House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:47 am

Gonna be slower now that I don't have the la'top Rolling Eyes

Dayna: Oh how I had missed my husband's kisses, which is the main reason I hadn't pulled away in any rush. "I missed you too, and I've been so bored, especially when Kara's been at school." I leaned in for another well drawn out kiss, I honestly couldn't help myself! Then I realised hat Kara and Matt's relationship seemed unphased... When I was waking up I had even heard her giggle! "How is Kara with you?" I asked Matt, I was a bit confused becajse only the other day she seemed really upset abot it. Maybe she'd had a change of heart?

Leah: I shook my head with a smile, stirring my cocoa, tapping the edge a couple of times, to dry the spoona little in a way, at least getting rid of most of the drops. After a long sip, I smiled at the taste I had missed so much. "No matter what you tell me, I'll still talk to you, I promise." I told him with an encouraging smile, leading him gently into the lounge, sitting down on the couch. "Go ahead, I'm all ears." I told him qith another soft, gentle smile.

Mm Sam, I'll relight your fire Wink XD Just watching the replay clips XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 am

Ewwww! Noooo! DX No Sam! DX I like Nicholas! His accent's cute X3 I like one of the guys from Kingsland Road, dunno his name though :S And, voice-wise, Sam Bailey all the way!

Replying now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:56 am

More kisses! Damn, as much as I hated going away, if it meant I'd return to these kind of kisses each time I'd happily leave! I was about to kiss Dayna again when she asked about me and KJ and I decided then that I should behave, especially since I had the entire day to catch up on the kisses. "Yeah, KJ called me daddy and everything so I guess she's ok with things and doesn't hate me." Which really surprised me, because me and Dayna had been lying to her since she was born about who her real dad was... I shrugged it off and gave Dayna another quick kiss before it was my turn to ask the questions. "Have you told Kara-Jayne you're pregnant?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, because she had seemed pretty clueless when I asked her whether she'd like to be an older sister or not...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:03 am

Nicholas is cute too, and i agree with you vocalwise X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:04 am

Hehe, enough is enough!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:13 am

I shouldn't have started listening to Little Things! DX Bex, get ahold of yourself! I-I can't help it! *Is crying happy tears.* *Runs off and returns with tissues, handing them to Bex.* There you go. Tha-nks *Starts drying her eyes with tissues.* ...Well the old Bex was fun while she lasted, at least.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 am

well, i hit myself in the lips with my computer last night and now my lip hurts and is kind of swollen. it's like i got punched omg.

anyways hiiiii.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:26 am

Epic fail! XD Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 am

Dayna: I shook my head slowly, if I did it too slowly I would make myself dizzy. "No, not yet, I think I'll tell her after my first scan, or something like that, before I start getting fat." I laughed a little bit, "I haven't even told Bex yet." Ahh yes.,. I'd need to do that sometime soon, which should be very interesting. I wonder if we'd have another child after this one... I guess we would have to wait and see, but it might be nice to. "Would you like some breakfast?" I asked Matt, as I headed into the kitchen, on the hunt for breakfast.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:28 am

how're you?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:28 am

RAE! Hiiii! Wannz rp? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 am

I'm good thanks, and you? Besides in pain thanks to your lip Razz

Oh gosh, if Bex reacted simularly to the way she did to my proposal, she migt just end up hugging Dayna to death! I wasn't worried about it, though, because I was pretty sure Bex wouldn't let her best friend die, and I certainly wouldn't let my wife and kid die. As Dayna mentioned breakfast, I looked to my suitcase and bit my lip. "Sure, just give me a sec to unpack." Heading over to me suitcase, I picked it up and took it up to the master bedroom. It only took about 10 minutes to unpack and breakfast was already well under way when I etered the kitchen and hugged Dayna from behind. "So, do you know how far into pregnancy you are?" I asked, because I thought I had heard somewhere that it's based on when the woman's last, uh, 'Lady issues' was and for Dayna I had no clue when that was!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 am

I would ask to rp but Abby wouldn't be 18 if we skippied now! It's so tempting to bring her back though! Oh, and shoot! The post I wrote for Abby's return is on my laptop account which is being stupid -_- F***. I'll try dealing with that tomorrow, because it was long and I'm not starting over again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:42 am

