House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
midget
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:30 pm

You can do it Scampi! My exercise routine has disappeared but I think this'll be my last week of illness so it'll be back next week Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:23 pm

thanks Smile lucy didnt wait for of. Just because of a bit of rain -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm

She should've waited! Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 am

Catching Fire article in Empire magazine at college. I took a picture of the cover! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:17 am

And she wondered why I wasn't talking to her in english Rolling Eyes
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:20 am

*Rolls eyes.* Stupid girl. Anyway off to lesson in, like, 5 mins!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:24 am

morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 am

Mhmm -_-

Mornung britt!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 am

^-^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:49 am

I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it's a good one.

Dayna's triplets are born premature so they're all a little tiny and have a couple issues within the first few weeks. Because of that they have to stay in the hospital a bit longer and when 2 of the triplets get better, Ronan doesn't. The doctors say that he probably wont make it but Matt doesn't give up hope so he stays with Ronan every night (This creating an inseperable bond). Ronan makes it and goes on to live a happy life until he's 10 and he's ill again. Matt will be all like, "Don't worry, he's a fighter, he surive when he was a newborn and he'll be able to survive now." And then we do Scampi's 'Lets kill off Ronan!' Thing and because of the bond and the fact that Ronan couldn't fight this time, Matt gets really upset and almost sinks into depression until Dayna manages to bring him back somehow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 am

T'is a good idea Smile Apologies for scampi's absence, bjt she's just having a bit of a breakdown. Ahh teenage moodswings.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 am

Kyle and I had come home a couple days ago and as much as I liked his family, I was glad to be away from that snow covered, ice cold deat trap of a town. Next time there was a family reunion, they had to visit us, because I wasn't going back! Going off of topic. Aaaanyway! I think Nathalie came back yesterday so I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this since we came back!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

"You? Drawing? Haha, good luck, Suzie." I teased my girlfriend, walking to the bathroom and kissing her head as I passed her. I started the 'Logan beauty regime' as soon as I got into the bathroom and had shut the door behind me, brushing my teeth and shaving just a little bit so that my beard wasn't so messy and long - I had kinda grown to lime the beard now, even though it had irritated me at first - and, once that was done, I started running the shower water stripped down and got into the shower for the first time in, like, days.

"My fiance, the fast food boy." I grimaced jokingly and then just smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. I'm not exactly sure why tou wod want to pay my dad back but I respect your decision on that, so both of us getting a job would really help to pay my father back." I ate the breakfast Sam prepared ((??? I remembered something about breakfast...)) and then added. "So you will be fast food boy and I will be... Perhaps I could get a job as a preschool assistant? It would help give me more experience with children when it comes to my teacher training at least, right?" Yeah, the more experience I got, the better I'd be when it came to the education side of things in a year's time.

"Unfortunately I don't think the laser tag staff will appreciate my abs. Unless they're women." smirking at Sammi, I finished the apple and threw the core in the bin with epic aim before kissing my girlfriend on the lips. "I'll be right back." I said before jogging upstairs and entering Sammi's room, pulling on a tight t-shirt show it showed of my manly figure. After grabbing my wallet and shoving it in my jeans, I headed downstairs and picked Yuki up, setting the cat on the floor as a kinda hint that it needed to, you know, go and do something. "So, you ready to go, gorgeous?" I asked my girl, tucking some of her bright blonde hair behind her ear.

Kagami tried to follow Toby's words and laughed slightly nervously as she only picked up a handful. She understood that she was being invited in though, and there was something about juice mentioned, so she nodded a 'Yes, I'd like juice please.' And entered with a "Thank you." The 8 year old took her shoes off once inside, not wanting to get the Empress' floor dirty and then looked to Toby with a smile. "Where is juice?" She asked, putting more pieces of Toby's sentences together in her mind and figuring out that he thought calling Yuffie 'Miss Yuffie' was silly. "Miss Yuffie is normal. The adults call her Lady Yuffie or... Uhhh-" She didn't know the English, so she just said Empress in Wutaian. "Jo tei Yuffie. It, uhhh... Like queen, it means like queen."

"[url=x-apple-data-detectors://0]November 2nd.[/url]" I answered, glad that Sierra wasn't mad at me for going. "It's kinda soon but at least we'll get halloween, and then I get to be the vampire for once." Smirking a little, I pulled Sierra into a hug and bite her neck like a vampire would, then pulled away with a  laugh. "trust me, Sierra, November will fly by so fast that you probably wont even realise I'm gone. Heck, you'll probably love not having to put up with sharing a room with me for a whole month." I smiled, leaning over Sierra to get to the food and pulling out a packet of chips and eating some.

