(Isolt) to youngest(Genesis) OOC/Rp wise.

I'm sorry Michelle..

Isolt Lewellyn |
A lot of driving? Oh... I kept my mouth shut on that one. Not really wanting to give an input on that, but I did finally reach the Diner? Or well a building that had a sign that said Diner on it, it was small on the outside, but hopefully it was one of those places that looked small; but was actually large. Why did it matter? We were grabbing food to go anyways. Turning my head towards Henry as I slipped the keys into his jacket pocket I grinned, "You know, that idea might just be excellent." And gives me a chance to collect my thoughts on this whole touching business, even though.. I had to admit, I liked it.

Joshua Alcatraz |
I woke up and looked at the alarm clock, a groan came to my lips as my eyes slid towards the tree in the corner of the room. This room is humongous, so the tree didn't do anything but take up more space. The only depressing part about it was that it had no decorations on it what-so-ever, I turned my head and placed it in the crook of Mandie's neck. Relieved to be able to hold her like this, it made me thankful that she was here and not in a coma like my sister-in-law. Or soon to be I suppose. I wonder if Klain was going to come and help us decorate the tree today? Possibly not, he and Adeline have been going to the hospital frequently, which wasn't a surprise. They probably already knew her and his face by heart now. I groaned a little, I really didn't want to wake up. Not just because the sun was out, but because celebrating Christmas wasn't a tradition for my side of the family, but since Mandie was into it. I decided it was going to good for my actual family. Blinking a little, I can recall how many invites I didn't receive to come visit my mother and Mikhail for the holiday's. But they managed to come here just to see Adeline and Klain, they deemed Adeline to be a healthy and very spunky girl and they even took pride in knowing that Trent had grown up well and strong.. taking a lot from the Carpathian side rather than my PS(Panther Shifter) side. But they didn't even bother to say hi to me. "Mandie?" I whispered as I kissed her behind her ear, trying to wake her up. Trent was busy I suppose, so decorating the tree was going to be a Mandie and I thing for now.

Klain Dubrinsky |
I took pride in that one word, 'expert'. And I knew my daughter did as well, she was the type to take positive comments and build herself up with them. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Thorn." I grinned a little, I was making friends. Something Jennaveive would want me to do rather than mope around all day, I could almost hear her stern voice in the back of my head. Telling me to do one thing one moment and then laughing the next, I couldn't wait to actually see her again today. Me and Addie had already went in the morning, but going in the afternoon wouldn't hurt anyone either. I shook her hand and Addie did that same as she stood to her own height, her hand was so small in the older woman's hand.. I wonder what Addie would look like when she's older? "I win!!" She declared more to herself than to me and Thorn, I raised an eyebrow and shook my head as she raised her arms in the air excitedly so I could pick her up. I leaned down and grasped her in my arms, bringing her up into a comfortable position so she was eye level with Thorn. "Thank you for helping me!" She was all smiles at the moment, and I was happy for my daughter. "She learns quick.. it doesn't even feel like that two days ago I showed her this game. But she loves it, the only thing she hates is hiding in dark places. So she avoids them a lot." It's true, my daughter had a fear of dark places and being alone. She slept in my bed most of the time while I slept on my own couch in the room. Sometimes I'd study at night for too long and end up falling asleep.

Lukis McNamara |
In progress

Arawn McNamara |
In progress

Clara |
Not roleplaying with anyone; FREE to rp with.

Dani Eastlake |
Not roleplaying with anyone; FREE to rp with.

Alix Taken |
Working on it

Bash Atlas |
Working on it

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I'll repost the Reply.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 am

Such... Bad... Earache... WTF is wrong with my ear?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am

o.o if theres something wrong with your ear then you need to get it checked out o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 am

It might just be the cold I have, I dunno :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down