House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:35 am

I have a really weird headache today. Earlier it was hurting when I was doing work and was fine when I walked home, then, it started hurting again as I watched a movie, and then I did homework and it was fine but I literally just ran from mum and dad's room to my room and got a really sudden bad headache. What's wrong with me?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:36 am

sudden movements?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:39 am

Maybe, I dunno, but earlier I was sitting dunno and it hurt DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 am

My friends think it's because I don't drink enough water, but I haven't been thirsty all day! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:33 am

I agree with your friends, I think you're just dehydrated, because I was the same, so I've been drinking as much as possible and I don't get them as often now.

Anyway, sorry I disappeared, I got distracted. Now, rp?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:37 am

Yeah, I guess they have a point... But I don't like drinking, I don't like going downstairs every now and then just to get a drink that I'm not even thirsty for DX

But sure, I'll rp. Anyone in particular? Oh! And I just remembered I was gonna skippy for Nat+Xie and Tay+Kyle, is that cool?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 am

That's fine Smile And Caius and Daniel?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:41 am

Sure sure! I'll do the skippy stuff in a min but first I'll search for a repost Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:42 am

That blush! I melted my heart when I saw it though I tried to remain composed on the outside, seeing that Daniel wanted to change the subject. "Yes, it literally took me and a few friends of mine all night to put up the decorations. I have yet to sleep, but I can not rest, since I need to overlook the construction later." Perhaps I was overworking myself, but if I did not take care of this mansion, who would? Now I realise how James felt before he passed... Snapping out of the sorrowful thoughts, I decided to add with a slight chuckle, "I do not even celebrate Christmas, I merely put up all the decorations for the satisfaction of the residents. I shall leave them to do the tree, however."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:51 am

Daniel: His words caused a frown to spread across my face. "Caius, I hope you realise that you do need sleep." I told him, slightly teasing, but then a thought crossed my mind. "How about I overlook the construction today while you go get some rest." I suggested. I had actually taken engineering and construction in school (most boys did) so I, infact knew a fair bit about it anyway. Besides, Caius deserves a break.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:51 am

hey everyone Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:59 am

"No no, you need to care for Candi. That is the reason why you are here, afterall." Besides, I would not leave the construction site if my life depended on it. If something were to going wrong with the school while I was absent, I would never forgive myself. This was James final dream, I needed to be there as it was built, no matter how tired I was. It would have been nice to have someone to at least help, but I highly doubted that Daniel understood much about constructing any sort of building, let alone a rather large school. Heaving a sigh, I shook my head and drank my coffee. "I will be fine." I reassured Daniel, though I felt as if I was saying it more to myself. "Although perhaps afterwards you can track me down and, if I am not in my bed asleep, you may drag me to my bedroom." That came out horribly wrong and I blushed as the words played through my mind in a more inappropriate manner. "I-I mean to force me to go to sleep." Still blushing, I lowered my head and drank more coffee to hide it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 am

Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 am

whats up?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:05 am

Not much, just sorting out character Christmas presents. Might stop temporarily to skippy Taylor and Xavier though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:11 am

Jack: My frown remained on my face. I was angry at her brother for doing this to her, and the girl herself was clearly upset about it. I acted upon instinct, leaving my staff against the tree as I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. I knew my skin was ice cold, so the hug couldn't last for long since I didn't want to make her too cold, but right now... She needed someone to hug her and be there for her. "I can't tell you that everything's going to be okay, but you're gonna be fine." I whispered softly into her ear.

hey ali ^_^

Daniel: My frown was replaced with a small smirk. It was his turn to blush now! I shook my head, "I can lend a hand whist the young miss is at school. I will also be able to finally put my training in engineering and construction to good use." I took another sip of my coffee as I heard light footsteps. 'Daniel have you seen my chemi-' I handed her the Chemistry book which she had left in the library last night. 'Oh, thanks! See you later!' She headed off, "Be care-" She knocked a chair over on her way out, but picked it up immedistely. "-ful." I rolled my eyes with a smile. "I knew she was going to knock something over."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:19 am

Oh well thats always fun Smile and hey scampi Smile

Alexandra::
When he embraced me I was a little surprised but I quickly hugged him back. I did need a hug, I didn't care how cold he was. "Thank you Jack... I'm sorry I just let this out though. It's not something you need to be worried about." I realize a tear was falling down my face and frowned, the last thing I wanted to be doing was starting to cry in front of him.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:23 am

Oh, so he knew what he was doing when it came to construction? I liked Daniel even more now, not just because he was attractive and very good company who understood a few things that I had gone through, but he was also very handy. Now that I thought about it, he was rather similar to James, but I could still tell the minor differences; James was far more formal, hardly blushed and whereas James saw me as above him - something that I really wished he did not, but it was engraved into his very being - Daniel seemed to think of me as an equal. Perhaps making comparisons was not a good idea. Thankfully Candi came down at that moment, distracting me from my thoughts, and I chuckled as she clumsily knocked over a chair. "She is a rather klutzy, yet spirited youth, is she not?" The question was rhetorical and after finishing off my coffee, I added, "Thank you for offering to help out, Daniel, I highly appreciated your assistance in this project. Perhaps with a bit of experience under your belt, you may even be able to pursue a career in construction and be able to build things wherever your life takes you." My glance turned to the clock on the wall which showed that it was 8am. Construction did not start until 11am. "We have a few hours to waste before the builders arrive, so is there anything in particular you would like to do in the meantime?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am