"I shall continue in the morning. Right now, I have more important matters to attend to." Wrapping an arm around Ryan's shoulders, my lips found her in a tender kiss and the I pulled back, resting a head on her shoulder while my free hand came to rest on her enlarged stomach, which was not going to be containing our child for much longer. "I managed to put Bentley to bed, as you can see." I stated with a grin. "He said he didn't know whether he liked me or not, but even that is an improvement on hating me, don't you think?"

I had to bite my lip in order to stop any embarrassing sounds escaping as Kodi kissed my neck, but then I felt his lips against mine and I smiled, returning the kiss and attempting to put some passion behind it, which was something I hadn't really done before. Fingers on one hand wove into Kodi's medium-length brown hair while the fingers on the other hand grabbed a fistful of his shirt, trying to pull it up and off of that nicely toned body that I had only seen a few time but, in all honestly, I really really liked. My hands were a little shakey with the leftover nerves, but I trusted Kodi, and I knew that everything was going to be ok, even if I did do something stupid and mess up, so it was all good, I just needed to stop worrying about the stupid little things and just focus on giving Kodi what he - no, what we - needed.

"Mhmm." Vincent nodded, smiling behind the collar of his cape. "I will deny this if you tell her, but for once I am glad that Yuffie messed with my life. If she hadn't, you probably wouldn't be in my life today and I'd still be, well, what I was before I met you." Brooding, emotionless and still in love with Lucrecia. It wasn't a healthy way to live and Vincent knew that now, which was why he was glad that Lilly had changed him. Snapping out of his thoughts, Vincent added, "Also the Galian Beast seems rather happy to be free, perhaps a bit too happy since I believe he actually wants to move out and have his own house. He will pribably have to return to me at one point, but lets leave him be until his new child grows up a bit more." Luckily demon children tended to grow fast.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I felt fingers brush against my skin. "Dilynn, stop, th-that tickles." Pulling Dilynn's hand away from the dip in between my chest and lower torso, I kissed the back of it and tangled our fingers together. Since my girlfriend was being oddly silent, I decided to talk about what just happened with a big grin on my face. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Ever. And what makes it better is the fact that my first time was with you, Dilynn." I actually felt as if I was high, but I guessed it was sex hormones that made me feel all happy and relaxed like this. My lips found the top of Dilynn's head, then I realised where she was looking and grimaced a little. "Y'know, I could shave off my chest hair if you don't like it, I mean, it doesn't really bother me whether it stays or goes so if you want it gone, it's done." I bit my lip a little, kind of nervous about what Dilynn thought about it even though I really shouldn't have been nervous about something so little, especially just after fading.

It was another day with just me, Tyler and Robyn since Cody and TJ were at school. I was playing with my little girl in the living room on a play mat, rotating her legs in a bicycle motion to build strength in her tiny limbs, when Tyler came with a tomato, lettuce and salad cream sandwhich for me. "Thanks." I said to my husband, kissing his cheek before stopping playtime to eat. "Y'know, Dayna and KJ were here yesterday but you never came down to say hi." My manners were off because I was tired and I swallowed my mouthful and raised an eyebrow at Tyler before adding. "What were you doing upstairs
((Completing the song so that he could sing it to Bex?))

It was break time and me and KJ were in our little hideout where the bullies had yet to find us, more specifically me. I had an arm wrapped around KJ because it was kinda cold and I didn't want her to get cold, not because of my crush on her - I was behaving since I knew KJ was too young to date. I hadn't told her about how me and TJ were gonna audition for the school musical because I wanted to surprise her, even if she'd find out eventually. With my free hand, I ate a cookie Kara-Jayne had offered me when a thought popped into my mind. "Y'know what's weird? I'm the only one in my family who sees ghosts. I mean, everything's down to genetic inheritance, right? So where the heck did I inherit that from?" And then I realise something even weirder! "Wait a sec, both of your parents are human! So how did you turn out to be half angel and half vampire likes my cousins?" I was pretty sure KJ wasn't related to Zack and Abby, but it was still really weird because technically KJ should've been human, since both of her parents were human... Strange...