Ugh... Can't be bothered to rp now DX Need to super speedily learn a song XD

Chloe: His words caused me to keep smiling, alyhough I had to tome it down to stop my cheeks from hurting. I bit my lip a little, thinking about Callum, what would Charlie think of him? "Oh and my best friend from back home is my roommate and err, they're just as crazy as me." I told him, "So I hope you don't mind." I told him, leaving out the fact that he was a boy, I didn't want Charlie to worry, and if he did, I'd just tell him Callum was gay, but he'd probably figure that out within minutes of meeting him.

If you like to reply then pkease do so Smile

I'll probably write a reply for Dayna later Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:42 am

Ok Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 am

Dilynn: I suppose a flannel and a jacket should do me some good in this weather, though his comment about hugging me sounded both rather good and funny. I loved being hugged by Brody, his large arms wrapped around me and making me feel safe, but it was a ridiculous idea. I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth out before brushing my hair, leaving it down this time because I wasn't going to subject my hair to more abuse. After stepping into the bedroom I untied my sweatpants and smirked at Brody, my eyes drifting to his chest as they always did when such a situation presented itself. "Bathrooms all your's handsome." I pulled my sweatpants off and opened my dresser, taking a pair of jeans out. Once I tugged them on I removed my tank top, making sure the sweatpants and the top were placed in the laundry basket. After walking to the closet I grabbed a gray t-shirt and slipped it on, moving my hair out once I adjusted it around my torso. Now I just had to find a flannel and a jacket. 

Ryker: Even though she reassured me I still wasn't sure. Telling a girl I'm interested in that I haven't exactly been the loyal boyfriend type in my life and I have drinking problems isn't ideal. I followed her out into the living room and sat beside her on the couch, looking down at my hands. "Well, I called my cousin today and what I thought was going to be a good call about how I've been doing and how's she's doing turned into an argument on how she doesn't think I'm any different than when I left. Which, is what I'm worried about telling you." I raised one of my hands and rubbed the back of my neck, sighing slightly. "I guess you could say I'm worried because I like you, and I don't have the best reputation with being a stable part in somebody's life. My cousin claims that I'm still the same irresponsible guy, and I don't want to be that guy anymore. I don't think I'm that guy anymore. You already know that I've got a drinking problem, but my cousin claims I still probably have a problem with chasing girls around. Which, I admit, I used to be really bad about." 

Sorry for the delay :/
A hurt toe always sucks. I hate stubbing my toes and things like that, so actually hurting it like that had to hurt pretty bad.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 am

Mhmm. Dad left his shoes at the bottom of the stairs and I caught my toe on it :/ It clicked really loudly and now it's bruised and I can barely walk on it D:

Ok, well it was clear that Dilynn had gotten used to being naked in front of me. For a moment I was just lost in the fact that my girlfriend had just removed her sweatoants in front of me, but I soon snapped out of it and moved into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. It took me a minute to compose myself but once I had I was able to shower, brush me teeth and pull my clothes on. It took about 15 minutes, which was actually quite long for me but in my defense I had to deal with the image of Dilynn removing her sweatpants with a smirk on her face in her head! As I left the bathroom, I was doing up the zip on the one jacket I had and I smiled at my girlfriend who was now, thankfully, fully dressed. "So, are you ready to go, darlin'?" I asked, throwing my own sweatpants into the laundry basket and grabbing my wallet, which I was definately going to need.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 am

Aww man XD Chords are easy but the strumming pattern... Blahh xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:40 am

Grrr, I have to deal with Taylor debating fading now -_- Just talk to Kyle about it! I can't talk to Kyle about it, it's embarassing! DX Well talking to me isn't gonna help! Gah! I don't know what to do! DX -_-... I'm gonna go to bed to try and shut her up. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 am

This is why I shouldn't play guitar during my monthly. I get stressed out easily and breakdown. Now, I'm gonna go to sleep before someone shouts up -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:45 pm

-.- my ex was trying to kiss me again -_- kefdaj I am not interested anymore DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm finally awake! I kept going back to sleep XD