Me and Kyle didn't really have enough money for Christmas decorations in either of ours rooms at the moment - that was going to change once I went job hunting for the first time in January, which I reeeaaally excited for - so I guess you could imagine how excited I was when I went downstairs to get some breakfast, passed the living room and saw the big pine tree with decorations in boxes underneath saying 'Decorate me! (One decoration per resident)'. I forgot I even had to make some form of breakfast, ran back up to Kyle's room, and clambered into bed next to my boyfriend, beginning to shake him not-so-gently. "Kyle! KYLE! There's a blank Christmas tree downstairs and we get to put decorations on it!" I hadn't really wanted a hyper, excited start to the day, since this was the day I was meant to be trying Sammi's seduction techniques on Kylie-Kyle, but oh well! Oh my gosh! We could decorate a tree!!!

My wings might hate the snow - I only just realised that recently - but I loved it! Why? Because there were so many opportunities to get breath-taking pictures when everything was covered in snow. I was taking advantage of that right now, having left Nathalie to sleep alone so that I could capture the snow at dawn. I even got to taking a picture of snow falling down from a tree which was awesome, and I clicked the special button that took several pictures in just a few seconds to capture the snow as it fell! I probably had over 30 pictures already but I was just so excited by all of this! Besides, it'd be great to show people in the future if I ever caught a break from being an angel and was able to pursue my dream career of being a famous photographer! Woo for future-planning! Now if only angel duties would stop getting in the way of my future.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:55 am

Jack: I smiled in a comforting way at her as I pulled away gently, not wanting her to get so cold that she became ill. "Hey, it's okay. We all have to do it at times." I told her, bdfore an idea occured. "Would it make you feel any better if I told you a little story?" I smiled again, wiping away her tear with my thumb. "Stories make everyone feel better."

Daniel: I smiled and drank some more coffee, the hot liquid was not taking effect immediately, however merely the heat of it was beginning to wake me up. "Hmm. Well there's nothing in particular in my mind." I shook my head slowly with a slight chuckle, "My apologies, I am not the quickest of thinkers in the morning."

Sorry I poofed, dinner.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:04 am

I smiled slightly, a little comforted by his words. "What kind of story?" I had always liked stories as kids, and I had a feeling that a winter spirit that's been alive since the dawn of time would probably have some pretty good ones to tell. Plus, it might make me feel better. "Sure Jack. I'd love to hear it."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 am

Jack: I smiled and retrieved my staff by leaning out, it felt weird not to hold it. "Well it's a little bit of a love story." I told her. "As I've already said, I had to pretty much live in other peoples' bodies, and could only take over at night, and one night I came across a boy my age. It was like a miracle that he believed in me. We talked for a bit and arranged to meet up the next night. This went on for a while and I grew feelings for the boy, and eventually, so did the person... Luke I think his name was. So now Hiccup, well his real name was Harry, but he starts hiccuping when he laughs so... Yeah. Anyway, so Luke and Hiccup started spending time with each other during the day and me and Hiccup spent time together during the night, but he didn't know we were two different people. Eventually, I realised that I couldn't stay and grow attatched, so I left to find another person, and only recently have I been to check on them. They're still together and have adopted a little girl. So it was a happy ending." I smiled, although I was envious. If I was my own person then, it might have been me dating him... Adopting a little girl with him...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 am

I poofed for dinner too!

"That is fine, neither am I." I chuckled, washing my cup by hand and putting it in the appropriate cupboard. My hlush faded as I tried to think of things we could do together in this cold weather. Well, there was one thing I had seen others do, but had never tried myself. "Have you ever made a snowman, Daniel? If so, perhaps you should teach me how to do so and, if not, then we shall have to learn together." Perhaps it would seem like a childish thing to do; but it seemed reasonable to me, since I had not made a snowman before in my entire immortal life.
((That failed! I'm sorry! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:26 am

Damn you and your fanfics, Scampi! :PBut if Jack wants to adopt a little girl, he can adopt Taylor and Kyle's future little girl X3 *Growls viciously, bearing her teeth.* O.O Or not...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:28 am

I smiled and laughed a little, he hiccuped everytime he laughed? That must've been pretty cute. But, I was a bit surprised Jack went back to see them a lot, I figured he must be pretty busy being a winter spirit and all. "That's a really nice story, it did make me feel a little better. Do you watch over every person you've spent time with? It's kind of sweet." Jack Frost legends didn't normally protray him as the most caring or kind individual.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next