To say that the past couple of weeks had been rough would've been an understatement. Abby run away and I couldn't find her, and Rose said that she didn't want to be found so now everyone expected me to just get on with life as if nothing had happened. On top of this, I hadn't seen Alix in ages. Another girl that's run away from me. It shouldn't hurt me since we didn't get far in our relationship, but it still does because... I don't know, false hope, and the fact that she was more like me than my exes so I thought there'd be a better chance of her staying. I gave up, I gave up on everything. I felt like giving up on being a parent, since I clearly failed that, but I still had to take care of Zack, I couldn't just leave him to fend for himself. Forcing myself out of bed even though I'd rather just stay here and cry, I wiped away my tears, pulled on some jeans, and headed to Zack and Abby's room. I hadn't changed Abby's side at all ; nothing had been moved because a part of me still wanted to believe that my daughter would come back to me. I brushed my hand against her bed, breathed in her fading scent which was being replaced by dog - Jupiter kept sleeping on her bed, I guess he thought she'd come back too - then sat on the edge of Zack's bed, shaking my sleeping son. "Zack, wake up buddy, you don't wanna be late for school." You could here the tears in my voice but, like christmas last year, I had to try and stay happy for my kids, even if I wasn't.

The Galian Beast unfaded with Darkess, for the second time within 12 hours. He decided then that he wasn't going to try for a round three and just held Darkess close to him, his head on her chest at a safe angle, listening as his wife's heartbeat slowly calmed down. "We should probably wake up the kids in a minute." He practically purred, the hormones that made him happy and relaxed after fading perhaps working a little too well. "We need to get them breakfast and tell them that Lilly and the Host has gone and that we're the bosses."

Once breakfast was done, I sat that the table with Claire, Tifa, Marlene and Zidane who sat in his high chair looking at us eating. I guessed Sierra and Denzel had already gone out. Good, one less person to laugh at my pink hair. I played with a lock of hair that fell down to the side of my face and frowned, tucking it back into the hood of my jacket. "Are you sure this will come out, Teef?" I asked my wife as I moved my omlette around on the plate a little before cutting a piece off and eating it.

Preparations for the new school were well on the way. I had already designed the mostly wood building and, thanks to James notebook, been able to find trusted buisness that had supplied us with materials, as well as a cotractor and around 50 buildings. First of all, however, we had to clear a space for the shool which involved cutting down some trees - the tree trunks would then be used in the building of the school. We had been given the machines to move the fallen trees to a place where they could remain dry, but the cutting of the trees... Well, that was something we could do, and by we, I meant Jamie and I, and perhaps a few other people some other day - it would day more than one day - if I could rally the support. Walking to Jamie's room only a couple hours after I had seen him to teach him a few basic acsdemic lessons, as well as cook him dinner, I walked to the boy's room below my apartment and knocked. "Jamie, would you like to assist me in some manual labor? I could use your help." And, if Jamie was to take over in the future, he may have to learn how to cut down trees for future reference.

So we were 2 weeks into shooting all of the scenes from the 'Past' and, well, everything that required me and even though it was awesome to meet the likes of Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy again, as well as meet the legendary Hugh Jackman, when I wasn't on set I was pacing back and forth in my trailer or hotel room because I hadn't heard from Dayna. What if the times we faded on our honeymoon wasn't enough? What if Dayna just hadn't found out yet? Oh gosh, what if I was sterile and we couldn't ever have kids?! On a couple times I had to calm myself down but this time was just too much. Grabbing my laptop from the desk in my hotel room, I sat down on the bed and opened a video chat towards my home computer, hoping that the computer was on and that Dayna was nearby and could see that I was trying to contact her.

I think that's everyone... Let me know if I'm missing peeps or peeps are out if date ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:03 am

I see I see. It's basically depicting Ronan as the runt of the litter and, well, everyone cares more about the runt of the litter and loves them more X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:17 am

Ahh I see. Anhway, time for mh therapy; just fdance XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:18 am

Woop woop! You go girl! Dance your heart out! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:21 am

WILL do!

Holy cheesecake! Dad just won 2,000 somat pounds! Gambling is bad, but in this case it's good! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 am

Nice! Well done to your dad! Now ask for at least £500! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:25 am

He's just updated me, since he had one more horse to go, and hes won..

Over £5,000! :O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:26 am

Woah! Epic! You're rich! XD Now ask for £1250! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:31 am

Lmao as if XD The money's probably going towards xmas pressies/wedding/future holiday Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 am

Fair enough, but if it was my parents I'd be like 'Right then, we have £5000 and, because there's three of us, I want a third of it' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 am

Lmao XD I don't know what I'd do with it XD Wait! Hes I do! I'd buy myself a new laptop! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:49 am

Woohoo! I'd pay for Tennessee and go in 2014 as opposed to 2015, then the money that I've put away already will be spent on holiday money, driving lessons and uni, and maybe a few other things here and there.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am

Ugh! Annoyed! -_- So I went out to get my meal (mum couldn't be bothered to cook) ordered a chicken burger with salad, and chips with american spice. The forgot the salad and spice but I aint going back. I really can't be botherec -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:52 am

That sucks, they should give you what you ordered, especially since you paid for it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next